The Locum Priest - Cover

The Locum Priest

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young curate is sent to replace the vicar at a Parish. Previously he had dated the vicars sencond wife before she had married. the vicar. They fall in love again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

Zeeta's Swansong

We supposed that Richard had passed away in his sleep as Megan and I were making passionate love in his bed. I felt really very bad about it, and I think so did Megan. I realised that Richard himself would probably not have minded as much as we did, but we both felt really guilty. Megan obviously had thought about this very deeply and she said told me, after collecting the death certificate.

"According to the doctors death certificate Richard passed away about an hour before we got into bed together."

"However I must admit it did not make me feel an easier."

"I just felt somehow that it would be right for us to consummate our love that night Tony"

Megan insisted that I officiate at the funeral service and not the Bishop, although he had offered his services and the church was full to overflowing. The Bishop came, with a lot of his staff and also my ex boss Canon Marsh and his wife. After the funeral we all gathered in the Manse for the wake. Megan had catered for most of the church regulars, and many local Parishioners came. The Manse was packed and we overflowed on to the lawn at the back. I was particularly glad that the sun had come out for us, and it all went well. Megan had handled the whole event superbly.

The Bishop collared me as people started to drift away. He tended to speak rather loudly as he was a little deaf.

"I think that you have done a first class job here young Tony, but now of course I must sort out a permanent replacement for you. That also brings the problem of telling young Megan she must leave the Manse in due course."

I turned to the Bishop and said quite firmly "Sir, if I leave here I am resigning from the church, many of my colleagues at theological college are now running their own parishes, but you are deliberately holding me back because I am not married."

Then Megan's voice butted into the conversation.

"Tony has not told you that he is to marry me then Bishop." She said as she possessively tucked her arm in mine.

The Bishop looked shocked. "Perhaps young man you should resign from the Church for carrying on with a married woman, behind her sick husbands back."

Then a voice butted into the conversation "You have got it all wrong as usual Bishop. Who said anything about carrying on? I am the family lawyer. It was Richards wish that these two young people marry, and that sir is written in his will that was finalized with me over a month ago."

Then Megan said angrily. "Who has implied that we have been carrying on behind my husbands back Bishop, as far as I can see you are the only one, and I can inform you that I have been a faithful wife to Richard in all of our marriage together. I loved him... ?"

The Bishop looking quite flustered apologised and said.

"I am sorry if I have offended you. I think I will have to look at the whole situation again. The church can ill afford to have young men with your talents resigning over such a trivial matter."

Megan said "Bishop it is no trivial matter for us, I think that if Tony resigns from the church, we shall be much better off financially, and that may be a big consideration when trying to raise a family. We can both get teaching jobs. So I will not really mind that much anyway."

"If you as a young man join the Ministry, or you Megan marry a priest then you should be dedicated to the church and its beliefs." the Bishop responded.

"Yes Bishop following a vocation like the church, does not make you wealthy, nor do we expect it to, but you should have sufficient money to live on, and not have to depend on charity or starve to death. Above all you should be treated with respect."

The poor Bishop did not know where to put his eyes as he hastily gathered his entourage together, and departed.

My encounter with the Bishop left me feeling a bit dispirited, and Megan tried her best to lift the gloom, but my spirits sank even lower after my encounter with Mrs. Tracy Haden. I first laid eyes on Tracy Haden after the memorial service at church on the following Sunday. She was not a regular at church and had been away on holiday for some weeks. The service that day had been a sort of remembrance service for Richard, and so there was a particularly large congregation. As was my usual practice I stood in the porch after the service and mingled with the mornings churchgoers, when Mrs. Tracy Haden made herself known to me. The beautiful blonde was one of those gushing women who rarely give you time to respond, and always seem to place a hand on your wrist while she did so,. She was a busty blonde and she looked marvelous in a red suit. Flashing me a dazzling smile.

"So you're the young Vicar whose taken poor Richards place. I've heard so much about you. Hi. I'm Tracy Haden. And I do so much want to have some time with you as I have a few personal problems that you might be able to help me with."

Flattered, but also quite a little embarrassed, by Tracy's effusive complement, I felt myself flush red, which made me feel like a schoolboy. Tracy obviously saw my discomfort and tried to make amends as she warbled.

"Wow! I'm sorry I did not mean to embarrass you. I bet the congregation grows while you are in charge"

"Well I am afraid that may not be for much longer. I have recently been told that I am redundant." I told her.

At the same time, her smile broadened and her eyes twinkled as she placed a hand on my wrist Her new posture thrust her large breasts forward.

"Can you spare me an hour some afternoon as I do need a confidential chat that I hope you can help me with."

Involuntarily, my eyes moved downward to focus her large prominent bust. I immediately took my eyes away but Tracy had seen what I was doing, and their was a knowing, gleam in her eyes. I felt the flush on my face deepen so I tried to take the initiative away from her and I said.

"Well Tracy I will do my best to come and see you, but I am still trying to find my feet, and Megan keeps track of my appointments perhaps you could give her a call and see when I am free. As I told you it is very possible that I will be leaving the church shortly, and a new vicar will be appointed you might be advised to wait for him.".

"Oh I am so sorry that will be a shame as people speak so highly of you".

Megan told me I was free on Wednesday afternoon, and she rang Tracy to make the appointment. I duly arrived at 3.15 on the Wednesday as arranged to be met by the beautiful Tracy at the door. She was beautiful indeed, and was dressed in a straight black skirt with a snowy white blouse which certainly showed off her assets to the best advantage.

Almost immediately I found I was semi hard from just looking at her, and from the aura of sexuality that seemed to surround her, as she took my hand I felt my cock become fully erect, and I saw that Tracy had noticed it straight away. I guessed that Tracy's real problem was loneliness. She was trying to flirt with me, but so far I had not succumbed to the obvious temptation.

But then Tracy blurted out "My old mans got another woman, what do I do about that vicar?"

"I am not sure Tracy have you tried sorting it out with him?"

"Yes, but he still carries on fucking her. Do you think I should leave him?"

"Well I can not advise you on that because there are so many things to consider. Do you still love him."

"Not really. I don't know why I married a man with such a small cock. Not like yours which from here looks all big and juicy and ready to roll."

"I am so sorry Tracy, I should have kept myself under better control."

"Not at all vicar I would love to see it - do vicars fuck?"

I stood up ready to leave as the conversation was getting a bit too spicy and I tried to focus my mind on the mountain of work waiting for me back at the Manse,.when I suddenly found Tracy in my arms, and her lips pressed passionately on to mine. I am not quite sure how it happened. For an instance I kissed her back. But the thought of betraying Megan was at the forefront of my mind, and I pushed her away and politely made my departure leaving a weeping and a very frustrated Tracy behind me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.