The Statue - Cover

The Statue

Copyright© 2009 by Eros Nerd

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby isn't really sure what's happening to him, but he does remember that it all started when he touched that statue at the art museum. After that, life just got weird.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   School  

Gazing around, Bobby was surprised that nobody had stopped to yell at him about touching the statue. That was, until he realized that he appeared to have lost the rest of his group. In fact, as he stopped to think about it, he felt rather dizzy and more than a little disoriented.

"I think I'll go sit down," Bobby murmured to himself as he staggered over to the bench.


"Wake up, Bobby!"

"Sleepy..."

"Bobby, we're about to go, you need to get up so the bus doesn't miss us."

Bobby opened his bleary eyes to make out the shape of Tim standing over him.

"Alright ... I'm going."

Bobby staggered to his feet almost drunkenly, lurching from side to side and barely keeping his balance.

"I don't feel so good, Tim."

"We can talk to Mrs Hendrickson on the bus, Bobby. Hurry up or we'll be late."

Bobby felt his way along the wall and through the art museum, drawing nervous stares from the employees as he half-staggered, half-crawled his way through the galleries, down the stairs and out the front door. Mrs. Hendrickson was getting ready to send Tim back inside when Bobby emerged from the museum.

"Are you alright Bobby?"

"I don't think so Mrs. Hendrickson. I think I need to throw up."

Mrs. Hendrickson rushed with Tim up to Bobby and helped him over to the side of the stairs. Standing there, Bobby stared off to the side as the nausea passed.

"Maybe I just need to sleep on the bus."

"Are you sure you'll be okay, Bobby?" Mrs Hendrickson asked, nervously.

"No, but I think if I just sleep, I'll feel better." And with that, Bobby passed out again.


Bobby came to again in the back of an ambulance with Mrs. Hendrickson and Tim gazing down at him.

"It's okay, Bobby. We're taking you to the hospital."

Suddenly aware that the boy had revived, the EMTs crowded out Tim and Mrs. Hendrickson and began shouting to him.

"Can you hear me, Bobby? How many fingers am I holding up? Did you take any drugs or alcohol today? Are you allergic to anything?"

Bobby tried to count the fingers, but everything was still blurry. In frustration, he pulled off his glasses to wipe the sweat off of them. And then, amazingly, he could see.

"Th ... three fingers."

"And did you take any drugs or alcohol, Bobby?"

"N ... no ... no ma'am."

"Are you sure, Bobby?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Bobby gazed about in wonder, awed at his new-found ability to see more clearly than he'd ever seen with the glasses.

"Bobby? Bobby?!"

Bobby gazed back over at the EMT, noticing for the first time that she was a rather attractive young woman with some rather distracting breasts (of which he had a rather good view.)

"Y ... yes?"

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"No, ma'am."

"We're going to give you some oxygen and monitor your heart rate until we get to the hospital. Try to stay with us."

"Hospital?!"

"Yes Bobby, you're sick and we're going to try to figure out what's wrong with you."

The EMT reached under Bobby's shirt to apply the leads for the heart monitor. As she did so, Bobby had the oddest sensation that she lingered her hands on his chest, and then she was reaching for the wires and he felt an odd tingling sensation on his chest as the she connected the wires. But as soon as the monitor started beeping, the sensation passed and Bobby laid on the stretcher, dazed and confused as he waited out the duration of the journey.


"Well, Bobby, I can't seem to find anything wrong with you, " the doctor said, standing up in amazement. "Other than your eyes changing this rapidly, I can't even find anything medically relevant. So we're going to keep you under observation and release you in the morning."

Bobby's mom seemed incredibly relieved and thanked the doctor as he left. "I'm just glad you're alright, honey."

Bobby tried to shrug as he lied there, very confused himself. "I don't know mom ... I just haven't felt good since I was at the museum looking at the art, but I feel fine now."

"Well you just go ahead and rest and get some sleep and we'll get you out of here tomorrow."

"You don't have to stay, mom. I'll be fine."

"Nonsense, dear. Your sisters are with your father and I'll stay here with you tonight and we can leave in the morning. You just try to get some sleep."

Bobby leaned the bed back as his mom turned out the light and tried to fall asleep. For as tired as he'd been before, he seemed wide awake right now. In fact, 15 minutes later his mother was dead asleep and he found himself thinking about the hot EMT that had brought him in earlier. Bobby glanced around surreptitiously in search of a restroom as he felt a hard-on coming on. Sure enough, there was one right on the other side of the curtain.

Bobby struggled a bit to his feet as a wave of dizziness came on and then passed just as suddenly. He took a step and then fell to the floor, tripped up on the wires from his heart monitor. When he fell, several of the leads came loose and the monitor began sounding an alarm.

"Bobby?!" His mother jumped up and ran around to him.

"Relax, mom. I was just trying to use the rest-room."

Just then two nurses came bursting through the door and rushed to his side. "Are you alright, sir?"

"I'm fine, guys. I just needed to pee."

One of the nurses helped him to his feet while the other turned off the alarm.

Bobby looked around, trying to hide his hard-on under the gown in the presence of three women, one of whom just happened to be a stunning red-head of a nurse. Thankfully, nobody said anything as the nurse led him to the restroom and through the door.

"Will you need anything, sir?"

Bobby blushed a bit and managed to stammer out "No ma'am, I'll be fine."

The nurse seemed to stare him up and down a bit, and Bobby could swear she was gazing at his crotch before she shook her head a bit and blurted, "I'll be outside if you need anything."

Bobby murmured affirmatively and then struggled to squeeze out several drops of urine through his painfully hard cock. All he could think about was that EMT and now the gorgeous nurse (Janice, he had read from the name-tag.)

"God, I'm gonna need to get off bad when this is all done."

After washing his hands, Bobby attempted to stride through the door and back to his bed, but was stopped at the door by the nurses, who insisted on walking him slowly back to bed and helping him in. They proceeded to hook him up and tuck him back in under the watchful eye of his mother. Bobby could swear Janice's hands had lingered on his chest when connecting him back up and he knew she winked at him as the nurses exited the room.

"Alright, did you catch how I can get up to pee in the middle of the night, mom?"

Bobby's mom had the decency to chuckle as she showed him how to turn off the alarm and disconnect the wires.

"Now, I'm going to bed again and I think you should too, this time."

Oddly enough, Bobby's alertness of 15 minutes earlier had vanished and his fatigue had returned. Bidding his mother good-night, the teen-aged boy dropped off instantly into a deep sleep.


"Mmmmmm..." Bobby gazed down at the topless Janice as she ran her hands down his chest and grabbed his erect cock with both hands. Bobby was just barely cognizant that this had to be a dream and yet was unwilling for it to end. Unfortunately for Bobby, his dick demanded attention and this wet dream was not quite enough to satisfy it.

But as he opened his eyes, the strange sight of Janice disrobing at the foot of his bed greeted him. Unsure what had happened but incapable of stopping to think in his over-driven lust, Bobby reached up and killed the alarm and proceeded to tear off his clothes and wires.

Oblivious to Bobby's sleeping mother, Bobby pulled Janice on top of himself, sucking on her large, round tits as she kissed her way down his face, grabbing his cock with one hand and groping his chest with the other. Bobby's virginal 14-year-old self was barely able to stand even this much foreplay as he grasped Janice's tits with animal ferocity. For her part, Janice was like a woman possessed, pausing only just long enough to line up Bobby's cock with her pussy before splaying herself on the entire length of it in one thrust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.