Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

In the morning, we all woke up at about the same time. Lind groaned every time she moved from the fistings of last night. She waddled a little as she walked due to the stretching and residual pain between her legs. After everyone was dressed but Lind, Jan divided my belongings among them so I carried nothing but the bow and arrows. Lind didn't like carrying "so much" and I got tired of the grumbling and said, "Would you like another fisting in your holes but, this time, by me?" She quickly shook her head and I added, "Then quit complaining." That shut her up.

We walked with the Sin Loos all day until, late in the afternoon, everyone stopped for the night. I then got to watch the results when one of the Dumdee women objected to being butt fucked. She actually hit the Sin Loos man. I could see a number of the Sin Loos become angry and the women all looked very scared. Even my women were worried. I asked Jan what was going on and she replied, "It was bad enough to object but to hit a man! She is dead!"

I looked over at the woman who sank to her knees in horror at what she had done. A few other men shouted, "Pole dance! Pole dance!" Those words made Jan's and Lind's faces pale. Trud and Sue looked worried but confused. Their confusion and mine would be quickly cleared up as the Sin Loos prepared and started their pole dance. A short spear was driven into the ground point up. To the right and left, longer spears were driven into the ground. The woman was taken to the three spears and held up as her wrists were tied to the long spears. As she hung and the short spear entered her asshole about two inches causing her to wince. Her legs were spread and tied loosely to the spears like her arms. She was now hanging by her arms with a couple of inches of spear in her asshole. She looked terrified.

She made an error in wiggling and her wrists slipped moving her toward the ground. She could feel the spear penetrate further up her rectum and lifted herself up by her arms straining which caused the ropes to slip down again. She held herself up by her arms without slipping but, soon, they were trembling with the strain. She relaxed for a moment and the short spear went in further causing her to cry out in pain. When she lifted herself by her arms, the ropes slipped again and she let loose with a blood-curdling scream as she was further penetrated. Blood was now slowly, but steadily, flowing down her legs and the spear itself. Over the next two hours, she gradually slipped down until the spear was in her body over a foot. She had lost the ability to control herself and blood was flowing freely. She had just been hanging for twenty minutes when she suddenly lifted up. Her wrists slipped down and she pushed her body down as far as possible on the short spear impaling herself on it. Her back arched from the pain. A few minutes later, she slumped in death.

All four of my girls were horrified at the sight and a couple of the Dumdee women were kneeling down retching. I took Jan's hand motioning her to take Trud's. With my other hand, I took Sue's who took Lind's and we left for a campsite out of sight and smell of the dead woman. The girls sat down hard. After sitting on the ground and trembling, the girls got up and started to prepare our site for the evening. I gave a few orders and told Jan to come over to me and sat her down asking, "Have you ever seen this before?"

"No, Master," she replied. "I have heard of the pole dance that the Sin Loos perform but never have I seen it before today. I don't want to see it again. Please, Master, if I cause you unhappiness, kill me quickly. I don't want to die that way."

"Obviously, we will need to think about our actions as we don't want to cause the Sin Loos to become angry at any of us. However, as horrible as it was, it was also stimulating in a sick sort of way. Jan, strip and mount me." I lay back and loosened my pants freeing my erection. Jan removed her clothes and straddled me. She placed my cock into a cunt that was also excited and began to rock over my body. It did not take long before we both came with my orgasm exploding up into her cunt. She lay down over my body as we rested together and I held her gently in my arms.

"Master, would you like a child or children or should I prepare potions for myself and the others?"

"What to you mean?" I asked, though I had a pretty good idea what she meant.

"Master, your long cock and copious cum will make us pregnant unless I prepare potions to prevent that."

"Prepare potions for all but yourself. If you become pregnant, that will be okay." At that time, I gently rolled her off me and had her lay beside me. Then, Trud, Sue and Lind returned from their chores. I told Trud to suck Jan's and my juices from Jan's cunt and Lind to suck my cock clean. They knelt down and started while Sue continued with the chores to prepare camp for another night. Trud got an orgasm out of Jan and Lind got me hard. I had Lind mount me and I pushed my cock all the way in her cunt. It had regained some tightness even after the night before and was only a little bit damp causing her some discomfort. She moved up and down my cock steadily finally milking a second load from my balls. I rolled her off me to my other side and had Jan suck me clean and Sue lick Lind.

As Trud, Sue and Lind went back to their preparations, I had Jan stay and asked her. "What if a Sin Loos wants to have one of you?"

She responded, "That is a choice for you. You can tell us that we should submit or ask you before submitting. The men here know we are yours so they might ask you first."

"Okay, all of you. If a Sin Loos man in this party wants to have sex with you, you will do so willingly and without hesitation. However, Jan, you can only satisfy with your mouth or ass. Your cunt is for me only."

All of them said, "Yes, Master." They went back to their duties. Lind was no longer wearing the pants just the blanket and the young girls were only wearing the breech-clouts which left their bodies available.

I asked the ages of my girls.

"Master, I do not know exactly how old I am but my parents had told me that I passed eighteen this last spring. I do not know Lind's age but she was a teenager when I was born. Trud and Sue are about the same age and are fourteen or fifteen years, I think."

That gave me charge over an attractive eighteen year old, a pair of very nubile fourteen or fifteen year olds, and a comparatively older woman of thirty-four or so. Lind was the only one who showed much age but I could imagine that life was wearing on those not living in cities and not having comforts.

As we sat together, I started to fondle Jan's breasts tweaking her nipples. This got us hot and she started to straddle me again. I told her I wanted her ass and that she might want to lube up a bit. She thanked me for my consideration and went to a pack got something out and, reaching behind her, rubbed her butt. She then came back and slid my cock up her willing asshole with minimal pain though my apparent size difference did cause her to wince. Sue watched as Jan came down to bottom out on my pelvis taking all of my cock in her ass. Again the rocking motion started, and I was feeling her ass muscles roll along the length of my cock as it entered, left, and reentered her ass. We built up speed until we both came with my load shooting into her bowels. She lay forward toward my feet and my cock popped out of her ass. Sue wormed her way underneath and started to lick Jan's cunt offering Jan the same feast. Lind came up and knelt to one side of me and I pointed to Jan's ass from which some white cum was leaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.