Coming Home to Mom - Cover

Coming Home to Mom

by JetBoy

Copyright© 2009 by JetBoy

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old Wendy has just arrived home from a wonderful first date. Her evening is only just beginning, though, as her mother has decided to teach her a few more things about what it means to be a woman...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   .

I'd just been dropped off by Mitch at the end of our first date. I was fourteen at the time. He kissed me once more, then drove off slowly, waving as he went. I felt happy and deliciously tingly, watching him go.

We'd had a wonderful night. Mitch had kissed me dozens of times, and I had let him fondle my breasts through my top. I would have been willing to go further with him, but he didn't push things. I liked that he didn't pressure me, but I was feeling really aroused. I knew that I'd be fingering myself that night for sure, as soon as I slipped into bed.

I never did get the chance, though ... not that night.

The living room light was on, so I knew that Mom was still up and waiting for me. She had been an absolute wonder ... buying me some cute new clothes, getting my hair done by her stylist and doing everything she could to help me get ready for my first real date. As I climbed the steps to our front door, I reflected on how great it was to have a mother as cool as mine, who I adored more than anything. Ever since my dad had walked out on us, Mom and I had been incredibly close ... a lot more like best friends, really. I knew that there was nothing I couldn't talk to her about.

I unlocked the front door and opened it to see Mom, seated on the couch, still wearing the short dress she'd had on earlier. "Hi, Mom," I cooed, and crawled into her lap for a big hug. She wrapped both arms around me, holding me close. After my date, the feeling of her soft body against mine was warm and sensual.

"Hey, babe," she murmured. "How'd it go?"

"Mmmm, wonderful," I sighed happily.

"So..." she said softly, but with a smile, "did you two ... go very far?"

Like I said, Mom and I could talk about anything. She wasn't hung up about me staying a virgin; in fact, she had given me a packet of condoms before Mitch got there, just in case we went all the way that night. I hadn't expected her to ask for details ... but I didn't mind giving them to her.

"No," I replied, plunking myself down beside her on the couch. "We kissed a lot ... and he kinda felt me up some."

"Sounds fun, but maybe a bit frustrating..." she chuckled. "I bet I know what you've got planned for later!"

I giggled. Mom had taught me how to masturbate when I was twelve, so that was another topic we had no difficulty discussing.

That had been a real bonding experience for the two of us. We'd both taken all our clothes off, and Mom had let me watch her finger her pussy until she came. Then she watched me as I touched my bare slit, giving me encouragement while I made myself come for the first time. It had been a wonderful experience ... so much so that I often wished that we could masturbate together again someday. She never made the offer, though ... and I was kind of embarrassed to ask.

Mom sat back, giving me a loving smile. "Actually, Wendy..." she purred, "how would you like to try something different tonight, instead of masturbating?" She smiled. "I think you're old enough for something new ... something very exciting."

I was intrigued, to say the least. "Well ... sure. What is it?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Still wearing her mysterious smile, she stood, reaching out for my hand. "Let's go upstairs, honey."

I followed Mom up the stairs, watching as the movement of her body pulled the thin cotton of the sundress she wore this way and that. She had always been, to me, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Mom had really nice legs, and her butt wasn't too big, or too small, just perfect. As she climbed the stairs, her bottom seemed to move almost hypnotically before my face. Then I noticed that it didn't look like she was wearing any panties. For some reason, the idea of Mom being naked under her dress made me feel all tingly.

"Let's get you into bed now." Mom was saying, pulling me into... her bedroom? I'm sure I looked surprised, so she added, "You're sleeping with me tonight, sweetheart." Her hands rested gently on my shoulders as she guided me towards her bed. "You've had a very important night in a girl's life." She took both my hands in hers and gazed lovingly at me, a light in her eyes that made my tummy suddenly feel all warm, like I'd just had a cup of hot chocolate. "You are so... perfect. So pretty, Wendy."

She sat on the bed while I blushed at her words, nibbling my lower lip slightly as I stood there just in front of her, unsure of what to say or do.

"Was Mitch nice to you?" she was asking me, her hands sliding down my sides, finding the bare skin of my waist and hips, just below my halter and above my skirt.

I nodded. "Yeah. He's really nice." I closed my eyes, thinking of how great he was. He was my boyfriend now, and everything. Mom moved her hands back and forth along my sides, caressing me softly. I wondered if we were going to masturbate together, like she and I did that one time ... but then I remembered that she had promised me something new.

