Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by WriterDom

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Daddy and little girl also play as Master and slut.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

He just "got" Lauren. From the very first time they talked. Never once did she ask to cum. He just knew when she needed it. That was going to change today. She was instructed to come in and shower so she felt fresh after her drive. And to put on the pretty white panties they had picked out together. Then she was to get into bed. He would be upstairs writing on the blog.

She was so excited on the drive down. A beautiful drive on a sunny day in the hills of Carolina. Her heart skipped a beat when she crossed Lake Hartwell into Georgia. Not far now. She felt like she had stayed in a perpetual state of wetness since he first had contacted her. This was their sixth time together, so there was no nervousness in her stomach ... just lust in her wet cunt. She resisted the urge to stop at the rest stop and rub her aching clit until she came. It wouldn't take much.

He couldn't wait to see her. It had been too long. He craved her youthful body more than anyone else's before her. And he vowed privately to never take her for granted. To treat every visit as if it were the last. It thrilled him to hear the door open ... and know that she would soon be in his shower, washing her beautiful wet cunt, on which her arousal would have been so evident the minute she'd walked in the door. He knew, too, that her little soapy finger would be halfway in her ass in case he explored her there. He always did at least once. He'd been the first guy to ever give her pleasure there like that. Her anal training had gone slowly, but she was now a more than willing anal slut.

She had no clue about his plans. She just knew to wear the white panties and wait on the bed. His cat kept her company and talked to her. At last she heard his footsteps down the wooden stairs. He made his way into the bedroom.

"Hello, girl."

"Hello, Daddy," she whimpered in a needful way.

He pulled off his tank top and kicked away his shorts. Crawled up in the bed and held her close. He kissed her more deeply than he ever had. He kissed her like a sailor home from the war. Like a high school kid on a hot summer night. Then he broke the kiss and caressed her face.

"I'm so hot for you, little girl. Every time I see you it only makes me want you more. You smell so sweet. I'm going to make you feel so good today. Allow me to do this. You'll have ample time to please me, I promise."

"Oh, Daddy, I'll accept any pain or pleasure you want to give. I am yours completely."

He started kissing her neck and lightly biting her shoulders. That made her squirm. He had learned all the places that gave her pleasure. He kissed down her full breast as his hand roamed over her soft skin, still cool from the shower. He took her cherry hard nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. He did things to her nipples that no one else ever come close to doing. It always made her wet and horny.

It had been so long since she had been with Daddy. She was out of her mind with lust. The moisture leaked from her soaked wet panties to the sky blue sheets. His words always made her wet before he even touched her, and once his hands, tongue, and fingers began to work on her, the intensity of her arousal escalated quickly. His hand would pass over the top of her panties and between her legs but avoid her sex. All the while, his mouth kept circling from neck to nipple and back up the other side. She was rolling her hips as if she were fucking an invisible cock ... her little clit feeling like her next heartbeat would make it explode. Finally it became almost painful.

"Daddy, please?"

"Please what, baby?"

"My pussy, your pussy, needs to cum soon. It hurts. Daddy. I know I'm wrong to ask. but it does hurt. Please make me cum."

He didn't answer but pulled off her soaked panties and put his tongue on her clit. They do this once a visit and she knew what to do: Masturbate by moving her hips and using his tongue. Her pussy had ached the first time he mentioned it to her. She loved it. She started her panting right away. He knew she was ready but wanted to make her ask for the first time. He expected more of a fight, but she was just too primed ... too intensely aroused.

"Please, Daddy, may I cum?"

"You can cum on my cock."

He quickly mounted her and shoved his thickness home. She screamed, but he muffled her with a kiss. She sucked on his tongue as her cunt both sucked at and tried to push out his cock. And she would have pushed him out had he tried to fuck her then. He just held it in deep and rode out one of the longest orgasms she had ever had. She only settled down a little. He knew this would be a multi-orgasm fuck.

"Tell me it's my pussy, baby."

"It's your pussy, Daddy. Forever."

He grabbed a handful of her soft brown hair and pulled tightly, forcing her chin up.

"Enough of the Daddy stuff. I'm going to slut fuck you."

He placed her legs over his shoulders and bent her knees towards her chest. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them tightly to the bed and started fucking her nice and deep.

"My God, you need to cum again already, don't you? You pathetic little whore. Tough shit. You'll just have to wait until I'm ready for you to cum. God, my pussy is so tight and wet. Juicy little peach of a cunt. You love my big cock, don't you? Tell me you do."

"I love your big cock, Master. Please?"

"Please what, slut?"

"Please, may I cum, Master? Please?"

"No, squeeze your cunt tight. Make me cum and you can cum with me. Oh God, yes, that's good. You want Master's cum inside you?"

