A Fistful of Sand Book 1 - Cover

A Fistful of Sand Book 1

Copyright© 2009 by DoktorGostel

Chapter 27: The Rules of the Game (part 3)

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Rules of the Game (part 3) - An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The red Ford Mustang pulled into the back lot of the Omega Xi house. The sun was setting behind the edifice, casting an ominous red glow to the already impressive structure. Brittany opened the door and slowly exited, barely able to stand on weak, exhausted knees.

24 hours.

By her best guess, that's how long she stayed at that warehouse. That's how long she serviced men, women, couples ... all in the name of charity.

It was beyond comprehension that she lasted that long. Every muscle in her body screamed for rest. Every motion, even blinking, seemed to take the utmost effort. Parts of her body were black and blue from some of her more sadistic buyers. She didn't think there was a single kinky act left that she hadn't explored. Shuddering with revulsion at the memory of one particular demand, Brittany was just glad that the room was equipped with those showers.

She couldn't understand it. No matter what they did to her, she orgasmed every time. And every time she thought of quitting, she thought of Mickey in that wheelchair. 'Just one more, ' she'd think... 'Just one more.' And even when she thought she had nothing left, she'd still cum, her body spasming and contorting in pleasure, even if it was just a guy ejaculating in her mouth.

Why did she care so much about that boy? A few months ago she wouldn't even have allowed herself to know he existed. 'They've messed with my mind, ' Brittany thought, not truly understanding the truth behind that thought. 'All of them — that hot red-head, Heather ... Dr. Walters ... Mistress Cheryl — no, she wasn't Mistress Cheryl any longer. Just Charli. Just a girl upon whose head she'd dumped rotten food, all because she wouldn't let her copy some test answers ... who was laughing now ... certainly not me.'

In the end, Brittany Anderson had been seduced by a girl nerd and an even nerdier professor, and willingly submitted herself to all their sick desires ... and she couldn't figure out how she'd let it happen, how she'd let it go so far.

In the end, Mistress Michelle called an end to the event. When Brittany crawled on stage and announced to a mostly empty warehouse that she'd give one more blowjob for five bucks then passed out, Michelle had her drummer carry her back to the showers to get cleaned up and changed. In a half-conscious daze, Brittany had tried to unzip his pants as he cleaned her up, but was too weak to do much more than fumble at his zipper.

The window of the Mustang behind her rolled down. Michelle leaned over the center consol and shouted, "Brittany! You were incredible. You must really love that kid. You easily tripled our door receipts. Listen, here's my card. I could use someone like you on my payroll." Michelle held out a business card which Brittany took. She never wanted to see Michelle ever again, but she pocketed the card, too tired to do anything else. Michelle turned her car around and sped away, eager to get to the hospital and see how Mickey was doing, and to share the good news.

After watching Michelle disappear around the corner, Brittany turned back to the house, dragging her feet with every step. On the back door was a small note that simply read, "Britany: President's Room. —Charli."

Brittany grimaced. Charli was Mistress Cheryl — she knew that now. Last night Charli said she had one final 'gift' to give, but Brittany wasn't sure she could handle any more "generosity" tonight. She just wanted to shower and scrub herself clean and then crawl into bed. But, she felt compelled to get this one last act over ... after all, what more could happen?

She slowly walked toward the back of the house, ignoring the odd looks she was getting from her sisters. She knew she looked exhausted, but they were staring at her as if they were seeing a ghost. At the ornate door that sealed the "President's Room" from the rest of the house, she didn't notice anything odd. Why should she, after all, this was the private sanctuary of the Omega Xi President — a place for her to entertain her most elite clientele. Then a horrible thought occurred to her and she dug in her pocket for her keys.

When she opened the door, the first thing she noticed was the smell. The room usually smelled like cigars or perfume ... but now it positively reeked of sex. She took a step into the room and accidentally kicked over some bottles that were lying on the floor. She looked down and saw that the empty bottles were from her private stash - very expensive wines and scotch intermixed on the floor with empty Indian take-out cartons. "What the fuck?" Brittany asked, mostly to herself.

"Lots of fuck, Brittany! Or perhaps I should say, 'Lots of fucking!'" rang Charli's voice.

