Dare You
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Kirsty pushed the front door of her home open and dragged me across the threshold into the hallway.

"Mom, we're back," she yelled casually throwing her school bag to one side.

"We're in the front room," the sound of Rosa's voice wafted through the house. Kirsty scowled theatrically as she heard her mother's reply casting her eyes to the ceiling as she did so.

"I so wanted them to be out," she said quietly whilst giving me a lopsided grin.

"I wouldn't have objected if they weren't here," I said wiggling my eyebrows in response.

Kirsty giggled before pulling me towards the open door that led into the front room.

The two of us hadn't had much of a chance to discuss what we had done during the lunchtime with Liz and Alison. We'd only just made it back to lessons on time as it was. During the afternoon break Natasha had been hanging around with us and on the journey home her mother Helen joined her. We had lots to talk about but it wasn't what had happened at lunchtime. We took enough stick from Natasha for disappearing as it was though I think there was a hint of jealousy in the way she was carrying on.

As it was, we were totally full of whatever it was that made this sort of thing exciting, endorphins or adrenaline or something. Whatever it was, the two of us were bouncing around like the energiser bunny on speed.

Rosa was quick to pick up on it, asking before we'd even reached a chair. "What's up with you two?" she said favouring us with a frown.

"Nothing!" replied Kirsty too quickly to be believed.

Rosa cocked her head to one side, "Is this nothing going to get you in trouble, young lady?" she asked.

"No!"

I chuckled, I couldn't help it but it had the effect of drawing Rosa's attention. Her gaze swung to me like gun turret, "And what is so funny?" she asked.

"Kirsty had a bit of fun at lunchtime and she's still excited about it and, no, it isn't going to get her in trouble," I hope, I added silently. "However it isn't something she's going to want to talk about with her mother."

"You haven't..." piped up Ana from the settee.

I swung my attention to her and frowned, "No, we haven't," I said stiffly, "and if we had it would be no concern of yours."

"Kevin..." said Rosa stepping forward and placing her hand on my arm.

"Sorry," I said to Ana and I might even have meant it. "But that's by the by, more importantly what are you two going to be doing before Ana heads home?"

Rosa looked from me to the seated Ana and back again, taking her time to absorb the change of subject and the clear indication that the earlier subject was dropped.

"Do you have something in mind?" she asked suspiciously.

"Not really," I replied. "I just wondered if you'd had any thoughts on how to entertain your guest."

Rosa shook her head and Ana mimiced the gesture.

"Well, what would you like to do?" asked Kirsty into the suddenly growing silence.

"Another dare... ," said Ana softly before lowering her eyes.

Kirsty snorted, "Do you have time for one?"

"I don't know," replied the aunt. "What do you think, Kevin?"

"Well, I've an idea but I don't know how successful it would be..." my voice fell silent and I glanced around the women. "Want to hear it?"


I crossed the room and sank into one of the vacant armchairs. Kirsty smiled and landed on my lap with a bit of a bump, she then proceeded to make herself comfortable and me uncomfortable whilst smiling across the room at her mother and her aunt.

"Behave," I hissed in her ear and waited for her to settle down.

"I was having a look through my mum's collection of Mills and Boon stories the other day, just reading the bumf on the back of each book that gives you an outline of the story," I began. "I started to notice a trend where the heroine is abducted and secured in some way, often in a place of peril before the hero turns up and saves her from a fate worse than death."

I chuckled, "Though it did seem that some of the heroines would have preferred that outcome."

"Anyway," I continued when no one else laughed. "I got this idea that maybe you ladies would like to be abducted and secured somewhere."

"I don't know," said Rosa. "Isn't that a little bit, you know, risky."

"It would depend on how it was set up," I said. "What I envisaged was placing a blindfold on you and taking you somewhere and tying you to a pillar or a tree and then leaving you there to see what developed. I'd be around about in case things got out of hand but you'd be pretty much on your own."

"How would that be exciting?" asked Ana.

"Imagine you're tied to a tree with your hands raised above your head, your blouse is opened to the waist displaying your ample charms, your eyes are covered by a blindfold and you have no idea who can see you or what is going on around you." I smiled both Rosa and Ana had a faraway look in their eyes as their imaginations supplied the pictures to go with my words. "There may be no one in sight or you could be on view to a whole football crowd who want nothing more than to get their hands on you."

"You're defenceless and at the mercy of whoever finds you," I continued softly. "You stand there listening for the slightest sound that'll tell you what is going on. The breeze passes over your exposed flesh, the smell of freshly mown grass tickles your nostrils, in the distance you can hear birds singing."

I hugged Kirsty to me as she looked at me with bright eyes.

