Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 12

"Yes right there, right there Dusty. Oh my god yes! That feels wonderful. You really are as good as you said," moaned out Lori as she smiled down at Dusty.

Lori was lying on the bed completely naked and looking unbelievable as she played with her large breasts with both hands as Dusty toiled on.

Dusty smiled up at her as he was working hard at pleasuring her.

He was hitting all the right spots and he knew that she was enjoying herself immensely it seemed. As he felt her twitching and moaning from his hard work he knew that he was getting the job done.

He could feel all her movements and moaning in his mouth!

Dusty was taking great pride, not to mention his time, in knowing that he was making her really feel it. He was enjoying the feeling of making her enjoy it. There was nothing like watching a beautiful woman thrash about and lose all control as you worked.

All of a sudden Dusty heard soft crying off to his right side.

As he quickly looked up he saw Suzan with tears running down her face as she looked at his bed with Lori and himself naked lying on it.

She has the same stricken look on her face that she had earlier that afternoon. But now she has free flowing tears coming from her eyes.

She looks so sad that all of a sudden it makes his chest feel tight. Suddenly it feels like he's in the middle of having a heart attack. He found that it was suddenly very hard to breathe.

Dusty sat bolt upright in the bed sweating.

That dream seemed so real. It was hard to imagine he was just dreaming. It was almost as if he could still taste Lori on his lips.

But as his heart is still racing, it still feels like to him that someone has hit him in his chest very hard. Suddenly his only thought is that he has to find Suzan and make this right.

No matter how hard he tries he can't get back to sleep. The only thing he can see when he closes his eyes was the look on Suzan's face as she looked into his room. And every time he does his chest hurts a lot.

Eventually he gives up on trying to sleep, and goes to look for her again. He has to fix this. He can't have her hating him. She was his first real friend here.

But as he rises and dresses he realizes that he couldn't have been asleep more than two hours tops.


After much searching, and right before breakfast, Dusty found Suzan practicing her sword form in the museum garden. She's deep off to the side hidden by the foliage.

When Dusty first became a member of their group he did his stretching with her, but lately she can't be found to do it with him. He was always at a loss for why that was.

But today he would do the right thing, apologize, and get her back. She was too close a friend for him to let her slip away. He missed the time they always spent together.

He didn't know what he was apologizing for, but if that's what it took to get her back he would do it. He just needed to figure out what he was apologizing for.

"Howdy Stranger," called out Dusty as he approached her. He tried to smile as big as possible to disarm her.

"How ... dy? What is that?" asked Suzan as she stopped her practicing to look at him puzzled. She had not heard that expression before.

"See there is this group of men called cowboys, and ... Do you even have cows here?" asked Dusty suddenly.

He never thought to ask before. He just assumed that every thing was the same as where he came from.

"Yes, but I've never heard of cow... boys before. Is it another type of cow?" asked Suzan even more puzzled.

Dusty laughed lightly.

"No in my world it's a person in charge of making sure cows end up from one place to the next. Men are cowboys and women are cowgirls," said Dusty smiling.

As he smiled Suzan shyly smiled back.

Dusty felt his heart racing as she smiled back at him, but in a good way this time. At least this time he wasn't putting his foot in his mouth. But seeing her smile made this trip all worth it. He never knew how much he missed her until right then.

"Anyway, where I'm from that's how they greet each other. They say howdy. I was just saying that as another way of saying hello. Howdy," smiled Dusty.

"Howdy," smiled Suzan warmly.

She was looking Dusty intently in the eyes as she spoke.

Then suddenly her face went blank as she went back to working on her sword practice.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to Lori? I'm sure she's missing you in her bed," said Suzan sharply as she was now savagely swinging her sword around.

"Hoo boy, I was right about what she thought," thought Dusty to himself.

Dusty took a seat on the ground nearby and waited for a minute before he spoke again.

"Suzan, you know that nothing happened right?" asked Dusty quietly. At least he knew what he had to fix now.

"I know what I saw!" said Suzan savagely. "You lied to me! You made me feel sorry for you and you lied to me! I can't believe you would do that!"

"I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I never have and I never will. And I won't ever take anyone's pity," said Dusty with an edge to his voice.

The last thing he ever wanted was that, after everything he had been through in his life. He wouldn't take it as a kid and he wouldn't put up with it now as an adult.

He now sat looking off into the distance quietly. His mind seemed to be elsewhere.

Suzan hearing what he said stopped swinging her sword and looked at him puzzled.

This wasn't going how she envisioned it to be. He should feel bad about taking advantage of her to get closer to Lori. He should be begging her to forgive him after lying to her so badly. He should feel bad that he used her.

But he now sat there looking pissed. Now she was confused. She was the one who was wronged, what did he have to be pissed about?

"Dusty..." said Suzan softly as she put down her sword.

Before she realized it she was sitting next to him on the ground and looking him in the face. She was concerned about his expression. He seemed to be hurting and that bothered her.

As Dusty continued looking out across the yard he started speaking without looking at Suzan.

"I was taking a shower and Lori let herself in and bolted the door before I came out. I was trying my best to get her to leave, but she wouldn't do it. Nothing I said would discourage her. She was trying her level best to seduce me and was doing a damn good job of it. She had me in the palm of her hand and I couldn't think of a single thing to do to stop her.

"But right before she could close the deal she inadvertently told me the magic words for a spell. And I repeated the words and it blew a whole in the wall. That's the only thing that saved me. Otherwise she would have had her way with me and I'd still be curled up in a ball on my room floor once we finished," said Dusty with a faraway look in his eyes.

"Wait, what? You did magic?" asked Suzan with wide eyes. "So that's what was going on? So the two of you didn't have any form of sex?! You didn't lie to me?"

"No we didn't and I would never lie to you. And you'd know all of this if you had just stuck around when I called out to you. I tried to explain but you wouldn't let me," said Dusty with some measure of sadness.

"I'm sorry. I know I should have given you a chance, but I just wanted to give you your privacy. After what you told me before I thought you had lied to me. I thought maybe you used the same thing on Lori to make her feel the same way about you I did. I should have known it wasn't true, but that's how it felt at the time," said Suzan quietly and blushing as she looked away.

Dusty looked over at Suzan and reached up and touched her face. Then he turned her head so that she was once again facing him as he looked her in the eyes.

"You are my very best friend. You were one of the first friends I made here. I would never lie to you," said Dusty softly.

As Dusty was talking Suzan had put her hand over his.

Even though Dusty knew she had calluses on her hands from handling her sword, it felt surprisingly warm and soft to him. He couldn't feel one callus on them.

"Your friend? You see me as your friend?" asked Suzan quietly as she looked him in the eyes.

"Of course," smiled Dusty as he retrieved his hand.

This was going better than he expected.

"Even though all the others are so gorgeous you want me to be just your friend?" asked Suzan quietly.

"Of course, you know you are just as pretty as any of them," said Dusty with a smile.

"You know, you should never tell a woman that she's just as pretty when comparing her to anyone. It's like you're saying to her "it's ok and you're really not that ugly". Girls are pretty and Women are beautiful. Especially when they see all the other women around them always being called beautiful or stunning," chuckled Suzan sadly

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.