Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

The next morning, Lind served Jan and I breakfast in bed. She again asked Jan for her pardon and kissed her hand when Jan gave her a smile. Jan and I ate together and talked. I told her more about my meeting last night with Calveen and his father and the possibility that we will travel with Calveen on his exploration trip soon. Jan said that she wanted to be with me always and thought Trud and Sue felt the same. She said that Lind might be coming around and would be useful on the trail. My feeling was that we will have to see. I was thinking of leaving her in Sin Loos in the care of someone either for the duration of the trip or permanently.

After breakfasting and dressing, I took my laptop, a U.S. atlas and two paper maps that were in my case and met with Calveen and his father. I said, "Let me show you this map first." pointing at the atlas. "It shows the continent called North America on which I lived and on which I think we are located now though I don't know where." Calver and Calveen were impressed by the atlas even as to its printing and the sharp lines on the paper.

After some discussion, we determined that we were probably in middle Tennessee or Kentucky. The lay of the land seemed to work for many places in that general area. They also recognized the Mississippi, which they called the Father River. The great lakes, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans were not known. I showed them the location of St. Louis as the origin of their city. I don't really know why I had the atlas with me on the trip but am now glad that I did. I then showed them my separate maps of North Carolina and Florida saying, "These are travel maps that I used on my last trip. I was in this city (pointing to Charlotte) and lived here (pointing to Orlando)."

Calveen noted, "These maps are larger than the same areas from your other maps, the atlas." I nodded. "How do you measure distances?"

This started a new subject. I showed them the legend on each map with the miles that related to that particular map. We then got into a discussion of measurements. I quickly realized that they had a concept of a foot and that any greater distance was in approximate days walk. We went over my distance for a foot, which appeared to be different from theirs and worked out a proportion. We decided that one of their feet was about one and a half of mine. The next concept was a mile and we worked out the math to make that work in their system. We decided that three thousand, five hundred, of their feet would be a mile. It was close enough. It looked like a days' walk was maybe ten to fifteen miles. That fit my remembrance of our fairly short journey to Sin Loos.

I then told them about my laptop but I explained that it had a battery that gave it power and, without a way to recharge it, it would run out of power and not be usable. They had some batteries that were being tested but they were large and not very good. They were amazed by the laptop's size. They loved the screen and had nothing to compare to it. I said, "What I have shown you are things that, in my time, were taken for granted. We did not think much about them because many people had them. It is obvious that something terrible happened and much was lost. I would like to travel with you, Calveen, on your next trip to help and to learn more about where we are along with anything else we can find. My thought would be to leave the two maps of Texas and Florida with you, Calver, and take the atlas with Calveen. If you have someone who can draw the states where we would expect to travel to scale with most of the information on the new drawings, it would be helpful. We could also take someone with us who had talent in that area to draw new maps of what is found."

Calver said, "That is quite astute since Calveen has taken a scribe with him for that purpose though we did not have your atlas to use as an aid. I must talk to the other two Charges and they will want to meet with you soon. I think they will agree to your going with my son and his travel group. Calveen, you and John should start your plans. John, you should continue to use the guesthouse and it will be maintained for you while you are gone assuming you travel with Calveen. Now, both of you go and plan while I meet with the other Charges. Calveen, why don't you show John your maps of the travels you have made?"

"Yes, father. We will do that and I hope your fellow Charges agree to John going with me." I said good-bye. Calveen and I left for his quarters while his dad left for the governing house. Calveen and I talked about what this traveling was like, who went with him, and what sort of duties and preparedness should be undertaken to get ready.

He told me that he usually took one woman for himself and a few for the rest of his men. It was left to me to decide who to take, if anyone or all. He told me that he wanted to introduce his current favorites to anal and fisting. I invited him over to the guest house after lunch and said, 'Bring your girls with you and we will work them out." He told me he would be there with at least one girl and I left to have lunch and prepare the girls for the afternoon's workout.

He arrived shortly with two girls who looked to be about fourteen to sixteen each. They were introduced as Jean and Ann. I introduced my four and told them my name. The two twittered. You couldn't call it a laugh or a chuckle. "What's funny?" I asked.

Calveen looked at the two with a bit of anger and he said, "Your name is different, John. Women have one-syllable names while men have two. They aren't used to something different."

"I didn't know. My real name is Jonathon. John's just my nickname."

That awed everybody, even Calveen. He said, "That's a three! We should call you something with two syllables. That has been an issue."

I looked at Jan and said, "You have never said anything about this. Why?"

She responded with a little nervousness, "We all knew you were from far away and thought that was a custom of your country. Also, Master, women do not question men."

"Okay," I said. "From now on, I will be John Moore. My full legal name in my country is Jonathon Ellington Moore." Looking at Calveen, I asked, "Will John Moore fit your customs?"

"Yes," he answered.

"That will probably make your father's sales job to the other Charges easier, won't it?"

"Oh, yes. May I call a house servant to send that message to my father and advise the house?"

