My Dream Come True

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wife gave me a special gift for my twenty-second birthday. What I've wanted since I'd known her - her mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It was our second anniversary when my wife, Sarah, asked me why I married her.

"Well, you look like your mother, that's why."

"Like my mom?"

"Yeah, a younger version of your mom."

"And, you were attracted to my mom?"

"Oh, look, hon, your mother is in her lower forties and is a very good looking woman. I've seen her at their pool in her red two-piece suit. She's damned hot, if you ask me."

"My mother? You're checking out my mother? You dirty guy, you."

"Hey, look, she's hot looking. What can I say, I think she's one sexy lady."

"You've got the hots for my mom. Admit it."

"No, oh, yeah, maybe I do. She's hot stuff. I mean you are too. Just a younger version of her. She turns me on, what can I say?"

"My mother gives you a hard-on?"

"Well, look, I mean, look. She's a very sexy woman. I'm a man. Yeah, she gets me hard. Sorry, but that's the case."

"You'd like to fuck my mother, wouldn't you?"

"Now, I didn't say that. I'm very happy fucking her daughter."

"I know you didn't say it. But you didn't answer my question, either."

"Look, I don't want to get in trouble here, it's our anniversary and I don't want you to be mad."

"I promise I won't. I'm just curious, that's all. Do you lust after my mother?"

"Geez, you make it sound so biblical. Lust."

"Well, you get hard-ons, what's that?"

"Okay, fine, yes, I've thought about your mother in a sexual way. Okay?"

"A sexual way. You mean fucking her."

"Yeah, I guess I do. Now, are you satisfied?"

"I think it's funny. Yes, and even charming. You and my mom. I can just picture the two of you going at it."

"Well, all I know is I have plans later for her daughter."

"You sure better," she replied and I was happy to change the subject.

Just so you know, we had a very nice fuck later. Sarah was on top where she's happiest and I had my cock in her, where I'm always happiest.

The conversation about her mother was long forgotten when my twenty-second birthday rolled around.

"I've booked a nice room at the Hilton Grande for your birthday, hon. And I've got a new nightie just for the occasion. Just wait until you see it, you'll cream your pants."

"Mmm, can't wait."

So, my birthday was on a Saturday and we checked-in in the early afternoon to leave plenty of time for me to get acquainted with Sarah's new nightie.

We got settled in the room and Sarah suggested we both go shower together, one of my favorite marital activities. As we were soaping one other, Sarah asked, "You get me but I know you want my mother, too, don't you?"

"This again? Sure, I'd love to have your mother. I've told you that. She's a fox."

"Well, you get me, is that all right?"

"Oh, hon, you are a fox, too. You are lots more than all right. See this cock? That's your answer."

"Hmm. Good answer."

We were drying off and she said that she was going get ready and slip on her new nightie and I was supposed to wait until she called me out of the bathroom.

Fine with me, my cock was armed and ready.

In a few minutes, I heard Sarah calling me out. I opened the door, walked into the room and there was Sarah, on the king-sized bed in a lacy nightie with her legs spread open wearing crotchless panties. And next to her, with a big smile, was her mother, legs also splayed, wearing the same kind of nightie.

"Well, Max, Happy Birthday. Sarah tells me you've wanted me. I'm flattered that you wanted me and now, you can have me."

I'm rarely at a loss for words but this was one occasion where the scene in front of me was so captivating that I stumbled a bit.

"Uh, I, uh, omigod, both of you. Both of you. Sarah, you are something else. You set this all up."

I was standing in front of my wife and mother-in-law with an enormous erection just amazed at the gift before me.

"You can fuck us both, Max. Your dream come true."

"God, crotchless panties. You don't even have to take them off. Naughty girls. I'm gonna come get you both" and I went over and got in the middle as they both turned toward me and began to kiss me and explore my body with their hands.

I was especially aware of every touch from my mother-in-law as she traced her hands over me, leaving a warm, tingly sensual trail until she got to my cock.

"My, my, Max, my daughter has been enjoying this, I'm sure. Very nice."

"Oh, yes, Mom, he's got a nice one."

"Well, now I get it, too. It's nice to share with your mother."

"Oh, I'll say it is," I said. "This is lovely. Two beautiful women. And just me to take care of them. Lucky me. God, am I hard."

"Well, Mom. Wanna go first? I can't wait to watch you two."

"Mmm, yes, let me get this off. I know it's crotchless but it's time to get naked. Yes, oh, come here, Max. I want you, too. Am I ready."

I looked down and Sarah's mom, Laura, has a pretty, trimmed pussy which she was spreading open for me as she smiled at me hovering in front of her with my cock ready.

I took my cock and led it up to her opening and just pushed inside and l slid all the way in. Oh, she was wet. The feeling was wonderful.

"Oh, Max, you are big. My, oh, my. Oh, yes, that's very good, Max. Yes."

"Oh, hon, what a birthday present. Your mom. Incredible."

"Am I all right, Max? For an old lady?"

"Oh, the way you're moving under me, you feel like a teenager to me."

"Oh, aren't you sweet. Here, mmm," and she begins moving her hips around and the feelings are so good.

