Mom Has a Secret
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Arrow Poison

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother catches son and daughter screwing. Son was afraid but his sister assures him and tells him an old secret about their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie  

"Your stuff is ready." Mother declared after checking the contents of the my father's attaché-case. "Rohan will drop you at the station."

"Don't trouble him." My father was ready to leave. "I'll take a taxi."

"No..."Mother was insistent. She said firmly. "He'll drop you."

"Okay ... okay. " Dad surrendered. "As you say."

I picked his attaché-case, carried it to the garage and dropped it on the back seat of the car. Then I started the car and brought it into the portico. Dad and Rosy were already waiting for me. I got out of the car leaving the driver's door open. I knew my father wasn't very sure about my ability as a driver. He preferred to drive himself.

Dad immediately took the diver's seat.

"Where is mom?" Rosy asked suddenly. "I'll go and call her."

"No..." I said immediately. I gestured her to stop. "You stay here with dad. I'll call her."

Without waiting for her response, I went inside the house. Mother wasn't in her bedroom.

"Mommy..." I called out loudly.

"I'm here in the kitchen." She replied from the kitchen.

I rushed to the kitchen. She was filling a water bottle. I quickly moved towards her and put my arms around her.

"Shut up Rohan." She cried, making a halfhearted attempt to free herself. "Leave me. Not now."

"I'll leave but you've to promise me one thing." I lowered my head and kissed her.

She pushed me hard this time. I let her go.

"Okay ... What do you want?" Her face had turned crimson again.

"When I return from the station, you open the door."

"That's all." She spoke incredulously.

"No ... when you come to open the door." I smiled mischievously. "I want you there completely nude ... all in your birthday suit."

"You're crazy. How can I do that?" She quipped. Her eyes went wide with shock.

"I want you waiting for me ... without a stitch on your body." I insisted.

"What if Rosie's awake?"

That was not a problem.

"Don't worry about Rosy." I grinned. "I've checked with the station. The train is delayed by an hour. So when I return, it will be almost midnight. She won't be awake."

Mother gave me a puzzled look. She was hesitating to accept my plan.

"Do you care if she's awake?"

"Still ... I cant do that." She was unsure.

"Please mom..." I gave her a pleading look. "Wait for my call. When I return I'll give you a ring. If Rosie's awake take my call otherwise simply cut it. I'll get the message. And please keep the lights in the portico off."

"You bastard." Her lips spread in a smile. "Asking you mother to parade naked before you. I'll never do that."

Someone blared the horn noisily. We stopped our conversation and immediately went out.

"Where were you two?" Dad called with a trace of annoyance. "Lets go Rohan ... we're getting late."

"Yes dad." I jumped into the side seat. My father started the car and we came out of the house. I didn't tell him about the delay.


The train got delayed well over two hours. Therefore, when I arrived home after seeing off my father, it was well after midnight.

I stopped the car about fifty meters ahead of my house. Then I took out my cell phone and made a call to my mother. I excitedly heard the ringing, hoping her to cut it off.

It happened. After the sixth ring, the call was disconnected.

My heart was suddenly beating fast with excitement. I started the car and quickly drove to the gate, stopping to get out and open the gate. Then, I parked in the garage.

I left the garage and carefully closed the gate. I then walked down the portico and stood in front of the main door. The entire portico area and the front door were immersed in darkness. There was some background light coming from a far off street lamp but that was not enough. I was about to knock the door lightly when a thought occurred to me and I stopped.

I looked outside the house to make sure that I was invisible in the darkness. No one from the road would be able to see me.

Satisfied, I began to strip.

I took off all my clothes and rolled them into a bundle. My cock was already rigid with anticipation. It stuck like a thick flagpole.

Then, I gently tapped on the door.

Immediately, I heard the sound of latch opening and the doors opening noiselessly.

Mom was standing at the door. She was not completely naked, rather she was wearing an almost transparent negligee that extended up to only her thighs. The inside area was illuminated with a dull yellow light that was enough to reveal her nakedness. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. I could even see her pointed nipples and the bushy triangle at the junction her thighs.

She looked gorgeous. The tiny negligee clung nicely to her well-endowed curves. My mouth began to water.