"Of course. That's a great idea." He did and, after the servant left with proper instructions, I said, "Now, it's time for our lessons." Looking at my four and his two, I said, "Strip down." I walked over to a chair and motioned Calveen to join me. He had seen my ladies naked a few times but seemed to enjoy the sight. His two had come in wearing more so it took them a couple of seconds longer to finish stripping. When they finished, I looked over at them.

They were both decent looking with tight young bodies. Jean had small tits with very long nipples while Ann's tits were bigger with shorter but thick nipples. They both had small waists and shaved cunts. Calveen motioned for them to turn around and they did. Jean had a fantastic ass, high and tight. Ann's ass, on the other hand, was fuller but had just the tiniest bit of sag to it. When they came back around, I decided that, if Calveen would permit it, their nipples would come in for some punishment for their laughing. I asked Calveen if there should be some punishment for their laughing and he nodded.

"Lind, get on your knees facing us. Sue, Trud, you two get behind her, get her holes wet, and then each of you give her a hand." As I said the last, I held my right hand in the air with my fist out and pulled my left hand around and down it to the wrist like a fist going in a hole. All three grinned and got in place. I crooked my finger to Jan and she came over to me. "Get the thin rope and clamps we used on Lind and bring them here."

"Yes, Master John Moore," she said and hurried away. Jean and Ann looked at each other with a bit of worry though they didn't hear what I said. Their eyes were glued on Trud and Sue as they laved Lind's holes preparing her for the fisting. Their eyes became even bigger when they saw Trud take two fingers and push into Lind's ass. They were having trouble breathing from fear and excitement as they watched Trud and Sue working more fingers into Lind's holes until she was taking four fingers each in her cunt and in her ass. Their mouths fell open when Trud folded her thumb into her palm and forced her entire hand into Lind's ass. Lind grunted at this intrusion. Then Sue folded her thumb and worked her hand to the wrist into Lind's cunt. Both of them shook with fear as they, rightly, were afraid that their bodies would be invaded in a like manner next.

Lind was panting from the pressure in her lower body as Trud and Sue worked their hands deeper into her holes.

"Trud, gently remove your hand," I commanded. "Sue, use both of yours."

Sue pushed her hand fairly easily into Lind's ass. "Thank you, Master," Lind panted as she was filled in both holes again. Jan returned with the requested equipment at that moment. Sue continued to pump Lind's holes with her hands bringing more enjoyment to Lind's face and sounds from her mouth. Jean and Ann looked on with interest and trepidation.

"Jean, get on your knees," I commanded. When she looked over at Calveen, he nodded impatiently as if it should have been obvious. She slowly knelt down beside Lind. Before she could go to her hands and knees, I said, "Jan, apply the clamps." Jan grinned and knelt before Jean and clamped her nipples making sure they were firmly held and that the clamps were tight enough to hurt without doing major damage. "Trud, suck on Ann's nipples." Trud moved to Ann and began to tongue and then suck on Ann's thick nipples trying to draw them out further. Ann whimpered a little knowing why she was receiving this attention as she looked down at Jean who was obviously in some pain. "Jan, ready Jean's ass for her master's cock." Jan began to lick Jean's ass and, after giving her finger a lick for lube, sank it into her ass hole and began to rub it around. As Jean's ass began to open, Jan added more saliva and another finger. Jean moaned a bit louder at that intrusion as she felt her sphincter stretch to fit Jan's fingers in her butt.

When the moans lessened, Jan added still more spit and another finger. This third finger started to really get Jean's attention and she called out, "Master, please make her stop! It's hurting me! Oh, my nipples!" I held my hand up and gave it a twisting motion. Jan began to twist her three fingers up Jean's ass hole as she moved them in and out in a fucking motion. Jean's head lay on Trud's shoulder as her nipples were clamped. She moaned in pain. Jan's hand never stopped.

"Calveen, do you want to take her ass?" I asked.

Calveen rose up and removed his clothes from the waist down. He moved behind Jean and, when Jan removed her hand, pushed his hard cock all the way into Jean's butt before it could close up.

"Oh! Oh! Nooo!" Jean cried out as it seemed she was experiencing her first butt fuck. Calveen moved hard into her ass showing no mercy and causing her some more pain from his cock going deeper than Jan's fingers had been. Jean's cries became rhythmic as he built up speed and power in his fucking of her ass. Each time, he rammed in to his balls, she cried out in pain and, then, later with pleasure as he built up more speed and power. Finally, Jean was getting into it and cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Give me all your cock! Pound me! Oh, Master! Ram my ass hole! Cum in my ass!" Calveen gave her his all and then slammed in tight and shot his load into her ass. Jean came with him groaning with each spurt of his cum into her ravished ass.

While this was happening, Trud had sucked Ann's nipples out as far as they would go and applied a clamp to each. She then reached around and started to finger her ass. She had two fingers in her ass when I noticed her and told Trud, "Get her ready for me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.