Brittany looked up and saw that Charli's group from last night were all seated in various couches, dressed in the same clothes as last night. They looked like they were all ready to head out again. The pile of towels outside the small closed bathroom indicated that they'd used the shower there recently. The water was currently running, so someone must still be in there ... but everyone was accounted for.

E'dan was enjoying one of the precious Cubanos in an oversized leather chair. There were already two butts in the ashtray beside him. To Brittany's surprise, Rivkah was sitting on the arm of E'dan's chair reading one of the room's leather bound books of poetry. It was probably the first time one of those books ever left the shelves. Gregg was sitting on one of the couches and Emily was in his lap, both dressed, with Emily feeding Gregg something from a tin she was holding. She looked incredibly sexy, even with her foot still wrapped in an Ace bandage. Chad was standing behind Charli who sat beside Gregg, rubbing her shoulders while Heather sat on the floor, her head resting in Charli's lap. They seemed to be waiting for something

"How ... how did you get in here?"

"Are you only just NOW getting back?!?" Charli responded, amazed. In all the fun after leaving the warehouse, she had completely forgotten about Brittany. In fact, she assumed Brittany was just avoiding coming home ... and that would have suited Charli just fine.

"Y ... yes. Michelle just dropped me off ... But, how did you get inside here?"

"Wow, you must have raised a lot of money. I didn't think you had it in you."

Brittany was beyond exhausted and didn't have the patience for Charli's evasions ... but still, she refused to argue. It may have been Charli she was watching, but it was Mistress Cheryl's voive she heard in her ears ... a voice she was inculcated not to disobey or disrespect.

Charli was enjoying watching Brittany squirm. It gave her such a thrill to see Brittany powerless before her, even without the guise of Mistress Cheryl. Everyone else in the room seemed indifferent to Brittany's plight. "To answer your question Brittany, the President of Omega Xi let me in."

Brittany's mind was a cloud, she didn't understand. "I think I'd remember that. I didn't give you a key..."

"No you didn't ... I did." Brittany turned her head toward the bathroom to focus in on the new voice. Standing in the doorway of the bathroom, Laura was wearing a sexy silver dress. Her makeup was fresh and she was twirling a key around one finger.

"Laura, what are you talking about? What's going on? How did you get that?"

"I'm talking about me being the President ... newly elected. Last night, I was voted in just after we impeached you."

The icy ball of fear that had already formed in Brittany's stomach just sprouted spikes. It was all Brittany could do not to throw up. "No ... last night's meeting was cancelled..."

"Yeah, about that ... I didn't cancel it."

"You ... you can't!" Brittany cried desperately. "You can't! I'll ... I'll..."

"You'll what, Brittany? Open my files and share them with the rest of the sisters? You'll call in your favors? Well Master was kind enough to hand your files over to me, and I decided to give them back to the sisters you were blackmailing. It turns out that once everyone got their files back, no one felt a strong desire to come to your defense."

Brittany turned her face to Gregg, realization of the scope of the conspiracy setting in. Laura had called him Master.

"That's right Brittany," Gregg said around a piece of cheese Emily had just placed in his mouth. "I turned your files over to my Slave. She's more than earned it." Gregg turned back to Emily and sucked the sauce off her fingers while she giggled and squirmed in his lap.

'Slave.' Brittany paled at his use of that name ... was Laura the same "Slave" that was present two nights ago at the Rec Center? Had Laura been his this entire time? She turned back to Laura who was nodding, Brittany's unspoken questions clearly written in the worry-lines across her forehead. "But ... but ... but why?!? You would have been President in another month anyway! How could you betray the sisterhood? How could you betray ME?!?"

"Because you had me raped you BITCH! Remember that night you decided to teach Charli a lesson by dumping rotten food over her head? Well, when I tried to stop you, you sent your goons to get me away ... and they did ... they locked me in the kitchen and they raped me."

"But ... but it was Natalie's idea. Why don't you punish her?!?"

