Orchard Flower (Version Alpha) - Cover

Orchard Flower (Version Alpha)

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Bob went to South Dakota, running from his pain, he didn't intend to ever feel good again. He didn't intend to fall in love again. And he SURE didn't think he'd be interesting to a sixteen year old girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jill was very unhappy, initially. Her mother clamped down on her, insisting that romance came after college, instead of before it. Lynne knew that wouldn't hold up, and that once Jill got to school, where she could do what she wanted, she would most likely find a boy to be interested in. So she also got her daughter on birth control.

She didn't banish me from their house. Nor did she try to impose some irrational rule about Jill not being allowed to come to my house. She just sat us all down and explained that, while all this interest in me as a man was normal ... even laudable in her opinion ... it just wasn't timed right.

"So I can have sex with Bob when I graduate?" asked a very pragmatic Jill.

Lynne was a bit startled at the boldness of her daughter's question, but she was caught.

"I suppose you could ... yes."

"Except that you're going to have sex with him while I'm gone," said Jill, who looked thoughtful, rather than upset about that idea.

"I didn't say that," said Lynne, but she couldn't suppress the rosy tint that suddenly stained her cheeks.

"I know how you feel about him," said Jill carelessly. "Why do you think I started thinking about him that way?"

"I never said I was thinking about him that way!" objected Lynne.

I just sat there, fascinated by what I was seeing.

"You didn't have to," said Jill. "I could see it in your face when we talked about him. You like him a lot, Mom."

"Well ... what's not to like?" objected Lynne. "He's a thoughtful, nice man."

"Yeah," said Jill. "Right." The sarcastic tone in her voice caused her mother to look at her sharply and Jill's hands came up to ward off a scolding. "He is that," she admitted in a normal tone. "But one of the important parts of that is that he's a MAN."

"I don't think that way about just any nice guy," said Lynne, frowning.

"Me either," said Jill. "I might be young, and I know I never had a boyfriend, but I didn't choose Bob just because he was the only man handy. I like him too, Mom."

"That's not the point!" barked Lynne. "The point is you need to go to college and get your degree before you muck up your life with a man."

"I know that," said Jill just as stridently. "What I'm trying to tell you is that I understand how you feel about him! It's OK, Mom. I don't mind if you borrow him while I'm gone to college."

"Borrow him?" Lynne's voice finally suggested she was losing control. I didn't want this to turn into a shouting match. I decided to say something.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

Both women just looked at me, frowning. Neither said a word.

"I'm too old for you," I said bravely, to Jill.

"I know that," she snapped. "That doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"You'll meet some nice boy at college and fall in love with him," I said.

"I know that too," she said firmly. "YOU're the one who taught me how interesting men can be. I'm quite sure there will be interesting men at college too. That also doesn't change the way I feel about you."

"So what do you want then?" I asked, knowing how Lynne must be feeling.

"All I'm trying to say is that I understand how Mom can feel the same way about you!" she almost yelled. "I have to go to the bathroom now!" She got up and almost stomped out of the room.

I looked at Lynne, who stared at me. I shrugged and then spoke. "Well ... all things considered ... I think that went pretty well."

Lynne just rolled her eyes at me.


The harvest went very well, though there were some odd parts to it. When all those high school boys showed up to pick apples, Jill wore work shirts. I could see the impression of the bra straps through the back of it. She also wore jeans every day, instead of shorts. The boys looked anyway, of course, and flirted with her mercilessly. She seemed to take it in stride, being neither catty about it, or dismissive. She also managed to rebuff them without causing any dissention. I was both amazed and impressed.

The boys also stared at Lynne a lot. I understood that perfectly. Obversly to her daughter, she didn't seem to notice their attention. The only sad thing was that Jill's birthday came right in the middle of harvest, and we couldn't stop to celebrate it. She said she didn't mind, but it was one of those momentous birthdays and I know Lynne felt bad about it.

We shipped three truckloads that year. When the last one rolled out of the yard, and Lynne had paid off the temporary help, the three of us walked back to the house to have a piece of pecan pie. The relief of being done with harvest was palpable and I found myself holding hands with both of them.

Sitting at the table, as I took my first bite I glanced over at Lynne. She was looking at me, her first bite on the tip of a fork that was suspended between her plate and partly open mouth. We just stared for a few seconds.

"Good grief, you two. Get a room!" moaned Jill.

Her mother looked over at her. "I beg your pardon?"

"Harvest is over. I know what you want. And if you're silly enough not to take it, then I know what I want too."

"What are you talking about?" Lynne tried to bluff.

Jill took a bite of pie and then casually pointed the tines of the fork at her mother's chest. Lynne looked down. Even in the heat of summer, her nipples could be seen jutting through the bra and shirt she was wearing.

"I know what it means when mine do that," said Jill calmly.

Lynne sat back in her chair and slumped.

"Where did my baby girl go?" she moaned.

"To college, Mom," said the girl in question. "In just three weeks, in fact. Get used to it. Except that I'm not gone yet and I'm just as glad that harvest is over as you are and just as horny as you are too. I've been on the pill for over a month now, so if you're not going to take advantage of the opportunity..."

"I do not believe this!" moaned Lynne.

"You could just look at it like it's my birthday party," suggested Jill, looking at me with eyes that were clearly lustful.

I think that first time, when Lynne saw Jill choose to deflower herself on me, there was so much shock, mixed with so much relief that Jill was actually interested in men after all, that it got Lynne through the incident. She had definitely been turned on in the shower and our lovemaking afterwards, in my bed, had been practically athletic as suppressed passion exploded from both of us.

But now, after time to reflect on all this, Lynne just wasn't ready to think about her 'baby girl' being sexually active ... not with me anyway, and maybe not at all.

At the same time I suspect that older women are aware that all eighteen-year-old girls are horny, and that they have to do SOMETHING to deal with it. At any rate, Lynne didn't seem to be concerned that her daughter had an itch that needed to be scratched.

"I'm sending you to college for your birthday," said Lynne archly. "And it's quite possible to remedy your ... condition ... without having sex."

She stood up as if her knees were made of spring steel. Her hand reached for my arm and my second bite of pecan pie flipped off the fork to splat on the table.

"Would you get that please, Jill?" she said, her voice strained. Then she was pulling me toward her bedroom.

I wanted to giggle as I heard Jill's dour voice softly say "Do as I say, not as I do!" in a parody of her mother's voice.

But there was no heat in her comment.


Lynne, it turned out, could have an orgasm simply by having her ski jump nipples sucked. Or maybe she just had ten years of sexual neglect to make up for. At any rate, once she got me into the bedroom she was wild as she got us both stripped. We were both still sweaty from work, but there was no shower this time. Instead she seemed to crave the taste of the salt on my skin. Her kisses were interrupted by tours of my body with her lips. My prick was included, and got sucked briefly, but lovingly before she moved on, until I was crazy with my own desire and manhandled her onto her back. Her eyes went to my prick, which was hanging an inch above her swollen pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.