Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 24

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 24 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Tenth

"Yeah, that's it. Ride that dick, baby," Harris murmured happily.

Maria, who was straddling his hips facing him, let out a bored sigh, but, as she must, continued to bounce up and down on top of him at a speed that no mortal woman could match. Occasionally, one of the cheeks of her bottom smacked against the side of Angela's face.

Tonight, Angela, another policewoman who'd had the misfortune of striking Harris's fancy, had been assigned the odious task of laving his testicles and anus with her tongue while Maria pleasured the rest of him. Maria could feel the woman's disgust through the bond they shared, one of ten that floated on the fringes of Maria's consciousness. Well, eleven if she counted the one connecting her to Harris.

Despite having what Maria considered to be the worst of the assignments, Angela occasionally reached up to run a hand soothingly and comfortingly over Maria's lower back and buttocks. Each time she did so, affection flowed both ways through the bond. Maria twisted around to give the other woman a grateful smile, although their metaphysical connection rendered such physical displays obsolete. It still amazed her that despite everything she had done to the woman, taking her life and turning her into something less than human, Angela had become her friend. That friendship was one of the few bright spots in Maria's otherwise dismal existence.

"Turn around, baby. I want to watch your big, gorgeous ass bounce," Harris commanded.

Maria stood and turned. After waiting a second to allow Angela to scramble out of the way, she crouched to again impale herself upon his organ. She lowered her head as her hips started to rise and fall, doing her best to ignore the streams of people passing through the living room of the house that Wilson and Harris had acquired. Nearly all of the visitors, whose attire marked them as police, utility company employees and hospital workers, had come to see Wilson, who, in light of Harris's apathy, had taken over the task of planning their expansion and eventual take over of the city.

She looked up again as a shadow fell over her. One of the newest recruits, the owner of a demolition company, had stopped to watch and then stepped in for a closer look. One of his hands still clutched the empty canvas bag that he used to bring in the supplies of Semtex and nitroglycerin that now filled one of the bathrooms to overflowing. Despite the man's assurances that the explosives were stable, their presence terrified Maria. Wilson had told her that someone from Washington, a guy named Paul, would be coming to collect them soon, but, as far as she was concerned, he couldn't get here fast enough.

Harris extended a foot to prod Angela in the back.

"Where are your manners, bitch?" he asked gruffly. "Looking at you two sluts made the man all horny, so it's only right that you help him out."

Maria had to fight hard not to laugh at the scorn and contempt that poured from Angela's bond. Angela turned and they shared a little smile before the other woman busied herself opening the explosive expert's zipper.

Maria watched with fascination as Angela took the man's entire cock inside her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she applied suction and then occasionally bulging with the movements of her tongue. Although the petite brunette made no verbal protest, Maria could feel her annoyance as the man took hold of the sides of Angela's head and began to drive himself forcefully in and out of her mouth.

Harris announced his approaching climax by spanking Maria's ass repeatedly.

"Beg me to fill you with my cum, baby," he ordered.

Rolling her eyes disdainfully, Maria increased her pace as she uttered the phrases which she had learned pushed his crude, primitive buttons. She couldn't bring herself to put any real emotion in her words, but he never seemed to mind or even notice.

"Oh, baby. I want to feel you squirt deep inside me. Please fill me up with your hot cum."

Even as the last word left her lips, she could feel him pulsing inside her as he gave her what she had asked for. Reaching forward, he took hold of her breasts and used them as handles to pull her back until she was lying on top of him. She flinched as his teeth sank into her shoulder, and then she was caught in the throes of her own orgasm. She ground her hips against his loins as they both screamed out their pleasure.

When they were through, he continued to hold her there by her breasts, pinching and mauling them crudely, as he hunched his hips upwards to thrust his softening member into her a final few times. She cringed in shame at the thought of the obscene view that she was giving the still flowing stream of visitors.

Abruptly, he pushed her forward off his lap, and gave her a final smack on her buttocks. "What do you say, bitch?"

Maria immediately spoke the phrase that had concluded all of their nightly sessions. "Thank you for your cum, Master."

"That's a good fuck slave. Lean back and spread your nasty pussy open to show everyone what I gave you, baby, and then go get dressed. You're going to be late for work."

After grabbing her uniform from one of the bedrooms, Maria hurried to the bathroom that wasn't used as an explosive depot to clean herself up. She was only half dressed when Angela joined her. Maria eyed her fledgling's face for a moment before picking up a wad of toilet paper.

"Let me get that for you," Maria said sympathetically as she wiped away the greasy semen that was smeared across the other woman's cheeks and chin.

As she did so, she sensed the rage and humiliation rising inside her fledgling. Emotions that matched her own. Without any need for words, the two women held each other tightly for a few minutes, each taking comfort from the simple fact that there was another who shared in her ordeal and, thus, understood.

Maria ran out of the house a few minutes later, and stood waiting along the curb. Heavy black clouds blotted out most of the stars: it was looking like there was going to be more snow added to the seven inches that were already on the ground. An unusually cool, wet summer had turned into an early, bitterly cold and snowy winter.

Less than five minutes later, Adam pulled up in front of her in his car. She smiled as she approached the vehicle: after he had forgiven her for her part in taking his life, they had become friends, and now that friendship was blossoming into something more.

Once inside, she leaned over to kiss him warmly and lingered to rest her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her comfortingly as he started the drive toward the station. She wished that they shared the intimacy of the bond, but it had been Harris who had taken him.

"Bad night?" he asked gently.

"Actually, it wasn't as horrible as usual," she replied with a disgusted sigh. "The puta didn't make us do anything that was particularly degrading, demeaning or painful tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.