Holiday - Cover

Holiday

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Just a brief interlude during my recent holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

I parked in a car park that Joanne hadn't used before. It was very close to the beach and some shops and restaurants. I pointed one out, 'Blue Sea' I like that one, bit more expensive than the others but the food and service is worth it. She looked at it as we passed.

As we stepped onto the beach Joanne looked at me a little suspiciously. "You said you didn't have your trunks."

"I don't," I answered and led her toward a stairway set into a small cliff.

"Oh." She followed me as she thought through the implications of my remark.

"OH!"

The stairway wasn't steep and Joanne had no trouble in getting to the top. A short walk over a rocky path and we rounded the corner to see a secluded beach with quite a lot of people on it.

"Paul."

"Yes."

"This is a nudist beach."

"You did tell me I had to go skinny dipping. And this is the place to do it."

"Yes," she looked at me seriously, "but what about the skinny dipping?"

"We'll try and get some of that in as well."

We walked down onto the beach. A short walk to the centre of the first section of beach and I started to lay out a couple of mats for us to lie on. Joanne looked around interestedly.

"The proper thing is to pretend that we're alone," I told her, "ignore everyone else."

"Oh." She looked at me. "I haven't put any sun cream on."

I leered at her. SWMBO says I can do a good leer. She keeps telling me not to leer at any other female who're in my line of sight. "Oh goody, that means that I can do it for you. Spread the cream all over your unresisting naked body while you lay helpless before me."

She slapped my arm. She was smiling while she did it, but it did sting. She looked at the reddened area, "I'll kiss it better."

"Do I get a smacked bum too?" I asked still leering, "And does that get kissed better."

She slapped the other arm.

A little nervously, Joanne lifted her dress over her head then slipped out of her bra and panties. The best thing about being on sand was that I could dig a pit to accommodate her bump while she lay on her stomach.

"Ohhhh ... I haven't been able to lie on my front for months." She relaxed onto the sand.

I put some sun cream onto my palm and started spreading it on her back. She had a long back, the muscles well defined. I ran my hands along the long muscles pressing firmly.

"I think I'm going to keep you. Jeffery never does this."

"I do this because I think it'll turn you on. After all when I've done your back I'm going to do your bum. I'm going to drip the cream straight onto your skin. It'll probably run down between your luscious bum cheeks and I'll have to catch that cream as it runs down along your vagina lips. You'll have to open your legs for me to get all of this run-away cream and I shall take advantage of you while I have my fingers between your legs. I might even slip one or two fingers inside you and finger fuck you for a while."

By now she was squirming, rubbing her thighs together. She looked up at me, "Well, what are you waiting for?" She lay down again and opened her legs a little more.

I finished her back and did as I promised / threatened. I poured the sun cream directly from the bottle and made sure that a good dollop found its way between her cheeks.

"Ahhh..." she sighed as she felt the cream slide over her brown rosebud and head towards her vagina.

I spread the cream over her cheeks and then went in search of the runaway stuff. My fingers were very slippery from the cream and my middle finger had no trouble at all in slipping all the way into her tight anus. She gave a quick gasp as I entered her but lay down again and eased her legs open a little more.

I pushed in and out a couple of times then withdrew. Cupping my fingers, I scooped up the runaway globules and spread them between her legs covering her vagina lips and tops of each thigh. I did as promised and pressed two fingers into her, I then joined them with a third, forcing their way into her tight hole. Only a few strokes while she was on her back, I would tease her more when she turned over.

I lay a trail of sun cream down her closest leg and spread that from bum to toes. Having moved down to do her feet I had a wonderful view up between her legs. She looked back and saw where I was staring.

"Are you staring at my cunt?" she asked.

"Of course I am. I'm a bloke and I'm kneeling between your legs, where else would I be staring?"

"Just wanted to be sure," she replied and opened her legs a little more.

I moved up between her parted thighs, lay another line of sun cream on the other leg and rubbed it in. I made sure to catch her pussy, sliding a finger in and then rubbing on her clitoris.

Finishing her legs, I slapped her gently on her bum. "Turn over."

This proved a little more difficult than usual due to the pit that I'd dug for her bump. Still, with a little swearing and moving a little more sand she was laying comfortably on her back, legs parted and eyes closed.

I spread the cream on her face and neck first, making sure to cover her ears properly. Then I laid a couple of lines of cream about her breasts. I rubbed these in, avoiding her breasts even though she kept moving to push one or the other under my hand. Her nipples were already hard and the areola crinkled. I squeezed the sun cream bottle and lay another line around each breast.

"Arrhhhhh..."

She lifted up with the anticipation of being massaged there. I delayed a little until she opened her eyes. Her expression was clear, "GET ON WITH IT!"

So I did. I ran my hands over her breasts and spread the cream around, I pinched her nipples and pulled on them to ensure that they were properly protected and I stroked her breasts from base to nipple, from all directions, to ensure that she wouldn't burn. Unfortunately I finished that part of the job. Still there were other nice things on the way.

Her bump took quite a bit of cream, its occupant moving around under my hands.

"I think she likes it," Joanne said, looking at the bump in wonder as the baby visibly moved round.

"Not nearly as much as I do."

"Oh! Do you like rubbing cream into the skin of a naked woman? Is that a popular pass-time among males?"

I moved her hand down between my thighs and placed it on my erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.