Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I dropped the bag containing the cameras and other bits and pieces onto the floor in the back of Mum's car and got an eyeful of Ana who was reclined across the seat in just her blazer. The smile she gave me was both happy and suggestive. It brought to mind the warnings that Kirsty had given me concerning her aunt therefore I limited my response to a smile in return and closed the door on the scene.

Climbing behind the steering wheel I was confronted with a vision of beauty that made the sight I'd seen moments before fade into the mists of time. Kirsty had her far leg up on the dashboard exposing her pussy before me. Her blazer was unfastened revealing her ample boobs to my lust filled gaze and her smile was a clear invitation to make use of her charms.

"Oh, God!" I murmured as I dropped into the seat.

I closed my eyes but the picture was etched into my memory. A giggle from the back seat started me on the road to recovery. The muttered "Gotcha," from Kirsty completed the journey.

"Yes, you did," I admitted. I opened my eyes and smiled, glancing from Kirsty to Ana, "Now, how about you remove your jackets and we'll go for a ride through the middle of town?"

Kirsty's eye went wide in shock, her mouth hanging open.

Behind us Ana gasped, a strangled sound that might of been, "No," escaped from her lips and a glance in her direction allowed me to watch as she swivelled into a proper sitting position with her arms folded across her chest.

Kirsty's leg dropped into the foot well as she started to pant.

"Gotcha!" I called, though the idea of carrying out the threat did seem like a good idea.

"Oh, you," snapped Kirsty, punching me lightly on the shoulder. I deliberately ignored her attack and stared at the breast nearest to me. The poor thing had popped out from under her jacket as she'd taken the swipe at me and was fully exposed and quivering in front of me.

"Stop that," she said, slipping it back under cover.

"Stop what?"

"Gawking at me like that."

"You keep popping things out like that and I'll keep looking," I said. "It's only natural, isn't it, Ana?"

Behind us Ana snorted, her own blazer open and her boobs on display. I'd noticed this in the rear-view mirror moments before and wanted to distract Kirsty.

"Auntie!" she bellowed, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing more than you're doing," replied Ana defensively.

"But he's my boyfriend," responded Kirsty, "I'm allowed to tease him."

"You think so?" asked Ana. "I bet you he's the one giving the orders." She continued quietly, "That's what I'd want."

I don't think we were meant to hear that but I glanced at Kirsty and received a surprised look in return.

"That's right," I said, "I'm in charge. Now close those blazers up and let me concentrate on getting us home in one piece."

Kirsty gripped both lapels of her jacket and closed the gap between them, hiding her charms from my view. I sighed softly and glanced in the mirror to watch Ana follow suite.

I started the car and navigated out onto the ring road in silence, my breathing returning to normal as I concentrated on driving the car. Safely on our way I asked, "Did you really enjoy yourselves out there?"

"I did," replied Kirsty.

"Me, too," said Ana, "I didn't think I was going to. I only accepted the challenge because it came from Rosa and after our, uhmm, after meeting you I didn't think I'd get anything out of it."

"And?"

"And it was brilliant," she gushed. "I haven't had that much fun since Rosa and I used to play games as kids."

She caught my eye in the mirror and smiled, "Have you ever considered coming to live in the US? I'm sure I could find you somewhere to live."

I heard Kirsty suck in a lung full of air but I didn't break eye contact with Ana, "I'm sure you could," I said, "but this is where I want to be."

Ana glanced towards Kirsty and smiled, maybe that smile was tinged with a bit of sadness, "I'm sure it is."

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm sure we'll think of something to keep the excitement going before you return home."

What that would be I wasn't sure but I didn't want to get sucked into a bear baiting contest between Ana and Kirsty.


As we turned into Kirsty's street she let out a sigh, "It's a shame it's all over."

"It doesn't have to be," I said.

Kirsty frowned at me and Ana asked, "What do you mean?"

"I'd have thought that was obvious," I said smirking, "All you have to do is take off your jackets before you leave the car."

I did my best to look innocent, "Wouldn't that mean the game wasn't over?"

"We couldn't," gasped Kirsty.

"Noooo," said Ana slowly before looking around. "Could we?"

I'm not sure if that was meant to be a question but that's how it came out.

"Auntie!"

Kirsty's eyes were wide, her face flushed and her breathing was starting to race.

