Butter Face - Cover

Butter Face

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl becomes the target of a gang of boys who make a sport out of rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Dude, looks like you've got an admirer," Jessie said slapping my arm while looking past me to my right. Casually glancing in the direction of his stare, I saw a young girl standing next to a bus stop bench wearing baggy gym shorts and a tee shirt looking our way. She quickly turned away once we locked eyes.

"Come on, man, she's what, like 10-years-old?"

"Naw, I've seen her at my brother's school. He's got a class with her so she's got to be the same age as he is."

"Looks like another butter face," Dale said giving her the once over. The four of us laughed. That's a term we use to describe a girl with a nice body but with a face that would stop traffic.

Looking back at the girl standing about 30 feet away from us I had to agree. Her hair was pulled back into an off-centered ponytail; she had thick, large rim glasses and when she smiled, the sun made all the wire from her braces glitter.

"Go talk to her, man, it's your turn," Chuck said nudging my leg. We were sitting on a short wall outside the apartment complex where Jessie lived and the girl lived somewhere in the same complex. I hadn't seen her before and figured she must be new to the neighborhood, but Jessie claimed he'd seen her around for a while.

"I dunno, guys, she's kinda young don't you think?"

"Pussy's pussy, man, it don't matter what it's attached to," Dale said with a huge smile.

"Yea, you know what they say, if there's turf on the field, it's time to play ball," Chuck added.

"I doubt she's got 'turf' anywhere," I said looking back at the scrawny kid.

"Come on, man, it's been a while since our last mark,"

Jessie chimed in.

I looked at the three of them. It has been almost two months since the last girl and since we're about to graduate; we needed one last big score to finish it off. A few of us guys started a "club" back in the 8th grade to get pussy. There were only five of us at the time, but the idea was one of us would get a "girlfriend", fuck her and then pass her around to the rest of the guys until we tired of her.

Over the years we've had a lot of members come and go but right now we have 13 guys in our club. In the almost five years since our first mark, we've managed to bang 108 sluts. It's getting harder to find a girlfriend as most of the girls in our school know what we're up to. That just means we need to look harder to score. But a 12-year-old girl? That might be getting just a little desperate.

When we first started, 12 and 13-year-old girls were the norm because we were 13 at the time. As we entered high school, the ages of our marks increased right along with us. We even got to tap a college chick last year, but most of them are a little smarter than the high school girls.

"You going?' Dale asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Cause if you're not, I'm going."

"I don't even know if it's me she's looking at."

"It don't matter, it's your turn," Jessie said pushing me off of the wall.

"Alright, I'm going," I said adjusting my clothes to make a good impression. By now she was sitting on a bench down and turned away when she saw me approaching. "Hi, I'm Troy," I said stopping in front of her. "Mind if I sit with you?"

She actually blushed and covered her face as soon as I started talking. She didn't respond so I sat with her anyway.

"You live 'round here?" I asked moving within a few inches of her. She nodded but kept her hands over her face. "Don't be shy,"

I said taking her wrists and pulling them to her lap.

Up close she wasn't that bad looking, but not exactly what

I'd call cute. Her eyes looked to be a little too large for her small head, but it could have been her glasses distorting them.

Her lips were a little big, but again with braces, it's hard to tell and she was just starting to get a few pimples on her forehead. I scanned her body, gauging the potential as our next casualty.

She was skinny, her boney legs emerging from the large leg openings like sticks stopping at the bend of her knobby knees before disappearing under the seat. Her arms weren't much better as she had very little muscular development. The loose shirt covered what I was looking for the most, any signs of tits. With her leaning forward, I couldn't tell if she had any or not.

Glancing back at my boys, they were giving me the thumbs up and smiling.

"Would you like to go get a soda or something at

McDonald's?" I asked her. She looked up at me shocked that a cute, older boy was actually paying attention to her. She seemed to be nerdy, awkward and probably didn't have many friends. I smiled at the thought. Very soon she's going to have 13 new friends all wanting to play with her.

"Come on, let's go," I said standing and reaching out my hand.

"I ... I, uh, can't. My dad won't let me go," she mumbled so softly that I could hardly hear her.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't go any where without telling him."

"Where is he?"

"At work."

"Then he'll never know, come on, it's just down the street and we'll only have a soda and talk and you'll be home before he even knows you're gone." She looked up at me towering over her and I could tell she was struggling with the decision. She's on the verge of puberty where hormones are sending her mixed signals and confusing emotions but she's still young enough to follow whatever her parent's demand of her. She wants to be loyal to them, but she's uncertain about these new feelings she has and how to react to them.

