A Fistful of Sand Book 1
Chapter 26: The Rules of the Game (part 2)

Copyright© 2009 by DoktorGostel

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Rules of the Game (part 2) - An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The sun was just starting to set and Brittany ordered all the blinds closed in the Omega Xi chapter room. Once all the sisters were assembled and the room was secured, the Sergeant at Arms opened a panel on the back wall, unlocked the bolt and swung the wall open to reveal the secret ritual chamber. The chamber was really nothing more than a dais which she and another sister pulled out from the wall. It was an ornately carved bench behind which sat the sorority's executive committee during their weekly secret meetings.

Brittany called the meeting to order and Laura as chapter secretary began reading the minutes from the last meeting. Brittany's head was elsewhere, still thinking about Mickey and her visit to the hospital yesterday. She tried to block the boy from her mind, but she just couldn't. She just wanted this meeting to end so she could retreat back to her room. No doubt a fuss would be made over the whole Natalie affair, but the sooner she could put that to rest, the sooner life would continue as normal. It wasn't the first time a spanking had gotten out of hand ... sure, no one ever had to get rushed to the hospital, but still, the charges she brought against Laura's pledge certainly warranted her action ... even if they were false. Besides, Brittany wasn't concerned about her position — she kept too many sisters' secrets to permit them to impeach her. Or at least they thought she did ... Gregg currently had all those records, but her sisters didn't know that. So long as they assumed she still had them, she was safe.

A distinct vibration at her pocket yanked her out from her musings. There was no denying what that sound meant, and Laura stopped talking, looking around the chamber for whoever would dare bring a cell phone into this most sacred hall. Of course, she knew who it was ... but she needed to play dumb.

As deftly as she could, Brittany pulled the phone out from her pocket and looked at the caller ID. She had to answer.

While every sister stared at her in horror, she turned in her chair to avoid their gaze. "Yes?" she whispered. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped as she listened to the curt voice on the other end. "I'll be there." She hung up the phone ... Mistress Cheryl's call couldn't have come at a worse time.

The room was silent as every sister watched her in total disbelief. No one expected that Brittany would be the one to violate one of the chapters most fundamental rules. Time for damage control. Brittany banged her gavel. "Five-minute recess." Most of the sisters stared or mumbled to each other as Brittany stood from behind the dais and headed for the door. She needed to get out of here and meet Heather outside in five minutes. Mistress Cheryl was very clear about the consequences of failure.

Grabbing Laura by the arm, Brittany whispered in hushed tones, "Laura, I know this is weird, but I need you to cover for me in there. Make a motion to adjourn the meeting ... something's come up and I need to go."

"Brittany, this is highly unorthodox ... even for you. You brought a cell phone into the chapter meeting ... and then you canceled the meeting before it even got started..."

"Laura! Just do this for me. Remember your promise to protect the Presidency — Me. I've got to take care of something."

Laura just stared back with icy calmness. This was too easy. "Okay Brittany. I'll handle things here ... I'll protect your office."

Brittany was actually surprised that Laura didn't put up more of a fight. Not wanting to look the gift-horse in the mouth, Brittany just nodded and hurried out the door down to her room to gather the things Mistress Cheryl requested.

A minute later she was out the door and into the car waiting outside with Heather behind the wheel.

Laura used the final minutes of the recess to gather a large box from downstairs.

The Sergeant at Arms checked that all sisters were accounted for (except Brittany) and locked the doors to the meeting room. Laura stood and called the meeting to order, needing to bang the gavel repeatedly due to the ongoing murmur. Technically, she still had the floor. More importantly, she was the only one Brittany talked to before her abrupt exit, and everyone assumed she knew what was going on. She did ... but she had other plans.

"Sisters, I am asking you to indulge me on a very serious matter. Sister Sergeant, in this box are sealed envelopes with names. Would you please distribute them to the appropriate sisters? Thank you." As the Sergeant passed them out and several sisters opened them, more than one gasped and quickly resealed their envelope, blushing fiercely.

