Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

One thing nagged at me all through the night after leaving Kirsty and no matter how I tried to dismiss it the thought wouldn't go away.

What was thing that was causing my disquiet you ask?

It was the relationship I had with Elizabeth the school's Vice-Principal that was causing the problem, or to be more precise the impact such a relationship would have on my friendship with Kirsty.

Was I being unfaithful to my new girlfriend?

There was no sex between Liz and I as such but I doubted if Kirsty would see it that way. Especially if she found out about it from someone else who didn't have my best interests at heart. Then there was the fact that the whole thing was supposed to be over as Liz had said but I didn't really believe that, not deep down.

This left me with something of a dilemma.

Should I tell Kirsty and thereby break the trust between Liz and I or should I treat the whole thing as being over, as Liz had intimated and keep quiet about it and hope that it didn't come back to bite me?

If I went down that route I knew I'd be wondering forever more how Kirsty would react when, not if, she found out about Elizabeth even if that happened in ten years time.

After a very confused night spent jumping between reliving the wonderful events of Sunday evening and contemplating the dilemma I'd given myself I staggered out of bed.

One thing had been decided and that was that Kirsty needed to know about Liz and me, at least the history of what we'd done if nothing else. Hopefully I'd be able to contain the fallout of this revelation and still have a girlfriend.

I had just enough situational awareness left to realise that mum and dad were acting like a couple of teenagers for some reason but I didn't let their behaviour distract me. I wolfed down my cereal and headed for the door, I wanted to get to school early and be in position so that I could have a word with Kirsty as soon as she arrived.

Twenty minutes later, standing outside the school gates I was still in a quandary. I know I'd decided to tell Kirsty all about it but here and now, faced with the imminent arrival of my beloved I wasn't so sure. The problem was I couldn't come up with an alternative that would leave me smelling of roses if the smelly stuff hit the rotary air impeller.

As Helen's car approached I squared my shoulders and mentally prepared for the worst, come what may I was committed, or maybe I should have been.

"Morning," bubbled Natasha as she bounced out of the car. "Are you here to see if we're still dressed in yesterday's uniforms?" The grin pasted across her face made her look more of an imp than usual.

"I wouldn't mind if you dressed that way," I replied with a grin, "but I doubt if they'd let you in school."

"What do you think?" I asked turning to where Helen was watching us through the open driver's window.

She snorted, "The authorities have enough problems dealing with the way the girls dress as it is," she said, "without giving them something to really worry about."

"Oh, Mom... ," began Natasha but her mom cut her off. "Enough!"

Helen smiled at me, as Natasha subsided, "I didn't get a chance to thank you for yesterday's fun and games," she said. "I really enjoyed what you had us doing," she batted her eyelashes at me. "I'm looking forward to our next challenge already."

I gave her a smile in response, "I'll have to give it some thought," I said. "We wouldn't want you getting bored because things weren't exciting enough."

She grinned happily as I turned to where Kirsty had appeared from behind the car.

"Morning," I said softly as I stepped towards her.

She looked bashful and, as I wrapped my arms around her I noticed that she was blushing. She didn't pull away but she didn't embrace me either, all of a sudden I was worried that I'd done something wrong.

"Kevin," she said quietly, "about last night..."

"Yes?"

"You don't think I'm a..." her voice faded away and her eyes were pleading for understanding. Understanding of what, I've no idea.

"You're a, what?" I asked just as softly.

"Slut."

I blinked, "Why would I think that?" I demanded a little loudly.

"Shhh," she hissed, "You don't think I'm a slut because I gave you a, uhmm, a..."

"No, I don't," I declared and then grinned, "but if you want to do it again you can, you know, any time you like."

It was her turn to blink and I was ready when she took a swing at me, "Oh you..."

I smiled and wrapped my arms back around her, "Enough of that," I said. "I've got something I want to talk to you about."

"About us?" she said pulling back.

"Yes and no," I said keeping hold of her hand. "It's more about something I did and I feel that you need to know about it."

Her eyes were wide as I turned to Natasha; "I need to speak to Kirsty so we'll see you later."

Natasha frowned at me but didn't say anything and didn't follow when I pulled Kirsty away.

"Come on, beautiful, let's go find somewhere we can talk."

We waved goodbye to Helen and I headed for the school library, I wasn't planning on going inside but there were a couple of benches outside that should give us somewhere to sit and talk.


I looked into Kirsty's eyes and tried to project sincerity with all my might. "I want to tell you about something that happened to me a few days ago, something that you know about without knowing all the details."

Kirsty's eyes were still wide and looked like they were filling with tears.

"This is going to be hard so please just listen until I've finished what I've got to say and then I'll answer any questions you have, okay?"

I sat and waited for Kirsty to respond in some way, it took a few moments but she finally nodded.

I took a deep breath and began my tale. I started with the three of us being caught by Liz and took it from there. Explaining what had been said after the girls had left the room and how it had culminated in the dare I'd proposed.

I glanced up to see how Kirsty was taking things, if her eyes were any indication she was in shock but I pressed ahead, after all this was the easy stuff.

I went through the lunchtime dare step by step, how Liz had paraded in front of me with her skirt around her waist, her knickers and stockings on display just for me. I was staring at Kirsty as I told her how that dare had finished, with Liz wishing she'd failed so she could be spanked.

Kirsty groaned and I blinked, what was she thinking?

I couldn't stop; not now the confession was spilling out.

"So I gave her another dare, I said, "One she could fail easily."

Kirsty's hand squeezed mine but she didn't say a word. I went on to explain how I'd turned up the next day and beat the VP with a fly swat, a cane and in the end, her pickleball bat.

Kirsty was panting, her eyes wide as she listened to my explanation. What had started out as a bare bones explanation was now becoming more of an erotic story as I added detail. I thought she was going to break my fingers when I told her how I'd applied the last two swats to Lizzie's bum with my bare hand and brought her to orgasm.

"So that's it," I concluded. "Liz said we needed to call it a day after that, it was too risky to continue." I looked at my girlfriend of such a short time and waited for her to respond still fearing that I'd just finished our relationship.

Kirsty sat silently her eyes focused on something I couldn't see, I glanced at my watch and scowled, if we didn't sort things out soon we were going to be late for registration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.