"Oh God, yes, please. It hurts, Master. I need to cum."

"Just a few more strokes. When you feel me pinch your nipples you can cum."

Master plowed in deep and pinched her nipples hard. She screamed, and he felt her hot girl cum gush over his shaved balls. Far more than any man would produce. It seemed her orgasm lasted forever as she trembled with the pleasure.

"You like being a slut, don't you, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

He kissed her deeply for a few minutes and then rolled over on his back and held her.

"Take a little nap, baby, while Daddy holds you. I just want to hold you and hear you breathe. Feel your warm body next to mine. Feel safe, secure, and loved in Daddy's arms. Don't say a word. I'll wake you later."

They both fell asleep for about an hour. Daddy woke up. They were on their sides, spooning ... his hard cock against her ass. He kissed her neck and ran his hand down her soft curves. She stirred, then purred from the caress.

"Have a good nap, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Let's go take a shower together. Then I'll take you to dinner."

They had a ritual in the shower. She would start on her knees and wash his cock, balls, and ass. Then she would rinse him off and ask to suck his cock. He would always say yes but rarely let her suck very long. Then she would wash the rest of him. Then it would be her turn to be washed. At some point he would say, "Present," as in present arms, and she would bend over and grab her ankles for the soapy finger to invade her naughty hole. Sometimes it meant an ass licking would follow, but regardless of whether it actually did or not, he did it every shower. Once he surprised her and fucked her in the ass after the finger. She never really knew what to expect.

They were going to Paesano's Italian Restaurant. Her heritage was Italian, and this was one of her favorite restaurants. They got there early, so it wasn't very crowded. The waitress was about Lauren's age. She overheard Lauren say, "Daddy, what are you getting?"

"That's very sweet of your Dad to take you out," the waitress said.

"Oh, I'm not really her father. She just calls me Daddy," he said to the waitress.

The girl just smiled and blushed about three shades of pink. Then later he saw her whispering something to the other waitress. Then they both were staring.

He had Farfalle con Salmonde and she had the Capellini Pomodo. No wine because Lauren was under twenty-one. They skipped dessert but had an after-meal cup of coffee. Then he slipped her a small bag.

"There is a note inside. Go read it in the restroom."

A curious look came across her face as she rose and then headed off to the bathroom, wondering what was up his sleeve. Inside was one of those sand timers, a packet of lube, and a butt plug. And a note.

"Lube yourself and the plug and put it in your ass. I want you to place the timer on the back of the toilet. Close the lid and put one foot on the lid, the other on the floor. Turn over the timer and start masturbating. Masturbate until the sand runs out. About five minutes. DO NOT CUM. When you are done, put the panties in the bag and give them to me. They better be wet too. Make sure you don't squeeze out the plug in the restaurant. That would be embarrassing. You'll be my slut now for a while. When we get back take your slutty clothes off in the den and get on your knees."

She had to stop three times to keep from cumming. No problem with the panties being wet, though. Her legs were shaky and her clit still begged for release. The plug filled her in a delicious, achy way, and the knowledge that just under her panty-less skirt there was a buttplug in her ass made her feel naughty-good.

"Let's get out of here," he said when she returned, looking quite flushed.

On the way to the car he had his hand on her naked ass. Like he didn't care who saw. He opened the door for her, giving her about a twenty-second kiss before getting in. He looked at his watch.

"You have one minute to cum. Starting in fifteen seconds. If you can they'll be many more. If you can't I don't know when you will be allowed to. Five, four, three, two, one. Go! Pull your dress up so I can watch."

He pulled out his hard cock and started stroking it slowly.

"You want this hard cock? It will be dark when we get back. You can ride this cock in the backseat if you cum. You have forty seconds."

He could tell by her sounds that she was close.

"Cum for me right now, Lauren. Cum for your Master."

"May I?"

"You fucking better."

Lauren screamed. He shoved her wet panties in her mouth.

"Not so loud, you shameless slut!"

She was quieter but still bouncing in her seat and cumming hard. After a minute she calmed down. She turned towards him with black dilated eyes and gave him the look ... the "damn, I'm falling in love with you" look. Before she could say anything he grabbed her by the hair, pulled her closer, and kissed her deeply. They didn't talk much on the way back. He just held her hand.

"Ok, meet me in the backseat. I brought a towel in case you gush."

"You planned this?"

"Yes, I'm your Master. I plan lots of things."

He pulled down his pants and sat on the towel. She straddled him and reached down to guide his cock into her dripping pussy.

"You have to try to be quiet. The neighbor is a cop and takes the dogs out at odd times."

"I will try, Master."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.