"What are in these envelopes are for your eyes only. There is no need to share them with anyone else. Moreover, I assure you that these are originals, and that no other copies exist." The few sisters without envelopes looked at Laura questioningly, not understanding. The rest stared at Laura in disbelief. Silence filled the room and Laura let the meaning of her words sink in. Quickly, most of the sisters with envelopes looked like huge weights had been lifted from their shoulders. The materials that Brittany Anderson had used for years to blackmail them to do her bidding were now safely back in their hands.

"Now, in light of President Anderson's recent behavior, her breaking the sacred bonds by bringing a cell phone into this chamber, and her leaving a secret meeting ... I must do what I must. Sisters, in the spirit of honesty and sisterhood, doing what we deem best for the sorority, with nothing but the greater good to influence our judgment, I move that we begin immediate proceedings to impeach sister Brittany Anderson."

More murmurs filled the hall. Laura let them build for a minute before banging her gavel. The Vice-President sat beside her, deciding not to call the question that it was her responsibility to run the meeting ... after all, why would she want to stop this?

Laura's banging got the sisters' attention once again. "Furthermore, I also motion that pending her impeachment, we cast Brittany from the rolls, and blacken her name from the membership, casting her forever from our site to be shunned as one unworthy of our interest."

There were more murmurs. What Laura was proposing was audacious, and something that none would ever have considered ... especially with Brittany's control. But if what Laura was saying was true, and they were truly free...

"I know some of you have doubts. Before I seek a second on my motions, I want to put forth evidence that may sway your consideration. We here at Omega Xi have many rules guiding our behavior. And none demanded that these rules be obeyed more than Brittany. As most of us know, punishment from her was swift ... and severe. But recently, I discovered on the web for public consumption, a video that may enlighten you to Brittany's character ... Let's watch."

Laura smiled at her "discovery." In truth Charli had posted it to a website only hours ago just for this very demonstration. Laura turned on the laptop she brought with her and plugged it into the room's projector. On the large white wall to the left of the dais, the 10-minute version of Brittany's video with Gregg and later Heather played for all to see. It was incredibly hot, but highlighted all the taboos that Brittany preached against.

The silence in the room was deafening when the video ended with Brittany eagerly accepting a load of cum from Heather's mouth. There were plenty who wouldn't admit to their sisters just how turned on they were ... but that wasn't the point.

Laura could barely contain the smile on her face. "Now sisters ... let's open the floor to discussion."


Brittany had never been to this part of town. It was a warehouse district — not exactly where her type of people hung out. Heather walked her through a long concrete tunnel to where it opened up into a stark corner of the building. If Brittany had to describe the room she was ushered into, she'd say it was a make-shift shower, maybe 30 feet square, with a drain in the center of the room, several ad-hoc shower nozzles pointed toward the center and heavy drapes surrounding the whole thing. It was well lit and could probably fit 30-40 people easily. There were several heavy chairs off to one side and a heavy bench next to the water pipes that were connected to the nozzles.

"What's going on?"

She jumped when she heard a loud squawk and a man's voice saying, "Testing, testing."

Heather simply smiled and said, "See you later. I gotta go change. Stay put."

Brittany watched the voluptuous redhead disappear behind the curtains and she felt totally alone. She thought about running, but she had no idea where she was and, more importantly, she feared the fallout if she didn't do exactly what she was told. And yet, she shuddered with the excitement that fear elicited. It was disconcerting to her that she was contemplating doing something wrong just to provoke a reaction from Mistress Cheryl who no doubt arranged this entire thing. If her mistress got upset, then no doubt there'd be punishment ... a delightful chill ran up her spine.

"Well, what have we here?" Mistress Cheryl was standing to Brittany's left, her entrance unnoticed. Brittany turned beet red, having been caught squeezing a heavy breast with one hand and rubbing her crotch through her skirt with the other. "Thinking fondly of me?"

It shamed Brittany to no end, but she nodded. This seemed to please Mistress Cheryl, as if that acknowledgement was both a surprise and an affirmation of her power. Brittany looked up and drank in the dark beauty before her. It was the image she'd learned to love and loathe — tight black corset, thigh-high black vinyl boots, short black skirt, pale skin, vinyl gloves that went past the elbow and creaked with every movement, a cascade of rich black silky hair that hung over one shoulder, thick red lips, and dark smoky eyes behind that fearsome black mask.