With a leering smile on my lips, I stepped inside.

My mother stared at me and she uttered a strange guttural sound. Her mouth went agape.

"What's this?" Her eyes were wide with surprise. They were glued to my hardness.

I proudly stood at the door, completely naked in front of my mother.

"Like it ... mother?" I twitched my pelvic muscles causing my rigid boner to swing up and down.

"Are you mad?" She whispered harshly. "Standing like this at the front door. Come inside and let me close the door."

"Not before you take that off." I pointed at her sheer negligee. "Remember what I told you?"

"No."

"Take it off ... or I'll remain here."

She looked at me hesitantly and then pushed the negligee over her shoulders. It slipped off her body and fell on the floor.

My mother was now standing before me in all her naked glory.

Even the dim light in the corridor gave me an splendid view of her naked body. She had a well curvaceous petite body with amount of extra flesh at right places. Her tits were not very big, but fit nicely to her upper body. Her nipples were dark, thick and erect, proudly stood out in twin peaks with large sized areolas. Her thick long black hair were hanging down below her shoulders.

My eyes trailed to her crotch; her wet cunt adorned with thick raven hair looked just perfect ... ready to be loved ... to be sucked and to be fucked. I never realized that my mother was so gorgeous.

Mother caught my eyes and she blushed excitedly.

"Will you come inside now?" She whispered hoarsely. Her voice was trembling with excitement.

"Sure, I will cum inside." But I didn't move. Instead, I knelt before her and planted a kiss on her pussy. "Thanks for the welcome."

She blushed again, turning deep red. I stood again and moved away from the door. Mother quickly shut the door and locked it from inside.

Now, mother and I were standing close to each other. Her face was beet red as was mine. I could hear the heavy sound of my heart beating with anticipation. I dropped the bundle of clothes and took her into my arms.

"You're gorgeous mother." I pressed her into my arms. Her erect nipples crushed against my chest. My rigid cock pressed against her hairy pussy mound.

"Shut up Rohan. Don't forget ... I'm your mother." She gave me a lecherous smile.

"Then I'm lucky to have such a fuckable mother who today let me suck her pussy."

"Shut up Rohan ... Shut up." She exclaimed but I knew she was pleased.

I brought my head close to her and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Mother's arms came around my neck. She pressed her lips back to me. Our kiss lingered on. I pulled her tightly against me, feeling her lithe body pressed against me. Her hard nipples poking against my chest. My hands moved downwards, slowly reaching for her bare ass cheeks. I grabbed her fine globes and squeezed hard. My rigid boner was pressing against her crotch.

Mother pressed her body against it firmly. She broke the kiss.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this..." Her voice was just a faint whisper. " it's not right for us ... but I can't stop it now. I love you Rohan ... as my son ... but right now I want you to be my man. Take me ... make me your woman ... make love to me."

"Yes ... mother." I replied gently pressing my cock against her belly.

She was sobbing with passion. She put her lips back on mine. We kissed again. This time she parted her lips and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I readily accept it and sucked on her tongue. My hands tightly gripped her ass and slowly I lifted her petite body off the floor. Mom used this opportunity, lifted her legs up and curled them along my thighs. Her hairy pussy was now grinding against my rigid cock. Her pussy slit parted and her juice began to soak the tip of my cock.

We stood there until eternity, feeling our naked bodies against each other, completely oblivious of the world around us.

"Take me to the bed," She finally spoke pressing her heated pussy against my boner. "Make love to me. Mommy needs to feel a nice hard penis where it counts."

"Sure mother." I smiled and took her to her bedroom, to the master bed. The same bed where, Rosy saw her fucking Raghu. Where she had, at least years ago been screwing my father. Now it was my turn.

I eased her onto the bed. She lay there waiting for me in anticipation, her legs spread wide, her hot hairy pussy eagerly waiting for me. She looked gorgeous, her long raven hair fanning out on the pillows, her soft tits heaving rhythmically, her slightly parted pussy lips with her thick bush completely drenched with her own juices. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"What're you looking at?" She caught my gaze and the color of her cheeks changed again. Her eyes were delirious; she was breathing heavily.

