Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

Lind came in looking troubled. Jan asked, "What's wrong?"

Lind responded, "It's those two bitches. They've done nothing all day and Jean didn't have her butt plug inserted." You could tell she was really angry. "Master Jonathon, they need another lesson, a really harsh one."

"Okay, Lind," I responded, "Calveen, you know one of them may not survive the punishment?"

"Yes," he said, "Fortunately, they didn't cost much to acquire. I'm tired of their antics. They were not good to begin with and haven't gotten better."

"Okay, with that understood, we will go to my quarters and confront them. Trud, Sue, you come, too."

We all went to my quarters. Upon entering, both girls had their butt plugs inserted and all four were working away at cleaning the room. "Stop," I ordered, "Bitches, come here and kneel. You two are stupid as well as lazy! Perhaps, you thought Lind did not see you lazing around and you, Bitch, did not even have your butt plug inserted!" The two quailed knowing that Lind had told me how she had found them. "This evening will be painful for you both!" I thundered. "String them up, Ladies. They need to understand what a command is and that disobedience is not tolerated. How long have you two known each other?" I said, looking at Ann.

"We were next door neighbors until Calveen bought us from our fathers." she stammered.

"So, you both grew up to learn bad habits together!" I said in a loud voice. It made them both wince. By then my girls had gotten to them and grabbed Jean. They began to tie her up. I said, "Oh no, they don't have the right to be tied that way nor will we do this indoors. Feet go in the air and spread 'em!" Both girls were taken outside with all of us leading them or following. One and Two looked very scared. Jean started to sob as she was turned upside down; her feet were tied apart and hoisted up against a wooden fence. When she was off the ground, Ann was next. She was tied in the same manner. Both girls still had their butt plugs inserted and both were sobbing in fear and anticipation. "Whip them! Whip them hard! They need a reason to cry!"

Lind took a whip and started on Jean. Sue took another and started on Ann. Both girls were supporting themselves with their hands. When they were whipped, each raised their hands to their ass, screamed as their weight was thrust on their legs and put their hands back to the floor. Their cries became louder. The whipping did not stop. If anything, Lind and Sue were swinging even harder. Red stripes were appearing on their lower backs, butts and upper thighs. Finally, they tired. Trud and Jan each took short whips. I motioned at them to whip downward. Trud looked confused but Jan grinned maliciously. She held the whip up and brought it over her should in a vertical motion going over Jean's ass and pussy and popping her stomach. Jean howled in agony. Trud was quick to copy her move on Ann who also howled. All four girls started to get into a rhythm so Jean and Ann received a horizontal swat followed by a vertical swat. They quickly became hoarse from screaming and just moaned. Jean, after one particularly hard swing from Jan went limp. When she didn't move from a swing from Lind, I stopped them, went over to her face and, opening my pants, pulled out my cock and pissed on her face. She came to choking, gasping and crying.

"No more. Please no more." She cried. I motioned to Lind and Jan who resumed whipping her. When Ann fainted, Calveen did the same to her that I had done. The whipping resumed. Soon both girls were bleeding. When Jean went limp, Lind pissed on her and, this time, she didn't react. Ann fainted a moment later and had the same results when Sue pissed on her. The whipping stopped and my girls all sat down tired from the exertions.

One and Two looked scared. I looked at Calveen and said, "May I borrow Sue or Trud for the afternoon?"

"Yes, of course." He replied.

"Trud, please stay here this afternoon and work with One and Two teaching them what should be done during the day. Right now, all us including Trud, One, and Two will go to Calveen's for lunch." All the girls nodded.

Jan walked beside me. "It is good for you to take charge. They don't listen to me yet. It is hard to break old habits, even I have trouble sometimes understanding and acting upon my status."

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her tight as we walked. "My Jan, I don't want you ever to be troubled or doubt your status. If it could be higher, it would." She put her arms around me and hugged me tight. We went in to Calveen's house and had a good lunch. Calveen admitted to all that he was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meal.

As we rested, there was a discussion about what to do next. We were in punishment mode, not teaching mode, and no one was feeling pity for the two young girls still strung up upside down. It was decided that bigger or longer butt plugs were needed and that pain would not be optional. Calveen said, "I know just the solution. I will get them." He got up and left. He returned a few minutes later with two spear hafts that hadn't had spear heads attached. They were a little rough but could go in deep.

Trud took one and Sue took the other. They went next door to the two girls and ripped the butt plugs from their asses. The girls woke and began to moan as the pain from their whippings again took hold. Trud took the spear haft and placed it at Jean's ass hole and pushed it in three or four inches making her groans take on a new note. Sue then did the same to Ann with the same reaction. Trud then started pushing down making Jean take the haft deeper into her ass. She made a strangling, choking sound when there was a foot embedded in her. Trud found it hard to push the haft further in at that time though she could fuck her ass with it and did moving a few inches in and out. Ann took over a foot inside and still showed no serious signs of discomfort. At eighteen inches, she was showing pain and Sue was having trouble pushing it any further. "Take the butt plugs and put them in their cunts," said Jan. We had all followed the girls on their mission. Trud and Sue picked up the butt plugs from the ground and slammed them into their cunts. Both girls wiggled and moaned in pain. "Leave them like that for a while." There they were, Jean and Ann, strung up upside down, with a foot or more of spear haft shoved in their ass holes and a ten-inch butt plug in each cunt. Their faces were red as they had been upside down for over an hour.

I pulled Jan onto me as I sat down. She pushed my pants aside dropped hers and placed me into the slit of her cunt. As soon as I was well lodged, she lowered herself on me impaling herself to the hilt of my cock. Lind dropped her pants and backed upon Calveen taking him in her ass. We simply enjoyed being deep in a hole as we watched Trud and Sue lightly switch Jean and Ann with the whips and occasionally tap the spear haft getting an extra groan from one of the tortured girls. This continued until Trud pushed the spear haft further into Jean's ass making her cry out. Sue pushed on the one in Ann's ass and she cried out in pain. Trud said that this bitch needs to catch up with yours and pushed harder. Jean screamed in pain as the blunt end of the spear haft forced her rectum to stretch and straighten more. Jean began panting with the pressure in her ass and sobbing from the pain.

Trud looked over and said, "Master, I could force it further in and she would have a reverse pole dance." Jean sobbed even louder.

She moaned, "Please don't! It's hurts so bad. Any more would kill me!"

"So what, bitch," I said roughly, "You aren't good for anything so, if it kills you, there's no big loss." She wasn't looking at me and I shook my head "no" at Trud. She wiggled the haft some more in her ass almost as if she were stirring a pot. Jean's sobs rose to a still new level from the pain and from the fear that she would be further penetrated and killed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.