A Fistful of Sand Book 1 - Cover

A Fistful of Sand Book 1

Copyright© 2009 by DoktorGostel

Chapter 22: A Hero's Strength

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: A Hero's Strength - An archeologist performs an ancient ritual and slowly seduces his female students.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

SMACK "Take that you Bitch! How do you like that?!" Brittany twisted her torso again and with arm extended unleashed another full swing at Heather's face. She could feel her palm stinging as her perfectly manicured hand smashed into the helpless redhead. Now it was just a bloody mess. "Nobody ever does to me what you did. EVER!!"

Brittany took a deep shuddering breath. Getting her revenge on Heather was almost better than sex ... almost. There was only one person who'd ever satisfied her sexually ... and she'd deal with him in a minute. He was safely folded inside the steamer trunk, bound and chained and completely defeated.

Lying unconscious on the bed was the masked woman, Mistress Cheryl. Her pale skin was red and bruised. Welts oozed red from where Brittany had flayed her with her belt. The once controlling mistress's long black hair was splayed wildly across the bed. Tears pooled and dripped out from her mask's eyeholes. The pain this woman would feel at Brittany's hands had only just begun. Nobody treated the President of Omega Xi like she had.

Brittany raked her fingernails up and down Mistress Cheryl's naked stomach. She pressed hard and her nails left bloody scratches. Mistress Cheryl barely registered the action.

From behind her, Brittany heard the telltale creaking of vinyl. The sound caused her to shiver. It was the sound that Mistress Cheryl's arm-length gloves made. She turned her head, but there was no one there. Only a helpless and naked woman on the bed and another beaten and sobbing on the floor. She heard the creak again and felt her stomach tighten. Why was her pussy spasming? She moaned and her legs became weak and she fell to her knees. It felt like something was filling her cunt and rubbing against her clit.

When she opened her eyes, Mistress Cheryl had turned her head. Her eyes were wide open and alert. "Wake up Brittany."

"What?" Brittany's skin was clammy. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her heart was racing. "No ... no..."

"Brittany, wake up!"

Brittany opened her eyes. There was no body on the bed ... no steamer trunk. She tried to lift her arms but they were still securely bound to her chair. She heard the creak of vinyl again and Mistress Cheryl knelt into view. Brittany could see nothing but contempt in those deep brown eyes behind the black mask. There was another creak of vinyl and her mistress pulled the gloved hand out from between her tied legs. Her body jerked and she let go a small sob when faced with the undeniable truth: that she'd passed out after cumming ... a violent release of sexual tension brought about by the hand of Mistress Cheryl.

She should have felt wonderful. She should been grateful. But knowing that it was that bitch, her tormentor, that had gotten her off ... well that just disgusted her. But more than anything, she was disgusted with herself. How could she have let her life come to this? Thank God none of the girls back in the sorority house could see her now, the once mighty queen of the elite, tied up like a prisoner.

Fingers curled in her perfectly highlighted hair as Mistress Cheryl pulled her head back. Brittany watched in horror as the Mistress lustily licked off one of the juice covered digits. "Mmmm — you taste sweet. Kind of surprising considering what a sourpuss you are."

There was giggling over to her right. The girl, Emily, was sitting in a chair, her long coltish leg draped lazily over the arm. She'd been masturbating to the show given by Dr. Walters and Heather ... but now they were nowhere to be seen.

"Want a taste?" Brittany tried to shake her head no, but Mistress Cheryl's grip on her tresses nodded her head for her. "Good. Open wide."

Brittany was already queasy at the thought of what was about to happen, but rather than face more torment, she gave in. Closing her eyes tight and opening her mouth, it was no surprise when she felt the warm sticky finger roll onto her tongue. What was a surprise was that rather than tasting horrible, it ... well, it tasted good. She knew she should be gagging, but against her control, her lips closed around the finger and eagerly licked it clean. It tasted like sex, and right now that's all her senses craved.

The digit was pulled free and Brittany's head stretched forward to prolong contact as much as possible. When she opened her eyes again, Dr. Walters and Heather were back in the room, the bathroom door open behind them. They both seemed to be smiling, as if they knew her reaction went against everything she knew she should be feeling at the moment. Embarrassment and shame were words that didn't do justice to how she felt, having betrayed her desires to her audience.

