The Story of My Life
Chapter 7: Winter / Summer 1996 (9th Grade)

Copyright© 2009 by VeX_1138

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7: Winter / Summer 1996 (9th Grade) - This story is a slow starter, but it continues into a regular romp as my teenage years were filled with plenty of sex and many partners. I do mention rape, though as an event in my past and it’s not detailed. This story is true. I have fictionalized some, but much of the story is fact from my point of view. The sex scenes are embellished, but all physical attributes are as real as I remember. If you’re looking for horse dicks and wonder jugs, this isn’t the story, these were real people.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

My stepmother Stephanie and the cutest baby sister in the history of the world finally left for Reno after staying until Natalie and I had to return to school. Probably the best day of my Christmas vacation that year was when Rachel came over and held my little sister. While she was holding the beautiful Kasey, I leaned over her and whispered, "I want one of these one day."

Rachel looked up at me, utterly surprised, "Really? I thought all guys feared kids like they sucked their life away—like, miniature vampires." Suddenly I knew I'd be the subject of endless teasing from my girlfriend for as long as she knew me.

But it was still a great day.

I was sad when Stephanie took Kasey home, but she promised to come back and visit us during the summer. Natalie and I both agreed that we would miss our little half-sister quite a lot.

On our first day back to school, I found Michelle and told her I wanted to talk to her after school. So we agreed to go out that evening. After school, we got in her car and ended up at Shari's. Though it wasn't even four in the afternoon yet, we both ordered meals. We chatted a bit about our Christmas vacations while we waited for our food. When our waiter delivered my mushroom burger and Michelle's chicken strips, I knew it was time to start this discussion.

"So, I need to talk to you about something."

Michelle just looked at me and chewed.

"I recently discovered that my... 'dates' with you weren't exactly behind Rachel's back like I thought. She told me that she actually encouraged you to go after me. Do you know why she did this?"

Michelle shook her head.

"Because she loves me. She didn't want me to be lonely when she left for college. I know you have feelings for me, but ... I don't feel the same way about you."

"I know. I don't care."

"You don't care?! You don't care that I love someone else?"

Michelle gave me a weak smile, "I'll take what I can get. If that means I only get the occasional angry fuck, I'll take it. You may be in love with Rachel, but I love you. If I let you go now, I'll be the only one who gets hurt. If we do stop now, who knows if I'll get a chance to really date you when Rachel leaves. I'd rather not risk it.

"The truth is, I want to see how you feel about me when Rachel isn't around anymore. I think that when she's not around, your heart just might make room for someone else."

I thought about her words for a few moments. I couldn't really understand her logic. I imagined that after Rachel left, I wouldn't be very good company at all. Heck, I didn't understand why Rachel loved me really, though I worshiped her. How could Michelle even think she loved me when I barely cared about her? On the other hand, I obviously cared about her enough to have this discussion.

"Well, Rachel says she would like it if I kept seeing you. So, if you think you really can handle seeing me, even though I don't love you, then I think we can date occasionally. But the sex stops. Maybe Rachel and I will include you in threesomes, I know all three of us enjoy those. But if I kept having sex with you alone, even if Rachel says it's OK, it still feels like cheating to me."

Michelle smiled, "I understand that. And I respect that. I..."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I think you know I ... I'm a bit different," she said, almost whispering. She was embarrassed.

"Different? What do you mean?"

"I ... I think you know what I mean."

"No. I really don't know what you're talking about."

Michelle blushed and whispered, "You know how I like having sex."

I nodded, and whispered, "You mean the way I treat you when we've had sex? You actually prefer it that way?"

Michelle groaned quietly, "God yes! I was so surprised the first night when you just ... took control and started ordering me around and being a little rough. God! I know you were angry with Rachel that night, and that's why you were so aggressive and dominant and all, but I think my crush on you started turning into more that night. It was like you just knew what I wanted. It was fucking perfect!"

"Well, you're right. I was very angry with both Rachel and with myself that night. And I was pretty drunk too. That was really my first time where the sex was like that."

"Can I ask you something personal?" Michelle asked.

"Uh. Sure."

"Was that your first threesome too?"

