Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

"Come on, Kirsty, get in here quick before someone sees us."

"Natasha!" exclaimed Kirsty as she scurried after her flamboyant friend. "God! What is this place?" she asked moments later.

"It's something to do with the cricket club," replied Natasha, "but it's not used much anymore."

"What's that smell?"

"Probably piss," said Natasha, "You know what boys are like when they get caught short."

"You should talk," responded her friend.

"Yeah, I suppose I can," was the giggle-laden reply.

"So what have you dragged me in here for?" asked Kirsty.

"Mom's given us a dare," declared Natasha.

"A dare!" exclaimed Kirsty, "but..."

"Well, you were the one that said you wanted to do something different," said Natasha.

"I know," replied Kirsty sounding very doubtful, "but today?"

"Kirsty!" exclaimed Natasha in response.

"I know," Kirsty said, "And I agree with everything you and your mom said, it's just that..."

Natasha stood there silently and waited for Kirsty to make up her mind.

"All right," said the second girl eventually. "What have we got to do?"

Natasha held up a piece of paper, opened it and began reading out loud, "Your dare for today is to take off your panties and spend the rest of the day naked under your skirts."

Kirsty gasped and Natasha giggled.

"That is soooo childish," said Kirsty.

"True," agreed Natasha, "But you've got to admit, it'll be soooo much fun."

"OK," sighed Kirsty, "I'll do it, but you go first."

"Scaredee cat," said Natasha before she took a step deeper into the gloom provided by the shelter. "Keep a lookout out for me."

Kirsty glanced outside, "Go on, there's no one about."

Slowly Natasha drew the uniform skirt up until she could get her fingers into her panties and then, with a bit of a wiggle she lowered them to her knees. She stood upright and rocked her legs from side to side until the plain white underwear she'd been wearing dropped to her ankles. She stepped clear and then used the toe of her black shoe to flick the discard knickers into the air and deftly caught them, the action just happening to flash her pussy to her friend.

"Your turn," she said breathlessly looking at the red-faced Kirsty.

Kirsty took a deep breath, "Swap places then," she said, "and make sure no one is coming," she added firmly.

Kirsty moved back into the shadows and Natasha took her place in the opening. Just like Kirsty had done she took a quick look around outside, "Go on, it's all clear."

Kirsty slipped her hands under her skirt and pushed her panties down to her ankles, carefully bending her legs to minimise any chance of exposure. She picked up her warm underwear and screwed it up into a ball and moved towards the light.

"Oh, that feels strange," she said before glancing at the screwed up panties in her hand. "What do we do with these?"

"I suppose we could stick them in a pocket until we get to our lockers," said Natasha looking at her own panties. Her face lit up, "I know, let's leave them here. You never know, some boy may find them and come looking for their owner."

Kirsty snorted, "Yeah and he'd spend the rest of the day wandering around school trying to see up all the girls' skirts."

"Or get turned on by the notion that there are a couple of naked pussies out there," said Natasha. "He'd probably spend all his time in the toilets jacking off!"

"Natasha!"

"Well it's true," said Natasha. "You never know," she continued, "Maybe Mr. Jarvis will find those and recognise that they were yours."

"Stop it," whined Kirsty, "It's going to be bad enough sitting in his class with my tush uncovered without you making it wet before I even get there."

"I could always give you a..."

"No!"

Natasha giggled, "We haven't got time anyway, come on, let's get back to class before we get in trouble."

She dropped her knickers onto the bench that ran all around the inside of the building and stepped outside. Kirsty looked at her friend's panties and blushed but reached out and placed hers on a nail that was sticking out of the woodwork next to the entrance.

Giggling the two girls dashed off leaving their telltale underwear behind.


Just how lucky can a guy be?

With that question rebounding around my head I rose to my feet and slowly walked around the green painted wooden shelter I'd been resting against.

I'd better explain what I was doing here before I go any further. I do a paper delivery round in the morning before school, it doesn't pay a lot but I've been doing it since I was thirteen and have just carried on. I finish the round about twenty minutes before I would need to leave home to reach school so I tend to get here early. Leaning against the shelter and reading my schoolbooks is a good way to pass the time when it's warm, like today. When it rains I go inside the shelter, so you can see, I wasn't here to spy on anyone.

I could just see the two girls disappearing into the distance as I got to the opening. Even now I could hardly believe what I'd just heard but, as I entered the darkened building, my eyes were drawn to the scrap of material hanging at eye level.

I reached out and grasped the still warm knickers and unhooked them. I sat down and took a deep breath, by my side I could just make out the second pair of panties.

As my eyes got used to the light conditions I could see that both pairs were simple white cotton knickers. There was nothing special about them other than the fact that two minutes ago they'd been gracing the nether regions of a couple of girls, a couple of very pretty girls at that.

I took another deep breath and tried to steady my racing heart. Let's be honest here, I'm a bit of a nerd. I do well in school because I put the effort in, unlike some people. I represent the school at cross-country and I like skiing so I'm not a total dweeb but I'm not one of the in-crowd either.

My first instinct was to chase after the girls and try to get a look up their skirts, a task that shouldn't be too hard given the uniform they were wearing. To the joy of most of us red-blooded males the school had insisted that the school uniform be worn by all, including the sixth form. I hadn't been bothered but a lot of people had and had started ranting and raving about how you couldn't treat grown-ups in that manner, the fact that seventeen and eighteen year-olds were behaving like ten year-olds passed them by. A few of them had gone so far as to move to the local Sixth-form College rather than stay here. Personally I thought that was a mistake, you only had to look at their published performance records to know that you had a much better chance if you remained here in our school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.