"Well you guys, I'm off," said a now less-serious Mistress Cheryl.

"You're leaving already?" Heather asked, her naked body leaning languidly against an equally naked Gregg. "But you've only been here for an hour."

'Has it only been an hour?' Brittany thought to herself. 'It feels like I've been tied to this fucking chair for days!'

"Yeah, well, there's a certain jock with a certain cock who promised me a workout tonight."

"I see. So, that's why you didn't join in our little reindeer games tonight, huh?"

It was true, Charli was the only one in the room still wearing clothes. She was also the only one yet to cum. She'd somehow managed to keep from touching herself during the show. She didn't want to lose a drop of excitement before she saw Chad. But she'd reached her limit and if she didn't get his dick inside her soon, she'd burst!

Chad still had no idea what was happening in Heather's apartment, but really couldn't complain. On Monday, just three days ago, Charli had her first real experience being in control ... since then, she'd become a changed woman. She was just getting used to her beauty, and now she was experiencing power. Chad was taken by surprise that night when she crawled into bed with him and practically raped him. Every night since then, she'd been insatiable and very specific about what she liked ... and Chad was only too happy to comply.

"Yeah, he's warming up on another little Omega Xi right now. I'm sure between the two of them, they should be able to satisfy me." Emily broke out into a laugh. More than anything, it was hilarious hearing this stuff coming from the once painfully shy computer geek turned sex goddess. Brittany perked up and stared in disbelief when Mistress Cheryl hinted at her having another OX at her command. She didn't know that Laura was the aforementioned Omega Xi, nor would she believe it if she were told. Laura ... the Laura she knew ... was as fierce an Omega Xi girl as they came — a most deserving successor to her throne. But what Brittany didn't know, what she was completely unaware of, was that it was her own actions that were responsible for Laura's final surrender to Gregg and his little group.

Heather and Gregg walked Charli out and rather than returning to the bedroom, they lay down with each other on the couch and turned on the TV. Heather snuggled up against her man and flipped through the channels, content to just lay there with Gregg. She glanced up and saw that Gregg was not really watching the television, just merely watching in its general direction. On the other side of the wall behind the TV was the bedroom and Heather assumed he was just thinking about what may be happening in there. Sure enough, within a minute or two, Gregg's cock began to stiffen before her. Settling on a channel she could tolerate for a while, she rested her head on Gregg's chest, a mindless sitcom on the television, the sound of his heartbeat in her ear, and his thickening stalk in her hand.

Emily heard the muted sounds of the television through the wall and realized they weren't coming back anytime soon. "Sure, leave me to clean up their mess!" Emily's contribution to this evening's entertainment was to have Heather eat her out to several mind-blowing orgasms before Gregg had his fun with a then orally-exhausted Heather. She could see that Brittany was fighting a losing battle between her body and her psyche. Emily reflected for a moment that it was not that long ago when the idea of girl-on-girl sex would have disgusted her as well ... that is, until she met Heather.

Charli was limiting Brittany's torture to just being forced to watch their amazing sex shows without release. It was within Emily's range of tolerance. She wasn't sure she could stand to watch another beating like the one Charli had unleashed the first night she was presented with Brittany after her humiliation. Despite what Brittany had done to Charli, Charli was still not a violent person, not a sadist. She just wanted Brittany to be denied pleasure, denied release much as she herself had been denied friends and self respect.

After multiple conversations with Laura, Emily knew that Omega Xis were taught that lesbianism (among other things) was low-class, dirty. But here was their queen, undeniably turned on by watching other women ... unable to come to grips with her own libido. That gave Emily an idea.

With Brittany still strapped to the chair, Emily sauntered into the washroom, her hips swaying that little extra bit — something that didn't go unnoticed by Brittany. She returned moments later with a small wash basin filled with warm water and a wash cloth, both of which she place on the floor beside Brittany's chair. "Here, let me get you untied." Emily knelt between Brittany's spread legs and began removing the duct tape that secured her arms and ankles to the chair. Small tea towels protected her skin from the tape's glue. Charli, or Mistress Cheryl as Brittany knew her, had warned that if Brittany disobeyed any of their commands, those tea towels would be the first privilege she'd lose. The thought of those thick bands of tape ripping out hair and skin after each of their sessions was more than enough motivation for her to play by the rules.