"You look so beautiful ... mom ... so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off you."

"Thanks honey ... but right now mommy needs more than that."

I climbed on the bed and knelt between her legs. She opened her legs, offering her cunt to me. I was in no hurry. I ran my hands over her smooth ass cheeks, the backs of her thighs. When I touched between her legs, felt her dripping cunt, mother moaned ecstatically. Her body shuddered violently.

My hand slipped between her parted legs, cupping her cunt, feeling the wet heat. Mother whimpered, her ass lifting higher. I slowly shoved a finger into my mother's pussy. She uttered a soft, sobbing gasp. For a moment or two, I finger-fucked my mother, watching the hairy lips of her cunt clasp my finger.

I looked down at my mother. Her face was glowing with a wanton desire. Her body laying on the bed, trembling, her legs apart, her glistening cunt so lewdly open to my greedy eyes. I admired her nakedness as my cock jerked painfully, desperate to feel those heavenly depths. I wanted to feel my mother's hairy pussy wrapped about my cock.

"I want to stick my cock in your cunt and fuck you," I said in a husky voice, fucking my finger in and out of her cunt. "I want to feel your pussy on my prick, Mom. I want to come in your cunt."

Mother reached out and gripped my cock. I took my finger out of her pussy. She rubbed the head against her inflamed pussy lips.

"Then do it ... Fuck me, Rohan," She whispered, her voice filled with eagerness. "Stick that hard cock up my cunt and fuck me!"

She planted the tip of my cock at the opening of her soaking pit. I hovered over her, felt the tip of my cock smashing at her swollen clitoris. My cock head probed at the fiery lips of her cunt. The swollen head began to penetrate her pussy lips.

"I love you mom." I murmured as my cock began to slip inside her. Her slick heavenly warmth began to envelope my intruding organ. Inch by inch, my cock moved inside my mother's tight pussy and finally it was buried up to the hilt.

"Ohh, Mom!" I grunted as the wet heat devoured my cock. "Oh, Mom!"

"Yes dear..." She moaned, breathlessly. "You feel so good inside me. God ... it's so big."

"Can't believe mom ... I'm really fucking you."

She didn't speak, gyrating her hips and thrust her pussy on to my cock. I enjoyed the exquisite feeling my cock deep inside my mother's heavenly pussy. She was hot, just like my sister, yet so different from her. I gripped her boobs with my hands and squeezed them hard. She moaned noisily.

Without another word, I began to fuck her. Mother squealed as my throbbing hardness stretched and rammed into her hungry cunt. Each time I slammed into her, she wriggled her ass. She twisted lewdly in the bed as my cock stuffed into her greedy pussy.

My entire body was trembling with wild excitement. Fucking any woman is one thing but fucking my own mother was so erotic, so deliciously exciting. It was an out of the world experience.

I looked down and watched my mother's hairy cunt lips clasping my cock.

"Ohh, Rohan, Ohh!" She sobbed. "AAhhh, you're so hard! Baby! Your cock is making my pussy burn! Fuck me, baby! Oooh, fuck me ... fuck meeeeeeee!"

Her lewd babbles drove me crazy with lust. I had never seen a woman in so much heat. I must be really lucky to have such a horny mother. I squeezed her tits tightly, ramming my cock fast and hard into her pussy. My balls banged against smooth ass cheeks. A wild sloshing sound filled the silence of the room.

"You're so hot, Mom!" I was groaning. "and so wet ... Your cunt is so fucking hot... ! So tight and so hairy! I love your hairy pussy. I'm going to fuck your cunt good, Mom... ! I'm going to come in your pussy ... fill your hot pussy with my cum."

"Yes!" She replied huskily, thrusting her hips up to meet my cock. "Do it, honey! Do it. Fuck me and fill my pussy with your hot cum.!"

I lowered my head and took a nipple between my lips and sucked it hard. Mother cried in lust. Her eyes were ablaze with an erotic, passionate delight. She reeled with delight as my cock slid in and out of her scorching pussy. Her pussy was dripping so profusely that my crotch hair was soaked with her juice. She sobbed, mewed and groaned, at first softly but slowly it became louder. With every down stroke, she ground onto my pounding cock wildly. The friction of her soaked cunt over my cock had set my cock on fire.