"I'll park just here," I said pulling up to the curb, "While you think about it."

"Where would you stop?" asked Kirsty looking around for nearly a minute.

"I could stop here," I said, "but I was thinking that parking on the drive would be a better option."

Ana piped up from behind us, "That wouldn't be too bad. There's only the house opposite that would really be able to see us."

"But somebody might drive past," whined Kirsty.

I glanced in the mirror at Ana and saw her raise her eyebrows.

"Kirsty," I said forcefully, "take off the blazer."

She looked at me wide-eyed and unmoving.

"Now," I snapped. "You too Ana," I threw casually over my shoulder.

"Yes, Sir," replied Ana and Kirsty, after a glance over her shoulder at her aunt started to do as she was told.

I knocked the car back into gear and after checking all around to make sure it was clear I moved forward and onto Rosa's drive.

"Ready?"

Kirsty nodded, a glance in the mirror showed Ana, her blazer held across her chest also nodding.

"Go!" I yelled and the two of them dropped their jackets and opened the doors. Giggling the two of them scampered out of the car and headed for the front door.

They got there and seemed to pause; Ana turned to face me and fig-leafed herself. To my surprise Kirsty came sprinting back.

"We forgot the keys," she gasped as she grabbed her blazer off the floor.

She ran back to the front door struggling to get her keys out of her pocket as she moved.

I sat there shaking my head as the two of them made a right hash of getting the key into the lock. It would have helped if they hadn't been laughing so much.

The door flew open and they rushed inside, Kirsty's blazer was left lying there on the doorstep, abandoned in the rush to get under cover.

I collected Ana's jacket and closed up the car before making my way to the house. I picked up Kirsty's blazer and pushed the front door open, where I was greeted by howls of laughter. Ana was sitting on the stairs holding her sides, her huge breasts bouncing around as she rocked with mirth. Kirsty had slumped to the floor and there were tears streaming down her face as she gasped for breath between snorts of merriment.

I shook my head at the two of them, "It wasn't that funny," I said.

Neither of the pair was able to answer me as I pushed the front door closed.

"I take it that you enjoyed your final fling?"

Kirsty took a deep breath and managed to stay still long enough to nod in reply. Across the hallway Ana raised her thumb but didn't seem able to speak.

I was still shaking my head as I watched two essentially naked women try to get themselves under control but as soon as one of them looked like she was making progress they'd glance at each other and off they'd go again.

A key being placed in the lock dragged my attention away from the wonderful goings on and I reached for the door. I opened it a crack and found Rosa standing there just the way she'd been when she drove off with Natasha and Helen.

"I'm sorry," I said seriously, "but there has been a change of plans."

Rosa stared at me as I continued, "This has been declared a blazer free environment and you'll have to leave your jacket in the car."

"But... ," began Rosa before grinding to a halt as I opened the door more so she could see through it. The sight of her daughter, lying across the floor in just her shoes and socks stopped any further protests.

"Off you go then," I said and without another word Rosa turned back to her car. I watched as she slipped the jacket off and casually dropped it on the front passenger's seat before striding majestically back past me and into the house.

I took a moment to reflect before I closed the front door and admitted that if all things had been equal Rosa would have been the woman I'd want. Natasha was dangerous and her mother, though beautiful was too in control for my liking. Ana had huge tits but her personality set my teeth on edge and I kept thinking that she needed a good slapping.

Kirsty was gorgeous and hopefully, one day she would be the match of her mother but here and now Rosa had that combination of looks and personality that set my pulse racing. As true as that was it was something that I'd never admit out loud.

I turned back and faced the multitude of naked boobs and sighed, once again I had an erection that could have driven holes in steel.


Rosa's arrival calmed the other two down quickly as she took charge of proceedings. I was surprised when she didn't wave everyone off to get dressed but I suppose she thought I'd seen it all already so a few more minutes of exposure wasn't going to make a great deal of difference.

If only that was true.

My poor dick hadn't really been soft since Natasha had slipped out of the car dressed as a schoolgirl, true there had been moments when it was only half-hard but it hadn't gone completely flaccid for hours. That was having an affect on me and if this was what 'blue balls' felt like you could keep it.

"Kirsty, go and get a tray of cold drinks," ordered Rosa, "and bring them through to the living room."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.