"We did. Isn't that right Pet?" From behind the bathroom door, Natalie entered the room, naked except for the cast encasing her arm. She knelt down at Laura's feet and rested her cheek against Laura's hip. Laura stroked her hair and Natalie purred at the affection. "Natalie has accepted her punishment and has been forgiven. The funny thing is, when you broke her arm for not sucking your cunt that night, she would have. She would have eagerly dropped to her knees and sucked you dry ... but I had forbidden her from eating anyone but me out that night. I meant it as a joke, never imagining that you'd try to get into her panties. But she obeyed me all the same — to the letter. She's such a good Pet." Natalie cooed at the praise, and Laura rewarded her with gentle fingers running through her hair. Natalie finally turned her head enough to cast her lidded eyes in Brittany's direction.

Brittany knew that if Laura commanded Natalie to lick the toilet clean, Natalie wouldn't hesitate and she'd smile the whole time. Her status as 'Pet' was as much her identity as her name. "So you took your revenge on me by having a room full of total strangers fuck me? We're Omega Xi's! We fuck all the time! What did it matter if two more had their way?"

"Yes, we fuck ... but we do so at our own choosing! So be so melodramatic Brittany ... you're absolutely correct. What you got is nothing more than we 'sisters' do here every day. Besides, last night was charity — it was very charitable of all those people to let you fuck them."

Charli burst out laughing at Laura's last stinging barb. But Brittany was at a total loss for words. The world was spinning and she dropped to her knees. Her exhausted body and brain just wouldn't let her get her head around what was happening. Her house, it turned out, was a house of sand, and right now a windstorm was blowing.

Heather stood and walked toward the bathroom. "C'mon everybody. We've got dinner reservations." She closed the door to the bathroom to do a final check on her makeup. Everyone else began their final preparations, which included Laura helping Natalie into a sexy slinky dress. She knelt at Natalie's feet and helped her Pet put on her shoes, since the new fully active Omega Xi sister couldn't manipulate the slim buckles with just one hand. The only person not getting ready for a night out was Brittany who remained in the center of the room, on her knees, too numb to even cry.

A muted female voice from behind the half-open door to the room was heard " ... It's stocked with the best booze in the house, so I've heard. But you won't be able to get in — only the President has the key." There were several startled looks when three boys — two with two sorority sisters each under their arms and one with an unfamiliar girl — barged into the room.

"What are you talking about you sexy little cunt? The room's open!" shouted the one in front as he took in the room's décor with reddish eyes and a sloppy grin. Even more alarming than their ungracious and forbidden entrance was the fact that the boy in front had blood coming out his nose, forming a horrible red Fu-Man-Chu mustache to which he seemed completely oblivious ... as did his companions. "What's this? A party?"

The room quickly parted into three distinct camps as everyone finally noticed each other. Gregg and his friends were along one wall, Laura, Natalie, and Brittany (still on her knees) in the center, and David and his friends — which included Adam, Brian, and Christine plus the four Omega Xi's they'd picked up moments ago — were near the room's entrance.

"Oh shit! The President!" one of the girls squeaked.

"Really, the President? Oh, she'd be a fun fuck!" slurred David, clearly already drunk. "Which one of you hot bitches is the President?"

"Me," said Laura at the same moment that Brittany said, "I am." from the floor. They glared angrily at each other for a moment before turning their wrath back at the intruder. Their power struggle would wait until after they got rid of this asshole.

"Shit, TWO Presidents? Well, fuck it, I've got enough cock for both of y'all." David frowned in concentration and then Laura's head swayed somewhat, like it was caught in an underwater current. She blinked heavily and shook her head until the wave of dizziness passed. David grunted in frustration and then turned his attention to Brittany. She likewise swayed, and also shook her head like she was fighting off a wave of dizziness. "God damnit!" David shouted, scrunching up his face as if preparing to try again seizing the girls' minds.

"That's enough David," came a voice from the wall.

David looked up and finally noticed Gregg, glaring down at him angrily.

"I should have figured you'd be here, Dr. Walters. You got both Presidents, huh?" David's voice dropped to a low snarl. "Fucking greedy bastard! Why don't you share a couple of these cunts with your favorite student?" There were startled gasps, but both Gregg and David ignored them.

For their own safety, Gregg reached out mentally toward the Omega Xi's that David brought in with them. He didn't know what was about to happen, but the room was getting crowded and it would probably be better if they weren't in the way. His consciousness flexed outward and it slipped and slid around their heads, one after the other, failing to connect. It was like trying to hold a greased bowling ball in greased hands. No matter what he did, he just couldn't get a grip. They each swayed drunkenly for a moment while David just smiled.

