Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

We returned to our quarters, all three of us exhausted from our day. Trud had worked with Jean and Two for the day. Our quarters were clean and a meal was sending its pleasant scent to our noses as we entered. The three of us went into the bedroom and collapsed upon the bed. Trud came in and said, "Is this all the thanks I get for working hard all day?" She grinned.

Jan replied, "You haven't been the only one. I need a back rub." She moaned as she went to her stomach. Trud came over and began to rub her back getting out the ache. Jean and Two came in and started on Lind's back and mine.

Trud glanced at them, "Will supper be okay with no one watching it?"

Jean said, "Yes, Mistress. We moved everything away from direct heat before we came in. It won't burn but might dry out a little." Our backs soon felt better and we got up to eat supper. Calveen, One, Ann, and Sue came in and joined us bringing a dessert. Calveen, Jan and I talked. It tickled my sense of humor to include Jan and defer to her opinion because it caused Calveen some discomfort. To his credit, he was rapidly losing his discomfort in good part due to Jan's ability to carry on her part of the conversation and come up with excellent ideas. We talked about what progress was being made and again how long we would or should stay. Jan wanted at least five more days for her and for Lind to learn more writing and reading skills. I suggested that we take texts and other books with us when we resumed our trip.

I decided to push another issue with Calveen to see what reaction he might have. "I haven't discussed this matter with Jan yet," I started, "but I would like to change her name and wondered what needed to be done to comply with Sin Loos customs."

Calveen replied, "All you have to do is to do it. Naming women is a man's prerogative."

"The name change I am considering is a bit different."

Jan couldn't hold her question. "What are you thinking, Jonathon? Why haven't you talked to me about this?" You could hear the anxiety in her voice. Questioning looks were coming from Lind, Trud and Sue. None of them had thought through what I might have in mind.

"First, I haven't talked to you about this because I wanted to surprise you and, second, I wasn't sure about process. The name I would like for you to take henceforth is..." I paused for effect and looked around. I had everybody's attention. "Janet." I completed. Lind looked shocked as did Trud and Sue. The other girls looked like they weren't sure they understood the ramifications.

Calveen was shocked and then recovered well saying, "That name will cause a stir in Sin Loos just like that gold collar. It will make for an interesting return, Jonathon." emphasizing my three syllable name.

Jan looked at me with shock and amazement and one other emotion that she was just getting used to giving rein. "Jonathon, that would make my name very different from all other women, Sin Loos and Landgon, that I have met. Even here, most of the Oaks women do not have two syllable names."

'I know but it would demonstrate to anyone that you are special even beyond a gold collar. Also, women should be more equal in responsibility and authority and this would be a good start. I think you can handle it and will be a good example for the future."

"Oh, Jonathon, you know if you want to do this, I will do my best to make you proud of me."

"My Janet, I am always proud of you. This is a way of demonstrating that fact publicly. Now, would you come with me to the bedroom to talk about something else for just a moment?"

"Yes, Jonathon."

We went into the bedroom and I told her what else I had in mind. She nodded and had tears in her eyes. "I am so glad you came into our lives. You are a good man though I don't know how we will ever fit into Sin Loos life when we return there."

"My Janet, I did agree to return but I did not agree to stay. We will have to see how that works out but my pledge to you with that gold collar takes precedence."

"What about what you just talked about?"

"Yes, Janet. That decision will also take precedence to any relationship with the Sin Loos."

"Okay, let's go out and tell the others."

Hand in hand, we left the room and returned to the main room where the others were still staring at one another. "Janet, there is another who will have a change in status this evening. Please bring her forward."

Janet went to Lind and brought her in front of me. Lind knelt without speaking. "You have performed well. You can draw and you are learning to read and write. You have shown responsibility and good judgment. For all those things, your status must undergo a change. Arise." She stood up and Janet unbuckled her collar and handed it to Jean. I reached into a pocket and removed a silver chain and placed it around her neck. "Linda, your status is changed and your name is changed, too."

Linda looked at me and then looked at Janet with tears in her eyes. She hugged Janet and then hugged me kissing my face repeatedly. "Master, master, thank you. Master John Moore, I will do all I can to be worthy of you and your opinion of me."

"Linda, you should also call me Jonathon. Janet and I agreed to that, also." It was too much for her and she went to her knees weeping. Gently, Janet and I lifted her up and sat her upon the couch.

Calveen was shocked but trying to adjust to the changes. Finally, he said, "This has been a momentous night. I think it best to leave you, Jonathon, with Janet and Linda for the evening. I will take the others with me tonight. We will see you in the morning. Breakfast will be in my quarters."

He left with the others. Janet, Linda and I talked for a while and then went to the bedroom. With me in the middle, we cuddled and loved. It was nice.

The next morning, we woke and joined Calveen and the girls in his quarters. Both Janet and Linda had a special shine about them wearing their collars, which were really necklaces proudly. They each had a surprise in their hands. Janet spoke, "There will be another status change this morning."

Linda said, "Trud, Sue, come before your master." Trud and Sue stepped before me and knelt. Janet came behind Trud and Linda moved behind Sue.

I said, "You have both performed well all duties recently assigned to you. Janet, Linda and I agreed last night that a change was in order. Janet, will you handle the change for Trud, and Linda, will you handle the change for Sue?"

"With pleasure, Jonathon," they replied and removed each girls' collar replacing them with red ones. They then said, "Arise, you have the pleasure of your master, Jonathon." The girls could feel the difference in collars as they stood but wondered until Janet caught their eyes and mouthed, "Red," to them. They hugged me, Janet, Linda and each other gleefully.

Calveen looked thoughtful. Looking at him, I said, "Why don't we leave all six together today and they can work together in their chores at both houses." With a bit of relief, he smiled and nodded. We left leaving Jean and Ann talking to Trud and Sue. Obviously, part of that discussion was them wanting to be in Calveen's favor and earn collars for themselves. One and Two were listening avidly.

As we walked toward the old town, Calveen and I walked together letting Janet and Linda lead the way. When they arrived, Jimmy saw them first greeting them as Jan and Lind. He was quickly, but politely, corrected to know the name changes and Linda's change in status. Bebby and Rachel were the next two to be shocked with Janet and Linda's new names. Eric was soon informed and came before Calveen and me. Looking at me, he said, "This is a change for our people and a huge one for the Sin Loos," and then he looked over at Calveen.

"It will make the return to Sin Loos quite interesting," Calveen said, grinning, "I will be watching my father's face when he gets this news. However, I think he will adjust. I am not as sure about others of my people."

"Let's get busy. The time will come when we must depart for the ocean on the map."

We worked through the day. We didn't find anything new but made progress on the solar panels. I also noted with some surprise that the batteries took a charge. The question would be how long each charge would last and how many times the batteries could be recharged. Finally, the day ended and we left for Calveen's quarters.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.