Caring for Julie - Cover

Caring for Julie

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On a cold, rainy night in February, Jim finds his 16 year old neighbor, Julie, in a nightie on his front porch cold, wet, and very pregnant. He takes her in and cares for her. His life is changed from that point on. When he wins the lottery, not only do his and Julie's life get more interesting, so do the lives of his friends and employees.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Military  

Tuesday

I got up a little late, 0545 hrs and woke up Chief to go to PT. He wasn't a happy camper but got up anyway. After a few warm up exercises, off we went for a brisk 5 mile walk. Chief wasn't into running either. On returning, Chief went to shower while I woke Julie.

"Come on sleepyhead, today is the day," I told her.

We fooled around a little, kissing and hugging even though I was soggy. Then she went off to her bathroom to get ready. I went to shave and take a shower. I put on some casual clothes and went to make some breakfast when I got to the kitchen I found Chief there having a beer.

"I see you have your breakfast. Could you also use some bacon and eggs?" I asked.

"Yes, I hate to cook, but I love to eat," he told me.

"Julie will be down in a bit. It takes her a while to get ready, as she has extra female things to do."

Julie came down just after breakfast was ready, with another container of milk to put in the fridge.

"I see you bring milk back all the time, but I never see you take it out," Chief commented.

"That's because this is breast milk, and I only make deposits," Julie told him, shyly.

It was amazing to watch Chief's reaction. Beer sprayed from his mouth and ran out of his nose. He nearly fell out of his chair, which had been tipped back.

"Good God, girl!! How far along are you?" he asked with a red face when he recovered.

"I've started my eighth month," Julie replied.

"And you've already started lactating?"

"Yes, about 10 days ago. I have to pump twice a day at least."

"Could I ... aw ... could I have a taste? Do you suppose?" Chief asked, panting like a puppy after a run.

"Sure, Chief. I've just been putting it in the fridge cause I wasn't sure what to do with it. I forgot to ask the doctor what I could do with it during my exam on Friday, cause she got me so upset."

So saying, Julie handed Chief the container which she had just brought in. Chief sniffed it, and then held it up, looked at it, and took a small sip. He rolled it around in his mouth — like a wine taster - and then swallowed it. He sat there for a few seconds and then chugged the remaining liquid in the container.

"Top, what ever you do, don't let this girl get away," Chief told me after recovering. "That is as good as I have ever had, and I have managed to sample quite a few ladies' product. You definitely have a winner here."

Julie turned red, blushing in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, Julie. One of my quirkier hobbies has been sampling ladies' milk, around the world. As a connoisseur, I can tell you that yours is Grade A, Number 1," Chief assured her with a raised thumb.

"There's more in the fridge, Chief, if you want more. I just wasn't sure what to do with it. I didn't want to just throw it out."

"No more for now, Sweetie. This is something that needs to be savored in small doses, and not gobbled down, like I just did," Chief assured her.

"Look people, I hate to break this love fest up, but we need to eat up and get dressed. We need to leave by 0830. Traffic is usually heavy this early in the morning," I reminded them.

We were ready a little early. Chief stepped in out of Julie's hearing and asked, "You want me to carry on this trip?"

"No, I don't think it's necessary today. No money is going to change hands, and word won't get out for a few hours. We should be alright for a while yet. We're going to need to come up with a security plan by tonight or tomorrow for sure."

We arrived at Charlie's office just before 0930 hrs, and were shown right in. There were several people in his office.

"Morning, Charlie," I said and motioning her forward, "This is Julie, and the fellow behind me is Chief O'Sullivan. He's my security man — for awhile at least."

"Morning, Jim," Charlie said. "This is Karen Miller, my associate," he added, indicating a woman of about 29 years of age, 36C-25-35, 5'-8" tall, about 135 lbs with medium length brown hair and blue eyes.

"And the gentleman, over here, is William Johnson, a financial consultant." He was pointing to a man in a gray suit, 5'-10" - 165 lbs, gray eyes.

"Yes, I know him," I told Charlie. Then I said, "Hi, Weasel. When did you get into the financial business? Last time I saw you, you were still a supply sergeant"

"Top, I've gone honest. Got out. Went to business school, and became a real financial consultant. I work for a large legit company. Ask Charlie," Weasel protested.

"I take it that you know Mr. Johnson," Charlie said.

"Yes, he used to be a supply sergeant. I had a few dealings with him, back a number of years ago."

"I can assure you, that he is just what he said, and is a respected financial consultant now. If you would rather have someone else, I can arrange that, but it would take a little time," Charlie informed me.

"No, Weasel is OK. Better the crook you know than one you don't. But if I find out you're cheating me, you know that I'll deal with you, Weasel," I said.

"Top, I've changed my ways believe me. I would never cheat you. I'm an honest consultant now, but you do know that the market does fluctuate."

"Yes, Weasel. I know. You were mostly square with me in our dealings, but I do know your reputation."

"If that's all settled, have a seat, and we'll hear from Miss Miller on the guardian issue," Charlie said. We all sat down, except for Miss Miller.