"You can't have them. They're mine. Maybe when I'm done I'll let you have sloppy seconds."

Angrily, Gregg lashed out mentally at David, but David just smiled and waved his hand, shattering Gregg's attack before it even began. Gregg flinched in pain, but did his best not to show it. As far as his friends knew, they were just staring angrily at each other.

The silence was broken by the bathroom door opening. Heather stepped out, curious as to what all the commotion was about.

"Heather," David whispered, as if looking upon the face of an angel. To Gregg's surprise, the four Omega Xi's shook their heads as if waking from a spell and exited the room, scratching their heads in confusion and mumbling to each other. They weren't sure how they got in the President's Room but they knew they didn't belong there.

"David," she said cautiously, remembering his odd behavior at the hospital. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm better, now that I've found you. It's over now. I've come to save you." Heather looked beyond David and saw Brian and Adam, but didn't give them more than passing glances. She quickly summed up the situation and saw that they were just secondary characters in whatever was happening ... and for a moment she thought back on the good times they had at the dig so many months ago and was sad that whatever had befallen David had somehow entangled the others as well.

"I'm fine David. I don't need to be saved," she replied cautiously. While David's eyes were locked on her in a mad frenzy, Brian's, she noted, seemed to be watching events unfold with an almost frantic desperation.

Heather's eyes closed as she fought a sudden wave of nausea and her head swayed. Gregg immediately lashed out to stop whatever David was trying to do, but David simply brushed aside his intrusion like swatting at a fly. In fact, to everyone else in the room, that's exactly what it looked like — a crazed boy swatting at invisible flies.

Heather stopped swaying when David cried in anguish. "Let her go!" he shouted at no one in particular, his eyes firmly fixed on Heather. Only Gregg knew that the command was for him.

"David, I think it's time for you to go," was all Gregg said, stepping forward toward Heather, not sure what he could do to protect her against someone so clearly advanced in his powers. But he'd sooner die than let this sicko take her. He looked around at his friends and quickly confirmed that none of them were aware of the invisible battle being waged around them. All they saw was a wacked-out kid in over his head.

"Careful, Gregg," Heather whispered. "He's been taking a lot of drugs."

David looked at his former teacher with amusement. "The valiant hero protecting his princess. Tell you what, Dr. Walters. I'll trade you. You give me Heather, and I'll not only let you live, I'll even give you my substitute Heather. She's been broken-in, but she's still got a little fuck left in her." He snapped his fingers and the redhead that was holding onto Brian came to his side. Both her and Brian's eyes were filled with fear. "Like what I've done with her? She looks like she could be Heather's sister. You take her, I take Heather, and we both walk away happy, what do you say? This way, I get what I want ... and you get to live." David's bloodshot eyes managed to hold an intent focus that made it clear that he wasn't joking.

The next few seconds seemed to last for hours as time slowed down. E'dan, not sure what was happening, but tired of this pissing contest, stepped forward to grab this insolent boy and teach him some manners. At the moment Gregg shouted "NO!" David turned and cocked his arm back, thrusting forward with a punch that was loaded with his mental energy. It was so fast that E'dan had no chance to block it ... he barely even saw it. The next thing he knew, he was flying backward into the wall above the couch. He landed on the elegant leather, holding his stomach, his back covered in white plaster.

No one moved. No one even blinked. The stunned silence was only broken when E'dan's gaping mouth finally managed to draw a breath. Rivkah was the first to react, rushing to E'dan's side. The next seconds were filled with chaos that only Gregg managed to fully understand.

David looked longingly at Heather, but her hate-filled stare answered his unspoken plea. She would never willingly be his. Adam seemed to see it too, and uttered, "C'mon, let's go," into David's ear. Adam was the first to leave.

David grabbed Christine by the hair as if grabbing a leash. Her head yanked back and she stumbled in his direction. His self control was hanging on by the barest thread. The hatred in Heather's eyes were all that were keeping him from following through with his threat. His eyes were filled with disgust at having to settle once again for his Heather-substitute ... yet another delay as his prize once again slipped from his grasp. "Let's go Bitch, before I forget I'm in the presence of a lady ... Brian, you can have her back when I'm done."