"You hear a sound! Is it your captor coming to release you," I said, "Or is it a monster coming to make free with your restrained body. There's a pause, followed by a sharp intake of breath and then the sounds get closer."

I looked from Ana to Rosa and they appeared almost identical, their eyes glazed and their jaws hanging slightly open. Even through the tops they were wearing I could see signs that their nipples were erect.

"Should you scream?"

Ana gasped, her head shaking from side to side and I looked at Kirsty questioningly. She made a start up gesture with her finger so I licked my lips and continued.

"Would struggling help, or would it just tighten the bonds and expose more of your body to whoever was approaching?"

Kirsty started to wiggle in my lap again and it was most distracting.

"So," I said firmly. "What's it to be, a struggle or acceptance?"

My tone shattered the ambience; the two women surfaced and gazed at me blinking occasionally.

I grinned, "I'd thought of a couple of places where you could be left," I said. "Down by the canal is one but there are a lot of people who walk along the towpath, taking their dogs or jogging at lunchtime. The other place is Victoria Park, I know a lot of it is frequented but there are places that are relatively quiet." I turned my grin on Ana, "Note that I said relatively quiet. The whole park has people in it at some time or other."

"Are we going to do this?" asked the American aunt switching her look from Rosa to me and then back again.

Rosa looked at me her eyes questioning but I remained impassive, the decision was theirs to make.


Rosa nodded, "Yes," she said.

"When?" asked Ana and I glanced at my watch.

"Tonight," I declared. "The park doesn't shut until the sun goes down and we've got plenty of time to get prepared."

"Prepared?" asked Ana.

"We need blindfolds so you don't know where you are or who's watching, then there's rope or handcuffs to secure you," I said ticking things off an imaginary list. "I need to get my cameras so I can record events and you two need to get changed into something that fits the part."

"What about me?" asked Kirsty.

I pulled her against me and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to be tied up or do you want to get a feel of Ana?"

Kirsty's eyes looked huge from two inches away, here breathing rate rocketed and she swallowed a couple of times before she could answer.

"Would you spank me, you know, like we did earlier?"

"Not this time," I said softly but I made a mental note to add it to my 'to do' list for Kirsty.

"Then I'll join you," said Kirsty simply.

I nodded agreement and turned back to the women, "You are to walk through the main gates at seven o'clock tonight wearing a white blouse and skirt. Head for the back of the park alongside the old green pavilion," I chuckled, "No doubt such good looking women as you two will attract the sort of attention you're looking for around there."

"What sort of skirt?" asked Rosa.

"Something that can be pulled down easily," I responded, "and don't bother with underwear, I'd just have to cut it off."

Rosa nodded, as Ana looked at me wide-eyed.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked staring at her.

She shook her head, "Not a problem," she managed to say, "but, well, I, uhmmm..."

"Is something bothering you then?" I asked.

"Do we have to wait that long?" she asked in a rush.

"Yes," I said and then tapped Kirsty on the shoulder. "Come on, we need to get things ready for our little game."

Kirsty was beaming as she slid off my lap, I gave her bum a squeeze and she squealed, "You!"

"Hopefully it'll be us you meet in the park," I said as I guided Kirsty towards the hallway.

Rosa stopped me as we reached the front door, "Kevin, I nearly forgot," she said. "Nicole left a message."

"She did?"

Rosa nodded, "She said that she'd done as you said and it was a rush." Rosa smiled, "She said to tell you that if you'd like to play again you know where she works."

I nodded but refrained from saying anything. If I'd opened my mouth I'd have probably put my foot in it with Kirsty.

Rosa looked from me to Kirsty and shook her head before heading back to the front room.

Kirsty jumped into my arms, "What are you planning?" she asked.

"Can you call Natasha and get her to arrive at the park after your mum?"

"Why?" she asked frowning.

"You and I will grab the two of them and fasten them to a tree and then tell them we are going for a walk," I explained. "They'll be expecting us to do something so when they hear someone approaching they'll think it's us coming back. Natasha can have a quick fondle of them as they're tied to a tree and then we can come back, frightening her off. They'll wonder who it was who was touching them up and we can say that we didn't see anyone."

Kirsty grinned, "Oh, you're evil," she said. "Just Natasha or should I ask if Helen wants to join us as well."

"That's up to you," I said. "I've got to find some rope and get my cameras before we can do anything. I'll ask mum if I can borrow her car. If I can I'll pick you up at about half six, OK?"

Kirsty nodded and then pulled me to her for a kiss goodbye.

Uhmmmm, that was nice.


