Becoming a Slut Wife - Alma

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Okay I'll admit it. I married her for her money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   .

Okay, so I married her for her money. So what? She got her moneys worth out of the deal. She got an attentive husband, a damned good sex life (something she'd never had before) and no more lonely nights. I in turn got something that I'd never had before — a life where I didn't have to worry about where next months rent was going to come from or would I be able to come up with enough to buy groceries for the coming week.

Besides, it wasn't as if I had to beat other suitors off with a stick. Alma wasn't exactly a raving beauty. She was as homely as a mud fence. She did have a pretty nice body though; although from the way she dressed you would never know it. I found out by accident and I was just enough of a cock hound to overlook the homeliness just to get some of her pussy and one thing led to another and here we are.


Alma was in my Managerial Economics class and I knew her name, but not much else about her. To be honest about it I never expected to learn much else about her. One the homely side and a little dumpy looking in the sack dresses she always wore there wasn't anything there to attract me. She was also very shy and if you happened to look at her she would quickly look away. No, definitely not someone that I would take the time to get to know.

Don't get me wrong here; I wasn't the campus stud and a good half (better make that two-thirds) of the women I chased after turned their nose up at me and those that didn't weren't interested in me for anything more than the short-term.

One night on my way home from classes I saw a woman on the side of the road changing a tire. It was raining cats and dogs and the woman was soaking wet and obviously having problems with the car jack. I pulled over and got out to help and saw that it was Alma. She looked like a drown rat. Her car had fabric seats so I made her sit on the vinyl seats in my car while I took care of her flat.

When I was done I got in my car, started it up and as I started to pull away Alma said, "What are you doing?"

"I live two blocks from here and I'm going to get you into something dry and warm before letting you go back to your car. The way you are now you would soak your seats clear through."

"That's not necessary, please let me out."

"It is necessary. You sit behind me in Econ and the last thing I need is to sit there and have to listen to you cough and sneeze if you catch cold."


We got to my place and I gave her a clean towel and told her to take a hot shower while I found something dry that might fit. She kept protesting that it wasn't necessary and I just ignored her and pressed on. I had a few odds and ends that various ex-girlfriends had left behind and I gathered them up, cracked open the bathroom door when I heard the shower start and tossed them inside. I wasn't trying to sneak a peek, but I did happen to glance at the mirror and it showed a naked Alma and as I closed the door I wondered why in the hell she was hiding that body under shapeless dresses.

When Alma finally came out of the bathroom I saw that the clothes that I had rounded up for her didn't fit all that well — they were too tight and looking at that tightly wrapped body I wondered again why she hid it. She noticed my expression and asked, "Something wrong?"

"No, nothing wrong."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because it has been a long time since I have seen a body that sexy."

"No one has ever said that to me before."

"How would they know? You keep it hidden under all those loose fitting bag dresses."

"You really think that it is sexy?"

She was a virgin although you never would have believed it from the way she behaved. I'm still not sure who seduced whom, but she came after me with a hunger that wasn't to be believed. She was hot, she was eager, and for her first time she was a better fuck than most of the girls I'd had who had long ago given up their cherry.

Alma was insatiable and she on wanted to fuck long after I lost the ability to get it up again. When I dropped her back at her car she said, "Can we do it again?"

"We can if you want to."

"Tomorrow? After class?"


Homely or no, there was no way I was not going to take advantage of the situation as long as I could. I didn't even have to worry about being seen in public with her because all she wanted to do was follow me home from class, go to bed and fuck until I couldn't get hard again. Then she would say, "Tomorrow? After class?" and I'd nod a yes. And the one great thing about the situation was that I had no competition because Alma still came to class in those god awful shapeless sacks she wore and no one else ever knew what she had.

Our affair was in its fifth month when I got a phone call from the ABC Corporation asking me to come in for an interview. I couldn't remember sending them a resume, but graduation was fast approaching and I still didn't have a job lined up so I said okay.

I showed up at the appointed time and place and was almost immediately ushered into the office of a Mr. Jason Thurgood. He cut right to it.

"Mr. Fox, what are your intentions toward my daughter?"

