The Locum Priest - Cover

The Locum Priest

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young curate is sent to replace the vicar at a Parish. Previously he had dated the vicars sencond wife before she had married. the vicar. They fall in love again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

Zeeta's Swansong

We had just finished showering when Megan arrived and she must have heard Zeeta's last remark.

"I thought we made it clear on Sunday what our position was." Megan said angrily. "The Rev Small body - I thought he had been retired."

Zeeta said "Yes but they are so short of experienced priests so he has been called out of retirement."

Megan was obviously angry. "I think it is about time that we involved the Church council in all this don't you?"

Zeeta and I listened to Megan angrily talking on the telephone downstairs. After dinner I ran Zeeta home, and it was quite late when I returned to the Manse. Meanwhile the Church Council had convened an emergency session, in the lounge. I did not go in to interrupt but went to my desk in the bedroom and filled in the two application forms for the teaching jobs.

I had just finished when I heard loud voices from downstairs. Descending the stairs I came face to face with the arrogant and loud mouthed Rev Smallbody and his sickly looking wife Sybil. The chairman of the Church Council who was also a Solicitor was facing the Rev Smallbody very red faced who was saying.

"You can not have the Church Council meetings in my home, you should use the schoolroom. That policy has to stop immediately."

I was beginning to get very angry. I had not met this gentleman before and I said.

"Sir I am the incumbent priest here until the Bishop informs me differently, and this is therefore my home, the meeting will continue until it is finished."

Meanwhile his wife had been going round making notes about the furniture and fittings. Then she said to her husband.

"Darling I think that we will keep this room as it is I like this..."

"All the fittings and furniture in this house belong to me personally. The church furniture is very old and dilapidated and is stored in the garage at the back of the house, and I have all the receipts for all this furniture." Megan said with a big smile on her face.

I turned to the Rev Smallbody and said "Please leave immediately or I shall be forced to call the police you are trespassing."

After they had gone Megan turned to me her eyes full of tears." That man will ruin this Parish and all the work that you and Richard have done. What do we do now?"

Just then the Chairman of the Church council came out of the lounge. The meeting has finished and I will be in touch with the Bishop tomorrow. The Rev Smallbody so annoyed everyone that we came to a unanimous agreement asking the Bishop to appoint you as the permanent vicar, and of course our beloved Megan I understand is to be your wife. However, we can only remonstrate with the Bishop so I should apply for those jobs any way."

Megan turned to me and said "Come on darling lets go to bed together I feel married already." In the bedroom Anne turned to me and I could see she was a little angry.

"Did you fuck Tracy today Tony?

"No she wanted me to. But I thought about you and walked out."

Then you must have fucked Zeeta didn't you, and now you want me I suppose, and you told me that you love me and want to marry me?

"I do, but I am only human and she knows it will never happen again - it was sort of a goodbye session."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.