Mom Has a Secret - Cover

Mom Has a Secret

Copyright© 2009 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother catches son and daughter screwing. Son was afraid but his sister assures him and tells him an old secret about their mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie  

I must have dozed off, because I could not realize the time when I woke up. The room was completely engulfed in the darkness with only a tiny orange light emanating from the mosquito repellent.

There was a soft movement at the door, probably the reason why I woke up. The door was not locked from inside. With droopy eyes, I watched as the vague outline of the door opened. I silhouette slipped inside my room. I knew who the intruder was.

All of a sudden, my heart started beating with anticipation. Blood started rushing to my loins and I could feel the sudden stirring.

Rosy closed the doors and locked it from inside. I watched her silhouette as she began to undress. She undid her gown and dropped it on the floor. Then she climbed onto my bed.

"Rosy?" I asked in an excited voice.

"Shut up." Came her husky whispered reply. "Keep your voice down."

"Sorry." I lowered my pitch.

She slowly slipped inside the covers beside me. I felt her warm naked body against me. Ever since I started fucking my sister, I preferred sleeping naked. Now it had become a habit.

I felt her hand moving across my chest. Then it slid down over my stomach and finally she gripped my raging cock. She squeezed and released it alternately, gently pulling the foreskin.

"Baby ... I missed it very badly," She whispered. I could feel her hot breath over my lips. "My pussy needs it ... very badly."

She kissed me. I responded by passionately returning her kiss. My hand immediately moved between her thighs. I touched her wet fat pussy lips. It was different. I remembered; she had nice trimmed hair adorning her delicious pussy. I had always loved the feel of coarse curly hair touching my tongue while going down on her. It was gone now. her pussy was bald, smooth like the skin of a child.

"Wow... !" I rubbed my fingers over her wet puffy lips. "you've changed."

"My gynecologist asked me to shave it." She whispered apologetically. "I know you like it hairy ... sorry."

"Yeah ... a nicely trimmed one..." I replied gently running my finger over her soaking slit. "the way you always keep it. But who said I don't liked a shaved one?"

I pushed my finger deep inside her pussy. Rosy moaned with pleasure.

"Eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue inside me."

"As you command my dear sis." I proceeded to get up. But she stopped me and pushed me on my back.

"Just lay as you are." She said huskily. "I'm going to feed you my pussy."

She moved and stood over me with her legs on the both side of my chest. In the dim light spread in my room, I watched her silhouette as she lowered her cunt over my face. I stuck my tongue out, waiting to touch her soaked pussy lips.

My nostrils were filled with the scent of her arouse pussy. My projected tongue brushed against the soft lips of her moist pussy. I flicked my tongue over her labia, drinking the tangy overflowing juices. My mind began to reel with delight. She pressed further down on my face. I cupped her pussy with my mouth and pushed my tongue deep inside her slit.

Rosy moaned noisily.

I began fucking her cunt with my tongue, in and out, in and out. She started whimpering, grinding her inflamed pussy over my lips. Her cunt was dripping profusely. I greedily lapped her juices, drinking every drop of that sweet nectar. At that moment, there wasn't anything other more thrilling than sucking a dripping pussy of my horny sister.

I sucked my sister's pussy with fervor. She kneeled forward and supported her body on her hands. I could feel my nose and forehead brushing against her inflated belly. It drove me wild with lust. I pulled my tongue out and flicked it over her engorged clit. I drew it between my lips and teased it gently.

Rosy went crazy above me. She ground her pussy deep into my lips and yelled. She was making a lot of noises. I was afraid that someone downstairs might overhear her. I wanted to tell her to be careful but I didn't.

I lapped furiously at her dripping pussy. Rosy whimpered, moaned, and gyrated her body. She was groaning and thrusting her pussy onto my face. There was moisture everywhere oozing out of her pussy. I feasted on her love potion. I folded my tongue and fucked her pussy. My tongue began to ache with effort but I didn't relent. I reached up and touched her anus with my fingers. For some seconds my finger prodded with her ass hole. Then, I thrust my finger deep inside her anus.

That finally pushed her over the edge as she cried and pushed her pussy hard into my face. Her thighs squeezed my head tightly. Her body was shivering violently and her cunt overflowed in my mouth. I lapped every drop of her delicious nectar.

Her body collapsed over my face. She was panting and breathing heavily. I gasped for air, but didn't remove my tongue out of her pussy.

She sensed my condition and moved to my side. I watched her pussy moving away from my probing lips. Reluctantly. I inhaled deeply, sucking the fresh air.

We both lay there silently gasping for breath. Her leg was still over my chest, her wet pussy nudging against my shoulder.

After a while, she removed her leg from my chest. Then, I felt her hands over my erect cock. I lay still as she played with my cock.

"It's wonderful Rohan." She gently squeezed my rigid boner. "I really missed this very much. Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything ... for making me happy."

"My pleasure." I touched her shaved pussy. "I too missed you."

She laughed and kissed me.

"But I want to fuck you now... !" I was dying to fuck my horny sister. I ran my finger along her slit. "can I?"

"Sure junior." She smiled. "Today is your day. Just relax and let me do all the fucking," she asserted.

She got up and straddled my body between her legs. She lowered her body and I felt her hand lifting my cock. Slowly the tip touched the soft fold of my sister's pussy. I squealed in delight. Rosy didn't let my cock penetrate her pussy. She played with my boner, gently rubbing it over her hot lips. I could feel her juices soaking my shaft.