Her velvety pussy muscles clung to my shaft like a silken vice. Again and again, I pulled my cock back, until just the head was inside her pussy, then rammed deep, making a slapping sound as my thighs struck the cheeks of her spreading ass.

"I want it, Rohan!" Mom was weeping with joy. She reached out and touched my sliding cock. "I want your cock, baby! Ahh ... fuck mommy's hungry pussy! Fuck my pussy, baby ... AAhhh ... It feels so good ... aaeeee... !"

I was panting with effort but I didn't stop. I wanted to please her. She was my partner and I wanted to please her in every possible way. If I made her happy she would be addicted to my cock like my sister. I propped myself on my hands and fucked her even harder pounding my cock fucking in and out of my mother's hairy cunt.

Mother grunted and lifted her legs high in air.

"Ahh ... baby ... Ohhhhhhh... !" She howled spreading her legs wider. "God I'm about to cum! You're making me cum, Harder! Please, fuck me harder!"

"Yes ... mother." I gasped as I increased the tempo. I could feel pressure building at the base of my cock. My cum juice was boiling inside my balls just ready to shoot anytime now.

I desperately wanted to hold until her orgasm. Using my will power, I strained my scrotum muscles and pumped my mother's pussy harder.

"Aaaaiiiiieeeeeeeeee... !" With a sharp scream mom twisted in the bed as she came.

Her cunt clutched my plundering cock, gripping with the puffy lips of her ravenous pussy. As her orgasm hit her, she screamed loudly, oblivious of everything around her. Her hairy cunt seemed to suck my cock.

"I'm coming!" She cried. "God, I'm coming! Baby ... My cunt is on fire, baby ... Give me your cum! ... baby ... Shoot it up my hot pussy ... cum ... cum in me, please cum in me."

"Take it mother ... here it comes." I gave her a triumphant grin and fucked my throbbing cock as deep as I could into my mother's dripping cunt.

My cock erupted inside my mother's pussy. The jets of hot cum splattered the walls of my mother's thirsty pussy. Mother screamed in rapture as my hot thick juice began to fill her horny depths. She squeezed her thighs trying to increase the grip of her pussy lips over my shooting cock.

My cock throbbed violently and squirted time and again, each time flooding my mother's pussy with a fresh dose of hot cum. She clung to my shaft and moaned with ecstasy.

The intensity of throbbing lessened and slowly my cock stopped shooting. Mother wiggled her ass, her pussy trying to clamp hard on my softening cock.

I could feel my semen seeping past the gripping pussylips, running along the insides of her thighs. The oozing fluid began to smear my balls. I collapsed over her body pressing my head over her magnificent tits.

After a while, I lifted my head off her tits and stared into her eyes. Her face was drenched with sweat.

"How was it mom? You like it?"

"Shut up..." She smirked. "Shouldn't talk to your mother like that."

"Come on mother ... stop behaving like a nun." I grinned back at her; then licked her lips feeling the mildly salty taste of her sweat. "You've just taken my cock up your pussy."

"So what? I'm still your mother." She smiled and kissed me back. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. You were fantastic honey."

I could feel my cock deflating in her cunt. I lifted my butt off her body. My flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy. I got up and knelt between her wide spread legs.

Then I looked at her wide-open pussy and my juice oozing out of it.

My mother's dark raven curls were messy with my cum. Her pussy slit was slightly parted and a trail of our hot juices was oozing out of it, slowly making its way to the bed underneath.

It was a wonderful sight. A shiver ran down my spine. I realized I wanted to do something that I had never done before.

I wanted to eat my mother's freshly fucked pussy.

"Mom."

"Yes honey." She looked at me with half closed eyes.

"I want to eat your pussy."

She didn't immediately realize what I was asking. When the full meaning of my words became clear to her, her eyes went wild with shock.

"No..." She uttered a sharp shriek and she tried to cross her legs. But I was quick. I grabbed her legs and pressed them forcibly into the bed. Spreading her legs further apart, I excitedly watched her oozing pussy. Then taking a deep breath, I buried my face into the swampy warmth of her drooling cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.