Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

Two days later, we had prepared as best as possible for the trip. All five of us would make the trip with Calveen and the rest of his party. I discussed, separately, with Calveen and a few of his assistants and separately with the girls what I thought we might see and what I wanted the group to seek as we went on this trip.

Calveen had an experienced scribe/mapper, Bebby, going with us. I looked at his work and it was no better than Lind's but I made no mention of that. We men talked about where, on the maps, we were currently located and how we might verify that. We also talked about landmarks that would relate to the maps that I had.

With the girls, I cautioned Lind that she should only copy and note maps privately even if that put her behind in her work. I could not change the Sin Loos attitude about women any time soon nor did I want trouble. I also noted to Trud and Sue that Lind was mapping on my instructions and those instructions included their not talking about it to anyone outside the five of us. Then, we went over the maps that Lind had drawn, particularly, the second one. I explained to them that this was a map and it encompassed a very large area. To show them, I placed a red dot at where Calveen's men and I had best guessed as our location. I then told them that the red dot is, on this map, covered the entire Sin Loos city and the area around it. This gave them some idea of the distances. I could tell that Jan and Lind figured it out but wasn't so sure about Trud and Sue. I told them to be aware of funny rocks explaining what concrete might look like as it aged as well as asphalt and worked stone. They also understood that they were expected to stay within sight at all times while traveling and not get too far away even when we camped.

Jan had organized equipment for all of us including clothing changes. All of them enjoyed trying on the different clothing. We arranged everything in packs including one for me even though the girls said I should not carry anything. My pack mostly consisted of weapons including the bow and arrows I had retrieved from the massacre. I had set up a target and practiced regularly while our preparations for the trip were being completed.

Calver and Calveen came over for an evening meal and to talk. We discussed time and time tracking. The Sin Loos had a three hundred sixty-five day annual calendar but it was strange to me. It began each year with the move from winter to spring. There were then nine ten-days. Each day was numbered and the ten-days were numbered. To catch up each season change received one day named for the season before a ten-day started. Therefore, the first day of the year was Spring and the second was Spring 1-1. At the end of the year was Year End. This made sense once you got used to it, I guess.

The Sin Loos also numbered years. They were in year 568 since the founding of the current location of Sin Loos. This told me that at least that much time plus more years were between my time and this. Of course, that assumed my theory about time travel for me was correct. I then realized that there might be some question about finding any relics in a usable condition unless someone had made an effort to preserve them.

On another evening, Calveen returned with his two girls, Ann and Jean. As they entered, Calveen said, "They need more lessons. I noticed that neither girl was collared. My girls always wore their collars except to bathe. I made a mental note to ask Calveen about this.

"We will go over last session and add some new tricks for this time. Jan, bring the clamps. Jean, Ann, strip and get on your backs with your legs spread wide."

This time, there was no hesitation though neither looked happy. They both remembered the clamps. What they didn't know was I had a new location for them. Jan returned with the clamps. I motioned to her and Lind to approach me and whispered, "Put a clamp on each of their cunt lips."

They nodded and motioned to Trud and Sue to hold the girls' legs apart. Then, they each approached a spreadeagled girl and knelt down. Taking the clamps, they applied one to each lip of the girl's cunts. Screams rang out as both Jean and Ann felt the pain. "Use your hands and fist their cunts." As Jan and Lind pushed a hand into each cunt, the screams took on a new note.

"Calveen, you butt fuck Trud and I will butt fuck Sue while they hold the legs and squat over their faces." We dropped trousers and moved behind the respective girl who had moved up to plant a cunt on Jean's or Ann's face. Trud and Sue grunted at our cocks making entrance into their asses.

It made an interesting picture though Jan and Lind weren't getting much pleasuring from events as yet. Calveen and I were on our knees behind Trud and Sue butt fucking them as they were being cunt lapped by Jean and Ann, who were being fisted in their cunts by Jan and Lind while the lips of those cunts were clamped. I'm sure that Jean and Ann were feeling some additional pain as the clamps were rubbed by Jan's and Lind's wrists. Calveen and I continued to fuck Trud and Sue for a while. I pulled out and had Jean suck me nice and clean. Then, I went behind Jan. I whispered to her, "Which hole?"

"My ass," she whispered.

"Calveen," I said as I entered her cunt, "Have Ann suck you and then move to Lind and do her." Calveen pulled out of Trud and moved behind Lind and took her pushing all the way in. Trud and Sue were enjoying having their cunts eaten showing nothing but pleasure on their faces. Jean and Ann were getting into the fisting though occasional grimaces showed when the clamps were rubbed pulling at their cunt lips. Jan and Lind were merrily fisting while being fucked, Jan in her ass and Lind in her cunt or ass (I didn't look to see which hole Calveen took). Trud and Sue came onto and into Jean's and Ann's mouths and were having trouble holding on. Calveen and I had both shot our loads into the hole we were fucking. Jan and Lind were tiring. When Calveen and I pulled out, I called Trud and Sue to lick our cocks clean. As they did that, I told Jan and Lind to turn around and have Jean and Ann suck their holes. In doing this, their hands came out to which I nodded. After Jan and Lind were cleaned out, I told them to remove the clamps from Jean and Ann. "Don't forget, girls," I warned. "You must be sure to be not just willing but eager. Otherwise, we will work you and use more clamps and other toys." Both girls looked scared and nodded. After they left, I took Jan and Trud to bed with me as Lind and Sue took the bed in the other room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.