Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

I walked with Calveen and questioned him about our destination and what I could expect. He had figured that I wasn't from close to anywhere that he knew. He explained some of the Sin Loos city geography and their customs and laws. It was interesting to me to find out that women were, in their group or nation or tribe (he used nation), subject to men all their lives. On the other hand, men were responsible for women and no woman could be left without a responsible male. I asked some history and gradually came to realize that I had somehow probably moved in time to the future and there had been a huge disaster that changed and retrograded civilization many hundreds of years in his past. He did not see it that way as there had always been a Sin Loos people and he had, was and will be one of them.

It appeared that there were three (in this area) big groups or nations. The Sin Loos were in charge in their area. The traders, primarily Landgon, were another large group. The Dumdee were raiders and were thought to be illiterate and, comparatively, uncivilized. He said that the traders had tales of other nations but they were far away and no Sin Loos had contact or even knew where they were. My ladies walked behind us mostly in line behind me. His men were in front and behind us in guard positions. He explained that they did not expect trouble close to their town but "always had to watch out for the Dumdee" who were tricky and usually attacked from ambush. I asked why the Dumdee fought to the last man and he explained that they will not submit to anyone and would not allow themselves to be taken into slavery.

Yes, it seems that slavery had reared it ugly head though race had nothing to do with it. I guess that, in some way, I was now a slave owner as "custodian" of my ladies. He explained that women were used to complying with any man's sexual desires. I remarked that they seemed to all be well versed in sexual activities. He mentioned that being trader women and then Dumdee captives had opened them to just about any type of sex that might be demanded of them. He told me that Dumdee women usually never objected to sex and he was surprised that the Dumdee woman who was killed had so objected. He said pole dancing by one usually straightened out any others who might be contemplating having objections.

After a short lunch break, we continued and came to the Sin Loos city in mid-afternoon. It was a large collection of one-story wooden buildings surrounding a town square with most of the "city" contained within a wooden wall. Lind had started her grumbling again about the long trip and little rest. I was tired but I didn't complain. I think the girls were tired but took their cue from me except Lind. I finally had had enough and decided that I would do something to teach her to be quiet. She tripped and fell spilling her pack. She was angry and blamed the road and demanded that Trud and Sue help her collect the items from her pack and wanted them to carry some of her load. Since yesterday, I had taken my pants back and all she had on was that small blanket. I saw a chair up ahead and walked up to the merchant and said, "I need to discipline one of my women. May I borrow your chair for my comfort?"

He nodded and smiled. I went to the chair, first removing my light pack and laying my weapons to one side, sat in it and ordered my four to come stand in front of me. Walking behind me on a dusty road had left all four dusty. Lind was still grumbling and I shouted, "Silence! Not another word!"

Lind stopped, shocked, but also realizing that she had been the only one talking. As everyone watched, I removed my belt and doubled it. I ordered Jan to kneel beside me on the left and Trud and Sue to kneel to my right. They were shaking but did as I ordered. I then ordered Lind to remove her blanket and kneel in front of me. She removed her pack and blanket and knelt in front of me with fear in her eyes.

I laid the belt across my knees as I sat and said, "Kiss the belt." She leaned forward and did but I could tell that fear was overpowering her. I told her to get up and lay over my legs on her stomach. She did and I told Jan to hold her arms stretched and for Trud and Sue to take a leg each. I then said, "You have complained much and have failed to be a good, useful woman. I have decided to punish you this time. For your sake, you don't want there to be a next time." With that said, I lifted my arm and brought the belt down hard on her exposed ass putting a red stripe across her butt cheeks. It was good the others were holding her legs and arms because she fought to be released. I lost my temper at that and started to rain blows down on her naked butt. She screamed in pain but, after a while, stopped struggling and sobbed. By this time, her entire ass was bright red and you could see the marks from my belt. I told Trud and Sue to spread her legs, which they quickly did and I swung the belt sideways and spanked her between her legs. Lind howled. All three of the girls grimaced at that sound because it sounded like severe pain. I eased off the harshness but placed five or six more blows on her catching her cunt and smashing her clit in the process. Each blow brought a fresh howl, as it was obvious that Lind was feeling serious pain.

Then I stopped. I pushed her off my legs onto the ground and said, "I hope you, Lind, have learned a lesson and that the rest of you will not need such a lesson. Lind lay on the ground on her stomach groaning and sobbing. I looked down and kicked her near tit hard enough to get her attention. "Get up and shut up or you will no longer be around us." She sucked up her pain and slowly, painfully rose to her feet. "Jan, we are to stay at the Argil Inn according to Calveen. Do you know where it is or how to find it?"

"Yes, M-Master," she replied. "After hearing you and Calveen talk, I had asked one of the soldiers and he told me where it is and how to recognize it."

"Good. Lind will take all of our loads and follow you. If she needs more of my belt, return to me leaving her where she is and I will follow you and apply it harshly this time. Then, perhaps we can find a pole for her to try her dancing." Looking at all of them, I said, "I will not tolerate grumbling and complaining. You will each do your fair share and I shall be the one to determine what is that fair share." I watched Jan leave with Lind. Trud, Sue and I moved off slowly with one walking on each side of me and with my hands on their asses. Trud and Sue seemed to like the gentler side of me and eagerly answered my questions about what I saw as we walked. As we continued, I pushed a finger into Sue's ass as she was on my right and I'm right handed. I continued to caress Trud's butt cheeks. Walking this way was enjoyable for me. It also allowed me to easily control Sue's movements by pushing her ass or curling my finger to pull her closer. When Trud saw what I was doing, she asked me to put a finger in her ass, also. I did this and then had two teenagers to move around by a finger in their ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.