Learning to Resist a Good Cause - Cover

Learning to Resist a Good Cause

by slave_1311

Copyright© 2009 by slave_1311

BDSM Sex Story: I get ready for an evening out with the girls. I got the hot dress on, the nice heels, the hair and makeup done, and just as I'm about to leave, there's a knock on the door. You are going door to door asking for change to help a "good cause" which I cannot resist. I go to get my change from my room when I turn around and You are there behind me...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Violence   .

I get ready for an evening out with the girls ... got the hot dress on, the nice heels, the hair and makeup done, and just as I'm about to leave, there's a knock on the door. I open the door to see a good looking young man passing out literature door to door to raise money for some "good cause", which of course I cannot resist. I say "hold on a moment" and run back into the house to reach for my change jar.

As I grab the change and turn to go back to the front door, I am startled by the good looking man standing behind me in my room and my eyes widen from shock ... then the blow comes to the side of the face knocking me over onto the bed. I scramble to get up to defend myself but you find your way on top of me and pin me down, a crazy look in your eyes...

My struggles become harder and faster as I realize I'm stuck on a bed pinned down by a stranger and want nothing more than to be freed ... you grab my throat hard to show you are in control, and as I feel my body get weaker and weaker by the second, you rip off my dress and start slapping my huge tits until they're red and sore...

You warn me not to move an inch as you grab a blade and slide it slowly up and down my stomach, my breathing quickening. You tell me if I move I will be sorry as I start to cry from fear ... another slap to the face as you warn me not to make a single sound, and for every sound I make, I will get another hit, and another, harder and harder until I am quiet...

You put the knife away and give me a sign that it can come out at any time, and I better be smart about this ... you get off me, and pull me up by my hair, still not making a single sound or I'd be sorry ... once standing, you examine my body, poking and stroking what u please as I feel ashamed standing naked in front of my attacker. Goosebumps crawling over my skin

as I realize there is no escape...

A back handed slap comes fast and knocks me off balance as you throw me back on the bed, now fully naked, and you slowly creep over me, an evil smirk on your face makes me whimper. You grab my neck, hard, and you don't let go for a long time, until I flail wildly, thinking I would die there. As I struggle to breathe, I feel a finger slide into my pussy, now wet with anticipation, and you smile wickedly and call me a whore for enjoying you, as I break into soft tears of shame. Another slap...

One finger goes to 2, then 3, as you stretch me wider than ever, and suddenly you're pounding your fingers into me so hard I feel an orgasm building inside me. "This can't be!" I think, "I cannot enjoy this!" and just as the thought escapes my mind, I cum hard ... you laugh, more like cackle as you shove your wet fingers into my mouth to clean them off for you...

I struggle not to gag as your fingers enter my mouth and thinking I'm clever, I try to bite them ... you don't like this one bit, and you let me know it worse than ever. You grab my long hair, wrap it around your hand tilting my head up so I am stuck with my chest sticking up, you grab my throat hard, slapping my face and tits with your other hand until I'm sobbing uncontrollably, when the knife comes back out, put to my neck, and I'm told to be quiet or I will be sorry...

I calm myself down, and you tell me to hold my legs in the air ... I take a few seconds too long to get them up there and you grab my ankles and pull them high above your head until I am fully exposed. You grab both ankles with your left hand, while your right is holding your cock, the head slapping my clit until it is a tight little knot under your throbbing dick...

As the pain and pleasure rise higher and higher, I panic again, struggling to break free of your grip, and I manage to get a good slap across your face. You are startled for a second, just enough time for me to break away from you and start dashing for the door. Unfortunately, my long hair trails behind me and you manage to grab onto it just as I was about to swing the door open. You lift me by my hair, until I am standing on my toes and a slap hits my face with a loud "crack" noise. I am thrown to the floor and immediately hold my hand to my face in shock of the hit I had just received.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.