Brian opened his mouth to protest, his moment of freedom quickly ebbing away. He'd reached his breaking point and just as his fist began to close and his sneer begin to form, an invisible hand spun him around and knocked his head into the wall, sending him staggering drunkenly toward the center of the room where he crashed into Chad who was rising to give chase. Both men fell to the floor, Brian unconscious and bleeding from a nasty gash in his head. David hadn't even watched his handiwork. He was already out the door, his ties to his former friend officially severed. He was tired of Brian being such a whiney buzzkill anyway.

Gregg had seen enough. He followed David out the door to the President's room and started to pursue. He'd only made it halfway down the hall when the four Omega Xi's that had accompanied David and Adam into the room all simultaneously tripped and entangled themselves around Gregg. Now normally being pinned to the floor by four gorgeous girls would have been a blessing, but right now he just wanted to stop David ... if such a thing were possible.

Desperately he reached out with his mind to get them to move, but they were impervious to his attempts, his consciousness slipping and sliding around theirs to no effect. While he attempted to dig himself out from the pile of delirious girls, Gregg watched in horror as E'dan stumbled out of the room and chased after David.

"E'dan! No!" But the big guy paid him no mind. E'dan didn't like being taken by surprise, and there was no way this insolent little punk was going get in another sucker punch like that.

Gregg finally managed to wiggle free from the net of flesh and got to his feet. A quick glance back into the room saw Rivkah and Emily kneeling beside Brian, Laura handing them a folded washcloth. Only Heather seemed to notice Gregg and her green eyes were locked onto him, silently pleading to not get hurt. Chad moved to run out into the hall, but Heather's hand reached out and grasped his arm, silently keeping him out of danger.

Racing across the living room and down the front steps, Gregg burst out the front door, quickly searching for which way David and company had gone. To his surprise, David, E'dan, and the girl who sort of looked like Heather were all standing beside the curb. Adam was waiting impatiently further down the block. To the casual observer, it looked as if David and E'dan were engaged in a quiet conversation. Gregg was stunned, but jogged across the lawn in their direction. Only then did he realize the full horror of what was happening.

Christine was crying, begging David to let the man go. "Please David, he didn't mean to try to hurt you! You just surprised him! Let him go! Take me home, fuck me! Rape me! Beat me! Just let him go!"

David's sunken eyes didn't seem to hear her passionate pleas. Gregg would forever remember the girl's words, her desperate attempt to save the life of a man she didn't even know.

E'dan was standing, his face contorted in a mask of pain, his arms locked to his side. Only Gregg could see the invisible bonds that were holding his friend up ... and more horrifically, the translucent hand that was extended into E'dan's chest, disappearing at the wrist. To everyone else, it looked as if David was calmly watching with his hands in his pockets, but to Gregg ... David literally held his friend's life in his hand.

"Stop, Gregg. Or I'll kill him." Gregg saw the invisible hand give a slight twitch and E'dan's body flexed as if a thousand whips had just lashed against every inch of his skin.

"Let him go David!"

"Give me Heather."

"You know that I won't! Even if I could."

David's face screwed up in anguish. "Then your friend will die!" he yelled.

"David! Think about what you're asking of me! I couldn't just give away another human being! I could no more give you Heather than you could give up this girl." Gregg pointed in Christine's direction. Immediately he realized saying that was a mistake ... David had offered her to him only moments ago.

"Her? You think this used up waste of flesh means anything to me?" David's lips curved upward into a sickly grin. Slowly, she started taking small steps backward toward the street. Cars whizzed by noisily, uninterested in the drama mere feet away.

Christine's wide eyes were open in panic. "David! Please. No!" But her pleas only made him smile wider. Step by step, she inched closer to traffic. She leaned forward, trying desperately to fight against the force that was puppeteering her past the sidewalk. She stepped unseeingly off the curb between a parked van and a pickup truck. Oncoming cars couldn't see her. But her eyes were locked onto David — her tormentor, her lover ... her Master.