Once untied, Brittany wanted nothing more than to bolt for the door and drive home, but Emily hadn't given her permission to leave. She just closed her eyes and took a shuddering breath, hoping this nightmare would end soon. Still, given the cast of characters starring in this macabre tragedy that had become her life, she was glad it was Emily and not one of the other sickos that she was left alone with. Well, she wouldn't mind another mind-blowing fuck with Dr. Walters, but it seemed that Mistress Cheryl wasn't about to let that happen. It was beyond cruel to be constantly reminded of what she could never have again. She still watched the video of their night together. She watched it every night, but her fingers failed to satisfy her like his magnificent cock did ... and seeing it every night was just another self-inflicted torture.

"You've been through a lot this week huh? ... not that you don't probably deserve it ... or much worse." Emily's eyes lowered somewhat sadly in thought. "But I just can't stand to see people suffer." Emily wet the wash cloth, wrung it out, and began gently washing Brittany's wrists. "It's why I decided to go into nursing, you know." Brittany flinched at Emily's initial contact, but did her best to hold still. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I've given hundreds of sponge baths in the past ... although never in the nude." Emily thought a minute and then grinned, "well, except once..." She glanced at the wall for just a second and Brittany knew she meant one of the two that were in the other room. "Why don't you stand up, it'll be a lot easier."

Brittany stood on weak legs, her skin sticking to the wooden seat, damp with her sweat. She looked down and saw the moisture on the chair where her cunt just was. She didn't know if it was there before or after Mistress Cheryl "blessed" her with an orgasm, but she was ashamed of her inability to control her excitement nonetheless. There was no denying the evidence of her thawing frigidity.

Emily continued her sponge bath, giving extra care to Brittany's wrists and ankles. Brittany didn't know what she expected, but except for the fact that Emily was naked, there was almost nothing sexual about what was happening. Emily took care to clean between her legs, but even that was done with dispassionate clinical thoroughness. That thought calmed her nerves somewhat. It also helped that Emily just chatted away about inconsequential things. Any hope Brittany had that Emily would let slip some useful bit of information to use against this motley crew were dashed since Emily only went on and on about the latest TV shows, her anatomy class, or music. Brittany responded with noncommittal grunts and nods, but otherwise didn't contribute to the stream of conversation.

"You're awfully tense, Brittany. I guess I can understand why. Listen, why don't you lie face down on the bed there and I'll give you a quick massage before you go. You'll feel better."

It was phrased like a request, but Brittany knew she wasn't asking permission. She lay down on the bed and rested her head on crossed arms, turning her head to her left so she could watch Emily. Emily retreated into the bathroom to dispose of the washcloth and basin. Brittany sighed, watching her cute butt exit the room. Emily really was cute: only somewhat taller than Brittany (at just around five-feet, almost everyone was taller than Brittany), Emily had long slender legs, a dimpled butt, perky breasts, and an impossibly cute face. With a little make up and a more interesting hair style (the pony tail was cute but lazy) she could be a model ... or even an Omega Xi ... Brittany closed her eyes in self-disgust as she realized what she was just thinking. These people were getting to her.

She shifted her arms a bit and her elbow brushed against a part of the comforter that was wet. She inhaled and realized that she'd put her face less than a foot from the "wet spot" left after Gregg's and Heather's coupling. The odor was simultaneously nauseating and wonderful. With another twinge of self disgust, she realized she was getting excited again. Her pussy ground lightly against the comforter and she was certain she was leaving a second wet spot of her own. She couldn't know, however, that just on the other side of the wall, Gregg was ramping up her libido. It was his "suggestion" after all, placed subtly into Emily's mind, to offer the massage. Gregg was very careful about using his mind control on his "family" but he just couldn't resist having a little fun.

