Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

The elders then began to crowd around my atlas. I showed them the picture of the United States with the Interstates marked. They asked about the state lines and I told them some of the history of the development of them. Eric then suggested that we plan presentations for everyone and they would have their most knowledgeable individuals meet with us also regarding history and what they knew of the world. He stated that their few explorations had been southerly and southwesterly. He also stated that we would be granted access to the old town in hopes that I could find more information.

We departed back to our quarters. Many had complimented both Bebby and Lind on their maps and had asked both many questions. Jan was able to answer many questions about the atlas from our discussions previously. I was once again gratified to find out that my opinion about her intelligence was correct. I determined that I would teach her to read and write.

As we walked back, Calveen walked on my left while Jan walked on my right. He said, "Do you understand a gold collar?"

"Not fully," I replied. "However, in my mind, it fit."

"The golden collar is rarely given. My own mother had a silver one and, I think, was one of only four or five at the time. In all my life, I have only seen one gold one. It has special meaning. The woman receiving it and, if she accepts it, is bound to that man only and he to her unless one or the other grants permission. The woman has special privileges that only men normally have. She can own property and slaves; she can buy and sell in her own name. She can learn about anything and do anything because she is free. The man may release her from the collar but she continues to wear it as an independent person for the rest of her life. It is a mark of high distinction and may not be revoked. I hope you understand what you have done and what you are now committed to doing in the future."

"It's a bit more than I thought but it will cause me no problems. The relationship sounds much like marriage in my time, a partnership of equals."

Calveen's eyes widened and he exclaimed, "When we return, be careful about talking like that! I am not even sure the Oaks would be totally comfortable with that concept."

"I will take your advice. Thanks." I said as we departed to our separate quarters.

Jan, Lind, and I went in. The rooms were neat and had our possessions arranged in a pleasant way. In one bedroom were my things and Jan's. The other bedroom had Trud's and Sue's belongings set in place. In the third bedroom were Lind's belongings along with what little that had been assigned to One and Two. Trud was in the kitchenette cooking and Sue was trying to help. Both looked like they needed a little help or encouragement. Jan immediately went over to them and started talking with them soothing them and giving quiet advice to them on how to cook. One and Two were sitting at a table when we entered but they immediately went to the floor in a fully prostrated position.

Lind and I sat down at the table and went over her maps comparing them with the atlas. I described a scale to her so her mapping would show distances between points better. She was thrilled to see how she could improve her ability in this area. She hugged my neck. I asked her if she could work with Bebby. She said she could but immediately begged me not to give her to him as she wanted to stay with me and with Jan. I told her that I had no intention of giving her to anyone. She might be assigned to work with someone but would return to my household because that was where she belonged. She hugged me and sniffled a little at that thanking me and kissing my cheeks repeatedly.

That got me hard because her lean body was pressed against mine, also. I released my cock from my pants and pushed her head down. She dived onto my cock engulfing it with her mouth and sending it deep into her throat. Lind's throat muscles were working on the head of my cock rapidly moving me toward an orgasm. She took my cock in and out of her throat with her tongue always working and with a constant sucking trying to get my load. She was successful. After a few minutes of that intense stimulation, I pushed deep into her throat and came hard as she swallowed every drop. When I finally relaxed from shooting my load, she also leaned back after giving my cock a final suck.

Jan looked over and grinned. She said, "Well, Lind has had lunch and Jonathon is too tired to eat."

"I'll try to get enough strength to eat since Trud and Sue worked hard to cook it. Come, let's serve it up and all eat together."

Trud and Sue looked amazed and Lind had a look of shock on her face. One and Two looked baffled. Jan smiled and said, "When we are in the privacy of our quarters, Jonathon may request strange things of us that are customary to him. Come and prepare the plates. There is enough room at the table for us all." We all sat down together and started to eat.

"Sue, how did things go with Jean and Ann?"

"Oh, Master," she replied. "They were given instructions by Calveen but had not started to do anything. Trud stayed for a while to make them work while I returned here to begin. After a while, we switched. We tried leaving them alone but they would stop working every time. We could have done better here but they took up time."

"You did a wonderful job here," I said. "Everything is arranged in a pretty way and you were thoughtful to put Jan's things with mine as they should be."

"Master," Trud started. "I had never even heard of someone receiving a gold collar. We know that Jan is our mistress and we are in her charge, also. Sue and I wanted to tell you that we want to serve you both in any and every way we can."

Jan said, "Girls, we care for all three of you and plan to keep you with us. One and Two, you will eventually receive names and become part of our family, also." We finished eating and moved to the lounging chairs.

Sue moved to my feet and Trud to Jan's. They moved their mouths to our crotches and moving our clothing aside began to suck Jan's cunt and my cock. After a few minutes, I was hard and Jan was wet. Jan sat up and said, "I want your cock, Jonathon." I smiled and she moved over me. She straddled me and lowered her cunt on my cock letting it fill her totally. Sue began to lick her ass and my balls as Jan began a slow rocking motion over me. Trud and Lind moved into a sixty-nine position and began to eat each other out. I looked over toward Trud and Lind to see Trud fold her thumb in and push her fist into Lind's willing ass hole. They were moaning loudly and Jan's rocking became more frantic as her excitement increased. I started pumping harder into her cunt. We were both ready to cum and I had reached that point and grabbed Jan's hips and pulled her tight to my body and we came together. Then, Jan's moans took on a new note as Sue pushed her tongue into her ass. Sue had been frigging her cunt and came, too. Lind and Trud came. One and Two had watched and frigged themselves to orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.