Caring for Julie
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On a cold, rainy night in February, Jim finds his 16 year old neighbor, Julie, in a nightie on his front porch cold, wet, and very pregnant. He takes her in and cares for her. His life is changed from that point on. When he wins the lottery, not only do his and Julie's life get more interesting, so do the lives of his friends and employees.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Military  

The second hearing was scheduled for 14 April, which was just eleven days after Julie delivered Kelley. I wasn't happy about that, but both Julie and I were anxious to get this over with and not have it dragged out, as there was a new baby to be cared for. The hearing was also scheduled for 1000 hrs. We arrived about the same time and answered the same questions. The same Bailiff was there calling the court to order and reading the case number.

"Mr. Thompson," the Judge asked, "I see another amendment here pertaining to your residence. For what reason did you move?"

"We moved, your Honor, because we ran out of room in the old house, and needed to find more. This house was available. I bought it, and moved in. All of my people have plenty of room. It also has an excellent security system, and my cook / housekeeper is just out the back door in her own house."

"I also have two reports from CPS here. Two widely divergent reports, I might add, and two CPS representatives, also unusual," the Judge remarked.

"The first report, from a Ms. Childless, is very damaging. Would you care to comment, Mr. Thompson?" asked the Judge.

"Yes, your Honor, I would. Ms Childless appeared at my house with a bad attitude already in place. She was not pleased with anything she saw, or that we said to her. It was while we were still moving in, your Honor. She then took Miss Adams upstairs to grill her. If you please, your Honor, I have here a recording of that incident, and I would like you to hear it." I played the recording. The Judge's face got more and more stern as it progressed.

"Ms. Childless, is this the way CPS normally conducts its interviews?" the Judge demanded when the recording was finished.

"Your honor, I know these people are hiding something, and I wanted to get it out in the open," she told the Judge, indignant at her methods being questioned.

"It would seem, Ms. Childless, that the only thing you managed to do was make Miss Adams hysterical. I can't say that I approve of your methods, and intend to have a talk with your superiors," the Judge informed her.

"The second report is much more favorable. It was filed by a Miss Lee, which I presume is this other CPS representative," the Judge said.

"Yes, your Honor. When I read Ms. Childless's report and went to the house, I was expecting nothing good. I was surprised to find a neat, tidy house, if a little large, with some extra boxes still in evidence, but not more than one would expect if people had just moved. Mr. Thompson answered all of my questions and introduced the rest of his household. I was also given a tour of the house, and served a snack, while waiting for Miss Adams to return from school.

"One of Mr. Thompson's security people brought Miss Adams back at about 4:30. Since that school doesn't get out until 4:00 PM, that seemed reasonable. I took Miss Adams upstairs to have her show me her room. It was rather large, and contained the usual furniture, but also had a baby crib and other furniture for an infant. It wasn't crowded, however. I then sat her down, and questioned her about how she was treated at the house, and how the other people related to her. The questioning went well until I cast aspersions on Mr. Thompson.

"Miss Adams became highly agitated, your Honor, nearly hysterical, and was vocally defending Mr. Thompson against anything and everything. From her reaction, I can only assume that she holds him in the highest esteem, and that any time someone says anything against him, she will immediately jump in to defend him. A definite father figure complex, if there ever was one. Also there were no signs or indications of impropriety," Miss Lee stated.

"Yes, I have observed this same behavior by her previously in this Court," the Judge replied. "Did you find any faults at the house, Miss Lee?"

"Not really, your honor. It's a brand new house. The only thing I might mention is that Mrs. O'Hara actually lives about 50 feet away from the house in a separate building."

"I see. Do you consider that significant?" asked the Judge.

"No, your Honor. She does spend the majority of the day in the main house. Even having her sons there in the evening, watching TV and doing homework, etc."

"So you basically found no problem with the Thompson house or the interview," the Judge asked.

"Yes, your Honor, that's correct," affirmed Miss Lee.

"Thank you, Miss Lee. I also have a police report here stating that the brother, Roy Adams, and the mother, Carol Adams, are not to be found anywhere in this county or those adjacent," the Judge stated.

"The Court therefore awards custody of Miss Julie Adams and her child, Kelley Adams, to Mr. Jim Thompson. To be his wards until such time as Miss Adams turns 18 years and 1 day of age," the Judge ruled.

"You can't do that, Judge. These people are up to something, I can feel it, and they must be stopped," Ms Childless shouted, emotionally.

