Preview

Orchard Flower (Version Bravo)

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Bob moved to South Dakota to get away from a painful situation. Then he fell in love with a slip of a girl who he knew he couldn't have, and found himself in pain again. You know that saying: No pain, no gain? It is a phrase that can be very true.

Foreword This story is written in three versions having the same or very similar beginnings, which branch out into different endings.

In Version Alpha a mother and daughter compete for Bob's attention, and mom wins.

In version Bravo, the daughter resists her mother's attempts to separate her from Bob and she pursues him.

In version Charlie, neither woman wants to give up.

You are reading version Bravo. If you read Version Alpha you will feel like you have already read up to about half way through chapter four of version Bravo. Up to that point versions Alpha and Bravo are very similar. The small differences there are, however, lead to big differences later in the story. For that reason you are encouraged to read everything in the story without skipping around.

Bob

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.