Mistress Cheryl approached and Brittany realized with some satisfaction that despite her high heeled boots, her mistress walked with a purposeful grace. She remembered their first encounter, the clumsiness of her stride, as if she were new to her role. Now it seemed that they'd both grown into their roles — Mistress Cheryl as the fearsome and powerful dominant, and Brittany as the diminutive and pliable submissive.

Charli pointed to the bench and Brittany took a seat. Stepping around the bench so she stood behind Brittany, Charli placed one boot on the bench, so that her leg was pressed against Brittany's arm. It thrilled Brittany to know that just inches away from her shoulder was her mistress's heavenly center. It took every effort not to turn her face and confirm her suspicion that her mistress wasn't wearing underwear.

There was a delicious creak of vinyl and then Brittany felt gloved fingers playing with her hair — long curly locks that were immaculately highlighted, making her almost blonde. Brittany found herself actually closing her eyes and almost purring as Charli rubbed her cheek with the back of her gloved hand.

Doing her best to keep the lust and the triumph from her voice, Charli addressed her captive. "Tonight is a graduation of sorts Brittany. But not yours. Mine. You see, while I have grown into the woman that I have become, you have failed. You are no longer worthy of my presence."

"No!" Brittany cried, both sad and ashamed that Mistress Cheryl had come to mean so much to her. She turned her head to look into her mistress's eyes and inadvertently confirmed her earlier suspicion.

"Yes my pet. Tonight we part ways, but if you obey me this last time, then I'll grant you one final reward ... one which will change your life, I'm sure."

Brittany was genuinely sad. So much had been taken from her, all that defined her — her power, her control, her command. Whether she liked it or not, she needed Mistress Cheryl, at least until she could regain all that she'd lost. Moreover, because of this woman, secret desires had been unlocked and she didn't know how to cope with them without her mistress's guiding touch. Nuzzling her nose in between Charli's legs, she gently licked at the soft wet lips before her, a tear running down her cheek. "Please, Mistress Cheryl ... don't leave me ... not yet ... not now."

Charli grabbed Brittany by the hair and forcefully pulled back, causing the girl to cry out in pain and surprise. "You don't get to ask me anything! After all I did to you ... for you ... you still haven't learned anything. You're so fucking selfish!" Charli let go of Brittany's hair and the girl tumbled forward, landing on the cold concrete onto her hands and knees. Charli walked back around the bench and Brittany dove for Charli's boots, planting kisses and holding her ankle tight against her cheek.

"I'm sorry Mistress Cheryl. Please forgive me."

Brittany didn't even care that she was ruining her silk blouse on the floor. Nor did she seem to hear the muted applause and cheering coming from behind the curtain when she threw herself bodily on the floor.

"Tonight is no longer about you and me, Brittany. WE don't exist. I have my life and friends to get back to and you ... well, you'll have your life back, such as it was. But before that, we're going to wash away all the debt you've built up with me and my friends. And then, you're going to clean your soul by helping raise money for Mickey's surgeries."

Brittany was in such a state that she wasn't following what Charli was saying. "Please ... I'll do anything you want me to ... just don't..." Brittany stopped, catching herself before she asked anything of her mistress. " ... What do you want me to do?" she finally asked sadly from the floor.

"You're going to make amends." Before Brittany could ask what that meant, incredibly loud music erupted from behind the curtain. It reverberated off the walls and the high ceiling. It sounded like the speakers were just beyond the curtains and the loud cheer following the start of the music meant that a large crowd was just beyond.

Charli picked up a small remote from one of the chairs and pointed it straight up and pressed a button. "Good, now we're alone." Brittany, still confused and shaking would learn later that Charli controlled what the people beyond the curtain got to watch. When she turned on the camera that was hidden in the room, the large screens flanking Mistress Michelle's stage a mere fifty feet away showed the shower room. When she turned them off, they reverted to the cameras filming Mistress Michelle's stage show.

