Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The bell signalling the end of the school day sounded and I scooped the books off the desk into my bag, Kirsty was waiting and there wasn't a moment to lose.

"Kevin, could I have a quick word before you go?"

The last period had been computer science and the person calling my name was 'Davie' Jones, the teacher.

"Yes, Sir," I responded almost automatically. I crossed the room to his desk fastening my bag as I moved.

"Kevin, the Principal has given permission, at last, for each year to have a page on the website," began Mr. Jones. "As you're one of the best in the class I'd like you to set it up."

I frowned, that was a lot of work and to be honest I wasn't particularly interested but I wasn't going to say so out loud.

"It'll count as an extra credit on the course and hopefully you'll be working with Jackie," he pressed on.

Jackie was Jackelyn Zweig who really was a whiz kid on computers. She was also a founder member of Nerds Reunited and looked the part. Slim to the point of being skinny with dark, lank hair and black plastic glasses. If I didn't know some of the websites she visited I'd have described her as asexual but she wasn't. She was just like I'd been a month ago, horny and frustrated.

I was running about fourth or fifth in the class purely on performance but I could understand why Mr. Jones didn't want to use the lads who were ahead of me in the standings. They were more likely to hack into the system and leave some vulgar message for all to see than carry out the task he wanted them to. At least with Jackie and I the job would get done the way he wanted.

"I'd have had Jackie in here now and asked the two of you together but she's off at the moment so I couldn't." He gave me a look that was somewhere between hopeful and desperate. "However I've been pushing for this for over a year now and suddenly, I'm faced with getting the project started."

He took a deep breath, "If it goes wrong, whatever the reason, it will put the mockers on several other computer projects I've got lined up."

"They would be much more fun but they depend on the outcome of this project." He looked me in the eye, "So, are you interested in helping?"

Talk about laying it on thick.

"What would you be looking for?" I asked.

"I thought we'd try for the yearbook look to begin with but instead of having a sentence from each student they could give as much, or as little detail of their hobbies and interests as they like," he said.

'Boring, ' I thought and he must have picked up on it.

"I know, not the most exciting thing in the world but we need to get it past the Principal before we can go on to other, better things," explained Mr. Jones.

I had the sudden image of applying pressure to Liz to get something a little more daring past the censor but shook it off, that was a totally different game and I really didn't want to go there. Call me a coward if you like but I looked on it as self-preservation.

"I'll give you time in the lessons to plan and prepare but you'll have to give up some of your own time to do the actual implementation," said Mr. Jones when I didn't answer.

Another bad point.

"But if you do this, I'll pass you on the end of year exam." He grinned, "we'll call this your revision time."

Now that was definitely a good point, I didn't think I'd have any problems with the exam but I would have to put the revision time in to be certain.

"Okay," I said, "I'll give it a go."

"I'll clear it with Jackie and then the two of you can get together and write out a plan of action."

I nodded in agreement and headed for the door, a glance at my watch revealed that I was almost certain to have missed Kirsty but I was going to check before I headed home just in case.


"Kirsty?" I asked tentatively.

"Kevin, I missed you," replied Kirsty.

Rosa and Kirsty sounded very similar over the phone and I didn't want to go saying the wrong thing to the wrong woman, hence my caution.

"Yeah, I got trapped by 'Davie' Jones," I said. "He's got a computer project he wants me involved in."

"Oh, doing what?" asked Kirsty.

"Setting up a web page for our year on the school's website," I responded. "He collared me as the lesson finished tonight."

"Just you?" she asked.

"Only me tonight," I answered, "but he's going to rope Jackie Zweig in as well."

"Jackie," said Kirsty and then there was silence.

I felt my eyebrows rising as I wondered what I'd done wrong now. Is that a sign of a guilty conscience?

"She's pretty," said Kirsty eventually and my frown deepened.

"Pretty! Where do you get that idea from?" I asked in surprise.

"She's so slim," began Kirsty.

"She's skinny," I interrupted, "and there's no shape to her at all. You're beautiful by anybody's standard. By hers you're out of this world."

"Uhmm," murmured Kirsty. "So what did Ms. Chandler say?"

I blinked at the sudden change of subject. My brain whirling as I struggled to switch gears as quickly as Kirsty had done.

"Ahhh, there's a slight variation on the plan," I said.

"Variation?" demanded Kirsty.

"Yes," I said, "It seems that she wasn't coming to see me about herself."

"Then who?" asked Kirsty.

"Alison Fodder, her assistant."

"What's she got to do with anything?"

"It seems that she overheard Liz and I when we had our spanking session," I replied sheepishly.

"And?"

"And now she wants to join in," I admitted.