"What time will your dad be home?"

"Five-thirty." Glancing at my watch I smiled. We had plenty of time.

"Look, its only 4:50 now so I can have you home in plenty of time. He won't even know you left. Come on, I'd like to get to know you better."

"Know me better? Really? Why?"

"Because I think you're very pretty and you're someone I could really like. So what do you say? I'll have you home in 30 minutes, I promise."

Hesitantly she took my hand and I helped her stand, putting my arm around her shoulders as we passed my friends, giving them a wink. This might be easier than I thought.

We shared a soda and talked. I didn't want to overwhelm her too much so I sat on the opposite side of the table with the drink between us. To display my interest, I kept my hands stretched across the top and held her hands. Her name was

Heather; she was very shy, had a younger brother and sister and was in the sixth grade.

I did most of the talking and had to pry out most of the answers she gave. The more I talked to her, the more I actually began to like her. She was of Irish decent and had a lot of the typical physical characteristics of the Irish, freckles, strawberry-blond hair and blue eyes. In a few years when she fills out, she may actually be pretty, but for now, she's skinny and self-conscious.

Just as promised, we left the restaurant at 5:15 and I had her home in plenty of time. I wanted to show her she could trust me and I'd do what I promised. I gave her my cell number and told her to call me when she had a chance to. It wasn't until after 10 when she called me but hung up when I answered. A few minutes later, she called back and we talked until almost midnight. She was more comfortable talking on the phone and really opened up.

We made plans to meet at "our" place after school.

It took about a week of seeing her daily before she felt comfortable around me. She was tall and lanky, the top of her head reached my chest when we stood. From the beginning when we walked, I'd put my arm around her shoulders but it took a while before she responded by putting her arm around my waist. I kissed her for the first time about five days into our relationship, muddling through the slobbery, tight-lipped encounter fighting not to laugh. She'd never kissed a boy before and was definitely a virgin.

The guys were thrilled about that fact as it had been over a year since our last cherry picking. Of all the girls we'd scored with, only nine were virgins and all of them screamed like a trapped banshee when we opened them up. I was sure Heather would be no different.

I asked her out on a date that following Friday. We had been "dating" for 10 days and I told her she needed to be more like my real girlfriend and we had to go out. She was scared of her father's reaction and kept insisting that she couldn't go. I persuaded her to tell her folks she was doing a science project at a friend's house and met her outside of McDonald's after school. It was time to pay the piper.

There's an old farm just outside of town that we usually use when breaking in fresh meat. It hadn't been used since the

1940s and was over grown with weeds and trees, making it impossible to find unless you know where to look. The barn has a loft with old hay and blankets that many of our prey were taken to for the first time. Today Heather was about to lose her precious virginity.

She was nervous as I drove out to our "honeymoon suite", as we call it, and didn't want to get out of the car at first.

Eventually I convinced her to just check it out and soon we were climbing the ladder to our destiny. We kissed, drank some wine to celebrate and kissed some more. She was getting better at it, but still needed a lot of practice.

When I touched her breast, she jerked back. "What are you doing?" she yelled moving away.

"What do you mean? You're my girlfriend and you're supposed to let me touch you. I don't mind if you touch me."

"I don't like it," she added crossing her arms over her chest.

"Come on, Heather, don't be like that. Loosen up, here, have some more wine."

"Take me home," she demanded, standing.

"Heather, why are you acting like that? You know I really like you and want to be your boyfriend. And I think you like me, don't you?" I asked and waited for her answer. "Don't you?" I had to repeat before she slowly nodded. "Well, if you like me and I like you, what's the big deal? People do that when they like each other."

"I don't, uh, like to be touched like that."

I frowned at her. "I thought you were different, Heather. I didn't know you were going to be like this. If I had known that,

I wouldn't have asked you out. I can't believe you're a cock tease. You lead a guy on and when he's interested, you don't let him touch you. You're nothing but a fuckin' little prick tease!"

I yelled out standing up too.

"No I'm not!" she yelled back. I wasn't even sure she knew what it meant, but since I was angry about it, she didn't want to be that.

"I thought you were special, but I guess you're not. Maybe

I'll see you around," I grumbled walking to the ladder.

"Where are you going?" she asked rushing toward me.

"If you don't want to be my girlfriend, I'm not wasting my time with you any more." Stepping onto the ladder, I looked at her and actually saw the tears welling up in her eyes. Her first boyfriend, the only boy to ever show her any attention was about to leave her and she was crushed.

"Wait," she cried out taking a few steps toward me. "I, um

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.