"Please..." I moaned. I was dying to feel my cock ravishing her velvety depths.

Rosy scrambled up my body, wailed huskily, "God I need your big cock dear."

Slowly, I felt her puffy pussy lips began to engulf my hard on; she sank down on my throbbing, aching cock. My hard meat slipped deep into my sister's ravenous pussy.

"Yesss!" My sister screamed. She rode me hard for several seconds. Her pussy felt so damned good, hot and slick slipping up and down on my hard cock.

I reached for the headboard and arched my body up, driving my cock deep into my sister's hot pussy. Rosy moved in unison with me, her cunt lips tightening around my cock to keep us joined. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as my hard cock continued with its blissful journey, gently pounding her pussy from beneath. Her pussy like a soft silken glove around my cock, was trying to milk my erect cock as I wormed my way in and out of slick wet passage.

We were caught up in the sheer incestuous carnality of the moment. Reveling in our desire and lust for each other, the taboo pleasure had broken all the restraints. Rosy was moaning loudly, completely oblivion of the fact that her moans could be heard downstairs. She moved deftly up and down in a wild frenzy on my swollen cock.

Her cunt juices were outpouring, flooding like a geyser, inundating my dick with her incestuous creams. Her pussy felt like a fiery furnace as I savored her steaming juices and continued to thrust in and out of her. Her bulged tummy rubbed against my abdomen as she rode my cock. My mind reeled with extreme pleasure.

I continued to hammer my cock into her soaked pussy. I realized that I was now pumping her faster and harder.

"I ... I love your bigger cock, AAhhh... , god it feels so good in me ... sooo good! Fuck me ... fuck me ... AAhhh ... AAhhh ... don't stop fuckinggg meee, Ohhhhhhh... !" She muttered passionately.

Faster and harder, I plunged deep into my sister's pussy. I could feel a tickling sensation at the base of my cock that was growing strong with every passing second. I could also feel the throbbing of her spongy pussy lips. My sister rode harder much like an unstoppable sexual beast. Her face was contorted with lust and pleasure as she stared at me, her eyes filled with love and desire.

The tickling sensation reached to its crescendo. I could hold on no longer and with a loud moan, I thrust deep into sister's pussy and began to cum. I exploded with intense jets of hot, thick cum as I flooded her womb with my cum. Rosy cried as my orgasm triggered her orgasm too. She lost control and collapsed over me. She screamed wordlessly as her body shook and convulsed. Her violently quivering pussy lips clutched my cock in her fiery grip. Her whole body shook with an unfathomable pleasure.

My room echoed with groans of pleasure and lust and it smelled of the sharp musky fragrance of our love juices. My cock erupted again and again inside her. Her warm pussy readily accepted my seed with her loving embrace.

Rosy pressed her breasts against my chest and kissed me with her sweaty lips. I could also feel her engorged belly pressing against my abdomen.

"I love you Rohan..." Her body went limp. Her pussy muscles worked involuntarily, milking the last of my spunk from my aching cock.

We remained in locked position, reveling in our incestuous passion. We were no more brother and sister. She was my woman; my own seed was taking the shape of a new life inside her womb. She would be the mother of my child.

Finally she slid off me and collapsed on my side. She was still trying to catch her breath.

I rolled to my side, propped my head on my elbow and looked at my dear sister.

At that very moment, something caught my eye. My eyes glanced toward the door.

A loud gurgling sound came out of my mouth.

"Mother... !"

Even in the darkened room, it was not difficult to guess that the vogue silhouette standing at my door belonged to my mother.

Rosy was quick to respond to my alarm. She spun around on the bed and looked at the door.

"Mom... ?" She whispered in surprise.

I didn't knew how long our mother had been standing at the door. Rosy and I were so lost in our incestuous lovemaking that we failed to notice when mom opened the door and entered inside.

I stared at my mother in horror. She was standing at the door. Completely motionless. I didn't know what to do. Mom had probably seen everything. Everything that we had been doing since last half an hour.

Rosy jumped off the and stood by the bed. She made no attempt to cover herself.

"Mom ... listen." She began to move toward her.

Mother immediately turned and went out of the room. Rosy followed her to the door. She stopped at the door and watch her climb down the stairs. In the silence of the darkness, I could hear the gentle sound of my mother's footsteps as she descended the stairs.

When the sound of her footsteps subsided. Rosy turned and switched on the night lamp. A dim yellow light filled my darkened room.

I was shivering and sweating profusely. I wiped my face with the bed cover and stared at my naked sister.

Rosy didn't looked perturbed.

"Don't worry," She came close to me and calmly patted on my shoulder. "Don't worry ... mom's not going to tell anyone about this."

"But how... !" I looked at her in amazement. "How can you so sure."

Rosy gave me a mysterious smile. "I know she'll not tell. I'll talk to her."

She picked up her clothes from the floor and quickly began to dress. She used her panties to wipe the oozing cum from her pussy. Then she tossed it over to me.

"Keep it honey ... for tonight." She grinned as she lowered her gown over her body. "I'll take them back ... tomorrow."

"And relax ... nothing going to happen." She smiled and left the room.

I watched her go. I was still perspiring, now gripped with fear. I looked at the cum drenched panties of my sister. I would have loved to sniff and lick it. But at that moment, I was too terrified to think about anything other than my mother. I climbed off my bed, went to the bathroom and dropped her panties in the washing hamper. I then returned back to my room, switched off the lamp and slipped in my bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.