The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 21

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Thursday, 13 July 2000 - Back in the Woods

During the week, leading up to my nanny job, Illiana and I spent a lot of time together, but we didn't do anything special. We were mostly just sunning in hers or my garden and when nobody was looking, we made out a little. Well, we were still two girls in love with each other.

The only special thing we did, was on this Thursday. Illiana had been wondering about why I had liked running in the woods naked so much. And when we had been talking about it, I had suggested her that we could do it on the Thursday evening together this time. I knew the woods where I had done it first would be safe for us, and I was also sure she would like it as well.

I was surprised that she said that she would do it with me, without giving it a second thought. I would never have thought she would agree to it, especially after what had happened to me with Sally. However, it seemed her curiosity was stronger than her self preservation this time.

So, we decided to do it, and we had planned a sleep over at my home. My mother would be working that evening, so it would be the perfect night to do it. And it was almost a full moon that night, that would make it only better for us.

So, when the night came, we took our bikes and cycled over to the woods next to that the soccer field. It was already past 11pm when we stopped at the entrance of the woods.

"It looks so dark inside," Illiana said. I could hear how nervous she was by the tremble in her voice.

"Don't worry, when you enter the woods, your eyes get used to the darkness, and you can see rather clearly inside it."

I saw that she was hesitating and by her breathing I also knew that she was a little excited about it. Strangely enough, I didn't feel any nerves at all. Maybe because I had walked here so many times already, it seemed like the most normal thing to do.

With our bikes on our hands, we were walking into the woods. Illiana was walking behind me, and we walked to the back of the place. We could hide our bikes in some bushes at the back. I let Illiana hide her bike between those two bushes I had used on my previous naked walks there. I hid my bike a little further away, behind a dense bush before returning to Illiana.

For this evening, I had just pulled on a dress and my flip flops. So before you could blink with your eyes, I was standing next to Illiana in the nude already and had hidden my clothes between the bushes where Illiana's bike was hidden.

I looked at Illiana and I saw that she was staring at me. However, it seemed as if she wasn't planning to get undressed herself.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I asked.

Illiana snapped out of her dream state and smiled at me.

"Oh, I was just enjoying the view and thinking about the situation," she said with a naughty smile on her face.

And then Illiana removed her sneakers and hid them. I could see that she liked the feel of the cold earth against her lovely toes. That's one of those things I also always like when running around naked. Feeling the soft, cold or even rough terrain under my naked feet.

Then she undid the button of her pants and pulled her zipper down. She clipped her thumbs inside of her pants and started to pull it down. She wasn't wearing her panties this time it seemed. When she had gotten out of her pants, she hid them with her sneakers at her bike.

She was now standing with her bottom half naked in front of me. She was only wearing her white t-shirt, and I noticed it was turning her on. Her nipples were nicely showing up through the fabric of her t-shirt.

"Don't tell me you are cold?" I said to tease her.

She pushed me gently and said, "No, but I feel something else."

Then she took the hem of her t-shirt in her hands and pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her naked body. It's then that I saw that her nipples were very erect already. She must have been very turned on by this all. Well, I know how I had felt on that first day, so I'm sure she must have been feeling the same like me on my first naked walk through the woods. Even with me joining her on the nature walk, I think she was even more excited already at this stage than I was back on that first night.

After she had hidden her t-shirt, she walked over to me and took me by the hand.

"Oh Veerle, I feel so scared and turned on by this all. Was it also so thrilling for you the first time?" Illiana asked, and I noticed that she was breathing faster than normally.

"Yes," I said. "And it only gets better when you go closer to the bikers trail at the other side of the woods."

I saw that Illiana was a little bit trembling from excitement already. And for some reason, seeing her so excited about what we were doing, it was also arousing me.

And then we started to walk, when we heard some noises Illiana flinched and started to look around her. It made me smile and then I said, "That's nothing. The first time, I also thought that there was somebody else around the place, but it's just the normal sounds you hear at night."

"I'm glad," she said. "Because I'm not sure if I want to get caught."

"You won't," I said to ease her tension.

We started to walk again. By now she had her left arm wrapped around my waist, and I had my right arm on her shoulders. We both enjoyed our nature walk, and feeling her warm body against mine made me tingly all over. I wonder if she was feeling the same.

When we were close to the entrance of the woods, I could hear that Illiana was starting to breath even faster, she was getting very turned on. Just like I had been, but today, I felt nice but sure wasn't there yet.

And when we were close to leaving the woods, Illiana said, "Are we going out on the bike trail or do we turn back?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "This night is your night, remember!"

