Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

One man moved forward holding his right hand up and addressed me, "Fur-in-ner, who you be and what you do?" (It was English, mangled but understandable.)

"Warn of ambush ahead. Bad men on both sides of road." I responded. (After this, I will write normally and ignore the language differences.) He smiled and motioned me to him. I smiled and lowered my arm walking slowly toward him noting that I was the target of a number of bowmen. I came up beside him and motioned behind me saying that there were a group of killers wearing loincloths on each side of the trail waiting for his party to come along the trail.

He requested I follow him to his men. At that point, he gave orders to them and two asked where the Dumdee were hiding. Guessing that was the name for the group of killers, I described the ambush to them and about half left splitting into two groups. The men left then started to continue their journey. The leader and I exchanged names, mine being John and his being Calveen. I asked Calveen where we were and was told, after a funny look, that we were in Okla. That didn't fit my understanding of geography. I decided that questions could wait as we were nearing the ambush point. Suddenly, there was a yell and I could hear the twang of bowstrings. "Down," Calveen shouted at me and I dropped to the ground to see the Dumdee break from their hiding places and charge Calveen's men. I managed to shoot two. The Dumdee were outnumbered by the total of Calveen's group and were caught between his ambushers and the main party. It took a while and was bloody but Calveen and his men won. The Dumdee never surrendered, dying to the last man. One of Calveen's men came up from the left of the road with the women in tow. Calveen looked them over. The man then led them to their dead and had them gather the bodies into a pile off the road. The dead Dumdee were spit upon by many of the women as this task was accomplished. That suggested that there was some dislike for them by their own women if that was who they were.

Calveen's men gathered up their dead and buried them on the other side of the road after making a list of their names. I noticed that they used a quill and ink and what looked like a tanned hide upon which to write. After these tasks were done, we all went down the road until we came to a creek. Everyone cleaned up including the women who were led into the water and then splashed until all of them started to wash their bodies. Some were young and not bad looking but most were middle age and looked like they had had a hard life. Even most of the young ones looked like they had been used for a long time. Three of the young ones and one older one looked different from the others. They had been tied at one end of the line. Noticing this, I pointed it out to Calveen who had the rope cut from the rest and had them brought to him. He asked them who they were and, after looking at each other, the oldest of the three younger ones said, "We were traders from Landgon until attacked by the Dumdee. All the men, children, and most of the women were killed. We were not so lucky and have been their captives yesterday and today. We have all been raped repeatedly and one of us was killed when she fought. We would like some clothes and to be released from captivity."

Calveen responded, "I am Calveen of the Sin Loos. You must be released into the custody of a man according to our laws. Therefore, choose you a man to have custody of you or I will appoint one."

She replied, "I am familiar with your law though our people operate differently. Who is the man next to you dressed differently?"

"He is the man who warned us of the ambush. His name is John. More than that, I do not know."

She looked at me for a long time finally saying, "John, will you take custody until men of Landgon can change our status?"

I looked at Calveen and asked, "I don't think I mind but what duties would I have?"

Calveen replied, "They will be your servants and you may do anything with them and to them that you want. They must obey you and care for your needs. You can release them to another man if you desire or keep them forever. They take that risk as they cannot set conditions upon custody."

"May I talk with them privately before deciding about custody?"

"Yes."

My size compared to all the other men showed me that diet affected size, as I was taller and heavier than all the other men I had seen thus far. Being over six feet tall and fit, I had never had a problem attracting members of the opposite sex. The four women looked at me appraisingly and I returned their stares able to see much more since they were all naked. The oldest was maybe around forty but well built at about five foot, one or two inches, tall. The younger girls were the same height or an inch or two taller than she with young, tight bodies. The older one who had spoken was gorgeous. She looked to be about twenty. Standing over five and a half feet tall, she was firm and tan with an intelligent pair of eyes looking out of a sweet face crowned by long, flowing light brown hair. The hair of the other three was dark brown.

I motioned for them to follow me and we walked over out of the way a few yards. I asked, "Why me?"

The one who had talked before replied, "We are familiar with the Sin Loos laws. You are not one of them and we can but hope you will be a better master than one of them."

"Do you, each of you, understand what you are doing?" I asked. All looked at me and, as I looked at each one, each nodded her acceptance. Looking at their speaker, I asked for names.