"Take off your clothes but leave on your heels," Charli shouted at Brittany. Brittany hurriedly complied, hoping that her obeying would lead to a reward. In the chill air, her skin was taut and covered in goose bumps. She was truly a vision of beauty, but that no longer mattered to Charli. "Pull the bench to the center of the room." Again, Brittany obeyed, not caring that it was impossible to look sexy moving heavy furniture.

"Sit." Eagerly, Brittany sat on the bench again, her back straight to thrust out her breasts. Charli again circled around behind Brittany, but didn't touch her. Instead she pointed the remote upward again and a moment later there was another audible cheer.

Then the curtain parted and Emily walked out. She was dressed to party, her hair down, and her makeup perfect. The lithe nursing student's black t-shirt was cropped several inches beneath her breasts and her skirt rode low on her hips, showing off her trim figure. She was such a sight that even the ugly black boot that protected her sprained ankle couldn't detract from her beauty.

Emily wordlessly eyed Brittany up and down, her face racing from emotion to emotion. Coming to a decision, Emily's face contorted into a mask of rage and she reared back and slapped Brittany full across the face, so sudden and so hard that Brittany was knocked sideways on the bench. It stung like hell, but worse than that was the fury in Emily's eyes.

Like a Champaign bottle suddenly uncorked, Emily seemed to decompress. "That felt good," she sighed, the stunned Brittany looking up from the bench in horror, her face pressed against her reddening cheek.

Before Brittany could say anything, Emily turned and walked over toward the chairs in the corner and into the arms of Heather who had witnessed everything. Heather was also dressed like she was going out to a party — with a little black dress that left little to the imagination. The hem stopped just inches below her ass and the top was so low cut that only a wisp of a prayer kept her large breasts from tumbling out.

Heather looked into Emily's eyes and asked something that Brittany couldn't make out. The lithe girl nodded sadly, and sighed, giving the indication that she was alright. Emily turned around and leaned back against Heather, and Heather's arms crossed around the girl's waist, her fingers playing softly with Emily's exposed tummy. They stood there, swaying in each other's arms, content to watch whatever was to come next.

The curtain parted again and Rivkah and E'dan approached. E'dan had on tight black pants and a tight grey shirt that seemed to be painted on his muscular physique. His left arm was still bandaged from where he got shot. In front of him was his wife, wearing only a black, low-cut sports bra that emphasized her already generous bosom, and a black thong. Her long, muscular body didn't have an ounce of fat and every muscle was well defined and seemed to ripple as she walked. Her hair was pulled back into a tight black braid and hung over her shoulder, coming down past her navel.

Try as hard as she could, Brittany couldn't find a single flaw on her perfect body, and try hard she did. "Because of you, my husband and I almost got killed. That he only has that flesh wound is a miracle. You endangered the lives of my friends and my unborn child."

Brittany's eyes went wide at that. She never knew. The woman must not be far along, because her flat stomach gave no indication.

"I should kill you for what you did ... I've killed for less." Brittany gulped, having no doubts that this fierce woman before her spoke the truth.

"I ... I'm sorry..." Brittany said, too softly to be heard above the din.

Rivkah turned to her husband and lifted his shirt over his head. There was a simultaneous cheer from behind the curtain that doubled when she unsnapped the fly on his pants and pulled them down, helping him step out of them, leaving his mammoth muscular form naked from head to his bare feet. Brittany appeared positively tiny in front of him.

Brittany looked questioningly over her shoulder at Charli, and Charli's angry glare from behind the mask, wordlessly answered her silent question. Stepping away from the bench and squatting on her haunches before E'dan, she grabbed his half-hard phallus and began pumping it up and down its length. She leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth and the roar from beyond the curtain was deafening, even with the band playing. As her tongue licked at the underside of his shaft, Brittany finally put two and two together and realized that the crowd was reacting to her actions ... that somehow they were watching what she was doing. It was the most humiliated she'd ever felt, and yet the most turned on. She didn't dare stop, and in fact, she upped her enthusiasm.

