Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

We awoke the next morning. All three of us got out of bed and, following Lind, went to where Jean and Ann were left. They were sleeping still. Lind prodded Jean and Jan prodded Ann. Neither of them moved though both of their eyes blinked. They hadn't learned, it would seem. Jan straddled Ann standing and relaxed her bladder onto her face. Lind smiled and then did the same to Jean. I was caught in the moment and sprayed them both with my piss. That got them moving.

Jean squealed, "Stop, it stings, it smells!"

"Open your mouth, bitch, and swallow!" Lind commanded. Jean reluctantly opened her mouth and Lind and I both pissed into her mouth. Ann opened for Jan who filled her mouth twice as she swallowed the vile liquid. We left them on the floor coughing and went into the bathing room and cleaned up. When we returned, they still hadn't moved. Lind went to another room returning with a short whip. She swung hard hitting Jean who was closest. Her next swing hit Ann. In both cases, red stripes appeared. The two leaped up.

Jan said, "You should have been up, cleaned yourselves and started breakfast preparations. You have done nothing but lie in our piss. Hit each of them again, Lind." Lind again swung the whip twice getting yelps of pain from the two young girls as the lash left another mark on each. "I see you removed your plugs. Bend over, bitches." The two girls were sobbing now but turned toward the wall and bent forward with their hands on the wall. Jan took one and Lind took the other and brutally shoved them in to the hilts in each ass. The girls sobbing went to a higher note as they reacted to some additional pain. "Do not take them out for any reason unless Lind or I give you permission." Jan sternly said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." Jean said.

"'Yes, Mistress, ' you bitch!" Lind thundered and emphasized her statement with a hard lash of the whip.

"Yes, Mistress," she said humbly.

"Yes, Mistress," Ann said quietly.

"Bitches," I said sternly. "Do you understand the collars?" They both nodded. "Then you need to be aware that Mistress Jan, here, wears the gold collar. You will treat her with respect and honor her at all times. Her slightest wish is your command. Do you understand me?"

They both nodded looking at Jan with awe. Jan sent them to clean up quickly. They both said, "Yes, Mistress," and waddled to the bathing room. We all sat down. They returned a few minutes later, clean though bruised from their punishment last night and this morning. Jan ordered them to prepare breakfast for all of us. They went to the kitchen rattling around and looking helpless.

"Lind," Jan said. "Please help them and teach them what to do. It's obvious they don't know what to do or how to do it. Take One and Two with you and begin their training, too."

Lind grinned and went to supervise the two in the kitchen area. One and Two heard and quickly rose and followed her. Shortly thereafter, we ate breakfast. Jan said, "Bitches, clean up the quarters. Do not go out. If you need to shit, remove your plug, do it, clean yourselves thoroughly, and reinsert it. If I just think you have disobeyed my orders, you will not be happy. When you have shown you can obey basic instructions, you will be allowed to have names. Until then, you two are bitches. One, Two, you two will help the bitches in their chores and learn what should be done in a Master's household."

We left for the town square. As we walked along, I commented to Jan, "You are being tough on them."

"Jonathon," she said. "First, I must overcome their lack of discipline, then they can have some worth and their names. I want them to earn blue collars before they return to Calveen. It will be good for them and for him."

"She's right, Jonathon." Lind added, "They must learn respect and, since it has been longer than I since there was respect, it will take longer and be harder than it was with me. Thank you for permitting me to call you by your full name in private. But, know this, I will be proper when we are in the presence of others."

We reached the town square and met up with Eric and some of the elders, Calveen and the rest of our party, and a number of the townsfolk. Eric started us moving toward the old town. When we had gone half a mile or so, the path widened and I realized we were on an old roadway.

Jan said, "Master John Moore, isn't this a old roadway?"

"Yes," I answered. "We should be watching for the possibility of signs like we found up north. You and Lind spread the word to our party and the others."

They did so and some of our party walked along the edge of the roadway poking with sticks. Suddenly, we heard a stick strike metal. Going over there and digging a bit, we found an old sign. It read "Oak Ridge 2 miles" though was starting to deteriorate to such an extent that, in another hundred years, it would probably be unreadable. I read it aloud and Eric and his people murmured. This was confirmation of my maps and information and told them of their original name. The sign was leaned up against a tree to be visible in the future.

We moved on and could see before us the ruins of a small city or something. I stopped us and said, "We need to determine where the research facility was located. If there is something to be found that is truly useful, that is where it will be."

We moved along the roadway coming closer to the city. We came upon a large crossroad, at least, that's what it had been. We searched all four corners for signs and finally found one that read, "Oak Ridge National Laboratory" and showed an arrow to our right of our path. We took the right and followed it. Ahead, we saw ruined buildings that actually looked a little better. On the far left ahead, the buildings looked best. I pointed in that direction and we all moved that way.

As we approached, there was a sign chiseled on the wall of the building saying, "Research Center for Project Alpha-Computers, Artificial Intelligence." I said, "Let's try this one. Computers were frequently placed in environmentally safe conditions." Everyone looked at me strangely. I realized that my words were strange. "Computers were mechanical thinking machines. When people worked upon them, they were usually kept in areas safe from dust and water, sealed up to prevent damage." Now, the heads nodded in understanding.

We looked around the building and found a door, no windows, and no obvious damage to the roof. That gave me some hope. We started working at the door that was, of course, locked. Eric sent a couple of his men back for pry bars. When they returned, we used them to manage to damage the door enough to get it open. It would never close properly again without some serious repair work. We went inside and found a body that looked dried out. It looked like he had been there a long time and died. He was not young but wore a lab coat.

Lighting a torch, we moved further inside. I had a flashlight in my computer case but was not anxious to use it unless necessary. We moved further in and found a door that was hermetically sealed. It was electronic but the electricity was long off. I noticed a window and looked in. Inside was another body and it looked like there was a mainframe type computer at the far wall. We tried forcing the door with no success. I took the pry bar and banged on the window. Much to everyone's shock, a light came on! Then more lights came on in that room. Something had power! I went back to the door and pressed the switch. I could now hear the electronics working as the door opened into an airlock. I hadn't noticed that! It was not roomy. I said, "Eric, Calveen, let's go in." Jan and Lind came with me.

Eric said, "Jael, you come with us, also." I nodded and led the way inside the air lock saying, "This little room cleans the air from outside to protect the computer inside from damage."

The lock cycled and the inner door opened. We went in to the room and closed the door behind us. It sealed. There was a chair in front of a monitor along with a keyboard and a mouse. Calveen said, "That looks something like your little computer in your case."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.