"You are Alma's father?"

"I am, and I want to know just how you see your relationship with my daughter."

What's a polite way of saying, "Well sir, I'm just fucking her until something better comes along." But I guess I didn't have to tell him that because what he said next pretty much told me that he all ready knew it.

"I am concerned about my daughters welfare Mr. Fox. May I call you Brian?"

I said by all means and he went on. "Circumstances dictate that I keep a close eye on her and so I knew immediately when you two started spending time together. In fact, my men were getting ready to move in and change Alma's tire for her when you came along. I am not a stupid man Brian and I'm sure that you know that I know what I'm saying when I say "spending time together." My question was "What are your intentions," but I saw from the look on your face when I asked it what the truthful answer would be. But then, you wouldn't have given me a truthful answer, would you."

He looked at me for several seconds and then he said, "No, no you wouldn't have. Anyway, as I've said, I am concerned about Alma's welfare so when she took up with you I had you investigated. You were only able to attend college because of scholarships and your job prospects are not all that great. With just a BA in Business you won't find much out there except at an entry level position that will probably prove to be a dead end unless you come up with an MBA. I would like to make you a proposition Brian, one that will benefit the three of us, you, me and Alma. Would you be interested in hearing it?"


To sum things up, Thurgood was extremely wealthy and very much aware that he had a homely daughter. I was the only male who had ever shown an interest in her and at least as far as he could tell, she was happier now than she had been since she was old enough to start grade school and be taunted by the other kids. He wanted her to remain happy.

I left Thurgoods office feeling like I hit been hit by a runaway truck, but also considerably richer than I had been when I walked in. It was complicated, but I didn't care because for the first time in my life I could actually see a future for myself.

Thurgood would use his influence to get me into the MBA program at the Harvard Business School, he would pay for the education and he would deposit seventy-five thousand into my checking account. Those were immediate and only required that I ask Alma to marry me. If she said no I would still get them just for asking. If she said yes, on the day I said "I do" he would establish an interest bearing irrevocable trust fund in my name with the stipulation that Alma and I remain married for ten years before I could touch it. If I left Alma for any reason other than her infidelity before the ten years were up I would get twenty-five thousand for each year we were married. If she divorced me for any reason other than my infidelity or physical abuse I would be entitled to the trust fund. If she divorced me for either of the mentioned reasons I would get squat.

And there was more. He would find a place for me at ABC. He couldn't do it before the wedding because it would look like he was buying Alma a husband (which he was), but he would do it as soon as I had my MBA. The wedding gifts would include a house and sufficient cash to enable us to live until I was out of school and working and he would continue Alma's five grand a month allowance. Last, but by no means least, Alma was never to know about the arrangement.

So, there it was. I proposed, Alma accepted, we were married and I got my MBA and the job at ABC.


The first six years were good ones. The marriage worked although there were occasional whispers that I'd married into the family out of greed. Alma became even more insatiable now that we had more than just evenings after classes to work with and sometimes I despaired of even being able to get out of bed in the morning, let alone get out of bed and go to work.

The job was working out fine. My first day at work my father in law called me into his office and laid down the ground rules.

"I gave you the job, but I don't play favorites. Whether or not you go anywhere in this company is strictly up to you."

I'd expected no less and I'm pretty sure that I surprised the hell out of him when I started moving up in the company. By my third year I was a regional manager and by the end of my fifth year I was a divisional manager and had a better than average shot at the next vice-presidency.

I think that he was also surprised that my marriage to his daughter was not just a marriage in name only. Alma was happy and between the hours I spent at work and the hours I spent buried in Alma I didn't have time to do anything that would fuck things up. Not that I ever intended to — not with the pot of gold waiting for me at the end of the ten year rainbow. You have any idea how much interest 500k can draw over ten years? No sir! No way was I going to do anything that would fuck that up.

Well, fucked up things did get, but not by me — it was all Alma.


Three things happened to change things. First, Alma decided to give me a present. She had plastic surgery done and had given herself a face that complimented her fabulous body. Secondly, that new face made her feel sexier and that translated to a constantly worn out Brian and Alma was frustrated at being left wanting more and not being able to get it. The third, and probably the most disastrous was that she finally began hearing the whispers that I had married into the family out of greed.