Rivkah took a seat on the bench, turning sideways so that she leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, her knees bent and her feet up on the sides of the bench. Charli pulled Brittany's face off E'dan's now fully erect cock and led her to kneel on the bench between Rivkah's spread legs. The older woman shone like a bronzed statue, the fluorescent lights gleaming off her darker skin. With one hand, she pulled her bikini strap to the side, revealing her bald pussy. Brittany didn't need Charli's push to lean her face down and nuzzle into the woman's humid mound.

She licked desperately at the puffy lips, doing everything she could think of to please the woman, as if making this woman cum would help assuage the guilt she felt over all that she caused to happen. All her taboos over eating out another woman disintegrated and all that mattered was the heavenly taste of the feminine juices coating her tongue.

E'dan sidled up behind Brittany, and when she felt his cock pressing against her nether lips, she instinctively arched her back. Charli reached down and held E'dan's glistening cock in her gloved hand, helping him line up his entrance. With an eager thrust, E'dan pushed forward, stretching the walls of her cunt and scraping her clit with the underside of his cock. Pausing only for a moment to enjoy the buttery warmth of her incredibly tight channel, E'dan grabbed her hips and began thrusting, using Brittany's body as nothing more than toy.

Brittany held onto Rivkah's hips to help maintain contact with the older woman's pussy while her husband pounded her from behind. Again, as if she were driven to ensure their pleasure for her own sake, Brittany clamped down tightly with her pelvic muscles, trying to maximize the big guy's pleasure inside her body. It seemed to be working because with all her efforts, both husband and wife were quickly groaning out their pleasure. Neither said a word, but simply used her body to satisfy their urges.

Rivkah came first, holding Brittany's face against her juicy mound almost painfully, thrusting her hips upward to maximize the friction from Brittany's tongue. She'd just barely settled down when Charli grabbed Brittany by the hair and pulled her around, E'dan's cock pulling free from her cunt. She opened her mouth in surprise and pain but before she could say anything, the tip of E'dan's cock penetrated her lips. Instinctively she sealed her lips around the large phallus and flicked her tongue against the tip. With a groan that was audible even above the music, E'dan unleashed a torrent of cream, squirting across her tongue and sliding to the back of her throat.

Brittany was both repulsed and inflamed by the act, the taste of her own juices on E'dan's dick making her blood steam and her own pussy throb. She reached up and jacked on E'dan's thrusting cock, milking every last drop possible out into her mouth. She refused to let go until Charli forced her head away.

As if they'd just finished making a deposit at the bank, Rivkah and E'dan picked up his clothes and walked over to the chairs and took seats — neither acknowledging Brittany's efforts or her results. They turned toward each other and molded themselves to each others' bodies in the afterplay that was denied Brittany. Their toned muscular bodies fit together in perfect compliment. Brittany watched them and then noticed that Heather was still standing behind Emily, but now the redhead's hand was beneath the girl's waistband, obviously massaging her cunt. It filled Brittany with profound lust and sadness that Emily had denied her the chance to "make nice" like she'd just done with E'dan and Rivkah. She wasn't sure if the slate was clean, but she hoped they forgave her ... at least a little.

Brittany was still on all fours on the bench, panting. She had been so focused on Rivkah's and E'dan's pleasure that she only now realized how badly she wanted to cum ... how close she was. She could still taste E'dan's cum inside her mouth and when she licked her lips, she could still taste Rivkah. Desperately, she turned her body somewhat and tried to nuzzle at Charli, not caring if her actions seemed desperate. She only wanted to please. But Charli simply put her back into position and immobilized her with a single word: "Stay."

Brittany watched as Charli walked over toward the stand of pipes and gripped a big red knob. She gave it a few turns and after a moment's hesitation and a metallic groan, a heavy rain of water cascaded out from the shower heads into the center of the room directly above Brittany. At first it was freezing and she yelped. But, obeying her mistress's orders, she refused to move. Charli smiled at that, and it was enough to warm Brittany's heart. After a long minute, the water warmed and it was like a summer's rain washing her clean.

Brittany looked out at the chairs, and noticed that both Chad and Gregg had joined the crowd. E'dan had taken a chair and was sitting watching with his hand around his wife's shoulder as she sat beside him, resting her head against his arm. If it weren't for the fact that he was naked and she wearing next to nothing ... and the fact that they'd both just fucked her, Brittany would have guessed they were just watching a romantic movie.

