Blood Ties
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 38 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-fourth 4:52 p.m. EST

As the orange and crimson sunset faded into the deep purple of a bruise, a patch of ice along the Potomac bulged upwards. Three slight figures, dripping wet and covered with muck, crawled out onto the frozen river bank. Without acknowledging, or even looking at, one other, they began to run faster than any olympian. Hunched over, using their arms and hands as much as their legs, they stayed in a tight group for a few miles before their paths diverged.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.