Becoming a Slut Wife - Sarah - Cover

Becoming a Slut Wife - Sarah

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another cheating wife story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She awoke Monday morning and she felt like she was going through withdrawal. Sunday had been the first day in weeks that she hadn't had a cock. The day had been a nervous and irritable one for her and her mother had asked her if she was feeling well. After her mother and sister had gone she had spent the rest of the day cleaning house while feeling fidgety and then that night she hadn't slept for beans.

She was eager to get to work and into Dave's office. It didn't matter what he wanted, pussy, ass or mouth as long as she got some cock. Dave didn't disappoint her. By nine-fifteen she had been fucked and the nervousness and irritability were gone and she was looking forward toward their nooner. She got the call at eleven-thirty and her pussy was already wet and dripping as she headed for Dave's office. As soon as she was in the office she went to remove her panties and Dave told her not too. He told her they were going out to lunch and that he had a surprise for her. She asked what kind of a surprise and got the predictable:

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told now wouldn't it."

The divider was down between the front and back of the limo and on the way to the restaurant her eyes met Melvin's in the rear view mirror. She smiled and winked at him and he quickly looked away. She was curious about what it would be like to have sex with a black man and she was going to find some way to give Melvin what he wanted. Then she had a random thought; maybe she shouldn't give Melvin what he wanted. What if there was truth to the saying that if you go black you never go back. She just wanted an experience, not a commitment.

Lunch was at the Hilton and was enjoyable and when it was over Dave led her to the elevators and they took one up to the seventh floor and went into room 721.

"What's my surprise?"

"It will be here shortly, but while we wait I'd like a little head."

She giggled as she went to her knees in front of him and reached for his zipper. "Is that all you think of?"

"It is when you are around."

She was just starting to lick Dave's balls when there was a knock on the door and Dave said, "Your surprise is here." He pulled his cock from her sucking mouth and went to answer the door. He opened the door and two men that she recognized as clients of her firm came in.

"Sarah, you know Sam and Don. They just renewed their contracts with us and I thought it would be a nice gesture on my part to show them how much we appreciate their business. They have both, at one time or another, commented on how beautiful and sexy you look and so I thought what better way to say thank you than to give them a taste of you."

She was still kneeling on the floor next to the bed and as she looked at the three men she knew she should get up and leave the room. It was getting just too complicated. First Brian, and then Brian and Dave and almost Melvin and now this — two more — and if she did it where would it end? Would it end? Would she continue to take on more and more cock until finally one day it would be impossible to hide it from Tim?

"Come on Sarah, no need to be shy. You know you want this. I've known since that first time with Brian that you have been curious about what three men at the same time would be like. Here's your chance to find out."

Dave was right, she had wondered what three would be like and she did have one more week before Tim came home. What better time to satisfy all of her curiosities and get them all out of the way so she could go back to being Tim's and only Tim's. Yes, why not. She stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. She stripped her clothes off and then she went to her knees and crawled over to Dave and reached out a hand and rubbed the bulge in his pants. She unbuckled his belt and then she hooked her fingers in his waistbands and pulled his trousers and briefs down at the same time. Released form confinement his stiff cock bobbed up and down in front of her face. She looked up into his face, smiled and then she leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked it for several seconds and then took her mouth off Dave and looked back over her shoulder at Sam and Don who were standing there watching, but still dressed.

"Well? Are you going to play with us or not?"

Both men hurriedly started to undress and she turned her attention back to Dave's cock. She kissed the tip and then reached for his balls. As she caressed them she slowly worked her tongue and lips on his cock. She felt some one move in behind her and fingers start rubbing on her wet pussy. The fingers slowly parted her pussy lips and pressed into her. She moaned and pushed back at the man behind her. Suddenly the fingers were removed and she felt a hard cock pushing at her. Once again she moaned and shoved back and the cock slid right into her soaking wet pussy. She trembled with excitement as she thought about the third cock still to come.

"Let's take this to the bed," Dave said and as she got to her feet she saw that it had been Don who had been in her pussy. She looked over at Sam and saw that he had the skinniest cock of the three men and she decided that he would be the first one in her ass.

As they got on the bed she told Dave to stand at the head of the bed and lean against the wall. She told Don to lie down on his back and when he did she moved over him and squatted down on his hard cock taking it into her as far as it would go. She looked over at Sam and said:

"You know where I want you Sam, but go slow okay?"

She leaned forward until she was lying on Don's chest, which elevated her ass for Sam. He moved in behind her and worked a finger into her ass and started working at loosening her up. Then the finger came out and a thumb slid into and started probing and a minute or so later she felt the head of a still cock poke at her butt hole. Sam popped past her sphincter and then slowly worked his cock deep into her ass. She moaned and pushed herself down on Don's cock. She had never felt so full and she moaned as Don started fucking up into her as Sam went deeper into her ass.

She propped herself up on her hands and leaned forward and took Dave's cock back into her mouth. Don pushed up into her, which pushed her back at Sam. Sam thrust into her and that drove her down on Don. The two men worked at establishing a rhythm and when they managed to achieve it she had a massive orgasm. Dave grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth and she gave herself over to the three men.

It was four hours later when the three men called it quits and left her lying on the bed like a wet dishrag. As they dressed Dave asked:

"How about it Sarah, want to do this again sometime?"

She smiled weakly and gave a little wave with her hand and Dave laughed and said to Don and Sam, "I think that was a yes."


When she got home she found Brian parked in her driveway. He got out of his car and walked up to her as she was unlocking the front door.

"Where have you been?"

"I had to work late."

"Well don't you think that you could at least..."

"Whoa up there Brian. You have no claim on me and you have no rights other than those I choose to give you. You are not my husband and where I go, what I do and what time I come home is none of your damned business. When you left yesterday and asked about today I told you to call me and we'd see. Have you talked with me today?"

"No, but..."

"But nothing. I didn't tell you that you could come over tonight so why are you here?"

Just then the phone started ringing and she rushed into the house and grabbed the cordless phone to answer it. It was Tim. As she talked to him she walked over to the couch, slipped her panties off and sat down on the edge of the couch. She spread her legs wide and used the hand not holding the phone to point at her naked pussy. Brian smiled and dropped his trousers exposing his already hard cock. He got down on his knees in front of her and was lining himself up when she nodded her head no and pointed to her mouth. He understood; she wanted her pussy eaten.

He lowered his head and as soon as his tongue slipped between her pussy lips he knew he had been sand bagged. He went to pull back, but by then she had a handful of his hair and she held him against her cunt and pushed it up at his face. He went to grab her arm and as he did he she said, "Just a minute baby, I have to blow my nose." She covered the mouth piece of the phone with her hand and leaned down and whispered:

"Do it or get the hell out."

She let go of his hair and went back to talking to her husband:

"No baby, I was just getting home when you called."

"Just a very busy day. I spent all afternoon in contract negotiations with Dave and two clients."

"What's that?"

"Yes, I guess you could say it was successful. I'm pretty sure that by the time we concluded all parties were satisfied."

"Yes, I guess you could say that I seem to have what it takes. Dave is thinking of letting me do more of it."

"Yes, I think I'm going to try it, at least for a while. I get a charge out of getting them to see things my way and do what I want them to do."

"No baby, I just got home and I haven't eaten yet, but eating is something that is very high on my list of priorities right now." As she said that she threw a very pointed look at Brian and he got the message. He buried his face deep in her fur and started lapping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.