"Let's take this off, okay?" Mom whispered, and I felt her undoing the little catch in the back of my skirt and drawing the zipper down slowly.

I was a little embarassed, suddenly realizing that my panties were damp, and I blushed a bit.

Mom knew, though ... and she banished my awkward feelings with a smile. "Shhh ... I know, honey ... you're still excited." Her voice was soft and husky and her fingers pushed down my skirt, sliding it down my thighs to expose my panties. "Oh, goodness ... I guess you really are all hot and bothered, aren't you?" She tilted her head, staring at my barely concealed sex.

"M-mom?" My voice was barely a whisper and I trembled with a sudden excitement I didn't understand ... maybe that had something to do with that look in my mother's eyes. My whole body was like a glowing ember in the heat of Mom's gaze.

"It's okay, Wendy ... Mommy is going to take care of you now." She was moving her hands up along the back of my thighs, stroking me gently ... and I felt lightheaded, as if I might fall down any second. I put my hands on Mom's shoulders, more from reflex than anything else.

Mom found my bottom with her hands, cupping my cheeks through the thin cotton of my panties and fondling them ... gosh, it felt good. Really good.

"Ohhhh ... Mom," I moaned, swaying slightly, nearly overcome by her touch.

"You're so hot, Wendy ... so hot all over." Mom was saying, rubbing me, touching me. "And inside too, aren't you? Are you all hot inside, baby? In here?" She leaned forward, her hands still on my ass, pressing her lips to my bare tummy, kissing me there.

"Y-yessssss," I gasped, digging my nails into her shoulders, staring blankly into space, concentrating on the good feelings filling my belly ... my entire body and soul drowning in some sweet warmth that seemed to lift me, make me seem almost weightless.

Mom's tongue emerged to tease the skin of my tummy ... then she pushed her tongue into my belly button, swirling it around lazily, licking me there until all I could do was tremble in her embrace. What was happening? Was Mom actually... making out with me? Whatever it was, I had never felt so wonderful in my entire life.

"Let's take these off..." she breathed, sliding her hands up to the small of my back and then down again, slipping into my panties this time. My heart was racing.

She pulled them down slowly, baring my adolescent sex to her eager gaze. My mind was a kaleidoscope of sensations, emotions. We shouldn't be doing this, I thought, she's my mother. But somehow that didn't matter so much right then.

"Oh, Mom," I whispered as she gently parted my thighs, revealing my fourteen-year-old virgin sex. I could feel Mom leaning closer once more, her breath on me, her hands returning to my now bare bottom to caress the baby-soft skin there, pulling me closer so I had to thrust out toward her with my hips.

"Such a pretty pussy, Wendy," she murmured. "Would you like me to kiss it for you?"

I could barely believe what she was saying. My body was on fire. I stared down at myself, seeing what my mother was seeing right then. The swell of my sex, puffy and glistening. I was unbelievably wet and my barely downed slit was flushed and pink, inviting my mother's kiss. And up above, just at the top of my slit was the nubbin of my clitoris, a tiny pearl of pink that seemed the center of my universe at that moment. It was hot and throbbing and aching, and I only knew I needed someone to love me, or I was going to go crazy!

Why shouldn't that someone be my mother? Right then, I couldn't think of a single reason why not...

And then Mom put her mouth on my pussy, turning her head slightly so she was kissing my slit like it was a mouth. I felt the soft warmth of her lips, then the incredible sensation of her tongue teasing across my folds. I whimpered, gripping her tightly as she caressed my ass, burrowing her face between my thighs. She sucked and licked and kissed at my throbbing sex, making sweet liquid sounds that only intensified my pleasure.

When her mouth finally found the button, the tiny knot of fire at the top of my cunt, I jerked so violently that my mother could barely hold me to her. I couldn't help myself -- the hours of desire and pent-up need I'd built up that night surfaced with an explosion of ecstacy I'd never known ... never imagined possible!

My body was truly awakened for the first time in my young life, demanding that every part of me surrender completely to my mother's love. I was helpless against it.

I don't know exactly what happened for several minutes ... everything just became intensely bright, and it felt as if my body was being turned inside out. There were worlds exploding in my head and I thought this must have been what heaven was like. It was glorious, better than any feeling I'd ever known. So intense it was almost painful, and just on the verge of terrifying. I never wanted it to stop.

But when it did, I found myself lying back on the bed, now completely naked, Mom having removed the rest of my clothes. She was next to me, caressing my face. I was tingling all over ... still floating, it seemed, on the wondrous tendrils of warmth that still radiated through my body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.