Emily returned, still naked and knelt beside Brittany's prone body on the bed. She flipped the cap on a small bottle of massage oil and poured a thin stream into her palm. Immediately the scent of strawberries filled Brittany's nostrils. Despite her thoughts on how she could transform the spritely nursing student into a runway model, Brittany was glad that when the massage started that the girl didn't have long nails. Emily wasn't afraid to really dig into her back and work out the knots that resulted from the last hour strapped to the chair, struggling against her bonds. Emily's technique was so good that Brittany's rule of only letting gay men massage her was quickly forgotten. She was so paranoid of a woman getting turned on by her compact but perfect body that she allowed only those she was sure wouldn't be tempted by her sexual wares to touch her. It took a lot of searching, but she'd even managed to find (and pay handsomely for) a gay male doctor, dentist,

and OB-GYN.

Brittany let loose a sigh of pleasure as Emily thoroughly worked loose a knot in her shoulder. Emily, who was not a gay male, couldn't help getting turned on herself as her hands glided over this miniature goddess's body. Seeing the content look on Brittany's face, Emily decided to have a little fun. She straddled Brittany's butt, her own cunt mound resting just off-center on one of Brittany's round asscheeks. Brittany tensed at this, but once Emily had re-oiled her hands and began an even deeper massage, all concerns evaporated.

Brittany closed her eyes and images of the sexual escapades from the last few weeks ran through her head. She saw Heather sucking Dr. Walter's enormous cock. She saw Emily and Heather eating each other out. She felt Mistress Cheryl paddling her ass. She felt Mistress Cheryl's tongue in her mouth as the woman got fucked from behind by Dr. Walters. Unconsciously, Brittany's hips ground even harder against the bed, which had the unintended effect of also rubbing against Emily's pussy mound.

Emily dug into Brittany's shoulders and leaned forward and licked at her exposed ear lobe. Warning bells and alarms fired off in Brittany's mind. 'I knew it! She's just a dyke who wanted have her way with me! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!' But, thanks to Gregg's invisible control, the only sound she made was soft groan of pleasure.

Hearing no objections, only noises of contentment, Emily pressed the attack. Pulling the hair away from Brittany's neck, she planted little kisses there and on her shoulder. With agonizing slowness, Emily trailed kisses and licks ever downward, the taste of Brittany's strawberry-scented skin causing her mouth to water.

Scooting back so she now straddled the back of Brittany's knees, Emily continued her trek south. Brittany wanted to scream in horror to run, naked if she had to, for the door and escape this torture. More and more she was less afraid of what Emily was doing than she was of her own reaction. As much as she tried to fight it, her pussy was throbbing with need, the friction from her grinding against the comforter not being enough to satisfy her. She was as effectively immobilized by her own fear and excitement as if she were again bound to the chair. She was paralyzed — on the one hand wanting to run away, on the other hoping Emily finished her journey get her off.

Emily lifted her face from the small of Brittany's back and began massaging Brittany's smooth ass cheeks. Gripping the comforter tightly in clenched hands to keep them from thrusting between her legs, Brittany relaxed somewhat under Emily's touch. But when Emily's hands moved toward her inner thighs, Brittany's back (against her will) arched, thrusting her ass closer to Emily and lifting her humid mound off the comforter. Emily couldn't have asked for a more perfect invitation.

It wasn't until Brittany felt the young nurse's finger gently burrow its way inside her moist cunt that she realized what she'd inadvertently allowed to happen. It was wrong, it was sick ... but it felt so good. She'd been with young men who lacked experience and who pounded away with knuckles or were just rough in general. But Emily was quite the opposite. It was like she knew exactly where to press, where to rub, how to pinch without causing pain. The knowledge that this was a girl making her feel this good was the only damper on an otherwise exhilarating experience.

"You know, I know all about your sorority's silly rules regarding girl-girl sex." Emily's words cut through Brittany's fog of pleasure like a knife through warm butter. "I know that it's okay for you to play at this stuff only so long as it's only to turn a man on ... but I also see that you're really enjoying this." Brittany wanted to cry: that she was breaking the sacred sorority bonds and she was silently hoping for more. "I love it when Gregg fills me up with his giant cock. I love it when he pounds my tight little pussy and fills me with his hot cum ... but sometimes it's nice just to have the pleasures only another woman can give."

