Becoming a Slut Wife - Sarah
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Another cheating wife story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sarah got home at twenty after five and began working on the speech she was going to give Brian. She would tell him that she loved Tim deeply and didn't want to lose him which is what was sure to happen if she got caught cheating on him.

"And I would get caught" she would say. "Sooner or later I'd make a slip or do something that would make him suspicious. The only way to keep that from happening is to stop things right now."

Brain would be upset, but she would soften the blow by stroking his ego. She would say something like, "I'm glad it happened and I enjoyed it very much and if it wasn't for Tim I'd climb in your bed in a heart beat." She would be nice, she would let him down gently, but she would definitely end it.

Brain rang the doorbell at five to six and as she went to answer it she told herself, "Be firm, be nice about it, but be firm."

When the bedside phone rang at eight o'clock she took her mouth off Brian's cock and rolled over to answer it. Brian grabbed her arm and said to let it ring.

"I can't. It is probably Tim and he expects me to be here."

As she reached for the phone Brian grabbed her and spun her around and drove his cock into her pussy just as she picked up the phone and said hello.

"Hi baby, how are you?"

"Nothing much, just sitting here watching television and wishing you were here."

Brian was now fucking her with slow strokes and she was trying hard not to start pushing her ass back at him. If she stayed completely still she might be able to hold off the orgasm that she knew would be coming.

"How was your day, get much accomplished?"

"That's good isn't it?"

Brian was fucking her a little harder and faster now and he had reached under her and was squeezing her breasts. She was doing her best to try and stay calm and keep from making any noise that might make Tim suspicious. But he picked up on something.

"No baby, just a little edgy. I'm used to you making love to me five or six times a week and I'm sitting here knowing I'm not going to see you for two weeks."

Just then Brain slammed into her hard and she almost lost it. She started to pull away from Brian and he gripped her hips firmly to keep her impaled on his cock. She smacked his right hand hard with the phone receiver and he pulled his hands back and she pulled herself off him.

"What's that baby?"

"I dropped the phone."

"No, I was going to sneeze and I grabbed for the Kleenex and you know how uncoordinated I can be at times."

"No, nothing really, except to say that I love you and I miss you and I need you."

"Okay baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you too, bye."

She hung up the phone and looked back over her shoulder at Brian. He was grinning at her and she giggled and said:

"You're so bad."

"I know Sarah and I also know that you love it."

"I guess I do, don't I. I'm off the phone now, you don't have to go easy anymore. Fuck me hard lover, make me cum."


When Brian woke up in the morning she already had her mouth wrapped around his cock and when he was fully awake and fully erect she swung over him and lowered herself down on his hardness. She rode him until he was on the verge of cumming and then she rolled over onto her back and whispered:

"Start my day out right lover. Fuck me hard" and Brian began slamming his cock in her. In just minutes she felt him explode inside her and she pushed him off her, licked his cock clean and headed for the shower. She hadn't gotten off, but it didn't bother her because she knew that Dave would get her off several times before the day was over.

The rest of that week was more of the same. Brian came over and spent the night, fucking her while she was talking with Tim and then waking up in her bed in the morning. At work Dave was doing her three times a day. The week flew by and as the weekend approached she was looking forward to a little rest and relaxation, but it was not to be.

As had happened all week Brian had stayed the night Friday and she was busy sliding up and down on his cock on Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. She disengaged herself from Brian, put on a robe and went to the door. She knew who it was before she reached the door because through the living room window she could see Dave's limo parked out front.

"Good morning" Dave said when she opened the door. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by for a blow job and then maybe a day of wild sex."

She looked at him for several seconds and then she stepped aside and let him in. Dave waved at Melvin and the limo drove off. When she led Dave into the bedroom he didn't seem all that surprised to find a naked Brian lying on the bed. Without a word to Dave she got back on the bed and lowered herself down on Brian's pole and went back to riding it. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dave getting undressed and when he climbed up on the bed and moved behind her she knew what he wanted to do and she shivered in anticipation because she wanted it too. She leaned forward to lie on Brian's chest and that elevated her ass just right for Dave. She groaned as he began working his cock into her butt hole. He and Brian started fucking her and they soon got into a rhythm and she abandoned herself to them.

The two men took turns on her most of the morning and early afternoon. Around three Dave used the bedside phone to make dinner reservations at Anton's and the two men carried her into the shower where they played some more. The limo was waiting when they left the house and Melvin drove them to the restaurant. She saw Melvin looking at her in the mirror and she wondered what he was thinking. When they got to Anton's Dave told Melvin to be back for them by seven-thirty in order to get her home in time for Tim's nightly phone call.

She had Brian's cock in her mouth and was sliding up and down on Dave's cock when the phone rang at eight-ten.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.