The Nymph That Stayed
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Zaffen

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Another story in the 'Nymph Universe.'

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Harold sat, door locked, the only light that of the monitor on the desk in front of him. The images of the mpeg held his rapt attention, as he stroked slowly, letting his mind fantasize that he had taken the place of the lead actor. He knew the plot was non-existent but it didn't really matter, the movie wasn't about to win an Oscar in this timeline anytime soon.

He was stretching the session out; quality over quantity was the plan tonight. Still the time was quickly approaching; the sensation so intense that he didn't even want to reach for a tissue on the desk in case it would break the mood. He closed his eyes, laid his head back, and felt the tickle start in his groin, culminating in four strong surges of semen out the end of his dick.

Well, He thought, I enjoyed that immensely, now the cleanup.

Rolling his chair back, he looked under the desk but didn't see where the semen might have landed. Even getting down on this hands and knees didn't reveal any evidence under the desk. Now, that was a real puzzle. Reaching into a side drawer on the desk, he grabbed a flashlight, and checked again.

The flashlight failed to reveal anymore than the initial search, and Harold was beginning to get concerned. His folks were pretty cool and knew that he was bound to be whacking off in his room at night, well, to be honest, just about anytime he could get alone.

He thought he heard something that sounded like a small bell and as he was about to back out from under the desk, the light from the flashlight caught a glimpse of something. By the time it registered that he might have seen something he was already out from under the desk.

Diving back under he shown the flashlight where he thought he had seen something and ... saw a small, well defined, dainty foot. Allowing the circle of light to follow the foot to the ankle, up the shapely leg, to the knee he found the rest hidden behind the drawers on the other side of the desk.

Crawling under the desk further, he shined the light to illuminate the area between the desk and the wall. Imagine his surprise when a young girl became visible. She was wiping her chin with a finger, and licking her finger. As he watched, she began to change, her breasts filled out, her hips widened, and all the while she had an expression on her face as if she were quite pleased about something.

"Hello Harold," He heard her say, "You are very tasty."

"Th ... thank you, I guess but ... who are you, how did you get in here, and what are you doing under my desk?" Harold asked in astonishment.

Again the tinkling bell sounded that Harold now recognized as her laughter, and she said, "My name is Ayl'fair, I'm a Nymph, I can pass through walls, and I'm under here drinking your essence."

Harold sat under the desk, stunned, unable to form a coherent thought or perform a simple action such as taking his eyes off the cute girl framed in the light of the flashlight.

Seeing the Harold was more or less catatonic, Ayl'fair crawled out of the area she had been hiding in and over to Harold. Taking his hand in hers, she began to slowly and softly stroke the back of his hand; finally, placing the hand she was holding on her naked breast.

Instinct then took over and Harold's hand began to gently grasp her breast. Blinking his eyes, shaking his head as if waking from a dream he said, "You're real!"

Again, the tinkling laugh, and he heard her say, "Yes, of course I am."

"Where did you come from?" Harold asked.

"I came from the Sacred Grove; I have been in Dreamtime, sleeping in my tree for a long, long time. My sister Syl'fair woke me and my other sisters from our slumbers. We set out to find humans we could bond with and secure the essence we require to survive.

My sister's human provided a list of people he knew and transported us in some type of conveyance to the different abodes where we could see if we were compatible. You and I were, so I caught your essence when you were going to waste it. Please don't do that any more, I would be glad to help out with that. I really only need your essence once every three days but I won't complain if it is more often.

By now, his stroking of her breast and the sight of her naked form was having the predictable effect of causing his dick to harden, a fact noted by Ayl'fair with great satisfaction.

Grasping the now straining member, Ayl'fair gracefully dipped her head and engulfed said member in one gulp. Her tongue dancing around the shaft and head while pistoning her mouth up and down his prick. When she applied suction, it felt like she was drawing everything from his toes and the top on his head, to his groin, resulting in a massive orgasm.

His vision dimmed, senses swam, body weakened, lethargic, but suddenly a spike of energy suffused his body, and he feeling more alive then ever before. "Wow that was fantastic, what was that?" Harold asked.

Ayl'fair grinned, did her tinkling laugh, and said, "That is one of the benefits of our bond. Your essence provides the energy I need to survive and flourish but at the same time it reciprocates a rebound spike of energy back to you so you aren't diminished in any way. In fact quite the opposite, you benefit by being able to increase your muscle mass and alter some other aspects of your body."

Harold was trying to assimilate the information, get a grip on the situation, and come up with a coherent thought when ... what she said clicked. "What do you mean alter my body?" He asked.

Ayl'fair replied, Well, you could alter your eyes so you wouldn't need glasses for one and for another you could cause your appendage to grow if you so desired."

Harold was able to formulate a sentence and he asked, "Would you like that?"

With a coy giggle, Ayl'fair asked, "Which one?"

A very confused Harold asked, "Which one what?"

Ayl'fair leaned forward and applied her soft full lips to his for what seemed like hours but was really no more than a second, and said, "Your vision or you appendage."

This time Harold understood and said, "The appendage as you call it. Would you like it bigger, longer or what?"

Ayl'fair said, "It makes no difference to me as long as it produces the essence I need. If it gives you more confidence to increase the dimensions of you organ, by all means please do."