"Well, have you ever seen a biker on that trail at night?"

"No," I said. Well, I wasn't lying, but the possibility of somebody using it at night was still possible of course.

"Well, what do you think if we try to get to the other side of the river?"

When she asked me that question, I could feel a rush going through my body. That was something even I hadn't thought of when I was walking around here, and it intrigued me.

"We can try," I said. "But are you sure? Once we are at the river, the only way across is by using the bridge, and at the other side we can't hide for a few meters until we can run into the underbrush."

Illiana looked at me with that smile she often has when she wants to do something very daring. And just for a fraction of a second, I saw a flashback before my eyes. In my mind's eye, I was tied onto that picnic table again with all those people around me, watching me how I was made to cum for them. It made me shiver but gave me also some unexpected pleasure.

"Well, there was no picnic table around here, so that sure wouldn't happen to me here." I thought by myself, but it sure had excited me much.

"Yes, let's do it," Illiana said.

"OK then, but we walk up to the river by staying in the woods."

She nodded 'yes'. And so we started walking to the right and walked among the trees up to the river. We were now walking in the woods and not on a path anymore, so we had to be a little more careful where we placed our feet. However, I like those little branches underneath my feet. However, I also noticed that I was getting more and more excited when we walked towards the river. This made me wonder how Illiana must be feeling by now.

When we reached the river, we saw that the water wasn't too high at this point, but still I didn't want to cross it, because the water had been polluted for a long time already. My grandfather had told me about his days around here and how they could swim and fish in it. However, now the fishes were gone and the water was so polluted that it wasn't safe to swim in it anymore.

We walked next to the river until we reached the end of the woods. The bridge was now a couple of meters in front of us.

We both took a look to the left, we didn't see anyone coming, and then we ran up to the side of the bridge. To the side or under the bridge was the only place where we could maybe hide when somebody would be coming.

I checked around the corner and as far I could see over the bridge. I noticed that the coast was clear. I gave Illiana a little pull on her arm and then we both dashed over the bridge, and we kept on running until we reached a path to the right, so we could hide in the underbrush. The plants had grown there almost undisturbed, so they came to above our heads. We ran a little deeper until we couldn't see the path behind us anymore.

When we stopped running, Illiana took me in her arms and kissed me on the lips. When she pulled away, she said, "Wow, this is so exciting, now I'm getting it why you did it."

I looked at her and then I said, "Well, don't do it when I'm away. I don't want you ending up tied down and being played with like they did with me."

"Me neither," she said. "But I sure wished I could have seen that happen to you."

I spanked her on her butt cheek in response. This made her gasp, and then I said, "Well, you're lucky I have no ropes with me, or I would show you how it felt."

She then smiled at me and said, "Come let's explore the area some more."

So we started to walk around the place. This area had many small trails going all over the place. After a while, we finally found an open area with short green grass all over. I was a little surprised by this, because I hadn't expected it in this wilderness. It seemed somebody had made a nice secluded area in here.

Illiana took me by the hand, and she let me lie down on the ground, in the middle of the open area. She came lying next to me and we both were looking up at the stars.

Lying there on the ground gave us some nice things to feel. First the moist cold grass against our back and the soft wind blowing over our bodies. It all was very relaxing.

We just kept on lying there for a while, enjoying all those feeling it gave us. However, I think that Illiana must have reached her cooking point, because she suddenly came lying on top of me, and she started to kiss me. Well, I was already nicely hot by now, so I returned her kiss.

Illiana slowly went down my body, kissing my body while doing this. And when she reached my pussy, she gave it little kisses. It didn't take long or my clit was showing her head again. This was when Illiana turned around and started to lick and nibble at my love button.

Well, her pussy was now right in front of my own face, and I pulled her down until I could reach her pussy too. When I started to lick her pussy, I was surprised by how wet she was. When I liked her pussy, I could feel how some of her juices dripped on my chin. This only made me lick her more feverishly, and I licked the surplus of sweet pussy juice away. While I was doing this, I could hear how Illiana started to moan. She was already very close to an orgasm it seemed.

Well, I wanted to give a pleasure this night, so I took her firm buttocks in my hands and started squeezing her cheeks. My tongue was now playing with her engorged clit, and I could feel how it tried to hide from my tongue. Well, it didn't let it get away and licked on it until I heard how Illiana screamed it out in pleasure. Her body was now just lying on top of me and was shaking from the intense pleasure she was feeling. Her pussy was rubbing all over my face, and by the time she was done, my face was completely covered in her juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.