Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

I began to talk saying, "I am requesting Jan to carry my atlas around to show you elders and then those in the crowd the maps that I will describe. I request that you do not touch it. It can be damaged and there is no way to repair it or replace it at this time. Thank you for your consideration.

"In the time from which I was transported in some manner, this whole vast continent from one ocean to other was one country and one people. There were minor political groupings but there was a strong identity with the nation. It was called the United States of America and the people were called Americans. The two oceans were the Pacific on the west and the Atlantic on the east. I know that, on the map, they are not far apart but to travel by horse from one ocean to another would take over one hundred days of hard, steady riding. We had some technologies that allowed for faster movement including automobiles that would travel more than two days of horse travel in less than an hour on one of our Interstates. We also had airplanes that could travel much faster going from one side of the continent to the other in six hours.

"Oak Ridge was one of many important places in the country. It was primarily a research institute with the town built around that function. While important, it was still one of many because, as you can see, it was a big country." Jan had now walked around showing the U.S. map and returned. I noticed with an inward grin that Jan's beauty and figure caught almost as many eyes as the map. "Now, I am going to show you the southeastern portion of the United States and talk about things that are more close to where you and we live. In the southeast, there were states that were part of the United States. The area in which we are located is or was called Tennessee. Above Tennessee is Kentucky where Sin Loos is located. Below Tennessee were Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina. Below Georgia was Florida which is where I lived. To the east of Tennessee were North Carolina and Virginia. As you look at the map, Florida sticks out south at the bottom. To the east is the Atlantic Ocean and to the west of that area sticking out is the Gulf of Mexico. My home was about half way down the area that sticks out. Some day, I would like to look at it again just to see it. Americans cared about their country as a whole as well as their personal homes before all else except for their families. Jan is a highly honored member of my family as is Lind who will show her maps later.

"The next map is that of Tennessee. It is here that Jan can point out Oak Ridge. While research institutes were important, this map is more interested in economic and geographic issues so those predominate. The United States was known all over the world for its business and for its method of government in which the rulers of the country were elected by the people, men and women, and those rulers were still subject to the laws of the country in what they did. It was very different from the world in which I find myself today.

"As best as I can determine, whatever happened occurred about eight hundred years ago. That much time accounts for the state of the ruins we found in Knoxville and on our way to you.

"Before I turn this time over to Bebby and Lind, I want to add that I have a hope as we go to see your old town. I hope that we can find some repository established by the researchers containing technology that can be used and history to tell us what happened. Now, please listen to Bebby and Lind as they describe our travel from Sin Loos to Oaks."

Bebby stood and made a somewhat stumbling presentation. When he finished, I asked Lind to make a full presentation along with her maps. She performed very well and described the areas through which we had traveled relating her description to the path we had followed and related much of it to the atlas map of Tennessee. When she finished, there was a polite applause from the elders and the audience.

Eric stood and said, "Tomorrow, we will take our Sin Loos guests to the old town. This will be an open visit and any may come with us. Our Sin Loos guests are invited to dinner with the elders this evening."

Calveen accepted for us all and we departed back to our quarters.

Calveen asked to accompany us to our quarters to deal with Jean and Ann. When we entered, Jean was on the floor tied in a spreadeagled position. It took a moment to realize how Trud and Sue had managed this for the furniture was heavy. I looked at her and realized a sizable butt plug had been inserted. I could hear the sound of cries and slaps. We followed the sounds and found Ann tied over a chair and Trud and Sue taking turns spanking her with their hands. She also had a butt plug inserted. Trud and Sue looked tired. Apparently, they had been spanking Ann for some time. They were naked except for their collars. Lind took one look at the situation and stripped down except for her collar. She knelt behind Ann and wiggled the butt plug a bit making sure it was firmly seated.

"Jan, would help me turn her on her back and retie her?"

"Of course."

