My Happiest Anniversary - Cover

My Happiest Anniversary

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My husband, Jim, has been my only lover, he guided me into our private world of intimacy. On our twelfth anniversary, he gave me a present I never expected, a present of experience, a new experience, one that I carry with me to this day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

"My name is Bryant and I'm here to give madam a massage."

He didn't have a portable table and, I was expecting a woman, but I didn't want to spoil it for Jim who had so considerately and lovingly set this up.

"Just disrobe and lay face down on the bed and I can start."

I looked at my husband with a somewhat suspicious look and Jim said, "Look, hon, the truth is, I had enjoyed several other women before I met you. I know you have just the experience of me alone so, I've ordered you a sensual massage. There'll be no sex, just a massage all over for you to enjoy."

All over? Sensual massage? On the bed? These were just a few of the thoughts going through my mind a mile a minute. At least Jim was here. He would be here the whole time.

I slowly walked over to the bed trying to control the fear and trembling that I felt. I was so comfortable being naked with Jim, he'd seen every surface, every crevice of my body. But this guy, Bryant, he was going to be feeling me, well, I guess almost everywhere. I mean, what is a sensual massage, it must include my breasts and my ... Oh, my.

As I pulled the dress and bra off, of course, I was naked underneath, I was facing away from Bryant and pulled the sheet off the bed, lay face down somehow getting the sheet over my middle.

I lay there trying to focus on the fact that Jim had arranged this as a loving gift to me to be able to enjoy the hands of another man and to arouse me in new ways as I had come to love being sexually stimulated during our years together. I had come from being the shy Midwestern girl to the hip California woman and this was his gift to me and I wanted it as much for him as for me.

I was facing away from Jim and Bryant as they both stripped down to boxers and I the first thing I felt was the sheet being whisked away and the cool air of the room wafting across my bare skin.

I gritted my teeth for the first touch. Then it happened. Very soft at first along my spine, then firmer as he went along. His hands were very strong but his touch, very gentle. Slowly, methodically up my back to my shoulders, my arms, hands, then my fingers, one at a time.

Oh, this was very nice. I almost forgot that it was a sensual massage. Then, he went back down my body and began kneading my butt. His hands were firm, and I must say, it was now feeling more than just relaxing.

Jim had joined in and was up rubbing my shoulders and Bryant was moving along to my legs. When he got to my calves, it really felt good, I was slipping back into enjoying a regular massage. Then on to my feet, which felt wonderful, especially when he worked my arches.

Then back up my legs, Jim now was rubbing on my back, they were both out of sight and all the effort was now on my thighs and butt. Firms hands were working my thighs and I felt a pull moving my legs apart and hands dipping between my legs, not really anywhere sensitive quite yet, but, yes, pretty erotic. I thought, now we're getting to the sensual part of the sensual massage. I was nervous and was trying to control myself and appear calm. Inside, I was churning with fear, anticipation and an ever-mounting arousal.

As my thighs and butt were being manipulated, hands were grazing my outer labia. I tried to hold still and not flinch when my pussy was touched and I lay there breathing harder and harder, my pulse pounding in my temples.

My head was turned and I could see Jim standing next to the bed, his cock sticking out of his boxers as he rubbed me along with Bryant.

All I could think of as I lay there, being lovingly touched and rubbed, was my pussy. I could almost hear the throbbing between my legs as my arousal went skyward. This was a very sensual massage. Oh, was it.

"Please turn, now," Bryant asked and I swallowed and rolled over. He placed his hands on my breasts and began to very gently trace his fingertips around my nipples. Oh, I know I was making the sheets wet underneath me. His touch was feather light. Just teasing my nipples which were hard and swollen.

Oh, this guy knows his way around a woman's body.

After he got my nipples all tingly from his gentle touch, he very softly pinched each one. I was really trying not to orgasm, I just couldn't give in yet. I wanted that for when Jim and I were alone again.

Now, Bryant began gently massaging each breast, then brushing the back of his hand over my nipples which kept them so hard and tingly. God, I was a sexual wreck.

Jim was stroking my stomach which is something he does that I've always loved ever since the first time he did it. It was after my first orgasm from his tongue. He petted and caressed my stomach and abdomen as I slowly floated back down to earth, oh, it felt so good.

My masseuse was alternating between treating my breasts fairly firmly to whisper-softly. Yes, Bryant knew how to drive a woman into a sexual frenzy.

And, then...

Oh, now he was working his way down. I knew the massage had to have stages to it. And that the final stage had to be, well, you know.

So, as he worked my lower belly and abdomen, one hand went lower each time than the other until he stopped.

Is that it, I thought? Certainly not, oh, rats. Don't tell me it ends. Right here. No, no, he was just removing his shorts, he was back to rubbing me again.

I was impressed. Oh, the massage was nice, no, I mean his cock. Wow. You know I've really only seen one, Jim's, and I can tell you that it gives me all the orgasms I want so I'm happy, but ... Bryant had to be well above average. It was big. And it was standing straight out.

Jim had gotten down to my feet which he held and pulled apart as Bryant began running his hands down my abdomen, down my mound and caressing my labia with just the barest touch of his fingertips.

This was the most wonderful agony I have ever experienced. Even the first time Jim and I made love or the first time he gave me oral sex, no, this was even more erotic. This was the pure essence of sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.