Hard Time - Cover

Hard Time

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a post-apoc story with lots of sex, some SM, and violence. As it developed and other stories were written, some things needed to be changed to match and I added some new characters and situations. I plan to re-work the series of Hard Time stories over a period of time.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Violence  

Jan and I entered a nice dining area at the instruction of a servant and I was shown to a seat. Jan stood behind me as did other servants helping serve food. As we were served and ate, she and the others took turns eating in a small room to one side.

As we ate, I talked with Calveen and his father, Calver. Calveen must have explained that I was a stranger to the land and was interested in the history and customs because Calver began to give me a history of the Sin Loos that followed the account I had read and amplified it considerably.

First, I explained my circumstances in more detail to Calveen and Calver. I told them that I was returning from a business trip to Orlando and was in the airport. Then, it suddenly vanished and I blacked out waking up in this time and place. In short, I gave my history in this world and enough of my prior history to indicate that I was really from another place and time.

Calver then spoke, "I was not aware that you were from so far away. Calveen has asked that I tell you some of our history. We started as a small group of people fleeing the destruction of the first Sin Loos, the one with the arch on a river. I have not heard what caused the destruction but it was terrible. Most people perished in the fires and floods. A small group went north and east for many days to find a place of safety where they would build a new city. They built the second Sin Loos. Most of our laws and customs come from that time as we developed writing to preserve them from past times of our travels. We lived in that second Sin Loos for many years unto fifteen generations. Then, one summer, a terrible storm came and destroyed that Sin Loos. Most of the people survived but there was a desire to move to a safer place. We searched in small parties as the nation moved slowly. Finally, this valley was found and this, the third Sin Loos, was constructed. Since then, for many years unto thirty generations, we have lived here in comparative peace."

"Calver, how many years is a generation?"

"Twenty to twenty-five years. It depends upon birth cycles of leaders. Leadership in the Sin Loos is transferred from father to son though only three of the leaders have Charge at any one time. There are thirty-three leaders of the Sin Loos. My time of Charge comes to an end at the summer solstice. I hope that Calveen will be ready for leadership when I die."

"Hopefully, that will not be soon as there is much land to be explored and I want to do much of it," Calveen stated.

I then asked them to tell me of the world.

Calver began again, "As you are aware, there are the Sin Loos here and we have a large area over which we claim precedence. The Landgon are the only other nation we know. They speak of other nations far away from us but only vague rumors of those exist. Calveen and some other sons of leaders have been charged with exploring our world to find what exists and where any other nations might be located.

"One recurrent rumor is that this area is part of a "continent" that was once one nation. We have found old documents and information that suggests that is more than a rumor."

"It is so," I interrupted. "At least, so I believe. I think I am from your past. In my time, this large area was called North America and was one nation called the United States. (I decided not to muddy the waters with Mexico or Canada.) There was a city in the central part called, 'St. Louis' which may have some relation to the first city of Sin Loos if it's not the same. It had a great arch. Oklahoma was one of the states in my country but was south and a bit west of St. Louis. Florida was another state and was where I lived when I came to be here as I have told you. I can show you some of what I know as I have maps that show the United States in my time and place. I have a tool that I used along with some paper maps."

"That would be very interesting. Let's look at them tomorrow after breakfast. I would like to know something about your customs."

"The biggest difference is in the treatment of women. In my time, women and men were equal in rights. Neither had ownership of the other in any way. Women could own property, had a voice in government just like men, and worked beside men as equals. Also, there were no slaves."

"That's amazing!" Calver exclaimed. "If you are from our past, then I wonder how and why things changed."

"I do not know, of course," I responded. "However, I would like to show you both my information and then, perhaps, accompany Calveen on his travels to learn more of the time between then and now. I believe that I can help in that effort and it will give me something worthwhile to do while receiving the stipend. I am accustomed to working. It would also enable me to better determine my future in your land."

"As far as I am concerned, you are very welcome to join me on my travels. You have a good mind and curiosity. Those will be helpful."

Calver said, "We of the Charge will have to make that decision. I, for one, think it is a good idea. I look forward to seeing what you have to show us tomorrow."

We talked more about social differences. I realized that neither Calver nor Calveen had any concept of constitutional rights or any size government other than a local one. Even their "nation" did not have an overall government though all Sin Loos looked to leadership from the city and the leaders there for direction. It was interesting that taxes were paid only where the taxing authorities were located. Those living in rural areas were not taxed though were subject to the militia forcing them to follow the leadership when necessary. I asked about what would happen if an area of Sin Loos varied too much from the rest. Calver explained that the militia would then be instructed to enforce a move back to the normal conduct. He, at least, realized that their hold on continuity was partly based upon force and practicality rather than any deep feeling as a Sin Loos nation.

It was getting late and we departed the table for our beds. When I returned, Trud asked if I were going to leave Lind strapped to the pillar all night. She told me that a number of the house staff had taken advantage of her. They had fucked her cunt and ass repeatedly. I told Jan that it would be her decision when or even if Lind were released. She thought about that for a while. Trud and Sue listened to the discussion with great interest after Trud started the question.

Finally, Sue said, "Master, it is not usual for a slave to have such power over another slave. Is Jan more than just a slave?"

"Why do you ask such a question?" I inquired.

She looked visibly frightened but answered, "I-I was trying to understand your actions. I do not want to be treated like Lind. I want you to be happy with me and well satisfied with how I act."

"I have said before that Jan is the senior of the four of you. She is a little older than you or Trud and has shown initiative and ability. I have come quickly to trust her judgment and discretion. Does that explain enough?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.