"I don't believe there will be too many problems with your being appointed as Julie's guardian. Especially if what Charlie tells me about your financial future is true. There could be a problem, if her mother decides to fight it. I don't see that as very likely from what I read in your statement. However, I do have one area of concern. I understand you aren't married, and live alone. There are no other females in the house. Is that correct?" Karen Miller asked.

"Yes, it is. I was in Walter Reed for two and a half years, and my wife divorced me. Said she didn't want to care for a cripple for the rest of her life. I let her go without any contest. She had developed a really bad attitude," I told her.

"I had no idea that you had been badly wounded," Karen said.

"I spent 2+ years at Walter Reed. There were a bunch of operations and physical therapy. They tell me I'll never be all right, but I'm doing pretty well right now. Well, most of the time. Chief O'Sullivan has moved in with us as of yesterday, and we'll probably need a couple of more security people. With that many people, I'm going to need a cook/housekeeper. I don't really cook, and I don't think Chief does either. With that many mouths and that much laundry, we're going to need some help. But that's down the line a little."

"I see. Those were the only issues I could foresee. Of course, you're going to have to get past a Child Protective Services interview. I'll need a little more information from you and Julie, but I should be able to file a petition with the court by the end of the week. Then I'll let you know when we get a court date. When can we get together, so I can get all of my information?" Karen asked.

"Would tomorrow afternoon around 1530 hrs at my house be OK? Julie should be home from school by then. We'll pick her up at school. I figure my house would be a little better as I probably won't be able to show my face without getting mobbed for a while."

"That would be fine, Mr. Thompson."

"That should take care of that issue for now. Next is the lottery. Jim, as the purchaser of the ticket, you must present it to the Lottery Commission in person. They will test it, and check it on the computer for an exact match. When it does match, you'll be declared the winner. They'll ask how you want the money distributed. By the way, how do you want it distributed?" Charlie asked.

"Lump sum, Charlie. All I can get."

"Fine. Then the IRS will step in and take their share — about 40%. The rest will go to you. That's where you'll have to work out with Mr Johnson how much and what kind of investments you want to make."

"We can work all of that out later, Top. I could come out to your place anytime it's convenient. Here, let me give you one of my business cards."

"OK, Weasel, that sounds alright. I guess there is no rush to get the money invested."

"If we're all agreed then, I suggest that Top, Chief, Mr Johnson and I head over to the Lottery Commission. Karen, why don't you talk with Julie and get some of your information now." Charlie said.

"Charlie, I want Julie to go with us. She's part of my family now, even if it isn't legal yet, and she needs to be there."

"Do you think that's wise, Top, in her condition?"

"That's what Chief is here for — Security. Not mine — well mostly not — but hers. Believe me, Chief can bust heads with the best of them."

"Please, Top, we don't want any head busting."

"Just speaking figuratively, Charlie."

We went to the Lottery Commission's building. There were a lot of reporters hanging around, but we got in OK. Charlie had arranged for us to see the Commissioners ahead of time, so every one was there. They accepted the ticket from me, and handed it off to some technical people, who took it off to test it. Then their lawyer came in to ask a bunch of questions. Finally the technical types came back in and confirmed that it was the real ticket, and that I was the winner.

Next was the question about distribution, and finally, the IRS stepped in and took their share. Charlie got with them to handle the legalities. It was probably a good thing too. I would probably have pounded the snotty bastard into the ground. In the end, after all was said and done, I wound up with $145.5 million cash in hand. The lottery commission would wait on my decision on how I wanted the money moved. They had done this a lot, and understood that it would take a little time.

Charlie asked the Commissioners to hold the announcement of the winner for 30 minutes so we could get out of the area. They agreed, and taped the presentation of the awarding of the prize. We were back in Charlie's' office when the announcement came over the TV. They showed the video of Julie and I accepting the presentation check.

When we were back in the car, after leaving Charlie's office, Chief started to enumerate what we were going to need in the way of electronics to deal with this new situation.

"Top, we're going to need a new main computer, and a laptop also. Newer cell phones and a bunch of electronic surveillance gear. Not to mention you are not going to be able to show your face in public without being recognized. Oh yes, I forgot, a new phone system to handle all the calls," Chief said.

"That's what credit cards are for, Chief. This one has an $18,000 limit and I only have a few hundred dollars on it. So, let's go spend some money."

"Can I go too, Daddy?" Julie asked.

"Sure Sweetie. It's 1300 hrs now. No use you going in to school today. Tomorrow — we'll have to see. You were in those videos too, you know, and some of those people at school are bound to recognize you. We'll definitely have to see."

Chief got on the cell phone and started calling people. All I could tell was that he spoke to several people. I was driving, and had to pay attention to traffic. Shortly, he told me where we were to go. We arrived in a few minutes, and were met by a young man with a crew cut and good balance. Chief explained that he was a computer tech, ex Navy, and would help us select appropriate equipment.

We spent about $6,000 getting electronics stuff. The store manager recognized me from the TV they had running in the store. There were no questions asked. Chief gave the young tech our address, and he said he would meet us at home later to help with the installation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.