"No. But I can't really explain anything more than that," I said. Both Rachel and I had promised Arjean we wouldn't tell anyone about our first threesome. I don't think even if I loved Michelle I would tell her. If even rumor about our sexual encounter got out around the school, it could easily ruin Arjean's reputation at her college and especially in her program. Even if she decided to never teach in the United States, it could make her student teaching impossible which could prevent her from finishing her degree.

Michelle nodded, "That's alright. I'm not trying to pry. I was just pretty surprised when Rachel approached me at that party. And you weren't the only one who was drunk that night. If I hadn't been, I probably wouldn't have had the courage to go through with it."

I laughed, "Yeah. I couldn't believe that you were a virgin before that night. It was really crazy."

Michelle smiled, "I've had a crush on you since you started at our school last year. Wow!"

"What?"

"That's today! You've been here for a whole year ... today," Michelle said with a wide smile.

I nodded, "You're right. I didn't realize it. Interesting."

Michelle continued smiling.

"So ... I guess this means we'll keep seeing each other sometimes."

Michelle stopped smiling and looked down at her plate, then said softly, "I ... I have one ... request."

"What's that?"

"If you're taking sex off the table, then I don't really feel comfortable 'dating' you anymore. I'd rather we tried to be friends. We can hang out together, see movies, go out to dinner together, whatever ... but as friends."

"Is that all?" I was amazed that she wanted to more loosely define our relationship. Only a few moments ago she was telling me she had a crush on me and she loved me.

"No. I ... I'd like to have you think of me as the kind of friend that if you're sad or you need something, I'll provide it."

I must have looked confused, because Michelle explained, "I mean, if Rachel leaves for school and you're depressed and horny, I want you to come to me for relief, or for a shoulder to cry on. I want us to be friends, but I don't want you to hold back anything. If we're out at a movie one night a month from now and you're horny and you actually want to sleep with me, don't hesitate to ask me ... please. I promise not to pressure you into sex or anything, but I need to know that I've still got a shot with you, even if it's not until next year."

I nodded, "Alright. I think I'd rather we sort of ... started over as friends. And probably, you'll be the friend who occasionally has sex with my girlfriend and I, but I can't guarantee any other sex. But I won't completely take it off the table. That's not really fair to either of us, I guess, considering our past. If you won't pressure me, I promise that I'll try to be your friend and ... maybe ... maybe we'll just let things go where they go."

Michelle smiled, "And ... just remember, you can be forceful and order me to do whatever you want." She grinned, and oddly enough, my cock-twitched. It had never done that when another girl had grinned at me that way. Usually, I only had that reaction with Rachel and it really surprised me—both in a good way, and in a bad way.

We finished our meal and Michelle drove me home, but when we got to my house, I surprised us both when I leaned over and kissed her. I didn't plan to do it, or really even think about it. It wasn't exactly a chaste kiss, but it wasn't passionate either. There were no tongues involved, and it only lasted maybe a second, but when I pulled back, we stared into each other's eyes and we were both excited and I really did see the way Michelle loved me in her eyes.


When school started up again, both Natalie and I were excited to be able to start Drivers Training. It was an extra class three afternoons a week, with actual driving experience every Thursday. It meant that we'd be taught all the rules of the road in the classroom so we'd be ready for the written test and also have road experience for the driving test when we turned sixteen in May and could get our licenses.

Since Rachel had volleyball practice after school most days, she'd give us both a ride home those four days. On Fridays, I would usually go with Michelle and we'd hang out for a few hours before heading back to the school or to another local high school so we could watch Rachel play. Afterwards, the three of us would usually end up at some party, and get together for some fun in the sack.

For the most part, this was how things went until May.

Then, as winter was ending and the week-long period in Idaho known as 'Spring' began, Natalie and I happily aced our driving test and each had a laminated driver's license with horrible pictures of ourselves stamped repeatedly in bold red ink—Under 21.

But it was also in May that school ended, and Rachel and I found some time to really hang out together again. Though I worked every day from dawn to around dinner time, I had the energy to hang out and date her nearly every night. Michelle was gone for most of the summer at cheerleading camp and then on vacation with her family, so my attention was undividedly centered on Rachel.