"Hmmm ... appealing but it could be a problem if I were to get a boner when it would be inappropriate. I have enough problems now with my package the size it is. I think I'll leave it as is for a while," Harold wisely decided.

"Now the eyes are another matter. My eyes have been weak since I was six years old. What do I have to do to correct them?" Harold inquired.

Ayl'fair answered, "Just look at an object and concentrate on being able to see it clearly. Keep doing that with objects near and far, and soon you eyes will remember just like exercising a muscle."

"That's all there is to it? Wow!" Harold exclaimed as he began to practice.

Then a thought occurred to him and he asked, "Where do you live? Do you return to the Sacred Grove and your tree, or do you have another place you stay when your not here?"

Ayl'fair laughed and said, "I live with you silly."

Harold felt instant panic, "Whoa, hold up, how is that going to work? I'm pretty sure that my Mom and Dad will freak when a naked girl suddenly appears in my room. I don't know if I will be able to slip you enough food, there is only one bathroom on this floor and three of us use it."

Ayl'fair kissed him again and said, "Relax my love, I don't require food as you do and that being the case, I have no need to eliminate as you do. I need not be seen by anyone. If they happen to come into the room I can hide and they won't know I'm even here. In fact the room will smell fresh like a forest after a gentle rain. I can also keep it clean and neat, so there is really no need for anyone to linger here.

When you are here and don't wish to be disturbed, you merely lock the door as you usually do and we can safely do as we wish, any way we wish, and for as long as we wish."

I didn't take Harold long to see Ayl'fair had a point, a very good point at that. "I think you have hit upon a plan Ayl'fair. If you have no interest in getting out and about, it won't matter if you're clothed or interact with the other members of the household, and if as you say, you can maintain the bedroom in pristine condition, my mother would have no reason to come in here," Harold proclaimed, which was of course the exact same thing that Ayl'fair had been saying.

"There is one thing," Ayl'fair said, "Your twin, Dana is having a problem with arousal just as you were, and she likes boys and girls. Would you be willing to share?"

The image that popped into Harold's head was enough to produce an instant erection. Seeing his twin naked was no big thing since the family wasn't body shy, and the twins still ran around in underwear or nothing at all during the summer.

"Your sister is dreaming about sex right now. Why don't you go see if she will join you in here so we can talk to her?" Ayl'fair asked.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll be back in a minute," Harold said as he quietly left the room.

Ayl'fair monitored the conversation in the next room and it took surprisingly little persuasion to get Dana to accompany Harold back to his room.

Dana was still half asleep and still partially in the grip of her erotic dream when she entered Harold's room, and didn't even notice Ayl'fair reclining on the bed. "What in the world is so important that we have to discuss it at this time of night? I was having a good dream and just getting to the best part when you woke me up."

Harold smiled and said, "Dana my adorable twin, I would like to introduce Ayl'fair," while extending his hand in the direction of his bed.

Dana looked toward the bed and saw Ayl'fair for the first time. A small sound escaped Dana's lips as her eyes got big and round before she turned to Harold and asked, "How did you get her up here without Mom and Dad catching you?"

Grinning from ear to ear, Harold said, "What you see is what you get. She made her way in here some how, she has no clothes, doesn't need them because she's a Nymph, and the first clue I had that she was here was when I jacked off, couldn't reach a towel, but couldn't find any semen on the floor to clean up. Ayl'fair caught it in her mouth as she sat under the desk and I found her under there when I was searching for it."

"Wow that is fantastic. Are you really a Nymph?" Dana asked Ayl'fair.

"Yes I am," Ayl'fair said, "Come and set on the bed by me and we will explain everything to you." For the next hour, Ayl'fair and Harold filled Dana in on everything that had happened. When they were finished, Dana was so aroused that she couldn't set still for squirming, and she had forgotten that she was naked just as Ayl'fair, and Harold were.

When Ayl'fair reached out to caress Dana's breast, Dana leaned into Ayl'fair's hand, closed her eyes, and moaned deep in her throat.

The kiss alone was enough to cause her to orgasm but that only fanned the flame of her arousal. Ayl'fair gestured for Harold to take a seat behind Dana on the bed and caress her. With the two providing stimulation, Dana was in almost constant low level orgasms. Finally she could take it no longer and said, "Oh God Bro, I need some help here. I know we had decided not to indulge any more but mom got me on birth control to regulate my period, and I really need you to fuck me."

Harold said, "Alright Sis, I'll lean back against the wall and you can straddle me with your back to me, and Ayl'fair can help you out."

"Oh that's fine with me, whatever but let us get started," She begged.

Soon she was writhing, impaled on Harold's dick while Ayl'fair's tongue lathed her pussy and his dick in front. Her moans nearly became shrieks before Harold covered her mouth with his to keep her quiet as Ayl'fair began to lash Dana's clit with her tongue and suck it into her mouth.

Dana lost count of the orgasms she had and finally passed out. During the process, Harold had managed to cum twice. They laid Dana gently on the bed and Ayl'fair got between Dana's legs, applied her mouth to Dana's cum filled pussy and began to vacuum out Harold's essence causing an energy spike amongst all three of them.

When Dana had recovered and the three of them were relaxing in the after glow, Dana said, "This is going to be a very good summer," the others could only agree, and drifted off to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.