"You two are awesome. I wasn't exactly sure how it would be to watch you two but I love it. I could watch you all night. Well, except for the fact that you two are making me horny for Max's cock."

"Sorry, dear, I'm enjoying it at the moment. Oh, I am enjoying it, so much. Yes, Max, nice and deep like that, oh, perfect. Yes."

"Oh, you are so good. Everything I'd dreamed about. God, are you sexy."

"Well, Max you make me feel pretty sexy. That doesn't happen much these days. Not at all any more with Dad on his heart medication. He's just not interested any more. Oh, but I sure am."

"Well, Mom, maybe I'll just have to start sharing my husband with you. I'm sure Max would love it, right, Max?"

"Oh, I'm about to cum. Are you protected, damn, I forgot to ask."

"I've got my diaphragm in so it's okay. Just cum away. I want your cum, Max."

"Mmm, that's what you're gonna get. Won't be long. Just can't wait, it's so sexy fucking you. Oh, OH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, uh, oh, Laura, oh, I can't believe we're doing this."

I kept up over her still going in and out, somehow, I was still hard, probably because of the taboo of fucking my mom-in-law.

"Oh, Max, oh, oh, I feel like ... oh, oh, yes, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, Oh, ooh, oooh, oooh, oh, Max, oh, Max, that was so wonderful. It's been so long, oh, so long. Oh, thank you."

"No, I thank you. You've given me your body which I've wanted for so long. Oh, you are everything I thought you'd be and even more."

"Mmm, it's nice to still have you inside me, Max. I've missed this more than I'd ever thought possible," and she folded her legs up around my back and squeezed me deeper inside her.

"I'll have to see if I can suck you hard so I get some of that nice cock of your's too."

"Well, Sarah, I'll do it. I haven't sucked a man in years but I think it's like a bicycle, you know."

So, Laura got up and over me, held my cock and began to lick and suck all around the tip of my cock. Then she sucked down the shaft putting more and more of me in her mouth as she sucked. As she was sucking me, Sarah was sitting next to me leaning over and I was sucking her left nipple as she stared down at me smiling, sensing how happy she had made me.

Laura raised up off me and said, "He seems pretty ready to me. He sure has a nice manhood, dear. Enjoy it, I sure did."

Sarah swung her leg up over me, reached down and guided me inside her. Ah, yes, I love this woman. She is a great cook, looks fantastic and is skilled in using her lovely body in pleasing me. Now I know where she gets it from.

As my wife fucked me, I watched her mother rubbing her pussy and fingering in and out; it just made my cock harder watching her. I felt like I would explode.

Sarah gave me a wonderful birthday fuck and we all showered together (snugly) in the bathroom stall and dressed for dinner in the hotel dining room.

During dinner, Sarah looked at me quizzically and asked, "You really look funny. Are you up to something?"

"Um, no, but your mother may be."

"Ah, I see my mom's right hand on the table and her left one under the table. I best not ask."

"Now, dear, it's Max's birthday. I was simply resting my hand in his lap and he unzipped his fly and, um, well, he's just getting a bit of fresh air, that's all."

"God, Mom, you're playing with him under the table?"

"Well, he's not complaining. It is his birthday. And he has been very nice to his mother-in-law today. Very nice. So, I'm being very nice to him."

"Have fun, just don't get caught."

So, we finish our dinner as Laura plays with my cock under the tablecloth which, thankfully, is long, nearly to the floor.

"What might you like when we get back up to the room, Max? You decide, it's your big day," asks my dear wife.

"I think I'd like to give my lovely mother-in-law some nice oral sex. Dessert, if you will."

"Why Max, that would be lovely. I haven't had a man down there in many years and it's something that I have always loved and miss very much. Oh, you're getting me very excited. Here, you better put that back away so we can get up from the table," and she let go of my cock and I reached under the cloth, tucked myself inside and zipped up, making sure I didn't catch the tablecloth in my zipper. Yes, I try to think of everything.

In the elevator on the way up, I slipped my hand up Laura's skirt and discovered that my mother-in-law was pantyless all through dinner.

"Um, you seem to be missing your underwear, Laura," I whispered.

"Why bother when you're just going to take it off."

The door slid open and we walked down the hall and went in our suite.

We each just started undressing as soon as we were back in the room and slipped under the sheet together with me in the middle.

"Like your birthday, so far, hon? Did I do good?"

"Oh, babe, you are incredible. How did you convince your mom to join in?"

"Truth be told, it didn't take much. I had hardly come out with it and she very enthusiastically agreed to whatever I wanted to plan. I think maybe she's had her eye on you for a while."

"Now, there's some truth to that, Max is a handsome man and I might just have noticed a bulge in his pants a few times in the past but I would never make a play for my own daughter's husband. Too messy."

"You seem to be enjoying fucking him."

"Yes, but it's with your knowledge, dear. You asked me after all."

"Are you glad I did?"

"Oh, yes, this has been more wonderful for me than even for our birthday boy."

"I don't know about that. It's a birthday of a lifetime in my book. Now, let's see, dessert."

"Well, Max, I was wondering if we could do it to each other, at the same time, you know. It's your birthday, after all."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.