Butter Face - Cover

Butter Face

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Where's Heather?" Jimmy asked impatiently for the third time while we sat outside of her school. It was already after 3 and most of the kids had left the school. With two of us watching, I was sure we didn't miss her and the only other way out of the school was around the back and through the field, which was an unlikely path for her.

"Maybe she didn't go to school today," I suggested.

"That's bullshit, man. We're already late," he mumbled glancing at his watch. "The guy is probably already at the motel waiting for us."

"Lemme call Jessie. Have him ask Chad if he saw her," I said pulling out my phone. After the brief conversation, I slipped my phone back into my belt pouch, shaking my head. "No, she wasn't in school and Jess said her father's car is still in the parking lot. Hasn't moved all day."

"That's fuckin' great!" Jimmy mumbled flicking his cigarette out the window. "Let's go pay them a visit. We need to set some shit straight with them." The entire ride Jimmy didn't shut up and kept running his mouth about them fucking with his income and saying shit about teaching her old man a lesson but I tuned most of it out. He was pissed and just shooting off his mouth to make himself feel better.

Pulling into the apartment complex I parked two spot away from the older model Buick parked in Heather's space number. We got out and I could tell Jimmy was still irate about this. He's not seeing the big picture. Here he was just got caught in a compromising situation with his underage daughter and the people prostituting her are trying to get their claws deeper into his flesh and blood. Of course he's going to try and protect her, its only natural.

"I'm gunna lay that mutha fucka out!" he growled through clenched teeth.

"Jimmy, hold on," I said pulling his sleeve. I knew we had enough on the old man to get him to roll over without resorting to violence but Jimmy wanted to strong arm him into doing what we want. I explained everything to him, even the paternal aspect of protecting her from us but he didn't want to hear anything about it.

"We're doing this shit my way, understand?" he said getting into my face. "You wanted me to pimp this whore 'cause I know that I'm doing so stay the fuck outta my way or you'll get hurt just the same."

"Whoa, man, ease up. What in the hell has gotten into you? We need to approach this right or we'll risk losing everything."

"We ain't the ones losing shit, man. That fuck head trying to keep the whore from us is about to lose everything!"

"The whore's name is Heather, remember?"

"Yea, whatever," he added turning and continuing his stride down the sidewalk. He had a few seconds head start, but I caught up to him just as he knocked on the door. I could see the muscles in his jaw flexing and his hand was curled into a fist. If he wasn't so serious it might actually be funny seeing him like this. Slowly the door creaked open and a young girl stood in the doorway.

I suddenly remembered that Heather had a younger brother and sister and this girl looked to be about eight or nine-years-old.

"Hi there," I said smiling and the door quickly opened wider with her father standing behind her.

"What in the hell do you want!" he almost shouted pulling the young girl back inside and behind him.

"You know what we want, Larry, so where is she?" Jimmy scolded.

I could see the young girl trying to peek around her father and suddenly another face appeared from the other side. I guess her brother was equally as curious to see what was happening.

"Get the hell out of her before I call the cops!" he shouted trying to close the door. Jimmy's foot stopped it as he pushed on it, sending the smaller man stumbling backward. The two children stood gawking with shocked expression as we entered the apartment.

"Hunter, Hannah, get to your rooms, NOW!" he yelled still trying to stand up to us. We were larger, younger and stronger than this guy so physically he didn't stand a chance, but the trump card we possessed was the pictures. The two kids scurried away like frightened mice, almost running into the woman entering from the back to see what was going on.

"Honey, is everything alright?" the small stature woman wearing thick glasses asked entering cautiously. I could see where Heather got her build, eye sight and unique looks.

"Everything's fine, go back into the kitchen," he growled not quite as loud as he did for the children. She stood staring at the two of us for about a minute before leaving. "I asked you to leave," the little man repeated standing in front of Jimmy with his chest puffed out. I smiled. He doesn't know who he's dealing with.

Even if we didn't have incrementing photos at our disposal, either one of us could easily make this geeky dweeb our bitch if we wanted to. The look on Jimmy's face told me he was considering it. "You bess be gettin' outta my face," he snarled giving the older man a slight shove. Miller took two steps back but held his ground. I could see movement from where his wife went into the other room and noticed her peeking around the corner.

"Where's my whore?" he asked smirking. I could see Larry's face turning red. I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or anger. He stood silent, fuming but knowing there wasn't much that he could do about it. "I asked you a question," he said taking two steps to get into his face.

"Jimmy, chill out, okay. Let's discuss this like men," I said receiving a stern glance for my troubles. He walked around the man, heading for the back of the apartment. One doorway went into the kitchen, the other toward the bedrooms and bathroom.

"Larry, what's going on?" his wife asked stepping into the living room with a worried expression.

"Hold on right there!" Miller called out rushing to Jimmy, grabbing his arm. I expected it but didn't see it coming until it was too late. The man flew backward just as he did the time I punched him and landed not far from his distressed woman. She dropped to her knees, cradling his head while giving Jimmy a quick glance.

"Why did you do that? Who are you and what do you want?" she screamed holding his head up while he slowly regained consciousness. Jimmy grinned at her and resumed his trek toward the back of the house.