"Ms. Childless, if you have any proof, please present it to the Court at this time, if not remain silent, please," the Judge instructed her. She didn't say another word and turned to leave. Charlie and Karen Miller came over and congratulated us. Later we all went to lunch again.

Things went along fairly smoothly after that. Julie and Kelley went to school as soon as they were able. The guys and I fixed up the basement with a nice work shop, a photo darkroom, and still had space for the rec room. I had to hire a part time gardener to take care of the lawn and garden, and I also had to obtain the services of a CPA to keep track of bills, expenses, and taxes.

Late May brought the school prom, and we were all invited. I took Julie. Kelly was deposited in the Child Care facility until the dance was over. Chief took Martha, and the guys went along as the girls at the school had seen them picking up and delivering Julie, and thought they were hot. The girls all wanted to dance with them, but Ralph got monopolized by Miss MacFarlan. Gordon had a great time though dancing with the girls.

Julie had moved into my bedroom permanently right after the final court hearing. We couldn't do much for the first six weeks after Kelley was born, as Julie was sore, but I did introduce her to oral sex on me, and also anal sex on her. She liked the oral part, and said that girls at school talked about it a lot. Consequently, she knew what to do, but didn't have any experience.

The anal part scared her at first. She said a lot of the girls didn't like it or were afraid of it. On the other hand, the girls who did like it were crazy about it. She was kind of scared, so I took it slow and easy. I used just my fingers the first couple of times. I quickly discovered that Julie has a hair trigger on her butt also. After a few orgasms, she was more interested in anal.

The first time with my cock, I made sure to warm her up slowly, and stretch her out easily. When I started the head in, she gasped then settled down. A little deeper with each thrust, and then withdraw. I made sure to use plenty of lube. By the time I was half way in, she was starting to thrust her hips back at me. By the time I was balls deep, she was going wild, having multiple mini orgasms and screaming her head off. She woke the baby. Shortly after that, we both hit our orgasms, and just fell over on the bed, fighting for breath and worried about the baby. When the noise stopped though, Kelley went right back to sleep. It was a good thing, too, as neither of us were in any kind of shape to look after her. When I managed to pull Julie up against me, we were still breathing hard.

"God, Daddy, now I know why the girls who like it really like it. That was fantastic!" she crooned.

"Yes, it was Sweetie, but I think we should save it for special occasions because it wears me out."

Things continued to go along well. Julie attended fifth semester for part of the summer until she was caught up. We, all of us, went on fishing trips to the local lakes and camping trips to the mountains. Martha's boys loved it, and Chief and I liked to fish anyway. The guys used the time to improve their tans. The fish that Martha prepared were fantastic, so were the other meals. Julie spent some time making sketches in the mountains as she enjoyed that. I had taken some pictures as backup for her memory when she went to finish the sketches. She and Kelley certainly enjoyed the outdoors, of course Kelley slept a lot. Everybody had a great time.

Julie started school in early September. Over the summer she had persuaded several girls from her old school to transfer to New Age. Trouble raised it's ugly head in mid September when Ms. Cranfield called me early one morning. She was extremely upset.

"Mr. Thompson, I'm sorry to bother you, but you said if I ever had a problem to call you. I have a problem!" she said then broke down crying over the phone.

"Where are you, Ms. Cranfield?" I asked.

Sniff... "I'm trapped at school. The principal found out about my recommending New Age Academy to you last year, and about the other girls that have left for there. She sacked me. I have no transportation or job, and she said she would see that I never got another school job in this state." Again she broke down.

"Listen to me, Ms. Cranfield. Collect your belongings. Don't leave anything behind that you want, and go outside the front door. I'll be there for you in 20 to 25 minutes. OK?"

"Yes," she answered, controlling herself, "I'll be waiting." I collected Gordon, and we headed out to the old school. When we got there, the rent a cop was giving Ms. Cranfield a hard time, threatening her and yelling at her.

Gordon quickly got out of the vehicle, walked up behind him, and swatted him right across the back of the neck. That got his immediate attention. He wheeled around going for the gun he wore. Gordon just grinned at him.

"If you pull that gun," he told him, "I'm going to shove it up your ass and blow you away. You understand me, asshole? Now get out of here, and leave this lady alone. If I ever see you again, I'll kill you without a thought." He hadn't even raised his voice. The rent-a-cop departed, quickly.

I got there for the last part, and made the introductions. We loaded Ms. Cranfield's things in the SUV and returned to the house. There I gave her a stiff drink, and Martha fed her. After we had her calmed down, we started to talk.

"So the old bag canned you and threatened to blackball you in the other government schools?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.