"She wants to be spanked?"

"That's right," I replied somewhat surprised that Kirsty hadn't suggested that Alison wanted to spank Liz.

"What did you say?" asked Kirsty and I could almost hear her chuckling.

"I made the two of them perform before accepting their request," I replied.

"What do you mean, perform?"

It was my turn to chuckle, "I had them remove everything under their jackets and ask me nicely to spank them."

"And they did?"

"Oh, yes," I declared. "I even got Liz to give me her knickers as well. I've been carrying them around in my blazer pocket all afternoon."

"You didn't!" screeched Kirsty in my ear.

"Uh huh," I replied and then I had a really silly idea. "Do you want to wear them tomorrow?"

"I couldn't... !" said the voice in my ear, "Could I?"

"It's up to you," I said, "but if you're still interested in spanking Elizabeth you'll meet me outside her office at lunchtime."

There was silence once more.

"She went for it?" asked Kirsty softly.

"The two of them did," I said. "But I didn't tell them that I wouldn't be alone until I was leaving." I sniggered, "Then I ran before they could change their minds."

"That's nasty," said Kirsty.

"I could always call it off..."

"Don't you dare!"

"So you're up for it then?"

"Dead right I am," replied Kirsty enthusiastically.

"What about Natasha? Won't she want to join us?" I asked.

"She would but I don't think that's a good idea," said Kirsty.

"You don't?"

"Not really," said Kirsty sounding serious again. "I'm not sure why, I just don't think it would be a good idea if she was involved."

"Then how do we avoid her?" I asked.

How do you manage to sound shy over a phone?

I don't know but Kirsty managed it, "We could, sort of hint, that we were going to, you know, need some time together..." Her voice petered out.

"As in..." I began.

"Yes," she said before I could get any further.

"Won't she want to know what you got up to?"

Kirsty giggled, "Probably, but I'll leave her hanging. She's done it to me enough times."

"Ohhh, revenge is it?"

"You could put it that way," said Kirsty and then she giggled again. "It would be worse if I told her what I'm actually going to do, wouldn't it?" she asked. "Then she'd really be mad at us."

We meandered through various things for the next twenty minutes before we agreed to meet in the morning and brought the conversation to a close.


Kirsty started laying it on a bit thick as soon as she got hold of me. So much so that Natasha told us to get a room before we separated to go to our registration rooms. It was funny the way Kirsty poked her tongue out at her friend before joining her.

I slid into my room with an erection that was just managing to subside.

"New girlfriend?" Jackie Zweig smiled at me as she asked.

"Uhhh," I began intelligently, "Yeah."

"So what's it like?" she asked.

I looked at her in confusion.

"Come on, Kevin, you're as much a nerd as I am and here you are seeing one of the in-crowd," she said. "How did you manage it?"

I slumped down next to her, well away from my normal seat. "Kirsty's not really one of the in-crowd," I began, "though she should be." I shrugged, "I guess I was lucky, you know, right place, right time." I suppose that's one way of looking at being behind the shed when Kirsty and Natasha had started playing games.

"Where were you yesterday?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Hospital," she replied, "for my annual check up."

My confusion returned, "Annual check up?"

"I was born with a heart condition," she said. "A thing that's called Tetralogy of Fallot."

"Go on," I said, "enlighten me."

"Tetralogy means four," she began, sounding like the nerd she was. "In my case it means four defects of the heart. Fallot was the guy that named it."

I looked at her and waited for her to continue. I'd known Jackie vaguely for about five years and hadn't been aware that she'd had problems.

"In simple terms the first problem is a narrowing of the pulmonary valve, which restricts blood flow. This is coupled with a hole between the two lower chambers of the heart, the result of which is that oxygenated blood doesn't always make it around the body." She grinned, "It's called blue baby syndrome and when I was a babe in arms apparently I spent half my time the same colour as a pair of jeans."

"The third defect is called an overriding aorta. Simply the aorta is connected in two places instead of one. The fourth problem is a result of all the others and that's a thickening of the heart muscle due to the extra work it needs to do."

"Wow," I said.

"Something like that," she agreed. "Anyway, I had an operation to correct all that before I was one and now I have to be inspected once a year to make sure things are still working."

"Does it cause problems?" I asked.

"No, though it makes Mom nervous whenever I do anything energetic," replied Jackie with a smile. "Her being over-protective is one of the reasons I became such a bookworm."

"Talking of bookworms and things," I said, "You need to see 'Davie' Jones. He's got a project he wants you to be involved with."

Her face lit up, "What sort of project?"

"School website," I replied. "A page for our year. It sounds pretty boring," I admitted, "but it will count as extra credit and should lead on to bigger and better things."

