Caring for Julie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On a cold, rainy night in February, Jim finds his 16 year old neighbor, Julie, in a nightie on his front porch cold, wet, and very pregnant. He takes her in and cares for her. His life is changed from that point on. When he wins the lottery, not only do his and Julie's life get more interesting, so do the lives of his friends and employees.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Military  

Monday

I was up at 0430 hrs and went downstairs, to take over the watch. I checked the house and then started on the treadmill. We had moved it and some weights upstairs, so we could do a little PT while on watch. Watch was turning into a real bore, but I had been bored before.

At 0630 hrs I went upstairs to shower and shave. I woke Julie to get her ready for school. By the time I got downstairs again, Martha had started breakfast, and Chief was there helping her!! I got the feeling that Chief was more than a little interested in Martha. He had certainly never shown any interest in cooking before!

During breakfast, I talked to Chief about today.

"How about, I take Ralph as driver today. We all need to be familiar with the school, so we can switch off taking Julie in."

"That sounds good. Ralph was stuck here most of last week, and may be feeling a little put upon. Besides, that will give me more time to spend here with Martha," Chief answered with a grin.

"Is that the old bachelor talking?" I asked.

"Well, maybe," he admitted, still with a grin.

Julie came in to eat, and Chief went to roust Ralph, who had second watch last night. Shortly, he came in to eat also.

"What time do we need to leave?" he asked.

"About 0800 hrs. Normally they start at 0900 hrs, but they want us there early today, so they can get Julie checked in. It's only a 15 or 20 minute drive from here.

We got to the school just before 0830 hrs, as traffic was a bitch. When we walked into the office, Miss MacFarlan was there to greet us.

"Good morning, Mr. Thompson, Julie, and is this another of your security people?" she asked.

"Yes, this is Ralph Datson. He'll be one of the people that will be delivering, and picking up Julie. There is one other, besides Chief O'Sullivan, but I'll bring him by later."

"Did you get the transfer papers?" she asked.

"Yes, we did," Jule said, "they will send my grades later. They tried to give Da ... Mr. Thompson a hard time, but it didn't work on him."

"Good. Sheryl, the secretary, will issue you your locker, and show you where it is. She'll also guide you around the buildings to get you familiarized." Miss MacFarlan said. The two of them set off shortly after that.

"Miss MacFarlan, I'm ready to pay the tuition now if you are so disposed," I told her.

"Yes, that's fine Mr. Thompson," she said, breaking her stare at Ralph, "The total for this semester will be $3,750. Of course, next semester will be a whole one, and will be $6,250. If you care to, you could pay both now, and Julie will be paid up to the summer break."

I wrote her a check for $10,000 and handed it to her. She stamped the school name on it, and stamped the back "for deposit only". Then she returned her gaze to Ralph.

"I'm sure that we'll see you often, Mr. Datson," she breathed, sexily.

"Oh yes," Ralph assured her, hurriedly "I'll be driving her all the time." He was smiling as he said that.

"That's nice," Miss MacFarlan replied in a very dreamy voice.

We headed back to the house, and the rest of the day.

Interlude in School

"Class," said the teacher, "I want you to welcome our newest student, Julie Adams."

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" asked one of the girls. "I'm sure that I've seen you before."

"I don't think so." Julie replied, quietly. "I don't remember seeing you."

"Were you in the movies or on TV or something?" asked another.

"No movies and only on TV once."

"TV, that's it! She was on TV last week with the guy who won the lottery," the first girl said, excitedly.

"Yes. That was J ... Mr. Thompson, my guardian," Julie replied.

"Wow, is he the cool looking young guy that was with you this morning, out on the parking lot?" asked a third girl.

"No, that was Ralph. He's one of our security men. Jim ... Mr. Thompson is an older man."

"Girls ... girls, that's enough for now," the teacher said. "You can talk more on your break. Back to class now. Turn your laptops to today's lesson, and let's get down to work."

Later, as the bell rang for the change of classes, one of the girls asked if Julie wanted to go with them.

"Would you like to come with us to the Care Center, Julie? You can visit it before your baby is born," one of the girls told her.

"That would be nice. I have less than two months to go," Julie told them. Off they all went to the care facility. When they arrived, each girl went to her baby. Those without babies partnered up with one of the girls with a baby. There was one girl with no partner, and Julie joined her.

"How old is your baby?" Julie asked the girl.

"She's four weeks old. I've been breast feeding her, but I'm having trouble, and have had to start feeding her formula. It doesn't agree with her too well," she said. Then she started sobbing.

"What's wrong?" asked Julie.

"I'm not producing enough milk. The doctor isn't sure why?" the young mother told her in tears.

"Would you like some help?" Julie asked.

"Yes, but how can you help?"

"I'll breast feed her, if you'll allow me too," Julie said, quietly.

"But you're still pregnant, aren't you?"

"Yes, but I started lactating about 2 weeks ago." Julie told her.

"Really!! You did??"the girl, Mary, asked, in utter amazement.

"Sure. Just let me get this blouse open, so I can open my bra up. I wore my maternity bra today cause it's the only one I can put pads in for when I leak."

"You mean that you're making so much milk that you leak, and you haven't even had your baby yet?" Mary asked, now almost hysterical.

"Yes. I thought everyone did," Julie said in a matter-of-fact manner. During this conversation other girls had been drifting over to listen.

"Noo," the young mother wailed, "I've never leaked. I've had a hard time just feeding my baby."

"Let me try then," Julie said, baring both breasts. Mary handed her baby to her, and Julie held her up to her breast, but she didn't feed.

"Let me show you," another girl said, and she showed them how to get the child started.

"I never did it with a baby before. Da ... Jim helped me before I got a breast pump. Now I just pump and save it in the fridge at home."

The young mother, whose baby she was feeding, starts crying, loudly.

"I can't even feed my baby, and you have milk at home in the fridge," she wailed in misery.

"I could bring in what I pump at night if you want, and then feed her here during school instead of pumping in the morning, that is until you can get your flow going, anyway," Julie offered.

"You would do that for me? You don't even know me," Mary said, amazed.

"You need help, and I can help. It's as simple as that. When I needed help, someone gave it to me. I'm only returning it," Julie told the group.

"This feels so good. I can't wait till I have my own baby. I just hope this doesn't make me horny like the first time someone sucked them," Julie added after a bit. Suddenly, she had an idea. "I have milk at home in the fridge. Would you like it for tonight? I can have Da ... Jim bring it when they come to pick me up."

"Yes," Mary said. "I don't know when mine will increase? I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I may find out something then." Julie got out her cellphone, and arranged the transfer.

Most of the other girls had gathered around as they had been talking. When Julie hung up, the questions started.

"When are you due?" asked one.

"About the first week of April."

"When did you start lactating?" asked another.

"About 2 weeks ago."

"Is your Guardian the father of your baby?" asked a different girl.

"Nooo," Julie answered in a very defensive voice.

"Do you know who is?" asked someone

"Yes, and he is a sorry son of a bitch," replied Julie.

"Are you getting married?" asked someone in the back.

"Yes, as soon as I turn 18 — in a little over a year," Julie replied, casually.

"Who's the guy?" they all wanted to know.

"Why Jim ... Mr. Thompson of course. He proposed to me last Thursday in your school office."

"He what?" they all shouted in shock.

"Miss MacFarlan asked about the father, and when I told him about that, Jim said 'I'm not now, but I'll be the father of your next baby.' He proposed to me formally, well, as formally as you can get in bed, that night. Saturday morning, he bought me this and these," Julie said indicating her engagement ring and earrings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.