"Heather!" he called out opening the first door and looking in. I rushed over not sure what this guy was going to do. He went further into the hall and I glanced into the room to see the young boy cowering on his bed in the corner. Like father like son.

The loud shriek turned my attention back down the hall just in time to see him entering two doors down. I went after him. I didn't know that Heather shared her room with her little sister and the girl was beside Heather holding her in some sort of frightened bear hug. The little one yelped again as he went closer.

"Heather, let's go," he said grabbing her arm. She wouldn't move and with her scrawny little sister glued to her, he had to try to life both of them. "Heather, don't make me mad, okay?" She looked down at her younger sibling before prying her hands loose. "That's a good whore," he added jerking her to her feet.

She wasn't looking very well and I had a suspicion it was withdraws from the meth he's been feeding her and not the stress and trauma of what's going on. Giving her a shove, she walked out of the room with us in close pursuit.

Larry was sitting at the kitchen table holding an icepack to his eye. Poor sucker got punched in the face last night and again in the eye today. He's not doing very well.

"Where are you taking her?" the woman asked standing when we entered the room. "Larry, do something!"

"Talk to him about that, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear what you loving husband has been up to!" he said guiding the dumbfounded girl toward the front door.

"Larry, what's going on?" I heard her asking as we left.

"Did you see the look on that asshole's face?" Jimmy laughed walking to the car. I still wasn't happy about strong arming these people. The father may or may not go to the cops to protect his daughter, but the mom certainly might, even at the expense of her husband.

"Was that really necessary?"

"I gotta show 'em who the boss is."

"We're asking for trouble," I said explaining my concerns as I started the car.

"Just drive." He didn't want to hear what I had to say and the fact we were already 20 minutes late added to his frustration. "Here ya go, Sweet cheeks," he said reaching into the back with the glass pipe and a small baggie of the strawberry flavored meth. "Smoke all you want, I'll get you more," he added winking at me. "You be a good little whore and that will always be your reward. You fuck with me and you'll be sorry, understand?"

She remained silent but I could hear the lighter flicking several times and directed the mirror to watch her puffing on the glass tube. Her face went blank and she got a stupid look on her face.

"We're almost there. Take another hit," Jimmy urged and smiled when she did. She's going to be majorly fucked up.


"Sorry we're late," he said approaching the man sitting in a blue sedan. "My whore wasn't ready so we had to pick her up. Everything's cool now."

"I was about to leave. I've been waiting for half an hour. I only stayed because you said she was young and fresh. Where is she?" he asked trying to look between us into the car. Heather was still in the back reaching out to grab something that wasn't there and giggling when she couldn't catch it.

"I know, I'm really sorry. I'll knock $20 off for your troubles," Jimmy said offering him a discount. "Lemme get the room. I'll be right back."

I stared at the man still trying to see Heather in the backseat but only able to get a profile view of her. He was balding with thin wavy hair, a bushy, paintbrush-like mustache and a large, WC Field's nose. His face was pock-marked with old acne scars and his cheeks, chin and fore-head were reddened from rosacea. He looked to be in his early-to-mid forties and even though he was sitting down in the car, I could tell he was a big man. Just how big I'd find out soon enough.

Jimmy returned with the key and the four of us headed into the room with him closely watching Heather. Jimmy didn't try to hide her face and I assumed it was because he was no prize himself but I didn't say anything about it. The man towered over both of us, standing at least 6 foot 4 and pushing 300 pounds. He didn't look fat, but had a very large build.

Jimmy checked his watch and whispered to me that she had another date in 15 minutes but this guy had her for 30. "I'll try and stall the next one; you get this guy to cum faster and get him out. She really put us behind today!" he grumbled.

"And how do you think I'm supposed to do that?"

"I don't care; just do something to make him cum as soon as possible. Text me when he's done." I nodded and watched him leave. Heather was sitting on the bed with the big man, who I later found out was named Walter, touching her exposed leg. She was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt and he had his hand on her thigh.

"Heather, why don't you show the nice man what he's paying for," I said encouraging her to undress. She simply looked my way with her eyes semi-closed and a dazed look. "Take your clothes off," I said making it clear what I wanted her to do. She stood and the man helped her undress, pulling the shirt over her head and knocking her glasses to the floor.

She bent over to feel for them but I told her to leave them. He'll enjoy fucking her more without them on. Turning her to face me, he unclasped her training bra, sliding it down her arms and tossing it to the side. Her little wannabe tits were pointing straight at me and I licked my lips. He turned her and sucked the closest one into this mouth before trading off.

She stood there while he struggled to get her undersized shorts down, not taking his mouth from her nipple in the process. Her panties came down in the same motion and she was suddenly naked looking straight ahead, glossy-eyed and giggling. That seemed to make him feel better as he made a comment to us once we got into the room about how young she was. Now that he saw she was okay with what was about to happen, his concerns left.

I glanced at my watch. It was 3:36 and her next trick was due here in nine minutes. "Heather, why don't you do the same thing for your date, undress him," I suggested and he smiled, liking the idea. Either she didn't hear me or was too stoned to understand and simply stood there like some dumb cow, not moving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.