They unhooked the ropes and rolled Ann over onto her back and retied her spreadeagle. Lind pushed a folded blanket under her ass to raise her cunt higher. Then she squatted over her mouth and placed her cunt on Ann's mouth. "Suck," she commanded. Ann started sucking her cunt. Lind leaned forward pushing her cunt hard into her mouth. Lind then took her hand and pushed two fingers into Ann's cunt as far as they could go. She started an in-and-out motion that evoked moans from the girl. As she continued to work Jean's cunt more open, she added a third finger, then a fourth. Finally, she folded her thumb into her palm and pushed hard. Her entire hand popped into Ann's cunt causing her to scream into Lind's cunt from the suddenness and the pain. Her cunt was cruelly stretched to encompass Lind's wrist. Lind started trying to push further in hurting Ann as she was stretched.

"I can feel the wall of her cunt being moved aside. Ann, this will hurt because I'm not stopping until I'm in to the elbow." She looked up at us and winked while Ann continued to writhe in pain and moan from the fist in her cunt. She seemed to cry based upon the anticipation of the further pain Lind's hand would cause.

"I feel the need to piss!" Lind said with a wicked smile. "Ann, don't you miss a drop or I'll use a whip on your ass until it really bleeds. Then, I'll whip you some more." With that, Lind released her bladder sending her warm piss into Ann's mouth. Ann must have believed her because she swallowed every drop from Lind. While Ann's attention was on the piss going into her mouth and down her throat, Lind was pushing and twisting her hand getting it deeper into Ann's cunt. Ann could feel the length in her cunt and was starting to pant as her insides were stretched by Lind's hand. As I looked, I could see Lind flexing her arm muscles and she fucked Ann's cunt with her hand and part of her arm. It was almost as much as Lind had ever taken!

Then Lind exclaimed, "I feel the opening to her womb!" We could hear Ann's scream of pain muffled by Lind's cunt as Lind sent some part of her hand through that opening. "I've got two fingers in her. Ugh! I'm pushing to get more in. Now, that's three!" We could hear Ann sobbing from the strain and pain of having the opening to her womb stretched to accommodate Lind's fingers. Ann's voice took on a new note and Lind shouted, "Now, that's four! I want to get my hand in her womb! Ugh! Ooh! It's going in! More! More! Don't you like this Ann? If you won't work, then Jan and I will have to exercise another part of your body!" She shouted. "Maybe you'll learn to do what you're told! If not, you'll be bowlegged or dance!"

Ann was sobbing and crying out, "Nooo! It hurts! Please stop! I'll be good! Umph! Umph! Take it out! Hurts! Be good! I'll work good! Umph! Umph!"

Lind looked over at Jan, "Mistress, should I let up?"

"Not yet. She hasn't truly learned yet. Push in some more!"

Ann wailed as she felt Lind flexing as she pushed her hand a little deeper. Ann's usually fairly pretty face was a mess. Her tears and Lind's cum and piss were mixed and her face was red from being smothered by Lind's cunt pushing down on her face. Lind pushed a bit more and her elbow was almost at the entrance of Ann's cunt! Ann could not catch her breath. She was in severe pain and it hadn't let up yet. Jan looked over and nodded at Lind.

Lind slowly started to withdraw her hand. The lips of Ann's cunt were being pulled out as the arm withdrew. Ann screamed as Lind's hand came out of her womb. Lind continued to pull her arm and hand from Ann's cunt. She lifted up off her face and Ann tried to fold into a fetal position moaning her internal hurt though the pressure was starting to ease. As Lind's hand finally came out of her cunt, Ann was groaning softly as waves of pain from her stretched insides rolled through her body. Even though tied down, her need to curl had pulled the heavy furniture enough to allow this position. She was untied and pulled herself more strongly into a fetal position sobbing tiredly.

Lind stood and said, "Next time, your Master or mine or my mistress tell you to do something, you will not hesitate but will do it promptly and cheerfully. Right?" To emphasize her point, she kicked Ann's back at her kidneys raising the volume of her groans for a few moments. "Isn't that right? Answer me, bitch!" Lind shouted at the worn girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.