Brittany tightened her grip on the comforter, biting it with her teeth to keep her excitement in check. Her efforts were doomed to fail. Emily captured her clit between her oily finger and thumb and gently massaged rolled it between her fingers. Brittany couldn't keep her hips from grinding in the air, moaning, hoping Emily would release her from this pleasurable torture. But it was about to get worse.

"Can you believe Gregg's gotten that monster inside Heather's ass? Just thinking about it is almost enough to make me cum." Emily was touching on another of Omega Xi's taboos. Anal sex was strictly forbidden as it was viewed as low class and dirty. They were above such things. "I've only had a his finger in my ass, and it was pretty intense. One day, maybe I'll work up the courage to ask Gregg ... he's such a gentleman, he'd never do it if I didn't ask first." While Emily was massaging Brittany's clit with one hand, she'd moved her other hand to the crack of Brittany's ass. As she rambled on about the pleasures of anal sex, she let the tip of her index finger tickle Brittany's anus, which clenched shut tightly at her initial contact. "Would you like to see what I mean? I'd love to show you."

Brittany tried to scream "NOO!" but all that escaped from her mouth was a low "Ohhh!" which Emily chose to take as acceptance. Emily removed her hands from Brittany's openings and uncapped the flavored oil. The sudden withdrawal of Emily's fingers frustrated Brittany and her pussy and ass clenched, fruitlessly seeking stimulation that was no longer there.

Shivering as a small stream of oil was drizzled down the crack of her ass, Brittany clenched her eyes shut both fearful and hopeful of what was about to be done to her. She heard the sound of the oil cap clicking shut and flinched when a skinny finger oozed through her oily ass crack and stopped at her rosebud. Brittany valiantly tried to stop Emily's finger, but it was too slick and too thin. With almost laughable ease, Emily inserted her finger.

From the other room, Gregg was following events closely. He'd been stoking Brittany's sexual fire since he left and he chose this moment to fan the flames. The second Emily's finger made its way inside her, Gregg triggered the poor girl's second orgasm of the night. It wasn't of a magnitude of what Charli had given her earlier, but it was big enough to leave no doubts as to what it was.

Heather heard Brittany's wail of pleasure through the wall and looked up at Gregg. She was gently stroking his erect cock while she watched TV and he gazed off into space. As if that cry were what he was waiting for, he finally returned his attention to her. "Sounds like they're having a good time in there."

"Yeah, I imagine they are..." Gregg said wryly, knowing Heather wouldn't get the inside joke. Imagination had nothing to do with it ... he knew EXACTLY what was happening.

Gregg felt confident that Brittany was hot enough now that he didn't need to guide things so much. He may check in on them again in a little while, but for now, there was another beautiful woman who needed some attention ... someone more deserving.

Heather caught the gleam in his eye and quickly crawled up over him and stuffed her aching pussy with his cock. She lay on top of him on the couch filled to overflowing with his meat, content to enjoy another leisurely fuck. This time there was no audience — just the two of them. She loved sex with the others around, but it was that much more intense when she had Gregg all to herself. She loved showing off her body ... she was once a stripper after all. She'd made her peace with the knowledge that she would never be the only woman in Gregg's life — it didn't bother her. Gregg was more than enough man to satisfy her and still have room left for others. But he left no doubt in her mind that she was the one he was truly in love with. And with that love in mind, Heather lowered her face to his and kissed him passionately. Gregg could feel the emotion and the need in that kiss and tightly wrapped his arms around her voluptuous body. Slowly they began thrusting against

each other — no hurries, no concerns. Just the two of them. The outside world didn't exist.

Back in the other room, Brittany was still recovering from her orgasm. It wasn't right. Something so wrong wasn't supposed to feel that good. Emily was merciless in her exploration. With that one finger still slowly fucking in and out of her ass, she returned her other hand to Brittany's cunt and resumed her gentle massage there.

"Mmm, I think you like this ... We'll just keep it our little secret, okay? Your sorority sisters don't need to know what an ass-fiend you are." Emily was grinning widely as she worked both of Brittany's holes simultaneously.

Brittany, in reply, could only groan and thrust her ass even higher, begging silently for more. The part of her that railed against this had finally shut down ... it wasn't doing her any good anyhow. "Yesssss," she hissed, not even realizing she'd given her first true, uninfluenced consent.