With a crook of her finger from the opposite side of the shower, Charli motioned to the growing audience and Chad walked into the center of the room. He seemed oblivious to the water pelting him and drenching his polo shirt and khakis. Without word or preamble, he stood before Brittany, whose hair was matted heavily against her head and back, and unzipped his fly, pulling his mostly flaccid cock from his pants.

Brittany understood her purpose here today and without needing to check with her mistress, turned and sat on the edge of the bench and immediately engulfed Chad's cock. The water pelting down on them made him slick and he easily slid to the back of her throat. But as he stiffened, that journey became more difficult. Several times she had to pull him out to gasp as his stiffening cock went too deep. She tried to look up into his face while she sucked him, but the man-made rain made that impossible. All she could see was his dick and his torso, and so that became the focus of her attention.

Brittany wanted desperately to touch herself but didn't dare without express permission from Mistress Cheryl. She was so turned on that it was a relief when Chad pulled away from her mouth and, with a hand on her chest, pushed her back so she was lying on the bench. This quickly proved to be a bad position for her as the rain pelted down into her face, but Chad didn't seem to care. He lifted her legs and pushed back at her knees to open her pussy wide. Without needing his hands, he positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed forward.

Sighing with pleasure and then immediately choking on the water that rained into her mouth, Brittany was torn between pleasure and the coughing fit she was suffering through. To Chad's surprise, her coughing caused her to tighten her crotch against his thrusting cock and he moaned in pleasure. Brittany finally figured out that she could turn her head to the side and minimize the interference caused by the shower heads.

Brittany squeezed her sopping wet tits with her hands and watched the rain drip from Chad's hair and off his broad shoulders. He fucked into her like an animal, not caring a wit for her pleasure, simply seeking to get off. Her being used in such an inhuman manner helped trigger her first orgasm of the evening ... the first of many to come.

Chad continued thrusting into her, his hips striking wetly into her. Her head thrashed back and forth, her eyes clenched shut, her blondish curls flailing wetly about. Quickly her second orgasm was approaching and she cried out her pleasure, encouraging Chad to fuck her ever harder. Moments later his pleasure peaked and just before climaxing, he pulled free from her clasping cunt and jacked his cock, sending his cum flying across her stomach to land wetly between her tits. The rain washed away his spendings almost immediately and Brittany groaned with frustration that she neither got to feel him spray inside her nor taste him in her mouth. She had become a total cum slut and desperately needed her wet reward. Dignity no longer mattered — only pleasing Mistress Cheryl and satisfying her own depraved lusts.

Without a word, Chad stepped free from the shower and into the loving embrace of Charli. She clung to him, not caring about his wet skin. They kissed passionately, as if his fuck with Brittany was just a warm-up for greater things yet to come. Brittany watched them, jealous of the intense heat they shared. A shadow crossed her vision and she looked up, squinting her eyes because of the water cascading onto her face.

Heather held out her hand, and Brittany took it, standing from the bench. Heather pulled the sopping and shaking diminutive girl against her own naked body, Brittany's cheek resting against Heather's firm and heavy tit. The warmth of Heather's body was so comforting to Brittany, who had been used sexually for the past half-hour, but had felt no human warmth. She didn't realize how badly she needed that, and the feel of Heather's heartbeat in her ear sent a wave of emotion through her. Brittany began to weep softly, and Heather lovingly held her tightly, stroking her hair. Even as she shook with both sadness and fear, she could feel the lust burning between her legs. While Heather comforted her, she couldn't keep her itchy pussy-mound from grinding tightly against the voluptuous redhead's thigh. How had her life come to this?

"It's okay. We're almost done here," Heather said into Brittany's ear. "But you have to be strong. The night is only just beginning for you ... a little boy is depending on you putting his interests before your own."

Brittany had completely forgotten about Mickey. They said that tonight she was supposed to help raise money for that boy ... and she still didn't understand what they wanted her to do ... how could the night be just beginning and she still have much to do?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.