Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 17

Dusty slowly opens his eyes and looks around and sees he's in a very nice room and Suzan is sleeping with her head down on the bed in a chair she's pulled up to the bed. It looks like she's been watching over him.

As he groggily reaches out he softly touches her head, where he then starts to slowly stroke her hair. It seemed amazingly soft to him as he did. He always wondered how women always managed to keep their hair soft like that.

"So she loves me huh? I guess that's why I'm more over protective of her than anyone else," thought Dusty as he smiled.

"Hey you're awake," said Suzan sleepily looking up.

She had awoken when Dusty first touched her head, but she really liked the way it felt as he stroked her hair. She had finally started to feel close to him.

"How long have I been out?" Dusty asked in a croaking voice.

"About five days. It was my turn to watch you again," said Suzan.

"Turn?" asked Dusty.

"After you passed out we all took turns watching you to make sure you were ok. Nothing we did could wake you so we decided to wait to see what happened," said Suzan.

"But does anyone know what happened to me?" asked Dusty.

"We're not sure, but Lori said you used a massive amount of power because after she examined the room she said it was designed to drain the power from about ten people at once, yet you shielded everyone," said Suzan smiling.

"Is Nancy safe?" asked Dusty weakly.

"Yes we brought her back and her father was ecstatic. He found the best room in the dorm to put you in while you recovered. You should rest you've been out for a very long time. What you did had to be draining on you," smiled Suzan.

"Well I can tell something happened to me because I'm weak as a newborn kitten," said Dusty smiling warmly back at her.

"Well..." began Suzan standing and then taking a seat on the bed and placing her finger on Dusty's lips.

"Since you can't move then you have to sit there and listen to me. I love you, I have almost from the start, but I was sure of it after we talked the day after your hangover. You really care about me and you look out for me, you kept trying to protect me and it could have cost you your life but you didn't care, and I want to be with you. I know you're attracted to Lori, but I hope you have enough attraction left over for me," said Suzan in a surprising deep and sexy voice.

Dusty without touching or looking down knew he was now giving Suzan a full salute.

"Suzan I..." began Dusty.

But before he could finish Suzan leaned over and gave him a very deep open mouth kiss. After a moment she leaned back and looked deep in his eyes.

"That was my first real kiss you know. I won't ever say anything bad about my friends, but I will say something about myself if it will help my case and help you chose me. I'm still a virgin. I'm a twenty five seasons virgin," said Suzan deeply and softly as she leaned up over Dusty's chest.

"I was always tired of being picked last by the boys when they picked girls to be their girlfriends. I developed late in life because all I did was run and play with the boys so they only saw me as another one of them.

"But by the time I started to develop, all of the boys were already sleeping with all the other girls, and had been for seasons. But I hated that they waited so long to pick me.

"After they had worked their way through all the other girls they decided to give me a turn, like I should be grateful that my turn finally came. So I waited. I waited because all I wanted was someone to see me for me and not as a number or a notch," said Suzan still softly.

"But I thought you were mad at me for picking Lori," said Dusty puzzled. He was still trying to figure her out.

"But you didn't really pick Lori, did you? You still like Lori but you like me too, don't you? And I can see it out of the corner of my eye that I have your complete and total undivided attention, don't I? But you're not sleeping with her, are you? You've had the chance several times, but you've not given in to it once, have you? And I know you know the reason why you haven't without me having to tell you again, don't you? So until you sleep with one of us you're still fair game for any of us," smiled Suzan as wide as possible.

"But if you chose me, I can say that I have a long record of resisting men that is already proven and you'll be the only man who I have ever been with in my entire life," said Suzan very slow and seductively as she then leaned in to give Dusty a much longer lingering kiss this time around.

Dusty starting blushing once he realized that he had gotten caught flying at full attention while Suzan was talking, but that second kiss started by Suzan really did have his attention now.

Then suddenly without warning she moaned very deeply into his mouth!

He almost came in the bed from her doing just that! Wow, that voice of hers when she did that was incredible! She just caused every cell in his body to vibrate! If she ever gave him a blowjob and did that he would last for as long as it took her to do it.

As she lean back smiling at him Dusty didn't know what to do. If she kissed him again at that moment he just knew that he'd cum from just her touch. He had never been keyed up like this by any female before. Including by Lori.

As he was praying she didn't realize what she had done, it was then he realized she was grinning very mischievously at him.

She knew.

As he started to say something the door opened.

"Hey you're awake!" said Marie as she came in. Rachel and Lori were right behind her.

She came over and kissed Dusty's lips, then she moved and Rachel did, then Lori last of all. Lori tried to slip him some tongue but Marie cleared her throat and she stood up.

"We've all been talking and we decided something. We were going to let you choose, but you're taking too long, so we decided to actively show you why you should pick one of us. So since you don't have anywhere to be we figure while we show you around our world we'll show you why you should pick one of us," said Marie smiling

"We know that Suzan confessed her love to you, but the rest of us are not quite sure if what we feel is love yet or lust, but we want to try to find out which with you," said Lori with a seductive smile.

"I know for the chance to be with you there wouldn't ever be anyone else for me," said Rachel smiling.

"But regardless of who you choose the others will try not to have hard feelings over what happens," smiled Marie

Dusty started sweating once again. He knew this might not end well for him.

"Oh, while you were out an older man came to the museum and asked for you. He said he was an old friend and wanted to wait until you woke up. I thought you said that you didn't know anyone here," said Suzan.

"I don't know anyone here really besides you four. I wonder who it is," said Dusty.

"I'll go get him for you!" said Rachel and then she was off.

After a few minutes she came back and she was leading in the old man from the Alley!!

"YOU! It was YOU who sent me here!" said Dusty trying to get out of bed.

"Don't bother trying to get up, you exhausted your magic supply, and until your body replenished it, you're not going anywhere," said the man smiling.

"But tell me, are you really unhappy that I did?" asked the man smiling as he looked around at the four women. "It took me a while to set that up to lure you here."

As Dusty looked up he saw they were all smiling down at him. He had to admit that it did work out well for him.

"But why did you do that? Why me?" asked Dusty.

"Because of your power. I used a locater spell to try and find someone capable of being a Battlemage, but I couldn't find anyone in our time. So I had to search the time stream and later dimensions until I found someone who was suitable. It's been over 4,000 seasons since the last one appeared," said the man.

"What's a Battlemage and how far back did I come?" asked Dusty. As he looked around the other women nodded as well.

"A Battlemage is someone able to use both all forms of magic at its highest level and use combat skills. You probably can use any weapon of your choice if you find the right person to teach you. But I'll be responsible for teaching you magic. And as to how far back did you come? That won't matter because you're no longer in your dimension so there is nothing to correlate to it from a society development stand point. But if you have to know then your 11th century I believe would be roughly close," said the man.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.