The two women sauntered along the path giggling to each other, their hair falling free and blowing in the wind. With each step they took their unfettered breasts undulated under the plain white blouses they wore. Although they sounded happy they kept looking around nervously as they approached my hiding place.

I smiled as I took in the reactions of the other park users to the beautiful women walking in there midst. The men predominantly took a second look; those who were unaccompanied allowing their gaze to linger on the skirt clad posteriors of the women. Those with wives or girlfriends along were more circumspect, their eyes looking one way as their heads continued to point ahead.

The women gave a mixed reaction to the presence of my girls. Mostly it was negative and more than one man had his ribs bruised by a vicious elbow. Occasionally a woman would smile, often after a glance down to see how she compared before she would continue on her way, her head held high and her hips swinging just a little more freely.

I stood perfectly still as the two women passed within three feet of me without seeing me in the shadow between two trees. Ahead of them a girl stepped out onto the path they were following, with their attention focused I slipped onto the path behind them.

I dropped my voice as low as I could manage. "Don't move and you won't get hurt."

The two women froze momentarily and then one of them started to turn.

I prodded her with the stick I'd picked up, "I said don't move, do that again and you'll feel the full force of this," I tapped her arse, using my stick as though it was a cane.

Kirsty walked towards us, a smile on her lips and blindfolds hanging from her hands.

As my girlfriend slipped the mask over her aunt's eyes I spoke softly, "If you keep the noise down, your sluttie bodies are going to be felt up by the two of us."

Kirsty moved across to her mother and I continued the description of what might happen if they made a noise. "However if you kick up a fuss you'll attract attention. Now you may be lucky and whoever finds you may simply let you go, then again they could bring every bloke in the park over to have a play before they decide that you're finished with."

I managed a cackle that would have done a Hammer Horror movies actor proud. "It's your choice, my darlings, your choice."

Kirsty finished fitting the blindfolds and joined me behind the adults and gave me a hug.

"Walk slowly and move over to the right," I ordered.

Slowly our strange looking group moved through the surrounding foliage, the evergreen bushes keeping things dark and cool. Kirsty and I had had just enough time to pick out the trees we intended to use and position the cameras in front of them before we'd had to get into position to collect our victims.

Now we proceeded to secure them to those trees with the minimum of talking, as I'd explained to Kirsty a few minutes ago, the idea was to get their imaginations working as quickly as possible.

Rosa had to stretch to reach the broken branch over which I secured the set of plastic handcuffs I'd had for years. I frowned as I checked the position she was in, it didn't seem comfortable, and the branch was just a little too high for her to reach without struggling.

"We're going to have to move you," I said giving her ass cheek a squeeze.

She shook her head negatively. "Let me try something," she replied and then backed up to the tree, her heels rising onto a protruding root. It was only made a couple of inches of difference but the strain was removed from her arms in that position.

I whispered into Rosa's ear, "Are you going to be able to hold that position?"

"Yes," she replied simply.

I shrugged, I didn't think she would but we weren't going to be that far away and if she got into difficulties we could sort things out before any serious damage was done.

Kirsty had finished securing Ana and I was impressed, her arms hadn't been raised as high as Rosa's but they were pulled back further using my mum's old washing line. Ana's more than adequate bust was thrust forward straining the buttons on her blouse to the limit.

I stepped back and Kirsty joined me in inspecting our victims, "You know, they're pretty impressive for a couple of mature women." I squeezed Kirsty and whispered, "but they're not a pretty as you."

Kirsty gave me a hug and buried her head in my neck.

"Still, I think they'd look better if all of their charms were on display, don't you?" I asked and Kirsty giggled.

"Oh, yes," she replied.

I stepped up close to Rosa and ran my fingers over her blouse carefully steering clear of her nipples. As my fingers reached the top button I flicked it open and let my fingers continue travelling.

Kirsty wasn't being so cautious with her hands, running them forcefully across her aunt's tits before letting them drop under their own weight. Under my fingers Rosa was panting and when my fingers touched flesh rather than material she let out a low moan.

"You really are a naughty girl," I said softly after a louder than usual groan. "If I didn't know any better I'd swear you sounded like a bitch in heat."

Rosa froze, the rise and fall of her chest stopped, her mouth open in a perfect circle. I dragged her blouse open, the nails of my fingers scratching across her stiff nipples for the first time.

"Ughh," she grunted and sagged, her whole weight dropping onto her wrists. I was tempted to take some of her weight but she recovered quickly and lifted her arms a touch.

Slap!

I spun at the sound of flesh striking flesh and caught the end of Kirsty's swipe across her aunt's exposed chest. Each of the massive boobs was rocking from side to side, a red handprint forming on the one nearest me as I watched.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.