Hard Time
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

"Now what?" That was the question I asked myself upon waking in the morning. I awoke early and got up without disturbing Jan in bed or the others who were still lying on the floor. The inn had coffee (of a sort) and I took a cup and went outside to sit and think. I realized that all the sex and some of the violence was very unlike me. I had enjoyed a reasonably active sex life but hadn't been exposed to violence with sex at all. For better or worse, I had taken self-defense courses both for the knowledge and the exercise. I was hunted and fished when I could. Also, I enjoyed camping out when I could. I had never served in the armed forces nor been exposed to violence and, particularly, not to violent sex. However, though I realized the violent sex was not normally "me," I had enjoyed most of it. If I ever got back from here, where and whenever "here" might be, I knew that some slapping and harshness might be a part of sex in the future. On the other hand, watching a pole dance would be unpleasant in the future as it had been the first time even though it was arousing.

I thought about what I knew and tried to figure where and when I might be. The names of people and places were close to English along with the language that was spoken. This suggested to me that I was in the future for my time though not likely in the Orlando area. Where the city had gone was a concern. The changes in language suggested a lot of time. I now knew there were very few persons who could read and write. Most signs were functional even the one for the Inn with a bed, knife and fork on a diamond patterned background. To my mind, this suggested that much time had passed. I had to be in the future, as I knew of no time in the past that would possibly work. The only other possibility was that of an alternate earth or universe. I decided that, as a hypothesis, I would use the future from my time. Now, I wanted to know how far in the future and what happened to bring things to their current state.

My musings were brought to a halt as Jan came out. She looked worried until she saw me and then breathed a sigh of relief. She came over to kneel by the table. I asked her, "When I first saw you, you looked worried. What was bothering you?"

"You were gone and I was afraid you had left us."

"Why did that worry you?"

"I like you and like being with you. Also, abandoned women are subject to taking by others particularly if there is an outstanding debt to be paid."

"Well, I will not leave you abandoned though I will come and go in the city without consulting you."

"Oh, Master," she exclaimed. "I did not mean to question your motives or reasons for anything you do. I was only answering your question truthfully. Please forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive. I asked a question and, based upon the answer, desired to allay your fears. I enjoy your company and have no intention of abandoning you."

"Master, thank you. Thank you. Is there anything you need or desire that I can get?"

"No. Just rise and sit with me for a while unless there are duties you should perform."

"My duty is always to you, first and foremost, but I should remain kneeling where I am. Sin Loos women to do not sit in the presence of their masters."

This exchange made me realize the tight line upon which women walked in this world. I had not really thought about the feelings of my "girls" that much. "Do Trud and Sue feel the same way?"

"Oh, yes. They love you and want to do anything you desire."

"What about Lind?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. She has problems with the situation though she enjoys the sex. I did not know her until the journey had begun. Even then, she was with a different man from mine, Trud's and Sue's. The Dumdees killed all three in the ambush. I think she had been with him for years while Trud, Sue, and I were new to our men."

"Okay. We will get along. Go back to our room. All of you get cleaned up and perform any chores that need to be done and eat some breakfast. I am going out into the city and should be back for lunch. If not, have the innkeeper serve lunch for all of you in the room. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. "It will be as you have said." She left to go upstairs. I finished my coffee (It was even worse cool than hot.) and went out through the town. I felt that any answers that might exist were with whoever did the record keeping and thinking, if any actually did that. I also wanted to talk to Calveen and find out my status and what I might do to earn money. It would help to know the monetary system, also.

With those general thoughts, I walked around moving toward the center of town in the belief that any source of information would likely be there. As I walked, I was being more observant and noted that, while men were dressed in shirts or tunics and pants or shorts, most women had little or no clothing. Any woman who was alone looked nervous. After I saw one picked by a man and made to kneel and suck cock, I began to understand that the position of women in this society was very low and not at all similar to my time and place.

When I came to the town center, I saw a building with a quill and inkwell sign. I thought it might be worth inspecting. Upon entering, I saw many books (promising!) and printing press equipment. Looking at the equipment, I realized that I could probably operate it since I had taken an office arts course in high school and learned a little about printing. Of course, the machines that I used then were electrically operated but the principles looked similar. However, it was the books that truly interested me. Going to the clerk, I asked about the procedure for reading the books. He explained that anyone could read here, but couldn't take the books from the building without permission and a deposit. Telling him that reading here was fine with me, I asked about history books. He pointed out a general location. It took a few minutes but I found a history book and started reading. It was harder to read their English than to speak it.

This book was a history of the Sin Loos "nation" written many years ago from what I could determine. It told me, in an almost Biblical manner, that the Sin Loos nation started from a great city with an arch. This city was almost completely destroyed and the remnant of the inhabitants founded a new city, Sin Loos. As best as I could tell the current Sin Loos was founded between four and five hundred years ago maybe longer. At that time, there was a great leader who gave the people their laws. It seemed that that effort included placing women into servitude. I found it interesting that this leader was not named in the history. If this was correct, it meant that I had "jumped" six or seven hundred years into the future and maybe further. My musings and reading were interrupted by the ringing of a great bell. I asked the clerk what the bell meant. He explained that it was used to gather the inhabitants to hear awards given and punishments meted out. I asked what I should do. He told me that if I had men in my party or women, I should gather them since all were called to this gathering whether they were a Sin Loos or a visitor. He had recognized me as a visitor.

I hurried back to the inn and gathered my girls. Seeing the crowds, I tied us all together with me in front, Jan behind me, followed by Trud, Sue and Lind in that order. We left as the innkeeper was locking up which showed me that everyone was to be at the town center for this gathering.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.