For our birthday, Ray and my mother bought a new car. Though, it was actually for Alice and Georgia, while they paid to have their car detailed inside and out so it looked nearly new for Natalie and I. It was great. Although, I already knew that this summer's funds were going towards a car I could buy for myself. Natalie was already helping me shop for it, especially since it meant our 'new car' would then be all hers.

As the first few weeks of summer passed, I knew that our one year anniversary was coming up, and I asked Natalie some help in planning a great evening. I wanted to repeat our adventure at the end of last summer. Natalie got Alice and Georgia to arrange for Rachel to spend the night at our house, and I convinced my mother to let me have the night out with Rachel again.

We went to 'The Grove' again for dinner that night, and it was very nice. I hadn't planned for any extravagant evening like before. I really just wanted as much time with Rachel as I could get before she left for New York. She was leaving in August around the time Football tryouts and summer practice started up again, so I didn't have much time left with her.

When we'd finished eating dinner, I said, "I didn't plan any games or events like the last time we came here, but your mom already thinks you're spending the night at my house tonight with my sisters. I didn't plan a bunch of places to take you, but I've got a tent, an air mattress, and a big sleeping bag in the car. If you like, also called Arjean and she said she could get us a room at her hotel if you want, but I'd like to spend the night somewhere special if you're willing to 'rough it'. What do you want to do?"

Rachel smiled, "I just want to spend time with you, and I think you know I like tents and sleeping bags just fine."

So Rachel and I got in the car. I told her I wanted our next stop to be a surprise, so she willingly put on a blindfold. We chatted about next year a bit, and Rachel said I should get Ray to start saving game films of me so I could put together a recruiting video. It might help me get a football scholarship if I had any desire to go to school somewhere other than Boise State. I didn't tell her that I'd already started saving clips from my freshman season to put together such a video. Once she'd told me about getting accepted at Columbia, I asked Coach Norris to help me with it.

I'd never had any desire to go to a college other than Boise State since my mother got a job there and I knew it would be basically free for our family to take classes there. But since Rachel's confession about Columbia, I'd already started thinking about sending applications with a recruiting video to places like Rutgers, Temple, Syracuse, Penn State, and even some of the I-AA schools that were closer. Heck, if I was lucky and improved my grades as I'd been trying to do since Christmas, I might even be able to get in at Columbia, they had a team in the Ivy League. Not a great league for football, but it was an amazing school, soon to have a very amazing student—besides, I may be a good High School athlete, but I doubted my prowess really extended to the college level.

Of course, I didn't tell Rachel this at all. I had no desire to put any pressure on her for a long-distance relationship. I had no illusions that, come August, we would be trying to stay together after she left. We both agreed that long-distance wouldn't work and it would be better to part on good terms and stay friends. But it was sure comforting to think that I might be able to go to college closer to the woman I loved.

When the near-invisible dirt road appeared, I turned off the narrow highway and headed into the trees. After a few minutes, I stopped the car. It was summer, so the sun was still up, despite the fact that it was nearly eight o'clock, so I told Rachel I wanted to set up the tent and things before I told her where we were.

"Is that alright? Can you wait ten more minutes?"

Rachel nodded, "Just leave the radio on and I'll barely notice."

She was lying, I knew. She couldn't handle waiting, or surprises really. But I hurriedly set up the tent, the air mattress, and put the sleeping bag in the tent. When it was set up to my liking, I opened the passenger door and helped Rachel out.

"Okay," I said, pulling the tie on her blindfold.

Rachel gasped, turned and hugged me hard, "Oh! This is perfect!"

I'd brought her to the broken down old cabin in Eagle Island State Park where we'd first had sex. This was where she'd taken me the first day we kissed, where she'd given me a package of condoms as a 'gift', and we'd started to fall in love. We hadn't been here since then either.

Rachel kissed me, and for the first time in a long time, I was savoring every millisecond our lips were together. I lost myself in the taste of her tongue as it danced in my mouth. Her lips were soft, like the skin of a peach, and her whole mouth tasted like strawberries.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.