Emily scooted back a little further and pulled her fingers free once again. Before Brittany could figure out what she was doing, Emily had used her thumbs to spread Brittany's ass cheeks, leaning forward and lightly swiping her anus with her tongue. It was a pleasurable sensation unlike any she'd ever felt and Brittany simply mumbled, "Oh God!" while arching her back even more and spreading her knees apart a bit further.

Again, Emily leaned forward and rather than just a quick lick, she extended her tongue and, like her finger before, pressed it against the slick opening to Brittany's most forbidden entrance. Reaching around Brittany's hips, Emily again massaged the girl's clit. As her tongue teased and probed Brittany's ass, her fingers quickly worked her up toward another orgasm.

Brittany was beside herself in pleasure. She moaned freely and loudly, no longer caring about right and wrong, forbidden and allowed. She only wanted release, and she'd do nothing to impede Emily as she guided her along that path.

Emily's tongue and fingers became ever more insistent. The wet sound of her licking was in sync with the wet sounds her fingers made at her cunt. Brittany's hips shook and swayed and she knew that her pending orgasm would be huge. Emily could sense the coming explosion and quickened her pace, holding on with all her strength, her tongue freely darting in and out of Brittany's ass, fucking her with her wet oral digit.

It was too much for Brittany and finally, blessedly, all her neurons fired at once and her body seized up. Her body tried to escape from the continuing torture that Emily was still unleashing on her nether regions. While Brittany thrashed and spasmed, Emily held on and continued her probing and licking.

Finally, Brittany had nothing left. She collapsed on the bed, panting. She was numb and couldn't move. Emily continued slowly massaging her clit and licking her ass, teasing out the last spasms of orgasm from the beautiful sorority queen.

As the world around her came back into focus, Brittany turned her head. Emily was lying beside her, gently stroking her hair. Gulping nervously, Brittany rolled onto her side, facing Emily. She had been violated in a most personal manner, and yet, it was so exquisite. The space between their faces closed and their lips brushed. The taste of strawberries was still present on Emily's lips and rather than being repulsed by the knowledge of where those lips had just been, their sweet taste only made the kiss that much sweeter.

The kiss broke and Brittany rolled onto her back. This was it. Her fight was lost. If Emily wanted her to reciprocate, she'd do it. She closed her eyes and waited for Emily to position herself on her face. She could almost taste the girl's sweet pussy. Eagerly she licked her lips...

But to her anguish, nothing happened. When Brittany opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Emily standing at the entrance to the bathroom. She blinked and looked the girl up and down. She knew Emily hadn't cum. She could see even the juices glistening off the girl's inner thighs. Brittany licked her lips, she had actually been looking forward to tasting the girl's sweet nectar.

"Well, you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself, Brittany." Emily took a long moment to look over the disheveled girl lying sprawled on the bed. She reached into the bathroom and opened the drawer under the counter right next to the drawer. Out came Heather's little silver friend — her favorite vibrator. It hardly ever got used anymore — Gregg was quite adept at making sure Heather was never left wanting.

"I'm going to take a shower and, well, you know..." she turned the vibrator on and off, making sure the batteries were fresh. The rest of that thought didn't need to be finished. "You can go now." Emily entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. A few seconds later, Brittany could hear the tub filling with water.

For long minutes, Brittany just lay there. Slowly, the reality of all that had just happened was dawning on her. She'd been masturbated by not one, but two women tonight. She'd had her ass eaten out and she'd loved it. Moments ago, she was ready to throw out all her carefully held beliefs and eat out the lovely Emily who'd given her such pleasure. And now she was left hanging. She almost felt insulted. Did Emily think she wasn't up to the task? ... That she needed a vibrator? Realizing what she was just thinking, Brittany shuddered at the knowledge that she was actually upset that she WASN'T being allowed to lick the girl's pussy.

Numbly, she stood from the bed and began dressing. Her head was spinning. Giving the bathroom door one final look, dismissing the voice in her head that suggested barging in giving as good as she got, she opened the door to the bedroom and stepped out into the living room. Dr. Walters and Heather were engaged in some very intense lovemaking on the couch. It was unlike anything she'd been forced to watch so far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.