"I am called Jan. She (pointing at the older woman) is Lind. These are Trud and Sue. You can trust us, Master John, to be loyal to you. A Sin Loos man could have decided to sell us into permanent slavery instead of appointing a custodian. If you treat us well, we will please you and try to make you happy. People from Landgon do not come this way often so we may never get back to our home."

I walked back to Calveen and said, "I will take custody of these women. They will serve me and may be released from their ropes."

"That is for you to do as you see fit."

I replied, "Okay." Looking at the women, I said, "Come with me." Leading them along the creek upstream, I took out my pocketknife and cut the ropes binding them.

Their eyes went wide. "Ladies, it's just a pocketknife. It's not a big deal. Inside my bag, there are clothes if you would like them."

I handed my bag to Lind who took it and turned it over repeatedly trying to determine how to open it. She looked to me for help with tears in her eyes. "Master, I cannot figure out how to open it and don't want to hurt it."

"Let me show you all how to do it." With that, I showed them the zipper and how it worked. Opening it up completely, I also showed them the clothes that I had retrieved from the Dumdee. Jan took charge and gave Trud and Sue each a breech-clout, Lind got one of my pairs of pants and the small blanket. She took them and pulled the pants on but obviously didn't know how to fasten them. I came to her and fastened the clasp and zipped them up. They started to fall off her hips and would drag the ground. I took a piece of rope and knelt down in front of her. I threaded it through the loops and tied it. I then rolled up one leg. She swiftly bent down and rolled up the other. Jan had taken another pair of pants and, watching me, figured out how to hold them up though they were looser on her fit body. I took a t-shirt from my bag and gave it to her. She started to tie it around her breasts until I stopped her and showed how it went over her head and down her body. My hands brushed her breasts as I pulled it down and she smiled pleasantly at me.

I suddenly decided that this master-custody stuff could be interesting. With everyone more or less dressed. Trud and Sue showed some nice chest. I sat us down to talk and asked them about their life and Landgon. They told me that Landgon was north and east of our current location and a long way off. They had towns there and people usually wore clothes similar to the Sin Loos people. Their customs were different. They were divided into traders and farmers though folk would shit from one group to another. Some farmers would leave on a trading mission and some traders would farm for a year or two. They had marriage and Lind had been married to one of those killed in the raid. Neither Jan nor the younger girls had ever been married. I didn't ask about virginity customs since none of them were virgins any longer thanks to the Dumdee if they had been before being captured. They told me that women were free though were always escorted when outside a town or farm area.

I asked about ruins and then had to explain what ruins were. They described finding funny rocks but nothing else. I asked about their legends and Lind suddenly spoke that they came from the south after great storms and earthquakes shook their old land to pieces. They had no name for that land, just that it was gone.

About that time, Calveen came by and advised me in their hearing that the party would stop here for the night. Two men had wounds and needed to rest. He said that the cook pot would be over about one hundred yards along the creek. I thanked him. He told me to have one of the women bring my food and enough for the women if I were feeding them. I decided not to react to that statement. I had retrieved a cook pot and a couple of plates from the ambush site earlier so I told Lind to take the pot and get food for all of us.

While she was leaving, Jan had noticed that her young friends' breasts had caught my attention and I had the beginning of an erection. She moved next to me and gently rubbed my cock through my pants smiling. Trud and Sue saw her move and smiled also. They began to squeeze their breasts and then Sue reached over and began to toy with Trud's nipples. Jan sighed happily as she felt my cock harden at her touch and that sight. Sue opened her legs and Trud's hand went under the breech-clout to touch her. After a second, she moved the front flap aside and started rubbing her clit and down into her cunt. Sue gasped as the fingers worked into her cunt and she moved her mouth onto Trud's nipples taking each one in turn into her mouth. Jan rubbed my cock a bit harder. I realized she didn't really know how to get my pants off. Since I had one arm around her which was headed to her breast, I used the other to unzip and unbutton my pants including unfastening my belt. Jan needed no further help and she put her hand inside and pulled my throbbing cock out to be seen. All three of the girls were suddenly wide eyed when my cock came into view. They stopped what they were doing. I had always been proud of my eight inches plus but it was like they had never seen a cock. Whispers of "It's so big! I didn't know they got so big!" were heard from the girls. Jan just tugged and smiled even more. I go commando and was glad because that left me easily available. I looked at Sue and crooked my finger. Pointing at my cock, I said, "Lick it." She looked a bit surprised, but seeing Jan nod, bowed her body forward and took the head in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.