Holiday - Cover

Holiday

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Just a brief interlude during my recent holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

"I want to suck your cock and have you come in my mouth," said Joanne.

I managed to keep the car on the road, but it was a close thing. We were returning from visiting a set of prehistoric caves near Sarinyà, about an hour's drive from our camping site.

"Can I suck you and have you come in my mouth?" I replied.

"Ummm ... I don't know about that, my daughter is getting used to a semen bath whenever things start happening near her home. And I do want to keep her happy." She looked at me quizzically, "Unless your tongue is long enough to tickle her too," she said hopefully.

I drove us to Rocacorba, a hill overlooking the coastal plains. Not many people came up here as the first part of the road was quite bad, thought the rest was cared for by the TV Company that operated the TV mast at the top. There were some nice walks at the top of this hill and we would be undisturbed.

I laid out a blanket; Joanne looked round and then took her dress off. As I was already kneeling I eased her panties down and gave her a little lick, my tongue just managing to touch her clitoral hood. She gasped and held my head close to her. I licked again.

"Let me get down and then do that again," she said.

Joanne lay on her side with her knees pulled up, I could get good access to her vulva from the rear this way, a normal 69 would have to wait until after her baby was born.

I swiped my tongue from back to front, anus to clit, ploughing a furrow between her outer and inner lips, tasting her nectar and causing her to reach down and try to hold and control me. She lifted her upper-most leg, opening her wet vagina and allowing my fingers and tongue entrance. While my tongue wormed its way into her hot vagina, I pressed one finger against her brown pucker. Joanne was getting vocal now and her cries of passion urged me on. I dipped my finger into her wet pit to pick up her lubrication and then pushed deep into her arse. She went rigid as a climax rushed through her taut body, a shot of woman juice flooded into my mouth. The muscles of her rear tunnel rippled along my finger as her orgasm flowed through her. A tiny hard bud pushed against my lip as her clit came up to join in the fun. I placed my lips over this bud and sucked hard. Her cry almost made me release her, but the death grip on my head, pulling me in and holding me hard against her would have prevented any movement away.

Withdrawing my fingers, I pressed forward again, this time two fingers entered her anus. She arched her back, trying to press down on my invading digits. She spoke, though only unintelligible sounds. While I fingered her arse with one hand and tormented her clit with my mouth, I pushed the other hand up and easily slipped three fingers into her sopping cunt. She cried out again and another, weaker flood of girl cum washed over my hand.

Finger-fucked front and back, her clit long and hard in my sucking, biting mouth, she had to cry 'enough'. She had been in almost constant orgasm for nearly five minutes and was sweat-soaked and exhausted. Almost as soon as I withdrew from her she went to sleep.

I looked down on the bedraggled figure, beads of sweat running down her chest, her hair limp and stringy, her chest moving slightly in time with her breathing. I covered her with the free half of the blanket and sat beside her, a hand on her shoulder, waiting for her to come back to me.

"What..."

I looked down at her, she looked gorgeous in the fading light. As she sat up the blanket dropped away from her, uncovering her full breasts.

She looked up at me. "You should wear a health and safety warning, 'can cause unconsciousness if not used properly!'"

"Didn't I get it right this time?" I asked.

"No, that's not how Jeffery does it."

"Bugger, I thought I was getting close then, especially with you cumming so much."

"And I need a shower," she prodded me in the stomach. "You can wash me down."

I had to remind her to put her dress back on before she got into the car. She just stuck her tongue out at me and muttered, "Spoil sport."


She stood in the shower, warm water streaming down her naked body. I ran my soapy hands over her smooth, soft skin. Her nipples were already engorged and I knew that the wetness between her legs wasn't totally due to the shower water. Just as my fingers were heading down between her legs again she stopped me.

"It's my turn. I want to wash you down." She pulled me under the shower and started washing me down. She only gave my penis a quick wash, "I want to see to that bit in bed," she told me. Being washed by a woman who wants to please you as well as get you clean is a great pleasure. When she'd finished I knew I was clean.

I lay on the bad and looked up at her. Still naked from the shower, she stood looking down at me, one finger to her lips, frowning and deep in thought. "Are you sure you don't need a permit for that thing?" she asked.

Joanne, knelt on the bed and dropped her head, her warm lips touched my cock and pulled it into her hot mouth. She had tied her long hair back so I could see my erection disappearing into her mouth. The sensations shot from my dick throughout my body. She dipped her head down, fucking me with her mouth, then pulled up so just the head was contained and swirled her slippery tongue round and round.

While she held my shaft, she didn't pull on me at all. I was being driven up to my climax purely by the sensations her mouth and tongue were giving me. I exulted and suffered through nearly ten minutes before I warned her, "I'M COMING!"

She raised her head until she just held the crown captive and sucked gently while her tongue bathed me. I felt as though I blasted my prostrate into her mouth while I seemed to come forever. I lay back panting, and weakly clutched for her. She continued her gentle oral caresses as I deflated. Soon her nose buried itself in my pubic hair as she took all of my flaccid cock into her mouth.

When she released me I pulled her down to lie with me. She had a huge grin and looked extremely satisfied.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked me. I was almost unable to speak.

"That was fantastic I've never had anything like that before," I replied and pulled her in for a kiss. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and we hugged. It was a very satisfying end to a hectic day.


I left my caravan and greeted Joanne as she was walking toward me.

"Good morning, Joanne dearest, how are you today?" I asked. I kissed her cheek, just a peck but well enough for a public display of affection.

She looked me in the eyes and frowned. "Swampy!" she said.

"Swampy?" I replied.

"Yep, swampy." She prodded me in the stomach, "And it's all your fault."

We started walking to get our papers. "Jeffery never leaves me swampy." She said as though that was the ultimate definition of quality sexual intercourse.

"So how does Jeffery make love then?" I asked, anxious to improve my love making.

"Well I lie on the bed, lift my nightie up a bit and open my legs. Jeffery kneels on the bed and opens his pajamas a little and pulls his prick out. Her lays on me and thrusts for, oooh nearly three minutes some times. The he comes and he gets off and goes for a shower and I go to the loo and wash myself and then we go back to bed." She looked at me and nodded, "And that's how a man makes love properly. But you," she poked me in the chest, "leave me swampy and dripping and wanting more."

We walked in silence for a minute.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.