Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

The next morning, Sue came over. She needed Lind's help to get the two girls down. She said she could handle things and the three of us left her there to handle Jean and Ann and One and Two. We went to the Institute.

We went through another day as I led a group that cleared the solar panels and Jan and Lind had their reading and writing lessons. I found a young man looking wistfully at the computer monitor and decided to start to teach him about computers and networks. I knew that we would also have some electronics teaching in that process. Bebby and Rachel joined us within an hour. They all started at ground zero in knowledge. I realized that time to leave would come before this task was finished and hoped that I would find a working computer with information to help them. Other than a break for a quick lunch, we worked straight through the day.

Calveen, my ladies and I all started back. I was going to be interested in finding out how well Trud and Sue had done with the four. We stopped by Calveen's quarters and picked up Trud, Jean, and Two. I noticed that Calveen's quarters were spotless. I hadn't appreciated my girls until I didn't have them around all the time. We entered my quarters and found all three working up a dinner with Sue walking One and Ann through the steps and explaining what to do and why to do it. She greeted us. Jean and Ann came before Calveen and myself and knelt. They thanked me for sending Sue and Trud to teach them. I realized that Sue and Trud may have taught them manners but that she probably did not tell them to say that. Also, it seemed heartfelt. They were both clean and had dressings in a couple of places each. Neither had a butt plug inserted.

One and Two came to me with Sue. They knelt, looked up at me, and smiled. "Thank you, Master for teaching us how to please you."

"Go back to Trud and Sue and thank them." I said, "They are the ones to be thanked."

We sat down and Sue and Ann brought drinks. Sue said, "Dinner should be ready shortly. We made enough for Calveen and Trud, also."

"I guess that you and Trud have been talking today."

Sue blushed and said, "Yes, Master John Moore. I thought there was something to show and celebrate."

"So it seems," I said, "So it seems." I had to admit, the place looked great and the smells were wonderful. "Jan, Lind, why don't you wander about quietly and check things out." They nodded and got up. Going into the bedroom, they changed and washed up. After a moment, I got up and went to the bathing room and washed my face and hands. Everything was clean and in its place. The girls' reaction to Sue and Trud was good.

We ate a marvelous meal. After all of us were finished and drinks were served, I said to Jean and Ann, "You have spent your time with Trud and Sue usefully. You may have your names back. You will be Jean and you will be Ann." I pointed at each in turn. "Sue, Trud, you performed very well." They came over and started to kneel. Instead, I pulled each one into my lap and kissed her lips and kissed her forehead. "I am very well pleased. Jean and Ann should be even happier because you have saved their lives. One and Two are also learning well."

"Oh, Master," Sue exclaimed. "One and Two wanted to work but needed just to be shown and neither you nor Mistress Jan nor Lind had the time to spend. I am glad we could help them be successful." Jean and Ann went to our feet and began to kiss Sue's and Trud's feet.

"Jean, Ann, do you want more instruction from Sue or Trud?"

They looked at each other. "Oh Master John Moore," Ann said happily, "With their help, we will be worthy of our Master and, perhaps he will take us back."

Calveen chuckled, "If you can learn this much in one day, by the end of this ten-day you could even earn collars." Everybody smiled happily.

I looked at One and Two and said, "You two could earn names."

Calveen, Trud and Sue got up to go to his quarters. "Trud, Sue, are you going to handle matters and training again tomorrow?" Jan asked. Jean, Ann, One, and Two all nodded enthusiastically.

Trud and Sue looked at each other for a moment. "I will come over in the morning," said Trud. The three of them left. We headed for the bedroom. Jan, Lind and I lay down on the bed naked and Jean and Ann came over at the foot of the bed. They came up my legs, each one straddling a leg, but I pointed them at Jan's and Lind's cunts. They started sucking their cunts and working their own cunts on my legs. Jan stroked my cock. Jean and Ann were sucking cunts and licking clits while working their own cunts on my legs.

One and Two came up to suck Jan's and Lind's breasts. Jan said, "It is time, Jonathon, for you to fuck One. She will be the first since she is older."

One's eyes widened. I barely heard her whisper, "Big."

Everyone but me was getting off as Jan's hand lost some of its grip as she came closer to orgasm. All four girls worked themselves into hard orgasms. Jean and Ann drank cunt juice cleaning the cunts thoroughly. As they did that, they humped my leg until both of them had orgasms getting both my legs even wetter. Jan and Lind lay happily at my sides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.