"David, please don't do this!" Gregg begged, fumbling at that second invisible hand with his own, clawing at it, grabbing at it, but being completely ineffectual. If asked, he couldn't say how he'd managed to conjure his own — but it was just suddenly there and he desperately tried to use it. Gregg's face was a mask of concentration. He wished someone could help him, but to the outside world, it just looked like a group of people standing and talking.

Christine blinked and tears rolled down her cheeks, whispering one final "Please..."

David's smile dropped, an instant of compassion creeping over his face. Her red hair ... her green eyes ... how could he hurt Heather? But it wasn't Heather.

David's eyes closed as if he couldn't bear to watch what he was about to do, and suddenly E'dan roared out in pain. Gregg rushed forward to catch him before he fell to the ground, and at that moment, the sound of screeching tires filled his ears. He looked up just in time to see Christine's limp body bouncing off the windshield of a speeding minivan, floating in the air with loose limbs like a straw-filled dummy. She bounced again off the roof of the vehicle as it continued forward beneath her and then finally crashed to the pavement with a sickening thud.

There was a scream from the lawn as witnesses stared in shock. David and Adam were already running away, and Gregg could see that Adam was half-carrying David who seemed to be holding his head in pain. Rage burned inside Gregg and his fist knotted. He could feel his fingers on fire and he lashed his fist in David's general direction. An impossibly bright ball of light shot from his arm and exploded against a fire hydrant, just missing David. A tower of water thirty feet tall shot into the air. Rather than stopping David, Gregg's action seemed to provide the perfect screen and the fleeing pair disappeared from sight.

Reality crashed down upon Gregg and he looked around, but no one seemed to have seen his fireball. Briefly he wondered if anyone COULD see it or if it was something only visible to him and David.

He heard a groan from his lap and realized that he'd completely forgotten about E'dan. Gregg put his hand against the big guy's chest. Gregg instantly felt some of the pain his friend was in enter his own body. Not wishing to repeat the mistakes he made when he was attacked by Vinnie weeks earlier, Gregg stopped when he'd taken all he reasonably could. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to make much difference. The big guy's heart was beating, but the rhythm didn't feel right.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" he shouted to no one in particular. Crowds gathered around both him and Christine. But the pain he felt himself was nothing compared to the look of sadness in Rivkah's eyes. She raced out from the sorority house and wrapped herself around E'dan's neck, whispering into his ear as tears dropped from her eyes onto his cheek. She had always been a pillar of strength, but without E'dan, the man she loved, the man who had saved her life countless times, the man who was the father of the baby she carried inside her ... without him, she was helpless.


The doctors in the emergency room had to shock E'dan's heart to get it back into a regular rhythm. But until he woke up and underwent further tests, there'd be no way to know the extent of the damage. They'd ruled it a heart attack, not knowing what else to call it. Given E'dan's impeccable overall health, Gregg was sure even the doctors were dubious about their diagnosis.

As soon as E'dan was wheeled into an ICU room to recover, Gregg tracked down Brian who had already been stitched up and was sitting outside the operating room where surgeons were working to untangle the human knot that was now Christine. So far the doctors refused to guess at her chances of survival. And when doctors wouldn't give much hope, then not much hope was to be had.

E'dan's extended family of sorts stayed in the waiting room for long hours. Eventually Rivkah begged them to go home, that there was nothing more they could do here. She smiled weakly at their looks of support, but insisted they try to get some rest. She was going to stay, trying her best to laugh it off by making comments about a short circuit in her husband's brain must have caused the short circuit in his heart. "One adventure too many, I guess," she mumbled. "Always the hero..." Gregg wanted to tell her what had really happened, but couldn't. It was probably best that she not know the truth.

Gregg left with Heather and Emily and retreated back to Heather's apartment. They hadn't slept in more than two days and despite their desire to stay awake and worry about their friends, their bodies were telling them to go to sleep.

Numbly, they went through their nighttime routines, brushing teeth and removing makeup. Emily was asleep even before her head hit the pillow. Heather and Gregg shared one final look before sleep overtook them both. Heather's eyes, normally bright, were dim and sad. Gregg couldn't tell if she was just worried, or disappointed that events had unfolded as they had. She had been looking at him all evening with different eyes, but he didn't have the energy right now to explore what that meant ... especially with what he knew he had to do now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.