"I'm free next period, I'll go and see him then," she said. "I take it he's asked you?"

"Yeah, I don't think he trusts the other lads," I said. "Let me know what you think after you've spoken to him."

"I will," she said.

We fell silent then as the register was called.

"Mr. Hayles," called Mrs. Slocomb when she'd finished with the register, "this is for you." She held up a white envelope.

For once my brain was ahead of the game, it had to be the key to Elizabeth's office. Unless they'd decided to call the whole thing off in which case I had some pictures that would need circulating.

No, not really.

If they did call things off I'd print up a set of pictures and present them to the two ladies involved. It would remind them of their little adventure if nothing else.

I took the envelope and had a quick feel; there was something hard in there. I stuffed it in my pocket and headed for the door and my next lesson, smiling at Jackie as I passed her.


Whenever I've done something like this before, I've been buoyed up by the sense of anticipation that builds within me as the time of the event approaches. For some reason I can't explain there was a sense of trepidation this time.

Stood outside the Vice Principal's office that feeling was there in spades, my hands were a wee bit clammy and I was shuffling from one foot to the other as I waited for Kirsty to arrive.

Arrive she did, almost skipping towards me with a huge beaming smile plastered across her face.

Without hesitation she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, "I'm so looking forward to this," she hissed in my ear.

"All of it?" I asked back after kissing her on the cheek.

She nodded, her eyes shinning.

"Then I suppose we'd better see if it's going to happen," I said indicating the door. "After you."

Kirsty tapped gently on the door and waited a moment. When there was no reply she opened the door and pushed it slowly into the room. Over her shoulder I could see that the office was empty.

Sighing Kirsty stepped through the door, I had a quick glance around to see if anyone was watching us but the corridor was deserted. Taking a deep breath I followed Kirsty into the outer office and shut the door behind me.

I took a quick look around the office and then pointed to where the photocopier was positioned. "Go over there," I instructed Kirsty. "If anyone comes in you can duck down behind those filing cabinets."

Kirsty's smile was becoming a little strained though her eyes were still filled with mischief as she moved to the spot I'd indicated.

"You can leave your clothes behind there as well," I said.

It looked like that was the first time that Kirsty had thought about someone finding her clothes whilst she was playing.

"See if any of the draws have room in them," I suggested. "That might be a better place for them than the floor."

I rested on the edge of Alison's desk and watched Kirsty as she tried a couple of the draws. Surprisingly they weren't locked but all of the top ones were pretty full.

"This one's got some room," she said standing above an open draw.

"It's up too you, now," I said. "You can take your clothes off and we'll carry on or you can leave." That wasn't strictly true, was it? The idea of taking her clothes off had been an idea I'd had to put her off. The women on the other side of the locked door, if they were there had no idea about this clause and wouldn't have a say in it anyway.

If Kirsty didn't take her clothes off, I could still let her come with me for the spanking, only the two of us would know that she'd chickened out.

Kirsty fiddled with her jacket, looking everywhere but at me.

"You need to get a move on," I pressed, "our lunch break isn't that long."

Kirsty stopped looking around and focused her attention on me, "You're right," she declared and started removing her clothes. There was nothing provocative about the way she removed her clothes and carefully folded them before putting them into the filing cabinet draw. Nothing provocative in her actions but it had me turned on and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She bent over from the waist to put the last item in the draw and looked back at me, "Should I put my shoes back on?" she asked.

"No," I replied without taking my eyes from her tight ass.

Slowly she raised up and I began breathing again.

I fought my own urges and managed to keep my eyes on her face, "When we get in there you're to remain silent." I grinned. They're going to be wondering if I've come alone and then they're going to be tied in knots as they try to figure out who you are. If we can get out of there and they still don't know you're a girl I'll be very happy."

"Okay," said Kirsty.

"Come on then," I responded and headed for the locked door, fishing the key out of my pocket as I crossed the room. At that stage the only thing that I found surprising was that I had resisted dragging Kirsty to the floor and having my wicked way with her. Talk about being confused.


I stuck my ear against the door for a second but couldn't hear anything other than the pounding of my own heart. Feeling rather sheepish I slipped the key into the lock and turned it, it was one of those old style locks and it sounded like I was opening the Tower of London as it unlatched.

For some reason I cringed but Kirsty giggled, whether at the sound of the key turning or the expression on my face I couldn't say.

"Shhh!" I hissed before taking her hand. I recovered the key from the lock and slipped it into a pocket. Smiling at Kirsty I reached for the door handle and the start of my next great adventure. Was I worried about things going wrong, not really? If they didn't want to play the door wouldn't have been locked, would it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.