The first hint that I had that there was trouble was when Alma stopped trying to fuck me to death. She still came after me almost every night, but it wasn't the frenzied coupling that it had been. Next came the not being home when I got there, nights out with her girl friends that she came home late from, and on those nights she always showered before she came to bed. She said it was because she wanted to wash the stink of cigarette smoke off of her before she curled up next to me.

I had no idea that these were the classic signs of infidelity. Why would I think that? No one had ever looked twice at Alma before. But I hadn't considered that there was a new Alma — an Alma with a beautiful face. Then I began to hear rumors about Alma — rumors of wild behavior on her 'nights out with the girls.' I still didn't think of other men; I just figured that Alma was letting loose for the first time in her life and who was I to begrudge her that.

Six months went by and then one day my father in law called me into his office.

"What are you going to do about Alma?"

"About what?"

"You don't know? No, I can see that you don't. Well, it's your life and it isn't up to me to meddle."

"But you already have meddled. By bringing me in here and starting this conversation you meddled. Spit it out dad; you and I have no secrets where Alma is concerned, except from her of course."

"Well Brian, even though Alma is married I still keep a fairly close eye on her. It became a habit when there was that rash of kidnapping businessmen and their families and a man in my position worries about things like that. The truth is that my daughter is fast becoming a cock crazy slut. She has had affairs with seven men in the last six months. I can see that the news shocks you."

All I could do was shake my head yes.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know?"

"You don't know? It is your golden opportunity Brian. It may sound strange coming from me, but you don't have to put up with that shit. You could hire a private detective, get the goods on her and get out from under. Our agreement gives you an out for infidelity. You have all ready done better by her than I had any right to expect and don't sweat your job here either."

"Thanks, that's nice to know."

"Well, let me know what you are going to do."

"I already know."

"What?"

"Nothing at the moment. I need to see if there isn't some way to work things out with her."

"For God's sake why?"

"Because dad, somewhere along the way I fell in love with my wife."

"Oh you poor bastard."

"Yeah, ain't that a bitch."


It was two nights after my meeting with my father in law before Alma had another girl's night out. I made sure that I was waiting up for her when she got home at three in the morning.

"What are you doing up?"

"Waiting for you."

"Why? Don't you have to be to work in the morning?"

"Yeah, but for some reason I'm horny as a goat and I have been eagerly awaiting your getting home."

"All right! That's my Tiger. Just let me take a quick shower."

"No baby, I want you right now, right here on the floor and just the way you are."

I started to unbutton her blouse and she tried to pull away from me.

"No honey, let me go wash the cigarette stink off me. I won't feel right making love stinking the way I do."

"If I didn't know better Alma, I'd think that you were trying to hide something from me."

I saw her face change and she said, "Okay Brian, I would rather not have done it this way, but since you are pushing it I might as well get it over with. I've been with another man tonight and I wanted to do you the courtesy of washing him off me before getting in bed with you. You still in a hurry to have me now?"

That was a cold shot. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't the in your face I just fucked another man.

"No I guess not Alma, not since you put it that way."

"Run on up to bed Brian. I'll take a shower and then we can make love."

"I don't know about that Alma."

"About what Brian?"

"About making love Alma. It doesn't sound as if there will be much love there, at least on your part."

"Oh come off of it Brian. You didn't marry me for love, you married me for my money, but don't sweat it baby, I'm not all that unhappy about it. I've been getting my moneys worth."

"Where did you get the idea that I married you for your money?"

"All I had to do was look in the mirror Brian. I know that you didn't marry me for my looks."

"True, you weren't that great a beauty then, but you were a beautiful person and the most fantastic piece of ass I'd ever run across and that was enough for me. I don't know where you came up with the idea that it was your money that I married you for. If you will think back Alma, it wasn't until after I asked you to marry me that you introduced me to your family and I found out they had money. After I asked you to marry me Alma. Remember? After I asked you to marry me? But you have obviously made up your mind so there isn't much use in continuing this conversation."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.